It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

When you fit one part of it, then see if it makes sense in relation to other parts of it.

https://wikimili.com/en/Cell_Mates_(play)
Cell Mates (play)
Cell_Mates_(play).jpg

Cell Mates is a play by Simon Gray. It opened at the Albery Theatre, London on 16 February 1995, starring Stephen Fry and Rik Mayall, with Gray himself directing. Despite having performed successfully for several weeks during the pre-London warm-up dates in Guildford and Watford then at the Richmond Theatre, Fry left the West End production after three days. His understudy, Mark Anderson, stepped in, until Fry was replaced by Simon Ward. Nevertheless, the production closed on 25 March 1995.

Later in 1995, Gray released an autobiographical account of the production, called Fat Chance. It was published by Faber and Faber.

The play was revived at the Hampstead Theatre in December 2017, in a new production directed by Edward Hall and starring Geoffrey Streatfeild as George Blake.

Plot
The play concerns George Blake, who has been convicted for spying for the Russians and sentenced to forty-two years' imprisonment, and a fellow prisoner, Sean Bourke. Bourke helps Blake escape to Moscow, after which Blake does not want to let Bourke leave Moscow to return to his native Ireland.

Controversy
In 1995, Stephen Fry famously walked out of the play near the start of its West End run, after his performance received a bad review in the Financial Times. It was reported at the time that he suffered an attack of stage fright, but he has since disclosed that it was bipolar disorder. Fry walked out of the production for good, leaving only an apology, and provoking its early closure.

Simon Gray described Fry's action as "cowardly", and in a statement to the press said: "It is disgraceful that so much media attention has been devoted to this squalid little story... I confess my own failure as a director was to have cast Stephen Fry in the first place, and in the second place, not to have acknowledged my error by requesting his departure after his (self-proclaimed) inadequacies were abundantly clear to me." In response to the suggestion his reaction was insensitive to Fry's predicament, Gray added: "I'm a friend of Stephen's. I have great sympathy because he was hurt and stressed, but what he left behind him was the most awful chaos and distress for other people who loved him, including me."

Fry went missing, travelling to Belgium, and contemplating suicide. His personal website says, "The experience still haunts him, but the depression has now faded to embarrassment and the anger to forgiveness."

The incident would be humorously referenced shortly after in Bottom Live: The Big Number Two Tour, in which Rik Mayall also starred.

What I remember of this, there was a big thing in the media about whether Stephen Fry was going to commit suicide or not. Whatever his reasons, and I'm not really bothered, he is someone who is prepared to walk out and damn the consequences. In some ways that is not a bad thing; if more "television stars" had done that exact thing at the beginning of the COVID CON, maybe less real people would be dead now.

There is also the interesting question, why were the newspapers and television putting out the possibility Stephen Fry was about to end his life, anyway? Is that a sane thing to do if one really thought it was a remote possibility? ...A suggestion might be, if you do something considered to be outlandishly bad form to get your EQUITY CARD cancelled, then you are effectively dead to the industry and the characters you play therefore get liquidated. R.I.P. George Michael.

Now why do I bring that up? Well, I like examining patterns, and while I had no interest in the following story at the time, I think maybe there might be some milage to get out of it now. I assumed Piers Morgan's bust-up at ITV was staged, and it was designed to reposition him away from the authoritarian pro-lockdown stance he had previously taken at the start of the pandemic. This is what I suspect happened with the Referendum vote. He was a staunch REMAINER up until the point BREXIT won; then he switched camps, likely, to lead the direction of the opposition.

Piers Morgan Storms Off After Meghan Markle Coverage Call Out
9 Mar 2021
Piers Morgan stormed off ‘Good Morning Britain’ after his colleague Alex Beresford called him out for his coverage of Meghan Markle — he has since announced he is leaving the show.

But I'm actually not so sure now. He stormed off set because it appeared to get personal. They might have coated this in a layer of "racism", but it was one person's personal attack on another person. Was it scripted?

The following two grabs are at the point of the attack. The camera flicks to Morgan, he's tight lipped with his arms crossed. As Alex Beresford continues, he's not looking at Morgan, other than an odd glance. The still below is exactly at the point he looks back to Morgan and realises he's on his feet and walking, followed by a grab of his reaction.

ScreenShot-VideoID-kRw0xniXItk-TimeS-19.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-kRw0xniXItk-TimeS-37.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-kRw0xniXItk-TimeS-38.png

We might think this is cut and dried, but there is a big problem. For some reason, this unrelated clip of Piers Morgan was sandwiched in between the other clips.

ScreenShot-VideoID-kRw0xniXItk-TimeS-108.png

Did you catch the date? March 9th....9x3....999. Do we thing that is a coincidence? Particularly when it's placed on the same section of video as Piers Morgan looking into the camera and smiling. And it's paired with the whole point of the apparent out burst, the Oprah interview which was broadcast two days earlier, on March 7th...7x3...777. Am I reading the numbers into it, or is it intentional NUMBERWANG! ?

