It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:42 pm If we look forward more practically, travel could take days on horse, a tiring endeavour in itself, and according to the historic record, say, Oliver Cromwell is apparently at just about every major battle of the English Civil War. Then after his death, we have this presented for posterity and are told it is his death mask.

I think he was likely very much alive when that was cast, and maybe before photos, this is what they used to know what certain people looked like.

Life Cast
ScreenShot-VideoID-jz4BUlrfhxQ-TimeS-163.png

Looking at the process in the next two videos, is there anything that requires modern inventions or external power? The methods by themselves point to a time before the modern world. It would seem, to be able to produce similar results in Cromwell's day all you would need is knowledge of alchemical processes. But even without, this process could be completed by first oiling the face, then using paraffin or beeswax painted in multiple layers then packed out with a mix of wax and straw.

How to life cast - Part 1: Making a mould of a head

How to life cast - Part 2: Pouring the head casting

The 'I Like To Make Stuff' guy took the life mask so he could make a perfectly fitting helmet. Like I said earlier, suits of armour date back to the 14th century, and we can be pretty sure this is the method they used to create their perfect fit.

ScreenShot-VideoID-jz4BUlrfhxQ-TimeS-323.png
Medieval Armour
Medieval Armour

Notice, on the above helm, instead of creating front and back sections, the seam runs front to back creating left and right sections. It is as clear as day in the finished design.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just caught this in my suggestions after playing the above video.

How Hyperreal Masks Keep Fooling People | WIRED
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:24 pm

Partners in crime, neither of these characters were born in the UK, apparently.
This is interesting... I have been speculating Laura Kuenssberg and Liz Truss are the same person, and that Kuenssberg signed off as BBC's political editor in May to slide into the position as the new PM. It was with Johnson resigning on 7/7/2022* and Truss putting her name forward it dawned on me Johnson's cosy relationship with Kuenssberg and her uncanny resemblance to Truss might give us a reason for Kuenssberg's move. Looking at their wikis, there is a year between their ages, they both grew up in Scotland, and Kuenssberg is foreign born so without a UK registered birth**.

So the test would be whether Laura Kuenssberg would have Liz Truss on her new Sunday show in a similar setup to Johnson's video above. Apparently it has now happened twice. I've had a little study of the first which was broadcast at 8:30 AM on 5th September 2022, just before Liz was confirmed as PM.

There are some oddities in that video, and I'm wondering if one of the COVID-19 ploys was to bring in an excuse to change studio setups for more easy fakery. And if you don't know what I mean, check out the thread The power of AI and screens which lists AI technology.

I've put the following up a couple of times, the video was published January 2021, so you know whatever we are seeing here has over a year and a half's developmental improvements since it went live. And like I always point out, the WEF and Darppa sponsors this research. What nefarious uses do we think they might want to use it for?
rachel wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:49 am
https://www.pinscreen.com/

Pinscreen: AI-Driven Virtual Avatars
The world’s most advanced and photorealistic AI-driven virtual avatars. Full solution for human-like virtual assistants and fully automated virtual avatar digitization. Our goal is to build autonomous virtual avatars that indistinguishable from real humans.

PaGAN AI-Generated Real-Time Avatars brought to you by

And again, published November 2019, a real-time deepfake Joe Rogan complete with voice transformer.

Am I saying it is definitely true that Laura and Liz are played by the same woman? No. They might be different people that just have an uncanny resemblance and it's just a coincidence that Laura stepped down as BBC's Political Editor months before Boris resigns and Liz wins the election to become the new PM... On the other hand, do I think the people behind the UK parliamentary system and BBC are corrupt enough and have the audacity to pull off a deepfake of Liz sitting next to Laura if the technology is mature enough? Yes, 100%.

So let's take this slowly, the way Laura introduces Liz I find totally odd. She just gets up, walks across the studio and Liz is already in position. No hand shake and a six foot gap, that'll be the COVID. ...Or do we begin to see there might be a totally different reason for the pointless COVID-19 restrictions, and that actually they weren't pointless at all, we just didn't realise the reason for them? And that would be to give the BBC and its MSM clones an excuse to place into best practice a reason to stop problematic interactions between guests, so the difference isn't so jarring when deepfakes are being used.

