It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

ed miliband.jpg

Ed Miliband, do you remember him? His brother David Miliband, a Fabian lovie, after losing to Ed in the 2010 Labour leadership contest left politics and when to head up International Rescue, who's shelves he still sits on.

tbgo.jpg

Back to Ed's wiki:
Edward Samuel Miliband (born 24 December 1969) is a British politician serving as Shadow Secretary of State for Climate Change and Net Zero since 2021. He has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Doncaster North since 2005. Miliband was Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition between 2010 and 2015, resigning after Labour's defeat at the 2015 general election. Alongside his brother, Foreign Secretary David Miliband, he served in the Cabinet from 2007 to 2010 under Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

Miliband was born in the Fitzrovia district of Central London to Polish Jewish immigrants Marion Kozak and Ralph Miliband, a Marxist intellectual and native of Brussels who fled Belgium during World War II. He graduated from Corpus Christi College, Oxford and later from the London School of Economics. Miliband became first a television journalist, then a Labour Party researcher and a visiting scholar at Harvard University, before rising to become one of Chancellor Gordon Brown's confidants and Chairman of HM Treasury's Council of Economic Advisers.

Miliband was elected to the House of Commons in 2005. Prime Minister Tony Blair made Miliband Parliamentary Secretary to the Cabinet Office in May 2006. When Gordon Brown became Prime Minister in 2007, he appointed Miliband Minister for the Cabinet Office and Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster. Miliband was subsequently promoted to the new post of Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, a position he held from 2008 to 2010.

First of all, there is no such thing as a "television journalist", only actors spewing globalist propaganda. Also a claimed Marxist...ha...aren't they all? ... I was a member of the Labour party when Ed was leader and on the lead-up to the 2015 election all the Labour party did was cry for money from its members. Seriously, cancel your membership from any of the established parties, they swindle enough money through taxation without being given it for free.

This, apparently was the picture that lost him the 2015 election.

v3-miliband-selwynv2.jpg.png

Utter bollocks because the script had already been written for the Conservatives to outright win the 2015 GE so David Cameron could go to the country with his EU renegotiation and referendum mandate. Remember, any other result and that vote would not have taken place. The 23 June 2016 referendum date having already been set way before the 2015 election. BBC giving us a nice little timeline of the script.

EU referendum timeline: Countdown to the vote
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33141819
In a long awaited speech Prime Minister David Cameron says that if the Conservatives win the next election they would seek to renegotiate the UK's relationship with the EU and then give the British people the "simple choice" by the end of 2017 between staying in the EU under those terms or leaving the EU. His speech comes against a background of polls suggesting UK Independence Party support at 10%.

Why am I so sure of the date being pre-set? ... JOKE-OX. She was elected to office in that 2015 GE, and her birthday was 22 June, the day before the polls opened and the last day of legal campaigning, given over entirely to a world-wide memorial service on what would have been her 42nd birthday, someone no one had heard of two weeks prior. She died on 16/6/16, a 666 and a 767 there. The latter, I've read, references Nimrod. Post COVID-19, does this assertion seem that crazy?

But this post isn't about Brexit, it's about Ed 'immigrant parents' Miliband. Have we actually got any native people in the English parliament? Certainly not in working class seats it would appear. Or is it maybe all people with fake birth certificates or sons and daughters of people with fake birth certificates that fills the Commons?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

That hamburger photo is actually quite interesting thinking about it now. Looking at Ed, he wears false teeth over his own.

A13-25.jpg

See the odd profile, the lower thickening... They look like veneer type falsies, I would say more along the lines of this. (Also wearing a false nose.)

I would imagine that would restrict the quality of Ed's bite significantly. But if I'm wrong and the ones he was wearing at the time were more like the following, then they would also restrict the space inside Ed's mouth, and this would be why we see the awkwardness of his chewing movement. Note, at the time, the media just took the piss out of him.