ScreenShot-VideoID-kRw0xniXItk-TimeS-64.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-kRw0xniXItk-TimeS-68.png

I was planning on going through the transcript in this post, but it has already gotten a lot longer that I originally intended; so I'll continue in the next one. But keep in mind, in 1995, Stephen Fry was to star in a play 'Cell Mates' in the West End, he did, I think, one show, maybe two, and then quit...apparently leaving the country so people couldn't talk him back. He said it was stage fright, which was later reclassified as undiagnosed bipolar disorder. One question to ask, is bipolar disorder a made up medical condition just to protect Stephen Fry's reputation? And is this also the real reason for Piers Morgan refusing to believe Meghan Markle had suicidal thoughts. As in, "Been the, done that, bought the T-shirt." ?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So this is the part where Morgan actually walks off set. I find what's interesting, the lack of movement or expression from the other people around the table. Particularly from the woman this end looking at her computer, even Doctor Hilary, neither of them move at all in the slightest. You'd think there would be something relating to surprise if this was an actual surprise. But no, none, which rather points to, it's not their line, so they're in that background non-movement state actors adopt while being in a scene but not the focus of a scene...and Dr Hillary is an actor, I caught a clip of him being a pilot for something quite current on Amazon Prime maybe? An actor playing a doctor telling us to get the COVID-19 vaccine...well not quite...it might have appeared he told everyone to get the vaccine, but legally, in a court of law, with the actual words he used rather than the words we thought he used...well it turns out he didn't. I think that's the gist of it.

mogan-storm.gif
mogan-storm.gif (3.95 MiB) Viewed 601 times

What I get, from David Graeber really, and I suspect relating to top universities. You get involved in debating societies I guess as a student, and the point of debating societies is not to believe what you are going there to debate, that is immaterial; but rather it is to be able to read an academic paper, find its main arguments, then argue them in a coherent way to win the debate. And isn't that television these days...void of content, full of argument.

So transferring that to this exchange, we can guess it wasn't scripted, but the sides of the argument were prescribed. Piers for the royals, Alex for Meghan Markle, and maybe Piers Morgan does have a genuine affection for the royals. If he is Stephen Fry, then he likes to name drop them. The other people on set, it's not their lines, they don't need to know other people's lines, therefore they have no clue if Piers Morgan storming off set is part of the script or not. So no reaction. A bit like this chap pretending to put out the fire and not knowing what to do when the guy's feet continue to burn.
rachel wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:41 pm Image

You know when you begin to get a sense of the actual reality we live in, it's such a ridiculous car crash run by people who would much prefer spending their time being comedians, CONTAGION: THE BBC FOUR PANDEMIC's Prof Hannah Fry springing to mind... Any bloody relation? Or is it just a namecheck?
rachel wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:07 pm So we find out Hannah was a member of the Bright Club, which is an academic comedy club. Are things beginning to all fit together?

Let's get back to the original video and take a little look at the transcript. There are three sections, we start with the video of Morgan storming out.
Alex Beresford: ...And I understand that you don't like Meghan Markle, you've made it so clear a number of times on this programme. A number of times. And I understand that you've got a personal relationship with Meghan Markle, or had one, and she cut you off. She's entitled to cut you off if she wants to. Has she said anything about you since he has cut you off? I don't think she has. But you continue to trash her.

Piers Morgan: Okay, I'm done with this. Sorry.

Beresford: No, no, no...oh, do you know what, that is pathetic.

Morgan: You can trash me, mate, but not on my own show. See you later. Sorry, can't do this.

Beresford: This is absolutely diabolical behaviour. I'm sorry, but Piers spouts off on a regular basis, and we all have to sit there and listen.

I would say that is a personal attack that goes much deeper than the persona of Piers Morgan, and Piers took it that way. I caught a bit of the earlier exchange and I'm not really interested in the argument, but around 5:53, it is clear Alex is being personal, and Piers is rather unhappy about it.

Piers and Alex Clash Over Prince Harry and Meghan's Accusations of Racism

Beresford: ...But this is the whole thing, we've got to get comfortable talking about the uncomfortable, and that's why it's important for me and you to have this conversation.

Morgan: Okay...Right, so let's just not make it personal, it's fine.

Beresford: It's not personal.

Morgan: You made it personal...Lets move on.

Beresford: It's hard. Because we talk personally about people on this show, and we give our opinions on them. Don't we? So sometimes it does come back at you. We have to be, you know...

Morgan: It's fine it's just the way it was done. We can disagree about that. Let's move on. I don't really think people care too much about you and me anymore as I—what I'm...

