It's The Muppet Show!

Cognitive Dissident

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

The face of deep regret, a good man who sold out and, no going back.

Still think demons don't exist?

The apex predator ain't us.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

NHS The rhythm of life video, reminded me of this comedy sketch (timestamped):

FULL COMEDY SPECIAL | Jim Breuer - 'Somebody Had to Say It'

(from 4:14)
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:25 am "It's such a victory for women, for men, for our future generation." - The future generation that will now be torn limb-from-limb in the womb and sold as body parts via the profit driven abortion industry?

Here Is How Much Aborted Baby Parts Cost
https://prepareforchange.net/2019/08/23 ... arts-cost/

-
Its sickening* how the medical industry and "science" community operate.
-
With what we know of "Science" one really have to wonder what kind of "Research" that require fetuses, and if anyone should even be allowed to do research on unborn children at all. Abortion is still an issue given a religious clothing, but really it is just inhumane to accept science to extinguish life in any manner, whatever life philosophy you adhere to. Using aborted children for research afterwards is adding insult* to injury.
-
The very idea of abortion is in itself a curious practice that seems conjured up by witchcraft or something similarly malevolent. Hiding behind a "woman's free choice" and her "liberated state" is a practice that clearly only makes sense once you have invented a flawed philosophy to back it up. There is no circumstance where killing an unborn child makes sense - except in our current science cult.
-
I'm aware the link between killing animals and humans is not direct, but i can't help to think that accepting to consume animal meat is a perquisite for a society to even be able to discuss the notion of abortion (also organ donation). From what i've been able to understand about nutrition, humans can thrive on any diet which makes the consumption of meat and diary superfluous in strict dietary sense*.
-
There is something quite sickening too about slaughtering healthy young lambs and calves and frying them up on our stove. When you look at shopping list of human fetuses it looks quite reminiscent of a butchers shops price-list for the ultra rich. And who knows why the Elite have gone to such lengths to propagandise women into "free sex, free choice" and "rights" up to the point of having women killing their own progeny when it suits them.

* sorry for being off topic here speaking abortion not Muppets
* just like abortion, organ donation similarly exploits dead adults in unthinkable ways - often challenging the notion of death in the process - a living organ isn't dead of course which in turn asks the question about how dead people really are when they are cut up and dissected
* animal and dairy consumption when not required on a human diet basis becomes a philosophical choice in a modern society where all types of food are widely available for everyone in any form
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Just realised that my timestamped video above has no time stamp, and isn't viewable within the page.

It was really just a fun comment, but a better link is: https://youtu.be/bItcoUb5xsw?t=257
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

From Unreal
"The very idea of abortion is in itself a curious practice that seems conjured up by witchcraft or something similarly malevolent. Hiding behind a "woman's free choice" and her "liberated state" is a practice that clearly only makes sense once you have invented a flawed philosophy to back it up. "

I will continue to derail this thread....

My guess is that chart is a ruse. Anything that focuses your attention on money is fodder for the masses, as it is given to us as our manna. Codified of course by the US HOUSE SELECT INVESTIGATIVE PANEL...sounds official to me, like the Warren report and investigation.

The truth is that no one on the outside of their occult circle really knows what happens to those fetuses.

What happens to the placentas and umbilical cords that are the property of mother and child every day in hospitals? Try to keep yours and see the resistance that you will get.

Where does all the donated blood go? I worked in surgery for years. Blood is rarely transfused, more often typed and crossed for potential use in surgery. What happens to it if it does not get used? Who knows but I glean that it is not good.

They are paying big bucks for plasma donation in the Northeast now.

They offered money for sperm donation to medical students back in the 1980's.

Do you believe they are discarding all the foreskins they harvest from circumcision? I don't.

Organ DONATION linked to driver's licenses.

My model is that the enemy is using the powerful energetic fluids and tissues of manKIND for nefarious purposes. It may be for ingestion,occult rituals, modelling of pharmaceuticals for their own use or weaponized against us. I maintain that the current injection operation is just one element of a multifaceted attack on manKIND that has been ongoing for decades.