The following are stills from a video about creating character teeth, it is useful for demonstration purposes. The effect would not be as significant at below, but it shows what I mean. So first the person's teeth are cast in the normal way dentist would do. But instead of the false teeth replacing missing teeth, they are built in front of the person's own teeth. This is the result.

How to Make Fake Teeth-0001.jpg

It's maybe not so clear how the mouth is stretched above, but in the following pictures, when the model smiles the upper gum-line becomes visible because the teeth are too big for the space. It's not a natural position the mouth is used to. I see this look on lots of high profile MPs meaning they are wearing fake teeth over their own. Why would that be? ... Also, in the lower image, it's more apparent the model cannot close her mouth naturally, instead she needs to use tension to keep it over the teeth as they are just too big for the space.

How to Make Fake Teeth-0002.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Layla Moran MP - Lib Dems
Layla Moran MP - Lib Dems
Layla Michelle Moran (/məˈræn/; born 12 September 1982) is a British Liberal Democrat politician serving as the Liberal Democrat Spokesman for Foreign Affairs and International Development since 2020, and serving as the Member of Parliament for Oxford West and Abingdon since 2017.

Moran came out as pansexual in 2020 and is believed to be the first UK parliamentarian to do so. She is the first MP of Palestinian descent.

She attended private schools in Brussels, Kingston in Jamaica and Roedean School near Brighton. She studied Physics at Imperial College London and completed her PGCE at Brunel University London. She worked as a maths and physics teacher. Moran unsuccessfully campaigned as the Liberal Democrat candidate in Battersea at the 2010 general election and in the West Central constituency at the 2012 London Assembly election.

She contested Oxford West and Abingdon at the 2015 general election, coming second. She was selected for the seat again at the 2017 general election and was elected to the House of Commons, defeating Conservative MP Nicola Blackwood, with 26,256 votes (43.7%) and a majority of 816.

She served as the Liberal Democrat spokesperson for the Department for Education under three leaders from 2017 to 2020, and was spokesperson for the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport from 2019 to 2020. After Jo Swinson lost her seat at the 2019 general election, Moran stood to become Leader of the Liberal Democrats in the 2020 leadership election, which she lost to Acting Leader Sir Ed Davey. On 31 August 2020, Davey appointed Moran as the Liberal Democrats' Shadow Foreign Secretary and as International Development Spokesperson the following day.

Jess Phillips MP - Labour
Jess Phillips MP - Labour
Jessica Rose Phillips (née Trainor; born 9 October 1981) is a British politician serving as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Birmingham Yardley since 2015. A member of the Labour Party, she has been Shadow Minister for Domestic Violence and Safeguarding in Keir Starmer's Opposition frontbench since 2020.

Phillips was appointed as Parliamentary Private Secretary (PPS) to Lucy Powell, the Shadow Education Secretary, in 2015. A vocal critic of the former Leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn, Phillips resigned as a PPS in protest over Corbyn's leadership and said she would "find it incredibly difficult" to continue as an MP if Corbyn was re-elected as Labour leader. She supported Owen Smith in the failed attempt to replace Corbyn in the 2016 leadership election. Phillips was a candidate for Labour leader in the 2020 leadership election, but withdrew from the later stages of the contest.
A couple of classics from Jess:

'I'll knife you Jeremy': Labour MP tells party leader Corbyn she'll stab him 'in the front - not the back' - but Left-wingers fear it's a genuine death threat
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hopes.html

Jess Phillips (£80,000-A-Year) Implies She Can’t Afford A Printer
https://order-order.com/2019/09/04/jess ... d-printer/

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You might wonder why I'm bringing up Ed Miliband, ex-leader of the Labour Party. Isn't this curious. Something to maybe soften his features, make him look a little fatter and more Jewish than he actually is? It's almost like the back side is real skin and the front side fake. And at the nostril, a little bit of real skin poking out.

A13-29.jpg

Oh look, would that be a Joe Biden?

A13-30.jpg

Again, see the fake nose, and we talked previously about helmets.