Beresford: It's not about me and you, and I'm not here because I...

Morgan: Well stop talking about me and you then, move on to the second part of their charge of racism...

I can understand why Piers Morgan is uncomfortable. He's paid to make entertainment and Alex Beresford appears to have an agenda. And they apparently brought him in as the black bloke to talk about perceived racism, and everyone is taking Meghan Markle's side. It is interesting if you carry on listening a little bit, because while I have no idea whether the "future king of this country" is a racist, I'm pretty sure he is a psychopath. So what's really behind the racism row?

So back to the original video. I think it jumps back to the start of the programme before Piers Morgan storms off.
Susanna Reid: [sigh]

Morgan: They've trashed his dad, they've trashed his brother, they've trashed his sister-in-law, they've trashed everything—the Queen has worked so hard to maintain the monarchy. And we're supposed to believe they're compassionate?

Reid: They felt they were trashed, they felt they were lied about, she said that she was driven to the verge of taking her own life.

Morgan: Yeah..she says that, yeah.

This is where I'm thinking he knows it's made up. Does anyone think Megan's suicidal thoughts are real? But saying that, I begin to think there is something real behind Harry and Megan leaving for Canada, then choosing to attack the royal family in this way. So then it cuts to this final clip, and this is after Morgan stormed off, Good Morning Britain takes a break, and when they return he is back on set.
Morgan: I said as an all-encompassing thing, I don't believe what Meghan Markle is saying generally in this interview. And i still have serious concerns about the veracity of a lot of what she said. But let me just state for the record about my position on mental illness, right, and on suicide. On mental illness and suicide, these are clearly extremely serious things that should be taken extremely seriously. And if somebody is feeling that way, they should get the treatment and the help that they need every time. And if they belong to an institution like the royal family and they go and seek that help, they should absolutely be given it. And if it turns out Meghan Markle—and I'm not, it's not for me to question whether she felt suicidal. I wasn't in her mind and that's for her to say. If she—my real concern, was a disbelief frankly—and I'm prepared to be proven wrong on this, and if i'm wrong, it is a scandal. That she went to a senior member of the royal household, told them she was suicidal, and was told she could not have any help.

So actually, looking at this in more detail, while I see nothing to dissuade me from my argument. Morgan is defending the royals and calling out Megan Markel, and if he is Stephen Fry, we would expect him to defend the royals and call out Megan Markel. I think this exchange, and ITV particularly getting Alex Beresford on the panel to discuss this subject speaks to something greater.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So first of all, is the racism argument in that clip valid? And if not, what is it being used to actually hide?

megan1.jpg
megan2.jpg
megan3.jpg
megan4.jpg

I very much suspect Megan gets her skin colour out of a bottle.

gold_.png
gold_3.png
gold_2.png
gold_4.png

So if it's not really about race and racism, what do we think it might actually be about? ...The interview airing on the 7th March 2021, the Good Morning discussion airing on the 9th March 2021. And with Harry and Megan leaving England for Canada, then the U.S. sharpish in January 2020. I wonder? ...I wonder what they got wind of that made them so take fright, they upped and left the United Kingdom before say...oh...well let's remind ourselves what was going on in March 2021 when they made their statements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... and_(2021)
Timeline of the COVID-19 pandemic in England (2021)

