It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

And, just on "the antisemite" Jeremy Corbyn, have you noticed something strange going on with his neck? You'll see the same thing in the video of him shouting at Margaret Thatcher.

A13-130.jpg
A13-130.jpg (44.55 KiB) Viewed 2750 times

What's causing that? Is he some sort of lizard creature David Icke?

Or is it that human skin has different properties to silicon glue, hence you get the following effect when the skin underneath the glue is stretched. We therefore deduce, Jeremy Corbyn's beard in that shot is fake.

Suddenly it becomes clear why that even though he has been an MP for 29 years, there are no actual pictures of him doing anything real in his constituency. When he's not being paid to call people racists it would appear he has no contact with the constituents he is purported to represent; I'm happy to be proved wrong on this. I'm guessing the whole 'antisemite'/ expelled from the Labour party storyline was so he could once again disappear into the long grass while not releasing his Westminster seat.

That clip is apparently from a 1984 Newsnight recording, the presenter called him Robin Corbyn, that's not the sort of thing the BBC would get wrong; so with a change of image, a change of name. I'm sure they have a pre-cooked explanation for that; who cares, it's about seeing past the bullshit. So, this clip is a case in point, listen to Corbyn's diction, it's not quite the same as when he was Labour leader in 2015-20. Does the Margaret Thatcher clip better resemble young or old Corbyn? Maybe he did ask a question back then and they just re-recorded it to appear stronger. But even if that speech is genuine, it doesn't explain why there are a bunch of tory MPs pretending to listen to a semi-transparent Margaret Thatcher answering his question.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Miller launches tactical voting campaign for UK election

Gina, what do you think of "the democracy" of Rishi SUNak losing the Conservative leadership election decisively, and then the financial markets deciding Liz Truss shouldn't be PM. And rather than another pantomime leadership contest, MR-SUN just gets a shoo-in? I'm guessing you have nothing to say on that one.

How interesting is this, now MR-SUN has become PM, they've launched a whole raft of images on the internet for you to look at, as if this couple always had a back-story. They weren't there when I searched for his wife yesterday. :lol:

We can do a better compare now, I guess.

unnamed.jpg
where-it-all-started-meet-gina-miller-the-woman-behind-the-historic-article-50-ruling.jpg.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So let's begin with Gina Miller and her husband Alan ONE-SUIT, this being that one suit...

SCM%20Private.jpg

Apparently Gina took exception to 13 million people voting to leave the corrupt EU because it affected her business, so she and a number of secret millionaires brought a court case to the corrupt British judiciary to stop it. And because the likes of me fully anticipated that if Brexit won it would be cancelled, we watched with interest to see how these hacks would try to sell "we must stay in the EU" while simultaneously pretending they are the apex of democracy. They came up with the nonsense HARD/SOFT dichotomy.

Why didn't Gina instead take a court case out against Prime Minister David Cameron before the vote took place to stop it? Wouldn't that have made more sense than trying to say one person being pissed off can stop something that 26 million people were asked to have a say on. And for that matter, if David Cameron truly believed that Brexit would cause World War III, why did he suggest the vote in the first place, and why didn't he cancel it when he realised he might lose? Why? Because it was meant to be a rubber-stamp exercise.

cameron.jpg

It is clear postal ballots were introduce to enable elections to be swung one way or the other; but on a two way vote, you should also employ tactics to put the opposition off turning out. That was the whole point of the JOKE-OX sacrifice, to blame it on a WHITE SUPREMACIST called TO-MASS-MARE, then try to use their group-identity construct to get people who wanted out of the EU to not vote. It would appear they were so confident the COX plan would work, they called her family "THE LEAD-BEATERS".

So, back to old Gina, we saw previously Jeremy Corbyn's strange neck, well what's going on with Gina Miller's forehead? Is this another lizard creature David Icke?

A13-131.jpg

We'll have to take a look and see if we can work out what part of Gina Miller's face is real.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I mention David Icke in jest, but he's just using allegory to explain certain things for whatever reason he can't directly come out and say. I suspect it's probably to do with being able to draw an income from his work. I find him interesting because of the places he turns up and the people he's interviewed by. Here talking conspiracy theories with Andrew Neil, Egyptian loving ex-Tory MP Michael Portillo and current Labour incumbent Liz Kendall on the BBC 'This Week' show which ran 2003–2019, the last show airing on 18 July 2019. That's quite interesting in itself given what happened in 2020.