I'll leave you to contemplate Rishi Sunak, currently in the running for leader of the Conservative Party and Prime Minister next to ex-leader of the Labour Party, Ed Miliband.

A13-20.jpg

We are "SO DIVERSE!"

A SIMPLE COURT APPEARANCE OF THESE TWO AT THE SAME TIME COULD PUT THIS QUESTION TO BED ONCE AND FOR ALL. COULDN'T IT.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So since my last post the leadership election is between Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss. I've not looked at Truss at all other than I know she went to a Catholic Girl's School. I don't really know how parliament works, I would say it is a slow subversion. You've got grass roots and central office, the elections in the last few years have had Conservative Central Office choosing candidates for election - we can say for sure, when this takes place we get WEF SIMS. Likewise, since Blair's time Labour has used "equality and diversity" to stop homegrown talent from being selected for election. I would suggest at this point Labour is far more hollowed out than the Conservatives, shown in the fact Labour has more women MPs than men. So I wouldn't say there isn't any real candidates, but those people do not get ministerial jobs, and every new election, there are fewer and fewer, as MPs retire and SIMS replace them. It does feel like invasion of the body snatchers and why things are getting progressively worse. Anyway, that's my thoughts currently on how I square what I see.

Why, you might ask, have I put Rishi next to Ed? Well, as stated previously, I was a Labour member when Ed was leader of the Labour party, so I've watched Ed give a fair few speeches when I was a Norman Normie. He has a strange kind of awkwardness and when I watched Rishi's election speech the other day, he's done hardly any... He just seem to slink into office as Chancellor as if everyone always knew who he was. I realise now, thanks to COVID - the gift that never stops giving - that is part of their ploy, no matter the level of stupidity, make it sound like it is the most natural thing in the world. No, COVID tells us, it's not me, it's not you, it is in fact, TOTAL BOLLOCKS! ...Anyway, it was his delivery, I was instantly reminded of Ed. So, because I think Rishi is a fake character, I pulled him up next to Ed, just to discover Ed is wearing a fake nose. I never saw that before, but I see it now.

A13-37.jpg

The thing is, I've asked myself, 'would they really go to that amount of trouble', I think that is where we fall down. I am staggered at the amount of realism they put into stuff that might be on the screen in a movie for less than 30 seconds. There is something big behind this agenda. I haven't even gone near the realism in wounds. I think I should start a thread about it but it makes me sick each time I look at FX Studios websites, I just see Ezekiel 8.
Then He brought me to the entrance to the court, and I looked and saw a hole in the wall.

“Son of man,” He told me, “dig through the wall.”

So I dug through the wall and discovered a doorway.

Then He said to me, “Go in and see the wicked abominations they are committing here.”

So I went in and looked, and engraved all around the wall was every kind of crawling creature and detestable beast, along with all the idols of the house of Israel. Before them stood seventy elders of the house of Israel, with Jaazaniah son of Shaphan standing among them. Each had a censer in his hand, and a fragrant cloud of incense was rising.

“Son of man,” He said to me, “do you see what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? For they are saying, ‘The LORD does not see us; the LORD has forsaken the land.’ ”
That's not pointing at past events, it is a vision of the last days just before the close of probation. The close of probation being Ezekiel 9:11.

I go on about the Baha'i faith here, not so much to do Baha'is down, but to show this thing we are up against, it is a religion. I've studied Christianity since from 2017, the first year from false teachers. It is far too easy to find people to lead you astray with false doctrine. One of the best pastors I found said, and this cuts through all the bullshit, if it is not about Jesus Christ, it is not Christianity. Hold that up against the world and you will soon realise, except for a few small pockets, the West is a Christianity free zone.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Liz Truss reversed becomes Trust Lies, very fitting for a politician. Its the actual message - believe in BS over and over...
-
Liz - Li'z aka Lies (phonetic anagram)
Truss - Trust (phonetically similar - say "trust" ten times rapidly and you have "truss")
-
In any case, it just jumps to the eye for me... Meaning the very ambition is to deceive, which is why making the most out of the deception is central to the motivation for the perpetrators. Even if they could do a character without intervening in some way - they philosophically wouldn't - they prefer maximum eception, not maximum believability.
-
The Elite have an agenda - sure. But before any topical agenda, their motivation is to decieve.
-
So why is deception of such outermost importance is what we in the public have such a hard time understanding. As there are no whistleblowers or insider Elite person that have, is or will speak honestly about themselves, as a layman it must be considered an enormous advantage for keeping control that your subjcts are completely clueless about the real world - in that way they live enterily in your fake reality*.