March 2021
  • 1 March – Two million people aged 60–63 begin receiving letters inviting them to book a COVID vaccination through the national booking service.
  • 3 March – Chancellor Rishi Sunak unveils the 2021 budget, which includes £1bn of funding for 45 areas of England to aid in their recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Jamila Azad, a Labour Party councillor in Oxfordshire, is suspended by her party after claiming on social media to have received a COVID-19 vaccine from a private doctor. She subsequently has the party's whip withdrawn.
    London woman Sarah Everard is murdered by police officer Wayne Couzens under the pretext of COVID regulations. Couzens is later arrested and sentenced to life in prison.
  • 4 March – People living in the TS19 postcode area of Stockton-on-Tees are urged to get tested for COVID-19 after evidence of the South African variant was found there.
  • 5 March – The BBC reports that some people with asthma are being refused priority vaccination status if they have not recently been to hospital.
  • 6 March – People aged 56–59 begin receiving letters inviting them to book a COVID-19 vaccine. Over 18 million people in England have had their first vaccine, roughly a third of the population.
    The actor Laurence Fox announces plans to run for Mayor of London in the forthcoming election on a platform of lifting lockdown measures a month earlier than planned.
    Education Secretary Gavin Williamson tells the BBC ministers are considering introducing shorter summer holidays and longer school days to help schoolchildren catch up on missed work.
  • 8 March – People wishing to travel overseas are required to complete a "Declaration to Travel" document to prove they are authorised to travel.
    Concerns are raised that secondary school pupils could be incorrectly told they have COVID after the government says that a positive test done at school can not be overridden by a better quality lab test.
    The network of NHS Nightingale hospitals are to close from April, it is announced, with the hospitals in London and Sunderland remaining open as vaccination centres.
  • 10 March – Since the return of schools in England, reports have emerged of children being asked to self-isolate following incorrect positive Rapid COVID test results which are later proven to be wrong by a PCR test giving a negative result. Parents have warned the situation is "ruining" the return to school, while experts argue children finding themselves in this situation are being unfairly punished.
  • 11 March – A further four cases of the Brazilian variant COVID are found in England, three in South Gloucestershire and one in Bradford. All are linked to previous cases identified in the UK.
    Health Secretary Matt Hancock announces that homeless people and those sleeping rough will be prioritised for COVID vaccines alongside those aged between 16 and 64 with underlying health conditions.
  • 12 March – Students at the University of Manchester hold a vote of no confidence on Vice-Chancellor Nancy Rothwell's leadership of the university over the response to the Covid-19 pandemic; the vote passed with 89% in favour.
    16 March – School attendance figures for the first week of the return of schools in England show attendance to be almost at pre-pandemic levels, with 95% of pupils at primary school and 89% at secondary school.
  • 17 March – People in England aged 50 and over are now invited to book their COVID vaccination.
    A letter from NHS England to local health organisations warns of a "significant reduction in the weekly supply" of COVID vaccines from the end of March. Health Secretary Matt Hancock describes the correspondence as a "standard" letter, though it is reported fewer AstraZeneca vaccinations will be available than anticipated.
  • 18 March – Prime Minister Boris Johnson confirms he will receive his first vaccination the following day, and urges people who are invited to get a vaccine to do so.
  • 20 March – Thousands of people attend an anti-lockdown march in London, at which 33 arrests are made, mainly for breaches of COVID regulations.

If you remember "freedom day" was meant to be 21 June 2021, but clearly because the plan wasn't quite going to plan, on...
  • 14 June – Prime Minister Boris Johnson announces that England's relaxation of coronavirus restrictions planned for 21 June will be delayed by four weeks, until 19 July. The cap on wedding parties will be removed though. By then it is planned that every adult will have been offered a first COVID vaccine, with at least three quarters having been fully vaccinated. Leading figures in the live music and theatre sectors describe the delay as a "hammer blow" to their industries. The hospitality industry urge the government to provide urgent financial help for the sector.
  • 15 June – People aged 23 and 24 become eligible to book their first COVID vaccination.
  • 16 June – The vaccine rollout opens to those aged 21 and 22 in England.
    It is reported COVID vaccinations are to become compulsory for care home workers in England. This is subsequently confirmed by Health Secretary Matt Hancock.
  • 18 June – Roughly 1.5 million people aged 18, 19 and 20 become eligible for their first COVID vaccination. A total of 721,469 bookings are made during the first day of the programme being open to everyone over 18.
    Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon announces a travel ban between Scotland and parts of Greater Manchester and Salford from Monday 21 June because of rising COVID cases in the area, a move that sparks anger from Mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham, who accuses the Scottish Government of "hypocrisy".
  • 19 June – More pop-up vaccination centres are opened across England in a bid to offer every adult in England a first vaccine by 19 July.
  • 21 June – Prime Minister Boris Johnson says that things are "looking good" for the lifting of restrictions on 19 July.
    Several hundred people celebrate the Summer solstice at Stonehenge despite official advice to avoid doing so because of COVID restrictions.
    Three police officers are injured and fourteen people arrested at an anti-lockdown protest in Central London.
  • 23 June – Education Secretary Gavin Williamson suggests GCSE and E Level exams in England are likely to face "adjustments" in 2022 to factor in time lost because of the COVID crisis.
  • 25 June – A study of nine pilot events collectively attended by a total of 58,000 people has found no major transmission to have occurred, with just 28 COVID cases detected.
    A four day pop-up COVID vaccination clinic begins at Arsenal Stadium, with Arsenal F.C. offering those who attend a free behind-the-scenes tour of the stadium.
  • 26 June – The "Grab a Jab" initiative sees hundreds of venues, including stadiums, shopping centres and theatres, turned into temporary vaccination centres in order to increase the number of people receiving COVID vaccinations.
    Thousands of people attend anti-lockdown protests in London.
  • 28 June – Health Secretary Sajid Javid tells MPs the UK government can "see no reason to go beyond" the "target date" for lifting restrictions in England on 19 July, and that although COVID-19 cases have risen the number of related deaths have not.

Maybe it's overkill, but since we can guess if it was really about racism, they'd pretend it was about something else entirely; it's more likely to be about COVID-19. Likewise, I don't believe the stories about Jeffrey Epstein, and while I've spent zero time looking into it, it seems more likely that it was a sting operation to trash Prince Andrew. Because he's second in line to the throne if we were to disregard Charles' entire family. So instead, Charles decided to have him painted as a nonce, that way there is no chance he can inherit the throne.

