It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

I think it's the same person, Jackson, it was always about his voice.

I previously mentioned about the texture of his hand skin. It's got something sprayed on it, kids hands don't wrinkle like that unless they have something like PVA glue on them. Here's a different shot, the hand itself, if real, fits with a middle aged person. So, why would they spray something that layers like an acrylic onto MJ's hands, it can only be to change the colour.

A13-68.jpg

The changing look is a bit like Bowie, and my feeling is, what made MJ cute in the Jackson 5 lost its marketability as they matured. Rather than binning them, they rebooted MJ as a solo artist as it was his voice anyway that carried the record sales.

But then as an adult they are not sure how to sell him to begin with. This is how I see the thought process. They feel it necessary to put in all the subliminal tricks to convince us he is indeed a man. So we get the first incarnation of adult MJ with a bumfluff moustache.

Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-19665848-1000-1280.jpg

I always thought that moustache on him together with the middle eyebrow was vomit inducing. But because now I'm convinced I am looking at a woman, it makes sense why they went for that look. With regards to MJ's colour, we don't really know, but I see a Latina woman, which if so, you can go darker or lighter, and that's why I think they did what they did in a somewhat cynical move later in his career.

Michael-Jackson-HQ-High-Quality-michael-jackson-30011389-1670-2500.jpg

Looking more Latin American in this one, and that is probably his real hair. I wonder if the Bashir scandal could have given MJ the excuse to leave the scene to say, have a pregnancy? I'm not sufficiently interested to check that one out, but it would make sense.

The language I'm using in this, can you see why they are pushing gender into law to replace sex. Michael Jackson is a fictional character, as such, he is not anything else except what is stated as that fictional character, and that fictional character is male. It would be wrong of me to refer to MJ as female even if a woman plays him because the character is male in the same way as Sherlock Holmes is male. This is the bollocks we are facing being legislated into law because we have institutions packed full of lying bastard actors, and every one of them much prefers to take the money, play the character they are given, and stay silent on this subject.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It has previously occurred to me, to be a member of, is it, the film actors guild, you must register a unique name. So for example, we are told Michael J Fox's real name is Michael Fox, and because that name was taken, he added the J that actually stands for nothing. I might not be 100% correct on the detail of that, but basically all actors have to have a unique name. That in itself is quite interesting as according to the Companies Act 2006 a Company name must be unique and not similar to another such that it is confusing.

Bearing the following mind, I was confused by this anomaly for quite some time.

Brian Cox
OIP.jpg
Brian Cox
R.jpg

Because it is clear this rule also applies to Equity, there should not be two Brian Cox's. I was thinking maybe Space Brian Cox doesn't hold an Equity card, but I concluded that is impossible. He gained his fame and reputation through the BBC and the Space shows he presents. He is known as a professor because of his "universe shows" not because of his "scientific research"; and going back further, he was known as a musician first. No run-of-the-mill musician, a member of the band that played the song that brought Tony Blair's New Labour to power.

This is a quote from an acting forum that points to what I mean regarding holding an Equity card, - the Q&A is copied from the Equity site.
Must I have an Equity card in order to get work?
In theory, no; but in practice, the BBC, ITV, and the independent television production companies which form PACT, have agreements with Equity which make it rare and difficult for non-Equity members to find employment within these companies as performers. And in all honesty, you’re far better off working under the umbrella of Equity, as it’s far better to be earning Equity rates than trying to negotiate your own.
Then it dawned on me, Space Brian Cox isn't generally known as Brian Cox; while the BBC does shorten to this in programme titles; when formally introduced, he is always called Professor Brian Cox. With 'Professor' added, we have the equivalent to the J in Michael J Fox. Professor Brian Cox is indeed a unique name; conformation then, 'Professor Brian Cox' is his stage name.

Then the question becomes, do you need to be a professor to have the stage name professor? And on the back of that, do you need to do the study for a degree to get a degree? Not if it is honorary.

The thing with this stuff, I always find the gaps that make the ludicrous claims in this thread a distinct possibility. ALWAYS. You can argue I'm wrong, but there is nothing I put here that cannot be demonstrated to at least be possible. Professor Brian Cox very much like Richard Dawkins got his internationally recognised name from the programmes he first presented for the BBC.

It's just the idea anyone could be a run-of-a-mill band member that played the one-hit-wonder that brought Tony Blair to power, you then leave the band to get a degree and PHD, you work your way to a professorship, and then what, you go to an audition to front the entire BBC space offering. Does that sound credible? Or does that sound like whether you did the claimed PHD study or not, you are actually an actor.