Kendall, interestingly enough, is another Labour MP I'd never heard of before she stood against Jeremy Corbin in the 2015 Labour leadership competition. She disappeared again politically after the event other than doing gigs like this which is an entirely different source of income from the parliamentary salary claimed in her name. And coincidently not, before Liz Kendall occupied that chair, Diane Abbott sat in it gossiping about Westminster, she's the person sitting behind Corbyn in the fabricated Thatcher clip, and according to the tabloids, was Corbyn's yesteryear lover.

But back to lizard skins...

abc2cf87fa3d8cfa30230c635c740e60.png

Does that neck remind you of anything?

Now I know if you are an EGI researcher, this would peak your interest, "is this a man". This is why I've come to the conclusion part of the whole transvestigation candy is to step us straight past what I talk about in this thread. They don't mind us thinking 'this woman is a man', 'this woman is a lizard', 'this woman is a fallen angel', as long as we don't go near the idea that this woman is a fictional character played by an actor who is given a script to further a set agenda, and if we want to stop this, we go after the actors and prosecute them for conspiracy to commit a crime.

I'm not saying crossdressing is not part of it, but the whole gender-recognition act western governments are trying to pass show it's nothing to do with surgery and everything about a bunch of liars wanting to justify changing the law so their lies can be said not to be lies. The woman who plays Chris Whitty: "I'm not lying when I pretend to be a man, like I'm not lying when I pretend to be a medical expert, oh and by the way, look at my gong, the Crown endorses my non-lies all the way."

barneythomsonet11.jpg
barneythomsonet5.jpg

We see here how Emma Thompson is aged using prosthetics, and although not pictured in the first image it is clear that aged forhead skin has also been added. But looking at the finished effect, would you know Emma Thompson is wearing a mask? For the most part when looking at this stuff, I cannot see the joins, but there are other things, and one is the texture of the skin. Gina an Kamala have that plastic face look and I'm of the opinion they have both been aged using prosthetics. And I've said before, going by the skin colour below Kamala's pearls in that picture, she looks like a white woman donning blackface. If these people with their fake faces want this particular race/sex war, all I can say, game on.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've previously discussed Kamala's face, I've come to the conclusion she looks masculine in some shots because prosthetics have been used to give her a square jawline and age her face. I would also suggest the main reason she keeps disappearing for weeks/months on end it because every time she appears in public it is first proceeded by a four-hour makeup session to put the face on and spray-paint the visible parts of her body. It is therefore impossible for her to in any way be available to anyone who isn't in on the deception.

black-a 2_Gina_Miller-large.jpg

Looking at this picture of Gina, the colour of her scalp looks somewhat different than the colour of her face. Given this is theatre, it could be one of two things. Either the colour of her scalp is actually the colour of Gina's face. Or she is wearing a wig with a skin base that is on a light coloured side. Below you can see how hair is hand-punched into a skin base to create a realistic effect, and the finished result.

VideoID-0sPQbUn-JY4-TimeS-257.jpg
VideoID-0sPQbUn-JY4-TimeS-227.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

One of the apparent proofs of EGI are brow ridges. Men have brow ridges women do not.

852512_1.jpg
852512_1.jpg (21.63 KiB) Viewed 2620 times

But actually, there is more than one reason to have brow ridges. Different artists have different methods when it comes to building a prosthetic mask, but one method is to build the hair, forehead and eye brows into one piece, and this might also include a nose section. In covering the model's natural eyebrows the prosthetic will likely create the appearance of a brow ridge.

I've put this one up before, but it is actually made to transform a woman into a man. And below is the chin and neck section that accompanies it.

ftm-1c.png

This being the end result. It might look plastic on the dummy, but once the makeup artist has done his work with shading and toning the skin, I wouldn't guess that wasn't a man.

ftm-1a.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This particular method, by-the-way, is what I think The Beatles used in their mop-top days. A wig attached to fake forehead, eyebrows, and nose section combo. They could therefore easily dress stand-ins with the exact same creation.

The footage, shot by an Australian woman, shows the Beatles getting their make-up done for the special The Music of Lennon & McCartney in November 1965. Australian dancer and make-up artist Dawn Swane was working at Granada TV in Manchester at the time, capturing the candid footage which has now been released by the National Film and Sound Archive of Australia
This is what gives Paul McCartney his heavy eye-lidded look and all the band members their ultra-straight Roman noses.

backstage-in-1965-video-0002.png
backstage-in-1965-video-0003.png
backstage-in-1965-video-0004.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So let's get Gina wrapped up. She's wearing age makeup. In the following image I've put some arrows, there is a subtle line that encircles her neck, now if she's wearing a false aged neck then that is likely the transition line. So we can watch her on a video and see.