Likewise, Prince Andrew never remarried, and Sarah Ferguson never really moved out. So if the divorce was real, then they were ordered to get divorced by the royal family to cover for Prince Charles' divorce from Diana. You know, Andrew and Sarah get put out in the firing line, and then when the public are tired of hearing about toe sucking, then suddenly Charles' divorce from Diana is announced.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2 ... r-divorce/
Snapshot_2024-03-24_014130_www.hellomagazine.com.png

But before we start feeling sorry for Andrew and Sarah, note what has been going on of late. Not one, but two bouts of CANCER. Sarah was "diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer in June 2023", and then in January 2024 she was also "diagnosed with an aggressive form of skin cancer months after she was diagnosed with breast cancer". Fancy that.

https://globalnews.ca/news/10241921/sar ... -melanoma/
gold_5.png

And that coincidently just as the UK Government signs a contract to deliver new CANCER VACCINE trials, 5th July 2023.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/majo ... ine-trials
Snapshot_2024-03-24_015943_www.gov.uk.png
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

zero 1 suggested that its for this purpose (cancer vaccs) the day kate got her diagnosis and ab did also .

ive not watched t.v. in twenty years rachel so im no authoroty on it or the royals appearances

i do like your mind though ,i could play in there for hours and hours
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think it's that I've got quite a good memory for things, particularly things that didn't really make sense, they sit somewhere waiting to be resolved. What I can say @napoleon, I might not always be correct, but there is always a logical path that has led to my conclusion. And I'm quite happy to roll it back when I get a more compelling piece of evidence that fits the space.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/weird-f ... oy-0016963
Whipping Boys Were Kids Spanked in Place of an ‘Untouchable’ Young Prince

In many corners of the globe, aristocrats and nobles, kings and young princes, were all deemed to be ‘untouchable’ and protected by divine right. To lay one’s hand on a nobleman or noble child was often a transgression punishable in the most severe way, sometimes even by death. So how then do you go about reprimanding a young boy who also happens to be your king, his heir, or simply a very highborn lad? The answer was a ‘whipping boy’.

A whipping boy, otherwise known as a “proxy for correction”, was a boy educated alongside a prince or boy monarch who would receive corporal punishment such as whipping or spanking for the young monarch’s faults and transgressions. The prince would be made to watch this happen, the rationale being that seeing a friend being punished on their behalf would deter them from further misdeeds.

"Edward VI and his Whipping Boy" by Walter Sydney Stacey (Public Domain)
"Edward VI and his Whipping Boy" by Walter Sydney Stacey (Public Domain)

Young Edward VI of England was mentioned to have had a whipping boy named Barnaby FitzPatrick, son of the 1st Baron of Upper Ossory. It was written in 1592 by Konrad Heresbach that the whipping boy was whipped in front of the young king, especially when the latter uttered swear words and profanities. Barnaby FitzPatrick received the highest education at the royal court and later rose to become a prominent noble in his life, becoming the 2nd Baron of Upper Ossory.

The young Louis XV of France, who later became king, was also known to have a whipping boy. In the controversial age of French bourgeoisie, the boy king’s governess, one Madame de Ventadour, found many young boys to act as his playmates. One of them was a simple cobbler’s son, who would be regularly punished instead of Louis. This was mentioned in 1769 by Marie, Marquise du Deffand, and was seemingly known to all during that era. Young Louis continued to misbehave and neglect his studying regardless of the beatings the young whipping boy received.

Being a whipping boy sounds like a pretty lousy job to have, but historical records suggest that many saw it as a privilege that allowed them to rise up the ranks in the royal court.

I don't think times have changed at all.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From this video @dirtybenny posted, 'THE QUEEN'S SATANIC JUBILEE RITUAL (2022)', we have a list of powers the UK monarch has.

videoframe_331249.png

I guess we now know why Liz Truss was replaced by Rishi Sunak, AKA Ed Miliband. She was told to resign by royal decree. It's clear, the people we know as Boris Johnson and Ed Miliband were always thick as thieves. I saw this clip when it was broadcast, both apparently going to the same primary school and university, Boris to Eton, but not Ed, because we can't have a future Labour leader going there, can we?

Election 2015: Boris Johnson & Ed Miliband clash on Marr - BBC News

Rishi Sunak introduced to the public in a BBC reality show

Either the controllers really do plan that far ahead, else much more likely, they use the institutions they control to forge the backstories for the identities they create; hence Boris Johnson apparently being born in New York. This is not to say they don't plan ahead, but I very much suspect the brightest and the best that have certain tendencies are recruited from top universities, rather than them relying on hereditary's to continue their game.