AAAANNNDDD...remember, this is ALL done with CONSENT. Operative consents, blood donation, abortion...ALL DONE WITH CONSENT.

At 21 minutes in, this ex-satanist describes the thirst for blood, its effect on his body and its highly addictive nature.

https://www.thugexposed.com/2022/03/31/ ... posed-org/

At the University gym that I used to exercise at, they had blood donation vans set up once a month there. Of course with free pizza and donuts....does that sound familiar, Krispy Kreme?

As I recall, the PULSE shooting event in Orlando was coordinated with blood drives.

"Thousands of people began donating blood, throughout Florida and even in other states, starting hours after the June 12 shooting. The donations far exceeded the blood needed for the shooting, but officials at OneBlood, the regional blood bank, and the hospital said the donations were welcomed and needed.

"What if there had been a another shooting or bomb in Jacksonville or St. Pete? We had to make sure that we had reserves in the other places. I knew there was a nationwide blood shortage," said Don Doddridge, CEO of OneBlood, which also serves those cities and Fort Lauderdale.

In the week after the attack, OneBlood took in 28,000 pints of blood; the agency's average weekly volume is about 18,000 pints, Doddridge said. It was the biggest response since the Sept. 11 terror attacks in 2001."

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pu ... story.html

Even the dreaded COVID is barely a roadbump imdpediment for blood donation.

If you tested positive for COVID-19, but still have no symptoms, you’re eligible to donate blood 14 days after the positive test result.

https://www.mdanderson.org/cancerwise/b ... 37378.html

I suspect as Alabama 3 espoused....there's POWER IN THE BLOOD.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Unreal wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:44 am * sorry for being off topic here speaking abortion not Muppets
It's part and parcel. This thread I have created has no real plan, I have a list of things I want to eventually get to, but really it's an exploration of how all these things are linked. If I'm right about any of it, I have varying degrees of certainty and some days it just seems utter craziness, and yet, as the evolutionists would say, 'it must be true because here we are'. I'm not going to quite affirm that, but you know my Christian thesis, which is not to say I'm a particularly good Christian - not doing what is wrong is not akin to doing what is right - and I'm much better at the former than the latter.

I added the 'Aborted Baby Parts Cost' slides because I felt it was pertinent as is shows how we have all been siloed into unknowingly working for the beast system. We all do our own individual thing and we don't see how it is interconnected. It is the cause of why we are where we are. The root of the problem we have in the West is that the people who took power gained it by pretending they were Christians, maybe indeed believing they had a Christian outlook. It is unsurprising why everyone is so cynical of 'the Church' when it is constantly used as a prostitute for one cause or another, its doctrines reinterpreted to suit whatever the ruling classes want to push, and sadly I do think they think they have the moral high ground.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. - Romans 1:22-32 KJV

Where I stand, I believe Christ is risen. Jerusalem is evidence enough that Christ lived, the Bible says Jesus shut the Jews eyes because they did not accept his coming. That was not punishment, the Jews were given a specific Covenant by God, an agreement, a contract. They accepted the Terms and Conditions attached to the 'Mosaic Law', they could have taken up the early completion clause when it was offered. But instead, even when Pilate gave the people a final opportunity to overrule the Pharisees, they obeyed 'tradition' over 'scriptures' and freed the robber Barabbas while crucifying Christ. Therefore now, 'the first becoming the last', they have to wait until full maturity of the 'Plan of Salvation' because they are the Testament that the Biblical events happened and the LORD God led them out of Egypt.

And it is interesting when you look up the term 'robber' to see its etymological links.

robber.png

Do we not live in a world controlled by robber barons, therefore did not God give the Jews exactly what they wanted?

Going back to your abortion comment, in an ideal world I totally agree with all of your sentiments. Yes, the whole dissecting of the dead is akin to witchcraft. It's speaks of the desire to reverse engineer creation. The reason I have spent so much time on the Baha'i Faith is because it absolutely proves the disconnect between what the controllers say they believe and what they actually believe. Anyone thinking in rejecting Christianity we will get a secular world, it doesn't work like that, what we will get is a similar religious hell the Jews lived under at the time of Jesus.
And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him. And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy. And Jesus answering spake unto the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath day? And they held their peace. And he took him, and healed him, and let him go; And answered them, saying, Which of you shall have an ass or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not straightway pull him out on the sabbath day? And they could not answer him again to these things. - Luke 14:1-6 KJV

This exchange ultimately leading to Christ's crucifixion. The Pharisees logic, the law they upheld, you can pull an animal out of a pit on a sabbath, but you cannot pull a man, woman or child out of that same pit on that same day without risking forfeiting your life for blaspheming the sabbath.