I looked up how to become a professor. Since I know a little about the university sector I am perfectly aware it is not a walk in the park. It requires a vast amount of work and is something to be coveted.
How to become a professor
To become a professor, you should create a plan that starts with a comprehensive education. Most professors will need an advanced degree, a license or certification in their field of interest and more. Here are steps to take to become a professor:

Focus on education
Specialize
Work in your field
Gain experience within an instruction
Become a thought leader
Apply and interview

Specialize - A doctoral degree is itself a form of specialization, but it may be necessary for you to further specialize to seek the credentials needed to be a professor.
I just don't see the amount of work you need to put in to gain the title of professor, and the amount of work you have to put in to do a 'one man show' having any real joinder with each other.

capture.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is Brian Cox's 2022 tour, grab a ticket at https://briancoxlive.co.uk/ - you've missed his North American tour dates unfortunately, but you can still grab him in London. It appears, if Cox is not producing television and radio for the BBC he is touring internationally with his one man show. Right.

Opera Snapshot_2022-07-01_122705_briancoxlive.co.uk.png

He is very much one for the WEF thought leaders list whether he is on it or not. And it occurs to me, I wonder if they, the people who we know as Cox and Dawkins, had any prior clue their lifelong quest to indoctrinate people into the denial of God would lead to the natural conclusion of cheapening life to such an extent people actually cheer at the prospect of murdering the pre-born?

History is made as Ireland votes to repeal anti-abortion laws

"It's such a victory for women, for men, for our future generation." - The future generation that will now be torn limb-from-limb in the womb and sold as body parts via the profit driven abortion industry?

Here Is How Much Aborted Baby Parts Cost
https://prepareforchange.net/2019/08/23 ... arts-cost/

160419_abortion-parts_FEATURE_v4-1250x650-768x399.png
160419_abortion-3_v4-768x657.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Sick to death of the dog and pony show? ... Who do we have here?

IMG_5206.JPG
IMG_5213.JPG
IMG_5205.JPG
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

IMG_5215.JPG
IMG_5204.JPG

And if you want a bit more resolution on the lips...

A13-3.jpg

See the brown lipliner is used to fill out and even up the right side compared to the top version that uses pinky coral lipstick.

Have you guessed who it is yet? ... Another white guy in black face?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm still going to have a bit of fun with this one, you can listen to mystery-voice-A and mystery-voice-B, see what you think.
  • Notice the tone.
  • Notice the rhythm.
  • Notice the stutter.
What does it reveal?

Hmm, apparently two independent voices talking about Russia and Ukraine. Are they?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I said fun in my last post, but if you wonder whether Volodymyr Zelensky being a comedian before becoming president of the Ukraine is some freak act...Nope.

Hey Sajid Javid, it is easy to tell young people to get the shot when you will never be held accountable for your actions. Isn't it?

As I've shown previously, I think what we are seeing under Sajid Javid's bald cap is something like the moulded head piece we see on the older guy. The one is probably a lot thicker as it is designed to hold a wig. But the point is the same, and it gives a smooth outlined under the bald cap.

This is the whole of the Westminster Parliament in one fail swoop. To be able to prosecute a man for a common law crime you first need to identify him beyond reasonable doubt. Do we now see why we have the cabal trying to pass the gender recognition act? They use sex-change as the trojan horse, but the legislation will be suitably vague to include any facade an elected MP chooses to wear to hide his real identity; he is then used to inflict 'real' criminal damage on the rest of us in the full knowledge the crimes will be attributed to the facade and not the actor reading the script. This is the way they circumvent the Nuremberg rulings about culpability when stating, "I was just following orders" (else, reading a script).

Exclusive: Labour Drops All-Women Shortlists For Next General Election
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... c49a9a2420
The Labour party is dropping all women shortlists to choose candidates for the next general election, HuffPost UK can reveal.

The decision comes after the party received legal advice warning that continuing to use them for Westminster seats would be “unlawful” because the majority of their MPs are female.

However, it is understood they will continue to use the system for other elections.

HuffPost UK revealed in November that continuing to use AWS for general elections could put Labour in breach of the 2010 Equality Act.

That provoked a backlash, with one party source saying: “Labour women had to fight hard to bring in AWS, which has proven to be the only effective way to increase women’s representation in parliament.

“Scrapping the use of AWS would put our women back decades.”

But the party has now confirmed that they are being ditched ahead of the next general election.

Anneliese Dodds MP, Labour’s party chair and shadow women and equalities secretary, said: “Labour has a proud record of increasing women’s participation in politics.

“From all-women shortlists to the Jo Cox women in leadership programme, to a gender-balanced shadow cabinet, we have taken decisive action to promote equal representation at all levels of government.