* not sure what the Elite refers to our world as, but the Zoo or Oz are fitting terms from our fake culture one can argue
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I don't disagree with any of that Unreal, I know where we differ is on the Christianity thing. You have it down as a trap. And yes, what we know as Ecumenical Christianity (all Christianity based around a TRINITY) is a trap.

The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby is to real Christianity what COVID-19 is to real pandemics, what the Pfizer shot is to real vaccines, and what Admiral Rachel L Levine is to real women. On that last one, we have a Biblical referenced to Rachel there, not by chance me thinks. And Levine, well firstly 'leavened' and 'unleavened' springs out. [Matthew 16]
When they crossed to the other side, the disciples forgot to take bread. “Watch out!” Jesus told them. “Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

They discussed this among themselves and concluded, “It is because we did not bring any bread.”

Aware of their conversation, Jesus said, “You of little faith, why are you debating among yourselves about having no bread? Do you still not understand? Do you not remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? How do you not understand that I was not telling you about bread? But beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

Then they understood that He was not telling them to beware of the leaven used in bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
But perhaps doubly interesting.

A13-38.jpg
A13-38.jpg (20.62 KiB) Viewed 2774 times

European Parliament, Strasbourg

EU-TowerOfBabel-PieterBruegel-1563-4.jpg
courtyard 2.png
Strasbourg | ˈstrazbəːɡ | | French stʀasbuʀ |
a city in NE France, the capital of Alsace, close to the border with Germany; population 276,867 (2006). Annexed by Germany in 1870, it was returned to France after the First World War. It is the headquarters of the Council of Europe and of the European Parliament.
I see there looks to be a Star Fort in Strasbourg.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

Jame Gumb is a fictional character and the main antagonist of Thomas Harris's 1988 novel The Silence of the Lambs and its 1991 film adaptation, in which he is played by Ted Levine. In the film and the novel, he is a serial killer who murders overweight women and skins them so he can make a "woman suit" for himself.
images - 2022-07-21T151406.760.jpg
images - 2022-07-21T151406.760.jpg (6.91 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
put the fucking lotion in the basket
images - 2022-07-21T151124.405.jpg
images - 2022-07-21T151124.405.jpg (6.37 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:23 pm

Starting at 41 minutes, UK Column has got an interesting section on Prof Hannah Fry. Apparently amongst her other skills she identifies firstly as a comedian. Unsurprising given some of my assertions in the Muppet Show thread.

The interesting thing about the report above, Debbie links Prof Brian Cox and Richard Dawkins (previously referenced), the Edinburgh Comedy Festival and The Brights Society - one founder being Dawkins... And Richard Dawkins having a fascinating two word anagram hidden in his name, so much so, the spelling of one part changed seemingly around the beginning of the Mandela Effect promotion. My feeling, Richard Dawkins is a fictional identity created as in intellectual piss take, and then over time the link became an embarrassment as it is likely people would come to exactly my conclusion... So, the spelling of one of the parts is changed, and only historic references serve as proof that the name exactly transcribed as shown.

Richard Dawkins ... DARWIN SHICKARD (now spelt SCHICKARD)

I guess everyone knows the importance of DARWIN given what Dawkins is about, but maybe less so regarding SHICKARD, yet he has a moon crater named after him. Here's a couple of spelling proofs from older websites.