This is where I somewhat depart from you. Should we kill animals? In an un-fallen world - clearly no. But we live in a world where everything eventually dies. What are we saving in not killing animals? What is the longterm result? Less animals living? More animals killing each other? Being overrun by animals? Can we kill animals as pest control just not eat them? And if we cannot kill them for food, why is it ok to kill them for leather and other byproducts? And what is it exactly about killing animals that is so operant? Is it the using of them for our own ends or the extinguishing of life? If it's about the former, then can we eat honey, drink milk? Can we ride horses, use donkeys and camels to carry things? Can we justify keeping pets? And if it is the latter, are insects not living? What about plants? What gives us the right to uproot plants, should we only eat fruit?

I'm not trying to use this as the argument to say, 'therefore we should kill', I'm saying from the Biblical viewpoint when death entered the world the glory of the animals also changed. They were from that point constituted into keeping this world functioning by one way or another clearing dead plants and animals and therefore giving room for new life. The reason I don't join the vegetarian/vegan bandwagon is because I have friends who are vegan and their world-view is generally deplorable. All the above comes from the arguments radical vegans have. And invariably, the one thing they are not against is abortion. This tells me that although the sentiment on face value is holy just and good, in practice it is the argument of a death cult. Just as the concluding act of Capitalism is Communism, the concluding act of veganism is cannibalism.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2010/11/17/921316/-
Animism is, perhaps, the most ancient form of religion. In Europe, one of the remnants of this ancient religion can be seen in the reverence for or the worship of trees. While there are a number of writers who have pointed out that the oldest temples or sanctuaries among the Germans are groves of trees, others, such as Sir James Frazer in his The Golden Bough, point out that this may be found in all early European cultures.

Sir James Frazer writes:
  • Sacred groves were common among the ancient Germans, and tree-worship is hardly extinct amongst their descendants at the present day.
In attesting to the seriousness of tree-worship, Frazer describes the penalty for peeling the bark of a standing tree:
  • The culprit’s navel was to be cut out and nailed to the part of the tree which he had peeled, and he was to be driven round and round the tree till all his guts were wound about its trunk. The intention of the punishment clearly was to replace the dead bark by a living substitute taken from the culprit: it was a life for a life, the life of a man for the life of a tree.
Bohemian Grove
Bohemian Grove

Whether Bohemian Grove is what it is really claimed, else a filmset, its location was chosen because of the ancestors it references, something I intend to cover in the Baha'i thread... I also realise the 'animal' argument above can be substituted out with 'people' - 'But we live in a world where everything eventually dies. What are we saving in not killing people? What is the longterm result? More people living? More people killing each other? Being overrun by people? Can we kill people as pest control just not eat them?' ... - You read any 19th century Theosophist on veganism, or the Fabians, you know this 'othering' of people who do not follow their doctrine is the cornerstone of their belief system.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 pm Just as the concluding act of Capitalism is Communism, the concluding act of veganism is cannibalism.

I am deadly serious about that statement. Below is the face of today's women's rights, the end goal always being the erasure of women and the control of procreation...chip, chip, chip, chip, chip... The goal from the start of veganism 'is' cannibalism...chip, chip..

AGAIN: President Of National Women’s Law Center Won’t Define What A Woman Is
https://summit.news/2022/07/14/again-pr ... -woman-is/
Elsewhere during the exchange, Clyde asked Goss-Graves if her organization continues to receive funding from Planned Parenthood.

“I certainly support the leadership and work of Planned Parenthood. The work they’re doing right now is hero work,” she said, without answering the question.

“Are you receiving money from them or not?” Clyde again asked.