“That is why there are now 104 women Labour MPs at Westminster ​— over half of the parliamentary Labour Party — with Paulette Hamilton the latest following her election in Birmingham Erdington this week.
It is unlawful at any time. This policy of women-only shortlists was never about increasing womens representation, it was always about denying real democracy by shoeing-in a chosen controlled candidate to do the Bilderberg bidding.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... is-johnson
guardian.jpg

I wonder how many of the candidates above are actors wearing black face?

Rishi Sunak, like Sajid Javid, gets his cover story as a millionaire banker turned politician. One worked for Goldman Sachs and the other Deutsche Bank. I forget which way around, but does it really matter?

If that's not a tell he's an actor playing a part for comedy effect, I don't know what is. Do millionaires really appear on reality tv shows anyway? Else were 'reality shows' only devised to create a vehicle for actors playing pretend people to be introduced to the public so they could be used later as real people. I've previously touched on such scandals relating to Black.White. a race-swap reality show where two members of the families already had IMDb entries.
With the credentials of RJ Cutler and Ice Cube behind it this show should have lived up to their claims that it would be provocative and insightful.

I was less than impressed to discover that two of the Wurgel family were in ‘the business’: Bruno Wurgel, described as a teacher on the show, appears on IMDb as Bruno Marcotulli with an acting resume running from 1987 to 2002; Rose Wurgel also as an IMDb entry, as Rose Bloomfield, with a couple of entries; Carmen Wurgel a photographer’s location scout heard about the show ‘from a friend who had a friend who was working on the show’.

Anyone with a brain questions just how ‘real’ is reality TV: these casting choices were for me immensely damaging to its ‘face validity’.

Watch Steve Martin woo Dean Martin’s daughter on a 1968 episode of The Dating Game
https://www.avclub.com/watch-steve-mart ... 1846354962
mprfismnv6yc1hm33dlm.png

Maybe instead of going for a bloke with dark skin but no other particular ethnic tells, a woman is a safer bet? Penny Mordaunt, another person prostituting themselves for the camera, but at least we can be assured she is not a man in drag I guess.

Penny swimsuit.png

Trans women are women, don't you know. Ask Penny.

Did Mumsnet Just Hand Penny Mordaunt Her Arse?
https://eleanorscottarchaeology.com/els ... ordaunt-mp
And finally, can the Minister for Women even define what is a woman? On this showing, the answer would seem to be No. The actual Minister for Woman apparently doesn’t ‘get it’, doesn’t want to ‘get it’, and seemingly can’t be bothered to ‘get it’. That’s a lot of women’s votes that have just been lost, whichever way you look at it. Post-modern, philosophical ideologies of feelings, and misunderstandings of the difference between sex and gender, should never, ever compromise the safeguarding of children. People who raise red flags about safeguarding deserve to be taken seriously and to have their voices heard. If we’ve learned nothing else during the past decade, surely to God we’ve learned that.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In Baha'i movers & shakers I again talk about the theory I have on how 'legal corporate persons' are used. So let's look at Rishi Sunak, I haven't got any particular insights into him, but this is quite interesting.

Wiki:
Sunak married Akshata Murty, the daughter of the Indian billionaire N. R. Narayana Murthy, the founder of Infosys, in August 2009. Murty owns a 0.91% stake in Infosys, which is valued at about $900m (£690m), as of April 2022, making her one of the wealthiest women in Britain. Infosys continued to operate in Russia following Russia's 2022 invasion of Ukraine, which led to criticism of Sunak and his family, but in April Infosys announced it was closing its Russian office. Murty also owns shares in two of Jamie Oliver's restaurant businesses, Wendy's in India, Koro Kids and Digme Fitness.

Interesting, although he is said to be born in Southampton, England, there is no mention I can see of his childhood on Wiki, it seems to start with him meeting Murty, daughter of an Indian billionaire, while studying at Stanford University. Yes, do you smell something? Also the wiki states he is a Hindu and has taken his oath at the House of Commons on the Bhagavad Gita since 2017. That's the Queen defending The Faith right there, isn't it. #SARCASM

So, I've got to say, I've known about race-swap makeup for a few years, but the penny didn't drop about the possibility that the establishment in Britain would actually use it as a disguise. It's only with all this BLM bullshit and 'taking the knee' that it occurred to me there was some deeper gameplay at work than the usual 'let's create an atmosphere so everyone in Britain hates themselves'. And for me, Martin Bashir is the 'gold standard' proof positive that they use black-face and they are prepared to use it over years and years and years. Don't forget, he did the Diana interview in 1995, and not until 2020, 25 years later, is it accidentally shown that he is not what he claimed to be, and therefore his entire wiki backstory is a fabrication.