Shickard machine.png
Shickard Crater.png

And who are The Brights exactly...
Who are The Brights?
  • We are participants in an international internet constituency of individuals. All of us have a naturalistic worldview, free of supernatural or mystical elements.
  • A Bright's ethics and actions are based on a naturalistic worldview.
  • The Brights aspire to an egalitarian civic vision. We want citizens who have a naturalistic worldview to be accepted as full participants in civil society.

This so fits with my research. I've posted up who I believe Sajid Javid is previously; I say who he is, but as both people are sons of immigrants, I's suggest they are both fake IDs... It's like The Born Conspiracy was based on something quite close to home.

And guess what, Konstantin Kisin is Russian...apparently. Yes, of course.

If you start looking at the UK Government and Parliament, if the person isn't a lord, then he is a son of an immigrant. What does that tell us? Why worry about terrorism when everyone in government is a foreigner? They all have parents who were immigrants who came here in the 1960s. You think I'm kidding? ... You are being a racist Rachel. Yes, that is the whole point. They make racism the worst thing in the world to stop people looking at certain stuff; so that means to find the truth you've got to look at what the apparent "racism" is used to hide. That's why every time I want to move off this subject, I see more clearly how it is being used to manipulate.

Sajid Javid
Javid was born on 5 December 1969 in Rochdale, Lancashire, one of five sons of Pakistani Punjabi immigrant parents. His family were farmers from the village of Rajana near Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, from where they migrated to the UK in the 1960s. His father worked as a bus driver. His mother did not speak English until she had been in the UK for ten years. His family moved from Lancashire to Stapleton Road, Bristol, as his parents took over a shop there, and the family lived in a two-bedroom flat above it. Javid is able to hold a conversation in broken Punjabi. Despite having an Islamic upbringing, Javid no longer practises any religion.
Sadiq Khan
Sadiq Aman Khan was born on 8 October 1970 at St George's Hospital in Tooting, South London to a working-class Sunni Muslim family. His grandparents migrated from Lucknow in United Provinces, British India to Pakistan following the partition of India in 1947. His father Amanullah and mother Sehrun arrived in London from Pakistan in 1968. Khan was the fifth of eight children, seven of whom were boys.In London, Amanullah worked as a bus driver and Sehrun as a seamstress.
Nadhim Zahawi
Zahawi was born into a Kurdish family in Baghdad, Iraq. When he was eleven years old, during Saddam Hussein's early years in power, he and his family fled to the UK. His father, Hareth, is a businessman and a director of Balshore Investments. Zahawi was educated at Holland Park School, before moving to Ibstock Place School and then at King's College School, an independent school in Wimbledon, London, followed by University College London, where he studied chemical engineering, earning a bachelor's degree.
Rishi Sunak
Sunak was born on 12 May 1980 in Southampton to Hindu parents of Punjabi descent, Yashvir and Usha Sunak. He is the eldest of three siblings. His father Yashvir was born and raised in the Colony and Protectorate of Kenya (present-day Kenya), while his mother Usha was born in Tanganyika (which later became part of Tanzania). His grandparents were born in Punjab Province, British India, and migrated from East Africa with their children to the UK in the 1960s. Yashvir was a general practitioner, and Usha was a pharmacist who ran a local pharmacy.
Suella Braverman
Braverman was born to Christie and Uma Fernandes (née Mootien-Pillay), both of Indian origin, who emigrated to Britain in the 1960s from Kenya and Mauritius respectively. Her mother was a nurse and a councillor in Brent and her father, of Goan ancestry, worked for a housing association. Her mother was born into a Hindu Tamil Mauritian family. Braverman is the niece of Mahen Kundasamy, former Mauritian High Commissioner to London.
Priti Patel
Patel was born on 29 March 1972 to Sushil and Anjana Patel in London. Her paternal grandparents were born in Gujarat, India, before emigrating to Uganda, and running a convenience store in Kampala. In the 1960s, her parents emigrated to the UK and settled in Hertfordshire. They established a chain of newsagents in London and the South East of England. She was raised in a Hindu household. Her father Sushil was a UKIP candidate for Hertfordshire in 2013.