“We don’t receive grants from Planned Parenthood, but I support the work they do,” Goss-Graves answered, adding “The work they do around this country is hero work.”

The National Women’s Law Center also expressed support Wednesday for a radical pro-abortion activist ‘professor’ called by Democrats as a witness during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the legal consequences of the Supreme Court’s overturning of Roe vs Wade who declared that anyone who says men can’t give birth is ‘inciting violence’.

Dead Bodies for Renewable Energy?
https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy ... nergy.html
UC Berkley Law Professor Khiara Bridges refused to use the word ‘woman’ and accused Missouri GOP Senator Josh Hawley of being “transphobic” for saying men can’t have babies.

Dead Bodies for Renewable Energy?
https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy ... nergy.html
Could human corpses end up providing our next renewable energy source, or is this controversial idea dead in the water?

A crematorium in the city of Durham in the UK recently announced that it would use heat from its burners to produce electricity and bring down its energy costs.

The idea started to percolate after an environmental review concluded that the crematorium’s chimneys were releasing too much smoke into the air, and inspectors said that the crematorium would have to purchase new ovens to meet current environmental standards and reduce air pollution.

If the idea is realized, the company will install turbines in two of its burners and sell the excess energy to Great Britain's National Grid. In return, it will receive compensation from energy companies under the feed-in tariffs program. The third furnace will continue to warm the site's chapel and offices.

The amount of electricity that could be produced by the furnaces would depend on how much they are in use—or more to the point, on the death toll.

Dissolving the dead
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/id ... g_the_dead
For decades, most people arranging a funeral have faced a simple choice - burial or cremation? But in parts of the US and Canada a third option is now available - dissolving bodies in an alkaline solution. It will arrive in the UK soon. Its technical name is alkaline hydrolysis, but it is being marketed as “green cremation”....

...When we are buried, we ask our planet for resources a final time - wood for a coffin, cotton for the lining, stone for a monument. In the US, graves are usually either lined with concrete or the coffin is placed in a metal or concrete vault which will not decompose. But cremation has an environmental cost too. To burn a single body, a cremator machine generates enough heat to warm a home in winter for a week, even in freezing Minnesota.

Bradshaw’s are one of just 14 funeral homes in the world to offer this “green” option. Alkaline hydrolysis is said to be much more environmentally friendly than conventional cremation. They offer both services at the same price and say the new kind of cremation has proved an unexpected hit. Of their customers who choose not to be buried - about half of the total - 80% opt for alkaline hydrolysis. But environmental benefits may not be the only factors influencing their decision.

In choosing green cremation Judi Olmsted was mindful of Bob's lifelong love of water and she perceived, in the water-based method, an echo of childhood baptism, which she found touching.

Do we think they use the residue to make soap......yet?

Potassium Hydroxide Dissolves Chicken To The Bone
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So, returning back to Rishi Sunak, from my previous post, the good old Daily Mail gives us this clip and the background behind it.

Rishi's PM bid is targeted with 'mucky memo' accusing him of being 'schoolboy' and a 'liar' as clip of a young Sunak saying he has 'no working class friends' resurfaces and goes viral
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... video.html
The ex-chancellor has also witnessed a TV clip of himself, from 20 years ago, talking about his circle of friends being 'err... not working class' go viral on social media.

And there have been claims that allies of Mr Johnson are aiming to stop Mr Sunak winning the Tory leadership contest over his 'treachery' in resigning from Government on Tuesday night - a move that precipitated the PM's downfall.

According to the Telegraph, a 424-word criticism of Mr Sunak is being widely shared across Tory WhatsApp groups.

As well as claiming 'there is nothing Conservative about the "Big Tax and Big Spend" agenda of Rishi Sunak', Mr Sunak is also branded a 'liar' and accused of 'schoolboy errors'.

The document is reported to state: 'He added £400billion to the national debt to pay workers not to work, only to spend countless more billions for them to eat out a few weeks later.

'(He) stated that as a Conservative he would not borrow money to pay £12billion for social care, only to magic up £18billion for 'cost of living' measures just a few months later.'