It now makes sense why in the real world I have some idea what sex or race people are, but with regards to people who I only know via a screen, it's impossible to have a clue. I seem to see either freakish proportioned women or people of colour who have no distinguishing race tells other than them being slightly brown. I wonder why, well, actually I don't now.

sunak-22-20.jpg

Can you honestly say you know what race Rishi is? He looks like any other Britain to me, just with a better tan. I can see he is wearing lipstick, and that in itself is a tell, because it speaks to us and says, I've been in makeup. Is that a five minute makeup or a four hour makeup? I know what my guess is. And there is something else about him. Maybe I'm good a pattern recognition, but he does remind me of someone who is long dead, and when you pull a side-by-side up, it wouldn't surprise me if he is the real person old Rishi is related to.

A13-5.jpg

Bertrand Russell, if you didn't guess.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And since I bought up Rishi Sunak's uncanny resemblance to the late Bertrand Russell, here's a better look.

And that gives me the perfect opportunity to paste-up this little section from Russell's 1953 book, The Impact of Science on Society.

impact of science on society.jpg

To make it easier to read, this is the section, it's actually hard not to highlight the whole thing. Read it and you will know exactly where you are in the stream of time. They've got enough money to buy you off. So where will you stand?
Physiology and psychology afford fields for scientific technique which still await development. Two great men, Pavlov and Freud, have laid the foundation. I do not accept the view that they are in any essential conflict, but what structure will be built on their foundations is still in doubt.

I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is mass psychology. Mass psychology is, scientifically speaking, not a very advanced study, and so far its professors have not been in universities: they have been advertisers, politicians, and, above all, dictators. This study is immensely useful to practical men, whether they wish to become rich or to acquire the government. It is, of course, as a science, founded upon individual psychology, but hitherto it has employed rule-of-thumb methods which were based upon a kind of intuitive common sense. Its importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda. Of these the most influential is what is called "education." Religion plays a part, though a diminishing one; the press, the cinema, and the radio play an increasing part.

What is essential in mass psychology is the art of persuasion. If you compare a speech of Hitler's with a speech of (say) Edmund Burke, you will see what strides have been made in the art since the eighteenth century. What went wrong formerly was that people had read in books that man is a rational animal, and framed their arguments on this hypothesis. We now know that limelight and a brass band do more to persuade than can be done by the most elegant train of syllogisms. It may be hoped that in time anybody will be able to persuade anybody of anything if he can catch the patient young and is provided by the State with money and equipment.

This subject will make great strides when it is taken up by scientists under a scientific dictatorship. Anaxagoras maintained that snow is black, but no one believed him.The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black. Various results will soon be arrived at. First, that the influence of home is obstructive. Second, that not much can be done unless indoctrination begins before the age of ten. Third, that verses set to music and repeatedly intoned are very effective. Fourth, that the opinion that snow is white must be held to show a morbid taste for eccentricity. But I anticipate. It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.

Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class. The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated. When the technique has been perfected, every government that has been in charge of education for a generation will be able to control its subjects securely without the need of armies or policemen. As yet there is only one country which has succeeded in creating this politician's paradise.

I may as well throw a link in here back to my MINDSPACE post and the Baha'i Faith. And below science in action...

children.png

The rhythm of life | NHS
https://web.archive.org/web/20210929201 ... PjoQ3XpzkM
Originally Published: NHS Youtube Channel
Date: Jul 2, 2021

Celebrities including Jim Broadbent and David Walliams have joined forces with the NHS to encourage everyone to get their COVID-19 vaccines in a new uplifting film released today. Set to the toe-tapping tune The Rhythm of Life, written by Cy Coleman and Dorothy Fields, from the 1966 classic musical, Sweet Charity, and donated by the Cy Coleman estate, the heart-warming film will celebrate the success of the vaccination programme in supporting the easing of restrictions as outlined in the roadmap. Conceived and directed by Josie Rourke, the former artistic director of the Donmar Warehouse, the short film, written by Rourke and James Graham, is being released ahead of the NHS’s 73rd Birthday. It first sees Jim Broadbent enter an empty theatre before a star-studded cast of David Walliams, Asa Butterfield, Colin Salmon, Derek Jacobi, Don Warrington, Nicola Roberts, Russel Tovey, Sandra Marvin and West End dancers - dressed in iconic NHS blue - take to the stage to passionately perform the song.

Vaccines are available free of charge and from thousands of vaccine centres, GP practices and pharmacies. Around 98% of people live within 10 miles of a vaccination centre in England, which includes Riverside Park Stadium, Hull City Hall and Sunderland Nightingale amongst others. The NHS will also be running hundreds of walk-in COVID-19 vaccination sites for adults aged 18 and over to turn up and grab a jab without needing to book in advance.

Getting worried that someone can see through the latex? Should have instead written he/him out of the play with COVID.

worried.png

Every knee will bow.