It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

I actually find it easier to spot women than men, because it might be the prosthetic that makes the female look male. It's like Kamala Harris, I know a fair few people are convinced she's a man, whereas I think she wears a neck prosthetic to age her and it's that what gives her that tree trunk neck that makes her look masculine.

Note the area the prosthetic is added to Emma Thompson's face, I think we are seeing similar on Rachel Johnson, you can kind of see the line that we might dismiss as a bag, but I think that's the line of the mask. And because it's quite solid, we are seeing a distortion in the chin area when she smiles. It's easier to see in the actual video posted earlier.

ScreenShot-VideoID-E2Zz_qqksFg-TimeS-380.png

But that head looks big, especially next to the woman in the burka. So my feeling, together with the eyes, this person is a man. Does that mean it is a different Rachel from the Nigel Farage video?

ScreenShot-VideoID-E2Zz_qqksFg-TimeS-407.png

They look different, but is it just the makeup being worn, because that definitely is different. Looking at this shot, the skin looks less thick, more free to move and has the feel of Emma Thompson's age makeup. The hairstyle again seems to be there to hide as much of the face as possible.

ScreenShot-VideoID-fxDLuQxS1Ok-TimeS-110.png

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Something interesting I noticed in that Nigel Farage video. There is very little difference in the size of those three people. So are they all the same sex?

ScreenShot-VideoID-fxDLuQxS1Ok-TimeS-165.png

When Nigel enters the shot, his head is actually a little lower than where Victoria Derbyshire's head is now. And we can see Rachel's legs are slightly bent, so she is not standing her full height in that still. Later on sitting next to each other, there is something odd in the way they are angled.

ScreenShot-VideoID-fxDLuQxS1Ok-TimeS-1043.png

See the strange angle Rachel is holding her left arm, and the way she's holding two fingers with the other hand making it look a fair bit narrower than Nigel's. She looks smaller than Nigel, but is that because she is actually sitting somewhat behind him and we are seeing an optical illusion?

ScreenShot-VideoID-fxDLuQxS1Ok-TimeS-1044.png

Yep, that's exactly what it is as we see Rachel's arm behind Nigel; Rachel is sitting slightly further back to optically look smaller compared to Nigel. Why would they need to do that so deliberately?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

There are more interesting things in those videos, but it dawned on me who Rachel looks like, and maybe why she had such a heavy prosthetic on in the pillar box video.

A13-28.jpg

Anyone know who that is? ...She is a very interesting woman indeed.

Rachel-Johnson3-730x1024.jpg
sophie_countess_of_wessex_commonwealth_day.l.jpg
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

It's the Wessex woman isn't it??
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yep, Rachel in orange, Sophie in white and black. They look similar don't they, even in build.
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

Yes, they certainly have the 'look' cut from the same cloth
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm of the opinion Sophie Wessex, formally Sophie Rhys-Jones was once upon a time Jill Dando. I mean even when they were both kicking around at the same time I remember it being discussed at length about them being doppelgangers, though in normie circles no body even thought, 'they're the same person'. it's only when I started researching this stuff I remembered and thought, I bet you...

a13grab21.png

Sophie came from nowhere, it was something like she was a BBC exec, and she was into 'real tennis', this is where she met Prince Edward. So, if they are the same person, we can see why Dando got the flick.

It gets more interesting though, because all of a sudden, a few years back (maybe not, I really don't follow this stuff) we discover Jill has a sister, and Jill's sister likes going on daytime television on anniversaries of Jill's death to talk about her. I don't remember her sister Judith Dando ever being mentioned when Jill was shot in the head, all we heard about was her fiancee Peter Farthing, and that the people who were guests to her wedding were instead invited as guests to her funeral.

Jill and Judith Dando - Copyright Judith Dando.jpg

Yep, not photoshopped much is it... "Let me just put on my best dress to stand outside in a carpark in the middle of the day." - It's funny they couldn't even be bothered to find an image of Jill where the camera is at the same angle as the one used to take the photo of Judith; then paste them on a background that goes with the clothes they are wearing. It's almost like they are screaming out to be found out.

a13grab24.png

Jill, playing her own sister it would seem. Maybe any excuse to reprise that role.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And here's a royal flush...

ScreenShot-VideoID-jXfkktxwy74-TimeS-879.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-quiBErDLCd4-TimeS-12.png
15aca4092402b500583230990477.jpg

JK Rowling at the bottom, if you didn't spot her.
The top two are video grabs, the last one is a photo, so maybe a composite image. Who knows.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

If Rachel Johnson is a plastic-faced fake, how much more a caller pushing the Government narrative on her show?

LBC on Twitter_ _'I haven't got a dad anymore, he did what he wanted _ - twitter.com.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Going back to this, and it's odd angles.

Here are some more... I've postulated before that it's hard to judge size on screen, and you can't really tell a woman dressed as a man or vice-verser unless they are sharing screen space with the opposite sex.

ScreenShot-VideoID-fxDLuQxS1Ok-TimeS-240.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-fxDLuQxS1Ok-TimeS-759.png

From those two pictures Nigel looks bigger, is it the way they've set up the angles and foreshortening? Well interestingly, they did include an elevated angle that makes it clear what is actually going on to create that shot.

ScreenShot-VideoID-fxDLuQxS1Ok-TimeS-269.png

So we see again, Nigel's chair is indeed nearer to the camera than Rachel's, even though they are facing each other at 180 degrees on a round table.