The 'mucky memo' is also said to claim Mr Sunak 'publicly lied' twice about his wife's non-dom tax status, as well as savage attacks on his 'failed' mini-budget in March.

Meanwhile, in a TV clip from 2001, Mr Sunak has been revealed to have been interviewed by the BBC for the series 'Middle Classes: Their Rise & Sprawl'.

Appearing on the documentary as a prodigious student in his final year at the University of Oxford, Sunak described his world.

It's always just-by-chance this person or the other happens to have appeared on the BBC some time in that past. No, it is my contention it is the BBC that is the vehicle that creates fictitious characters via "reality tv shows" that are then used many years later as fake identities. Also interesting Rishi's wife's non-dom tax status, another person that fails to have a proof-of-existence in the form of a birth certificate I'm guessing.

https://www.xpats.io/non-dom-tax-status ... es-it-mean
What is meant by ‘domicile’?
Although ‘domicile’ is not strictly a tax term, it does carry a legal definition and therefore can also be used in a tax context.

When you are born, you automatically have a domicile, your domicile of origin. You can only ever hold one domicile at a time.
Throughout your life, you will continually hold a domicile, although the details of that domicile may change over time and more than once.

There are rules around what decides your domicile, and the results are not always obvious.
Domicile may be confused with residence, citizenship or nationality, but these concepts are all very different.

Within the overall concept of domicile, there are three distinct categories:
  • origin
  • dependency
  • choice

Why would a millionaire fanny about in politics having to answer brainless inane questions from journalists? It's all bullshit, in the past it might have been classed as noble, but that died with this...

And this is said Jade Goody...

More completely unreal reality tv care of Channel 4 this time with their 'BIG BROTHER', another UK "public broadcast" entity that reveals the directly connection between politics and "entertainment". Jade Goody spent the last year of her life parading around with a bald head apparently having operation after operation removing bits of her organs because the cancer had spread meanwhile continuing with her wacky adventures.

Jade-Goody-51-1200x700.jpg

Else, there is a good chance rather she was a character played by the person we know as Lily Allen, this time wearing blue contact lenses. They have similar bodies too.

0_Jade-Goody.jpg
Lily-Allen-on-Seth-Meyers-1524573541-compressed.png

Wiki: Jade Goody
Goody died in her sleep at her home in Upshire, Essex in the early hours of 22 March 2009, at the age of 27. Her reported time of death varies by source. Her mother, husband, and family friend Kevin Adams were at her bedside when she died. Her funeral service took place at noon on 4 April at St John's Anglican Church in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, and she was buried in her wedding dress later that day near her home in Epping Forest. The funeral cortège included a Bentley. Her sons did not attend the funeral. Thousands of mourners followed the funeral service on large screens outside the church. It was broadcast live on Sky News, which followed the service from outside since Goody had wanted a private ceremony for friends and family.

And encoded in that paragraph at first glance...
  • 22 March = 322 Skull and Bones
  • 2009 = a magic number 9 and a 2 = 11 ...911
  • Died aged 27 = another encoded 9
  • 4 April = 4/4 = 44 ...kill number in Gematria
  • St John's ...occult reference to John the Baptist's beheading
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

There is an indication in quite a few pictures that Rishi wears contact lenses. He may well wear them instead of glasses so that in itself does not confirm the lenses are to change the colour of his eyes.

This next image is however more interesting. There is an indication he might be wearing a wig which includes forehead and eyebrows. Note the ridge between his eyes, and to the left we can see a thickening on the cheek below his eye. I've put lines on the right to indicate where the line might be.

A13-12 copy.jpg

This is the kind of thing I'm suggesting.

hair-eyeybrows.png

Do the prosthetics in the image above remind you of anything?

medieval-knight-helmet.jpg

This maybe? ... Knights wear helmets.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is the same picture without the arrows.

A13-12.jpg

A coat of arms has a helmet, sometimes it's not illustrated, instead we just see the mantel that's part of its decoration, but it is interesting, we assume it's symbolic of a bygone age. But I now think it's probably more current than that.

Sir Paul McCartney’s coat of arms
https://www.beatlesbible.com/2001/06/18 ... s-granted/

paul-mccartney-coat-of-arms.jpg