It's The Muppet Show!

Samson79

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by Samson79 »

rachel wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:18 pm While I'm on the subject of "flocking", I'll go into a little more depth because it does have interesting uses and I'm considering doing another thread on a related subject.

flocking-pink.jpg

Flock is basically finely-chopped nylon fibres that can vary in length, thickness and colour. In its finest form it’s almost like coloured powder or dust, whereas longer flock is like wiry hair.
It also comes in different thicknesses of fibres measured in decitex, or dtex for short, with one dtex being the measurement of a fibre that weighs one gram per 10,000 meters of length. It can also be made from natural or synthetic materials such as cotton, rayon, and polyester. Flock is inert, so it won’t react chemically with anything it is added to or mixed with, which is essential when working with the wide variety of material formulations we use.

When finer flock is adhered to a surface it looks and feels almost like velvet. This is achieved by adhering all the tiny fibres to the surface at 90 degrees so they stand upright using an electrostatic process.

flocking1.png

flocking-final.png

All these bearded Youtube and Instagram women, real or just paid change agents? If you listen to them, it's always the same scripted dog whistle message. Victim, victim, victim, why won't you just accept my facial hair!

That last one has a prosthetic on the tip of her nose, so almost certainly the entire story is made up and she has flocked arms and a fake beard.
Scaled down from this?
(which is effectively how they build up fibre glass bodies, ie adhesive then this flocking multiple times to build up a material using pretty much the same method) Check it out,
Samson79

;)
Cognitive Dissident wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:37 am Around 2019 Tim Osman of IPS fame mentioned an article that presented circumstantial evidence of David Icke being a high-level freemason.

The article was on a blog called puretruth.co.uk written by someone called Paul Dudley. The article was called 'Dial 'M' for Masons'.

He also alleged that David Icke and his son Gareth Icke are female-to-male transsexuals; and Piers Corbyn; and Vernon Coleman and, that Gareth Icke's wife is MTF.

Needless to say his blog was not long for this world.

He has a new one called Truth is Free: https://puretruth407214157.wordpress.com/blog/ however the EGI material is not there and searches bring back nothing.

Luckily I made a copy of the original site before it was deleted. I've attached the article as a PDF and I've also emailed it to Ab.
Always thought (K)Icke was female. The voice, the morphology of the facial profile, the lack of Testosterone in it's features, even the energy.
A good litmus test is how much airtime/media platform tgese entities are given.
Icke only really meets the audience on their level of knowledge, offering very little in prevention or reversal (another red flag for anyone "kind" enough to want to lead your knowledge base or control the narrative.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Can you see the PDF? I attached it but I can't see it.

**Admin I added it here
DIAL M FOR MASONS.pdf
(14.99 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@Samson79, thanks for your comment. This thread is about "The Mask", and therefore the title "It's The Muppet Show!" is a mockery of what is going on because it is a reflection of it. I realise in this sense Lucifer can never win. This, in the Great Controversy, is why the answer to his lobbying for power had to be no... All things are created after their own likeness and their own kind.

There is a lot I agree with you and transvestigators in general and if you want my thoughts in a more Biblical framing, I have a thread, A Biblical answer to why women are being erased which is a work in progress.

What I would say to you, if you want to see 'more of the biblical historic record'...'Temple prostitutes etc, androgynous movements in satanism and freemasonry' you should consider creating a thread if you know about these things. Jesus sent Seven Spirits into the world, might that not be the approaches to spread His message? I truly can only write what I am guided to write, if you think anything here is planned, you'd be wrong, it's a written record of a bread trail as I walk it.

In Bible imagery we have the Beast of Two Horns, horns are power structures, and because I think this place can be seen in terms of a repeating fractal, we should always look for two related ideas that form a pincer movement, androgyny and masks are similar. In the Book of Jasher, Chapter 23 we have an extended version of Abraham taking Isaac to the mountain that foreshadows the Crucifixion. This is an interesting chapter as it highlights one side of Lucifers strategy.
25 And whilst Abraham was proceeding with his son Isaac along the road, Satan came and appeared to Abraham in the figure of a very aged man, humble and of contrite spirit, and he approached Abraham and said to him, Art thou silly or brutish, that thou goest to do this thing this day to thine only son?