They needed new excuses to circumvent the law, hence all of the brown people in the UK parliament that are sons and daughters of apparent immigrants. ...No. more likely the parents are fake people with pretend histories in foreign countries, and the sons and daughters are actually mostly Oxford and Cambridge graduates. Just like the cross-dressing, it's a way for the same person to play multiple characters, hence they need less people knowing the full extent of the scam.

72324cc16b75b37f4244cdfcb62d4d05-1942897982.jpg

The Justin Trudeau blackface photos are a trope to nudge us past the idea they are actually doing blackface for real. For me, the fact such pictures exists at all in such a controlled media environment is proof I'm on the money.

And then fake stories like Mary Bell and Jamie Bulger were used to give the government licence to create fake birth certificates and legally send them back in time...or at least not be prosecuted for the fraud of doing so. Jamie Bulger's alleged murder was on the 12 February 1993, it happened under a John Major government, you know, the same John Major who's government was such a clusterfuck, it led to a Tony Blair Labour landslide. And then no sooner does Tony become PM, Princess Diana dies in a car crash. and John Major becomes "special guardian to Princes William and Harry, with responsibility for legal and administrative matters". Smashing.

And this isn't confined the the UK, they run the exact same crap in the U.S. ...Remember Barack Obama's birth certificate? Is he from Hawaii, or is he from Kenya?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/donald-tr ... -1.1221154
Donald Trump insists Obama was born in Kenya
May 30, 2012

Donald Trump, the celebrity business tycoon once dismissed as a "carnival barker" by U.S. President Barack Obama, went on a full-fledged, multi-media tear on Tuesday, doubling down on his insistence that America's first black president was born in Kenya.

On the day he appeared alongside Mitt Romney at a Las Vegas fundraiser for the Republican nominee, Trump belligerently defended himself against accusations he had lost his grip and was hurting the man who hopes to replace Obama in the Oval Office in November.

His behaviour, in fact, overshadowed what was meant to be a triumphant day for Romney — the former Massachusetts governor finally sealed the Republican presidential nomination by winning the Texas primary on Tuesday night, and received a congratulatory call from Obama on Wednesday.

"I walk down the street and people are screaming: 'Please don't give that up,"' Trump told CNBC in response to a new Obama ad that maligns Romney for failing to distance himself from the real estate mogul's resurrected conspiracy theories about the president's birthplace.

Neither, he is a fictional character. And this explains exactly why Donald Trump made a big thing of his birth certificate without actually giving the punchline away. This is probably why "the Democrats" so hate him. Even the Dally Mail joined in to create a public record of it.
rachel wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:20 am Thanks to the Dally Mail, as ever for being able to answer my question.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ories.html

So let's have another look at this, because we should look at it from the point of view, what game is Trump playing?

Barack Obama's Birth Certificate: The complete story
https://www.usbirthcertificates.com/art ... ertificate
When did Obama release his Birth Certificate?

Ironically, Trump began flagrantly doubting President Obama’s birthplace in 2011 —3 years after Obama had released his official Hawaiian birth certificate— before he was elected.

Trump questioned Obama’s birthplace on television and on social media for almost 5 years. This was despite the fact that the Hawaii Department of Health had publicly confirmed the legitimacy of Obama’s US birth certificate —based on the original document that remains on file.

Was there ever any credible evidence to suggest that Obama was not born in the US?

Birthers continued supporting Trump’s allegations and the birtherism movement which aimed to undermine the legitimacy of the nation’s first African-American president.

In 2011, a certified copy of Obama’s long-form birth certificate (his original Certificate of Live Birth was publicly released. Nevertheless, Trump continued divulging these false allegations** for years to come.

Long-from birth certificate

B&W version

We know the answer to this question. Well, at least I do.
Trump takes credit for Obama birth certificate release, but wonders "is it real?"
April 27, 2011

Donald Trump took credit on Wednesday for President Obama's decision to release a copy of his long-form birth certificate, and said he felt "really honored" to have "played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully getting rid of this issue."

Speaking to reporters after arriving in New Hampshire via helicopter, Trump emphasized that "we have to see, is it real?" but noted that he hopes the birth certificate "checks out."

"I am really honored frankly to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully, getting rid of this issue," he said. "We have to look at it, we have to see is it real, is it proper, what's on it, but I hope it checks out beautifully. I am really proud, I am really honored."

"It is rather amazing that all the sudden it materializes, but I hope it's the right deal," Trump added. "I'm really proud that I was able to bring this to a point."

The real estate mogul, who is considering a bid for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, has made a splash in recent weeks by pushing "birther"-inspired claimsthat the president may not have been born in the United States and thus may not be a U.S. citizen.

That theory had been thoroughly debunked by a number of sources, but nevertheless, Mr. Obama on Wednesday released his long-form birth certificate in an attempt to shift the debate away from the issue.