I've just taken a selection of the top people who are governing the UK currently, but this same theme goes on and on. So why exactly are we frightened of terrorists as there are no Christians in government to worry about our culture being taken over by another, it has already happened. Else, there is a common thread and it tells us something else entirely, they all begin their legal history no earlier than the 1960s through their parents moving to the UK. My assertion is that these people are not immigrants, they are legal fictions, their parents identities either created in the 1960s, or this is the legal loophole the government can use to create fake people as needed. Interestingly, at the very same time in the 60s we get the concept of the never-ending story with Coronation Street, the first ever soap opera, likely the practice ground for writing back-stories for all these fake characters.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Four of the above people listed put their names forward in the leadership contest. What does that tell us? ... It's part of an interesting thought concept I've been considering ever since David Cameron strode out at 10 PM on Friday 19 February 2016 to deliver the following announcement Live on BBC Ten O'Clock News.

I've wondered for a while, is this the actual front of Number 10, or is it a replica built on a soundstage, something like the set of Weatherfield?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ation.html
Coronation Street Too: Aerial shots reveal a SECOND row of terraced houses built on a new road on £10million Trafford set
  • Soap bosses have moved Weatherfield from Manchester to Trafford to make more room for filming
  • Mawdsley Street has been added to the set, which has been one of the background roads on the ITV soap
  • Every landmark must be copied faithfully and builders are laying 11,000 cobbles, 19,000 bricks and seven colours of mortar so it will stand up to scrutiny on HD TV screens
  • New set will be full size so two cars can pass each other
  • New aerial shots of the Coronation Street set show it is near completion.
The first official picture of Coronation Street's new site at MediaCityUK were released by ITV bosses back in April, but now it's clear to see the Rovers Return and many other famous Corrie landmarks.

A new road is part of the newly built set, which could mean a number of new characters could be moving into the area, bringing with them exciting new storylines.

Nearly complete: The new Coronation Street set looks ready to go as builders put finishing touches on the Salford location
Nearly complete: The new Coronation Street set looks ready to go as builders put finishing touches on the Salford location
New road: According to reports, a brand new street has been built on the £10 million development
New road: According to reports, a brand new street has been built on the £10 million development

The gates either end of Downing Street were only added in the late 70s early 80s, apparently because of "IRA terrorism". I wonder if the real reason is to stop access while live broadcasts are apparently taking place there. The BBC definitely has a replica of the front they stand their presenters in front of, but all the photos of people coming in and out, my gut feeling, that might well also be a set built for that purpose only.

This is why I'm so taken by the Rishi Sunak - Ed Miliband proposal. As Labour leader Ed Miliband did deliver some impressive conference speeches, maybe not in their content, but the way he executed them, talking without notes and commanding the stage.

Rishi has a similar rhyme and tone to his delivery, and his hand gestures match.

They are "career politicians", but what does that actually mean? - I suspect something quite different to what we had assumed. If it's just about giving a performance and the trajectory is fixed, then it would make sense to reuse people who are experienced at "being leaders", and switching parties would be the easiest way to hide the connection between two personas. When I was a Labour member I watched Labour MPs only. 650 MPs is a fair bit of memory space in someone's mind; who is sad enough to go through them all and see if they are real? I've made some attempts and that is why I am here typing this. I am constantly mindful of recognising pairs, it is testing a hypothesis. We are all free to do similar; and by doing this we can better come to the conclusion about this realm, why we are alive, and if there is a God.

These people don't want you thinking about any of that, they want you frightened and only interested in where your next meal is coming from. How utterly evil these people are. We have a world of abundance and they are constantly scheming to create a world of scarcity with their hollow smiles and empty platitudes.

ed-rishi.jpg