It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

To be fair, the more I look at Kamala Harris, the more I think more than one person turns up to events claiming to be her. I believe she originally played up her 'Native American' status and then in the run put to the election it was all about getting the 'black vote'. Hmm.

o-KAMALA-HARRIS-PROP-8-facebook.jpg
kamala-harris-vice-presidential-debate-getty.jpg
image.jpg
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Harris is a classic HIJRA by my eye.

The word "hijra" is a Hindustani word.[12][13] It has traditionally been translated into English as "eunuch" or "hermaphrodite", where "the irregularity of the male genitalia is central to the definition".[14] However, in general hijras have been assigned male at birth, with only a few having been born with intersex variations.[15] Some Hijras undergo an initiation rite into the hijra community called nirvaan, which involves the removal of the penis, scrotum and testicles.[11]

Recall another stageplay for the masses by the androgyne Laurence Loomer calling out a Harris impersonator.

A few Hijras to consider as well as androgyne Loomer
Attachments
A_group_of_Hijra_in_Bangladesh.jpg
181129-laura-loomber-se-413p.jpg
220px-Laura_Loomer_on_InfoWars.jpg
220px-Laura_Loomer_on_InfoWars.jpg (10.58 KiB) Viewed 8705 times
dirtybenny

A few more of the Loomer entity. Male digit ratio.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (21.44 KiB) Viewed 8702 times
Laura_Loomer_2021.png
download.jpg
download.jpg (5.33 KiB) Viewed 8702 times
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Rachel,

This is brilliant work! Mind blowing. Thank you.
dirtybenny

We must be vigilant about not trusting anything on a screen. It is child's play for them to run immersive deception in the metaverse.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yep, reminds me of the Lia Thomas image:

NBC accused of airbrushing photo of biological male Lia Thomas
https://thepostmillennial.com/nbc-accus ... lia-thomas

Lia-Thomas-comparison-COVER.jpg
NBC has come under fire over the weekend for allegedly altering a photo taken of controversial University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas, a biological male who identifies as a woman, at the conclusion of a race.

The original photo taken of Thomas in the pool features an outline left by swim goggles, additional facial imperfections and marks, and a background in focus. These details and more were blurred in the altered photo used on the show.

Twitter users were quick to point out the differences between the photo used in the segment, and the real photo, which hadn't been blurred.
It's not just the blurring, it's also the crop. His muscular arm is removed with a crop and rotate, and this also helps when removing the top of his head. Male skulls are different to females, larger and higher, more angled, the blurring also reduces this aspect.

Screen-Shot-2022-03-28-at-11.20.01-AM-gigapixel-low_res-scale-2_00x.png
FOFjfVwXIAEmKKl.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

With this area of research I look at a given subject in detail and it leads me to a set of conclusions, invariably uncomfortable ones. I put it down for a couple of months then re-examine with fresh eyes to see if I agree with my previous conclusions. The interesting thing with this, on returning, I do usually have a better feel, I do notice more, some of my previous thoughts are ditched, others are cemented.

So currently I've mentioned a few "real" people, and I do intend to return to them at appropriate points. Kamala Harris for one, I don't know for sure what it is, but there is something not right about her, and we know that Joe Biden uses prosthetics, that's not speculation that's fact. So it's not out of the ball park to assume the same fakers are using the same fakery to fake her. And the thing with the black/white skin colour stuff, if you, the Whitehouse bunch, wanted to be the most obnoxious people possible and you've helped set up the "white-supremacist" race bollocks we've suffered the last two years, what would be the most shocking thing that might relate to your actual standing if it came out?

Kamala Harris's odd neck and jaw line
Kamala Harris's odd neck and jaw line

I know there are some people who look at that jaw line and neck and conclude Kamala might have been born a man. I'm of the opinion people in the media would actually prefer us to think that and pass such things off as a lifestyle choice rather than admit the actual lies they tell.

Personally, I think she is wearing an appliance on her neck, and this is what is making it look thick, strange and unfeminine. What I've noticed, sometimes it is the attention to detail that makes something look fake. That neck looks veiny, is that because it is veiny, or because an artist was going for hyper-real?

Below are two images detailing a special effects neck prosthetic. It was designed to emulate a knife's stabbing wound and hides a tube to a blood pack which fake blood can be pumped out of. The attention to detail for film is amazing, the second image shows the makeup that has been added on top to match the actor's skin colouring. If they go to this trouble for a scene in a film, why wouldn't a set of people use the same techniques to rob the world via politics?

neck wound prosthetic with blood tube
neck wound prosthetic with blood tube
final makeup effect hiding blood tube
final makeup effect hiding blood tube
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

When Kamala's neck is under tension, like when she smiles, we see a tell-tale pulling that indicates there is something stuck to her neck that is less malleable than the skin underneath it. We cannot simply put it down to age like we might with other politicians.

A13-4.png

A13-6.png

It kind of reminds me of this...

A13-7.png

So why is Harris wearing something on her neck? I think this is a good question.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Studying the way prosthetics are created, they are usually designed to have a thick area that is used to change the face shape in some way, this then tapers off to a tissue paper thin boundary that can be melted away with solvent to blend it invisibly onto the skin. When the face is at rest, everything fits perfectly to the life cast they were built on, but the more extreme the actor's expression, the less able the thick areas can move with the skin, and this produces pulling and creasing across the thin areas as we see in the peel-off mask example at the end of the previous post.

varying thickness of prosthetics
varying thickness of prosthetics

The question remains, if that is what we are seeing on Kamala's neck, what is the makeup artist trying to hide or change? I think this has more to do with altering her jawline than her neck, as in the next image we see evidence of a possible prosthetic thick part at the side of her face. It has no doubt been added to give Harris a stronger wider jaw and squarer chin. As Kamala smiles the skin around this area distorts, this in turn stretches and creases the surrounding skin. The overall effect makes Kamala look more masculine.

A13-8.png

I've used green arrows in the detail to point out the thick area that isn't sitting happily on Kamala's face as she tenses her jaw. The pink arrows show evidence of a slightly thinner part also pulling on the skin around her chin.

A13-8 copy.png

And going back to the original image, her chin does look built up, but It's hard to know exactly what's going on in the neck area, the top crease might be the point where the appliance ends, else a tissue paper thin area might extend further down the front of her neck.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

If Kamala Harris is wearing an appliance on her jawline then the point is to hide the identity of the actor who is playing the role. And if it's an actor playing a role, that actor could easily be a white American, the colour itself being one of the best disguises an actor can use, even more so than a switch in gender. These people think they sit above the law, but they equally rely on the majority of Americans being good people for them to operate the way they do. Remember that when you think your country is going to hell in a handbag. And then suddenly it becomes clear the tedious race narrative and the point of Justin Trudeau's Blackface. They jam this particular image in our brain first to blind us from the subtler truth that is possible.

Justin Trudeau's Blackface
Justin Trudeau's Blackface

When we go back to Joe Biden, I've heard many people say it's not the same guy, and that's from the relatively mainstream alternative commentators that don't generally entertain deep-fake narratives.

Salty Cracker - All The Hoaxes Implode ReeEEeE Stream 04-08-22

Around minute 16:15 Salty discusses the two Bidens
Around minute 16:15 Salty discusses the two Bidens

I do not know for sure, but for me the thing with Joe Biden, both old and new there is something going on with the top of his head. So I don't believe that was ever this person's hairline, and it might be a change in prosthetic that makes him look like a clone of himself. No one in the mainstream or controlled alternative are going to come out and explore this possibility if they themselves rely on the very same trickery, are they?

Is Joe really losing his hair?
Is Joe really losing his hair?