"Now, normally, I would not comment on something like this, because, obviously, there's a lot of stuff swirling in the press at any given day and, you know, I've got other things to do," said Mr. Obama. "But two weeks ago, when the Republican House had put forward a budget that will have huge consequences potentially to the country, and when I gave a speech about my budget and how I felt that we needed to invest in education and infrastructure and making sure that we had a strong safety net for our seniors even as we were closing the deficit, during that entire week, the dominant news story wasn't about these huge, monumental choices that we're gonna have to make as a nation, it was about my birth certificate. And that was true on most of the news outlets that were represented here."

"We're not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers," he added.

Trump said Mr. Obama "should have [released the birth certificate] a long time ago" but declined to answer questions based on the hypothetical situation that Mr. Obama's birth certificate does not check out.

The business magnate did, however, reiterate questions about Mr. Obama's educational history, repeating recent claims that "the word is [the president] wasn't a good student and he ended up getting into Columbia and Harvard." (When a reporter asked for his source on the allegation that Mr. Obama did poorly in school, Trump said he had read things in the media.)

There is a reason why so many people in the 'truth movement' go on about birth certificates and why they have nothing to do with flesh and blood people. Take a look of the birth certificate of "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, II" above, then watch this. Where is the flesh and blood in that name?

THE-PERFECT-CRIME
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is the worst ever

Humza is clearly a comedian in his other life...an extremely unfunny one who gets poor reviews, what say you, Stephen Fry?

But actually, what I can't get over, is how low he wears his trousers to give the illusion he has a male body length, see pink bikini woman to get an idea what I mean. He's clearly not writing any policy. He's just a puppet dress up by other people.

FJQWIMUMKFBBVCPGQN6LY74QJM.jpg
160525-165612-Humza-Yousaf_1250.jpg
6.-TRIANGL-MILLY-CANDY-PINK.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I posted the following up in a different thread as a bit of an aside, but with the Danny Shine revelation, and the realisation that thinking he's just an actor is missing the point. Because most successful well known UK "comic performers" we usually find out went to Oxford or Cambridge, and as such they are the same people who also have jobs as politicians and bankers. So the fact that Danny Shine comes across as a lunatic vegan that knows how to play the law and whom London police are weary to cross, and he has an alter-ego that is a lunatic banker who wants to bankrupt every business in the world that will not bend the knee to Gaia. Well actually, it totally fits...because 'The Theory of Evolution' appears to be an Oxford University invention.
rachel wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:59 pm Image
The Oxford Dodo, an exhibit in the University Museum of Natural History, Oxford

"A year and a day ago, I had my last visit to the National History Museum of London. I don't think the city needs to be mentioned: when you say Natural History Museum, it is implied that it is the one of London. I don't like to go to London, but I love specific places in London. This place especially. As impressive today as it was when I was a child. I didn't take many picture during my last visit, but there are still a few I did not upload on Vraie Fiction. And I thought about uploading this replica of a dodo, surrounded by real taxidermied birds. Almost at the same date last year, I wrote a post about the dodos. Sometimes I wonder what kind of birds they were. They looked like they were peaceful. Anyway, I thought about my visit to the Natural History Museum today and the dodos. I am in the mood to visit museums these days, don't know why."
https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/learn-the-oxford-dodo
THE OXFORD DODO

In addition to our model dodos, Oxford University Museum of Natural History is home to the Oxford Dodo – the only surviving remains of dodo soft tissue that exists anywhere in the world. Read on to learn about one of the most iconic specimens in the Museum's collections.

Do you get it, if the Oxford Dodo is the ONLY SURVIVING REMAINS of a species, then Oxford University have a 100% licence to make up anything about it, because no one can prove them wrong. How convenient is that? It's almost like they OWN THE SCIENCE. Which means we instead need to judge this sample on the integrity of other things that come out of Oxford University.....lets say Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines....."SAFE AND EFFECTIVE"!

-----------

So getting back to the start of this post, something clicked, and suddenly it has a lot more significance in light of Mr ShIne.
rachel wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:12 pm Pretty sure Alison Moyet and Boy George are the same person. Similar voices and moves.

Now I originally put that up as an aside, as it makes total sense to me that just as you go into a supermarket and buy one brand of toothpaste one week, and you buy a different brand the next. Then you look on the back to find out they were actually both produced by Procter & Gamble, why wouldn't that model extend to everything else in a Capitalist system; including the music industry?