A13-33.jpg

Easier to study with the sound off...

This one from 5 years ago

This one from 3 years ago

It is absolutely apparent on the first video in the way the neck skin moves as one unit as she talks, you can see it pulling at the line area identified in the first picture. Even on the second video that line is apparent, and we can see the mole is on the side of the prosthetic not Gina's natural skin. Remember me banging on about the mole both Liz and Laura had on each of their necks in slightly different places. Think either of them are real?

And, I was going to make this a separate post, but I think as the neck is so obvious once pointed out, there is no need. I don't know if that hair is real, it would make more sense if it is a wig, who knows. What I can say is those eyebrows are fake. You can tell in the way she blinks, and I've already pointed out the brow ridge. It's probably something like this, but a female version.

foreheads.jpg

For good measure, the first interviewer is wearing a fake wig, forehead and eyebrow combo, and probably a nose. See the line at the side of his eye as the false piece pulls his skin oddly. Most newscasters appear to just be actors, that's why they play themselves in UK dramas that feature news reports.

A13-34.jpg

I think we might still be on for this. If they are working to a limited cast, which I believe they are, it makes sense they would just recast Gina.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You can probably guess that I don't believe in the slightest bit that Rishi Sunak is a multi-billionaire. Apparently we should believe: "With all that money dripping off me, what I'm going to spend the best part of my life doing, time I'll never get back, is stand opposite that irritatingly voiced leader of the opposition pretending anything we say makes a blind bit of difference to the LOCK-STEP plan. I have all this money, so I can personally hands-on make myself look like an impudent fool. I mean, I already lost once to that plank-of-wood Liz Truss." ... No, what you'd actually do with all that money is pay a bunch of minions to wear masks to talk utter bullshit that had some ring of poetry to it, all day and every day. Hey Rishi?

Just to get this image back up from page 15, and two reasons, other than they look similar, why I like this theory.

The first: What's interesting about Ed Miliband, even though his persona was a geeky nerd, he was actually a really good presenter if you watched any of his speeches as Labour leader. So if we think that elections don't matter because we don't live in a democracy, then performance is the only real measure of who gets to the top, and because Ed was good, it is a crying shame that he was politically finished in any other major government post because he lost an election. How do you fix that? Bring him back as a different persona maybe? Again, this is the whole point of the GENDER-RECOGNITION-ACT and why these criminals are trying to pass it into law while pretending it's about women-being-trapped-in-men's-bodies and why they are paying so many people shed-loads of money to play along with this utter lie.

You'll notice Rishi appears to have bigger pupils than Ed in that comparison above, and that gives me an opportunity to circle back to good old Gina. She's wearing coloured contact lenses to make her eyes look bigger and probably blacker. This is the picture I took the previous neck grab from, just so you can see I'm not using any editing techniques to come to my conclusions, I'm just looking at what they give us.

black-c BPICT000429066189.jpg

If you zoom into her eyes, it becomes apparent she is wearing contact lenses. The hole part in this particular set is quite small so might suggest her irises are somewhat lighter in colour, and therefore needed hiding completely. It also gives the opportunity to make her eyes look bigger and brighter, and a person look more sexy. This is one of the keys for men passing as women when it comes to transgenderism.

A13-137.jpg

See how her pupil is not quite centre on the iris, this cannot happen in reality, therefore her contact lens is not quite centred on her eye. Below, I think the central hole is clearer on this eye, we are looking through a circular window to her pupil.

A13-122.jpg

I've included her eyebrow, because in my view where the ridge is is where an appliance sits. Also note the orange tone of the skin colour around the eyebrow and above compared to under Gina's eye which has a more pink tone. I think this is to do with how the makeup reacts with the two different bases.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The second reason I like the Rishi/Ed idea is Ed himself these days. They've done one of those Tony Blair rapid ageing things on him. I know the reason for it in Tony's case, him being a war criminal and all that. I suggest it's the biggest tell Rishi is Ed, more than any other one thing.

Two Channel 4 News reports, 2015 and 2021, six years apart.

Look at Krishnan Guru-Murthy in comparison to Ed Miliband. So, why artificially age him?

ScreenShot-VideoID-s9rOYos2agw-TimeS-314 (1).jpg
ScreenShot-VideoID-s9rOYos2agw-TimeS-303.jpg

There would be no reason to age him with makeup other than he's playing another part and there is a need to differentiate the two personas more clearly. And the only person he looks like is Rishi Sunak.

An example of male age makeup, similar skin stippling and neck hag seen.

VideoID-1SfKVvfS2Ds-TimeS-42.png