26 For God gave thee a son in thy latter days, in thy old age, and wilt thou go and slaughter him this day because he committed no violence, and wilt thou cause the soul of thine only son to perish from the earth?

27 Dost thou not know and understand that this thing cannot be from the Lord? for the Lord cannot do unto man such evil upon earth to say to him, Go slaughter thy child.

28 And Abraham heard this and knew that it was the word of Satan who endeavored to draw him aside from the way of the Lord, but Abraham would not hearken to the voice of Satan, and Abraham rebuked him so that he went away.

29 And Satan returned and came to Isaac; and he appeared unto Isaac in the figure of a young man comely and well favored.

30 And he approached Isaac and said unto him, Dost thou not know and understand that thy old silly father bringeth thee to the slaughter this day for naught?

31 Now therefore, my son, do not listen nor attend to him, for he is a silly old man, and let not thy precious soul and beautiful figure be lost from the earth.

32 And Isaac heard this, and said unto Abraham, Hast thou heard, my father, that which this man has spoken? even thus has he spoken.

33 And Abraham answered his son Isaac and said to him, Take heed of him and do not listen to his words, nor attend to him, for he is Satan, endeavoring to draw us aside this day from the commands of God.

Satan appeared to Eve as a Serpent, the mask has always been one side of Lucifer's deception. I was thinking the other day about the difference between the Lord and satan, can taking up a physical disguise ever be good?

Satan cloaks himself to hide his identity, the Lord blinds the eye of the beholder. Mary did not recognise Jesus at first after the Resurrection, neither did the people he met on the road. We see this repeated in the Bible in multiple places and also its perversion with the idea in Islam that someone else was crucified and not Jesus. It is rather curious. I am of the opinion Jesus blinds us for our own safety, we see what we need to see when we are ready to see it. There is no point in shouting at "normies" for being idiots. They are not, it is God's will for their eyes to remain shut.

None of this probably answers your question, but I will be looking to add to the other thread I mentioned because I think the answer is truly amazing.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In discussing Kamala Harris's fake face, it reminds me of something that to the most part passed me by. Thanks to the Dally Mail, as ever for being able to answer my question.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ories.html

grab-dm.png
grab-dm2.png

And wasn't it the lack of a Barack Obama birth certificate, then an obvious forgery that got Donald Trump into the Presidential race. Are we seeing a repeating pattern here?

Barack Obama's Birth Certificate: The complete story
https://www.usbirthcertificates.com/art ... ertificate

7c998fc4f9dc18bc73913c3a998788337083cc67-obama-birth-certificate.jpg
obama-long-form-birth-certificate.jpg

Clue in the title...It's a story.
Jeremy

Unread post by Jeremy »

Great stuff Rachel. You should open a new subject "Actor Based Reality" and move this thread there. It's nothing to do with "transpocalypse".

Elite gender inversion is just a silly psyop but even if people believe it it's still a very different subject from multi-role acting.
Samson79

Rachel, please don't take offence at my comment, like I say it's great research (your research is better than anything I have ever conducted let this be known), your opening peoples eyes.
Regarding my comment, it is simply something "I wish" that more people could SEE (this as a spiritual battle and the bible has already "connected the dots" for us), I just wanted to throw my 2penneth in and for a while now have asked myself and noticed that perhaps we all might be lacking some of the information that has been around for quite sometime, feeling sometimes that using just our own limited intelligence might never bring us to the conclusion to where it has already been offered to us by the Creator, his son and the prophets, knowing the scientific approach might be deficient (not neccessarily in error!) to what our faith might already offer and is already written (if only we read it and take it in good FAITH) as we have been commanded.
I really like your research, posts here and your abilities/intelligence (coupled with your clearly uncorrupted intuition) is something I appreciate. Im not trying to hinder this information, just hoping to make you (which you clearly gave already!) consider the bible, which is in agreement with this phenomenon.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@Samson79, don't think I am offended at all, I meant what I said, I don't plan anything I put here. I have things I am driven to look at and get animated about and yet other things I can't even find words to address. That's what I mean when I say if you can, you should post a thread.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I wondered how far down the replies...

Samson79

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:09 am Can you see the PDF? I attached it but I can't see it.
No I cannot see it either.
I would like to read it though. Cheers