A match of Alison Moyet and Boy George when they first came on the scene, I think Moyet started a little later as Culture Club was beginning fading out.

alison-moyet=boy-george.png

I see the same person; the same eyes. Is it just something I can subconsciously match based on angles and distance? Personally, I don't think so, I think there is something deeper to it. But if we were to go with angles, when I talk about T-shapes, this is kind of what I mean.

alison-moyet=boy-george-lines.png

But there is more to it than that, there is the shape of the eyes, the features in the mouth, to a certain extent the ears...but these are always altered. The other big tell is how the faces differ from one another. If you go back to the top picture, Boy George's forehead is longer than Alison Moyet's; see how his face generally looks smaller on the head? That tells us there is something fake about his forehead...it's probably due to a wig with a skin base that extends onto the forehead, perhaps taking in the eyebrows as they seem a little higher on him. ...So if I wanted to change my look from George which uses a wig to increase head height, why not do the opposite and make my chin bigger for my second persona...and what do we see? It could be Allison has put on weight, but more likely, it's a fake fat face.

aftonbladet1.png
aftonbladetm1.png

I'll continue this in the next post, because I guarantee, it gets more interesting from here.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is why I don't think it's about angles. It's light. And angels are beings of light, and when Moses came down from the mountain his face shone. And somehow all the information is there in the light, and when one comes to a certain understanding about this realm, somehow it begins to decode itself. It feels like how I imagine it was when Adam named the animals...the names were already there, he just manifest them into reality.
rachel wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:20 pm Image
That's a still image from a video about id cards that I think is worth watching I posted the other day. Okay, just checking. it wasn't that picture, it was this one.

ScreenShot-VideoID-NA4OupQJngo-TimeS-412.png

Can you see? It's Alison Moyet. So Labour's...wait a minute let me git up Wiki and see if it matches Sajid Javid's bullshit bingo card.

Jacqui Smith former Labour Member of Parliament for Redditch, 1 May 1997 – 12 April 2010.
Sajid Javid current incumbent Conservative Member of Parliament for Bromsgrove, 6 May 2010 - date.

Jacqui Smith
Minister of State for Health (Services)
Deputy Minister for Women (and Equalities)
Minister of State for Industry and the Regions (Trade and Industry)
Minister of State for Schools and Learners (Education)
Chief Whip of the House of Commons
Home Secretary

Sajid Javid
Minister for Equalities (and Woman)
Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (Trade and Industry)
Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government
Home Secretary
Chancellor of the Exchequer
Secretary of State for Health (and Social Care)

Well, we can see they like changing the names of departments, but four matches, Sajid Javid top trumping her with being the head of seven departments as opposed to her six. You wouldn't believe Britain has apparently around 58 million people and 650 MPs...because we get the same shithead in every government job.

gold_2.png

Another fat-suit face then. If we go back to the example in the previous post, we see exactly where the latex is positioned in the enlarged detail. See the upper lip is free to move naturally, and the the masking doesn't go right up to the bottom lip, instead it stops short.

aftonbladetm1.jpg
aftonbladetm5a.jpg

The second image gives us a better view of the completed look, see there is a hollow area below either side of the mouth. This is designed to make talking and smiling look natural and not masky. Now look at a close-up of the Jacqui Smith grab.

gold_3.png

See the slightly different texture between her top lip and her cheeks, and look at the same sort of shadow under the mouth as the previous example. It's not as big, but it's there for the same reason. Also, look at her nose, see it's got a fake tip to it, like red nose day. I also think the shadows/dips which we might assume are eye bags, are actually where the top of the mask ends for the eye holes.

jacqui2.png

Because the hole below the mouth isn't as big, we do actually see some distortion around the sides of her chin skin as she talks, that's because latex stretches in a different way to real skin. This would not be noticeable if we were not looking for it.

gold_5.png

I can't be bothered doing another side-by-side because I am convinced. But here's Jacqui Smith on BBC Strictly Come Dancing and Alison Moyet, I think how she currently looks. I'll let you decide who's who.

2KLZI2JUHNCE5I3ICYX3ZUCYN4.jpg
2.16929358.jpg

Doesn't it all begin to make sense why there's a constant stream of "politicians" on 'Strictly' and 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!'..? Because they're all bloody comedians or cabaret artists wanting to lock up down and force-feed us dance routines.

THE RHYTHM OF LIFE | NHS
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And if you think I'm joking about the cabaret acts. Have you ever wondered, is there something 'big girl's blouse' about James Corden, well meet the Member of Parliament for Pontypridd, Alex Davies-Jones and Shadow Minister for Domestic Violence and Safeguarding. Yep, that's Keir Starmer's pick for the Home Office, a piss-poor cabaret act.

gold_9.png
gold_11.png

He can't even be arsed doing a different face.

la-et-ms-grammys-james-corden-conversation-20170210.jpg
skynews-alex-davies-jones-labour_5847868.jpg

Pardon me for not taking hate speech laws seriously, because it will amuse the hell out of me this thread going on a UK court record.

No Lockdowns Anymore (Ariana Grande Skit, June 2021)