Not only no hand shake, but no real welcome, Laura Kuenssberg doesn't properly acknowledge Liz Truss, she kind of throws in a "thank you so much for coming in" then continues with her thought. It might be that she is just a piss-poor interviewer, or she's too concerned with herself, or is it a tell there is something different about Liz?

ScreenShot-VideoID-bOiuafN7Gww-TimeS-14 (1).png

We can see from that picture she is stepping onto a staged area and we can see that staged area corresponds to the animated background that is likely added postproduction. So we can probably conclude in this area any 3D imagery can be created and tracked when the camera is moving.

Example, a grab from a BBC News report about NASA from 2019

What is interesting, if you look at the clip of Laura entering this area, she is the sharpest thing in the scene, by contrast, Liz Truss's face is the blurriest. Curious.

ScreenShot-VideoID-bOiuafN7Gww-TimeS-16.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-bOiuafN7Gww-TimeS-17.png

The pan is just coming to its end, but Liz's face is still the least sharp part of that image even though she is not moving and not even acknowledging Laura. If there is no trickery at work, is there an explanation for Liz to be less in focus than the chair she is sitting in? And isn't it a bit odd she doesn't move, but rather just stares into space as Laura enters the area?

------
*7/7/2022, anniversary of 7/7 London bombing; the date can also be expressed as 776, said to be Nimrod's number
**This is important with regards to legal jurisdiction and how the elite might use supposedly foreign created registration documents to circumvent UK law; any fraud therefore being moved outside of the court's jurisdiction
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is an aside to show my world view has been built on what I've discovered, and while I might appear to be fixated on certain themes, it's because this is where the road has led me. When I first became aware that MSM actively makes up stories to fill reports, I started researching cases that interested me, nothing big like 9/11, just local stories that for whatever reason stuck in my mind. This is one of them.

Parent killer's 'hero' interview

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/mar ... estate-son
Man who killed parents for £230,000 estate was 'ultimate ungrateful son'
Wed 27 Mar 2013

A year ago, Stephen Seddon was hailed as a hero. The 46-year-old's face was splashed all over the media when he "saved" his parents after driving his car into a canal with them in the back. He had hit a brick, he told some reporters. To others, he said he must have blacked out.

Some of those on the bank of the Bridgewater canal in Manchester on 20 March last year later recalled how odd it was that Seddon was jumping up and down on the car roof as it began to sink. But they didn't dwell on it too much at the time.

Police also thought it a little surprising that accident investigators could find no evidence of the hired BMW hitting a brick. Strange too that Seddon appeared in perfectly good health. And wasn't it lucky he was carrying not just a knife with which he could cut his seatbelt but a wheel lock to smash open his window as the car disappeared into the canal?

But it was only when Seddon's parents, Robert, 68, and Patricia, 65, were found shot dead four months later at their house in Sale, Greater Manchester, that detectives saw the "accident" in a very different light...

So basically, this is the story, a Manchester guy, Nic, offer to buy his mum and dad a meal and on the way to the restaurant drives a hired car into the Leeds-Liverpool canal, and from this is declared a hero for saving his mum and dad from drowning. I found everything about this story bizarre, from, the narrative sold to us by the interviewer to the overacting of Nic explaining what happened - the BBC clip above cutting out the best part. How can someone dickhead enough to drive his car into a canal be in any way a hero? Then it turns out he's not a hero, because four months later he goes to his parents house and kills them with a shot gun. This never brought closure for me, it seemed equally odd, but I thought no more about it until I discovered fakeology.

But what's this got to do with Laura Kuenssberg? ...I'd love to give a run down of what I learned doing a deep-dive into the Nic Seddon case but it is a soap opera in itself, and why I use that terminology. I have serious doubts about the validity of the case for many reasons, but it was around the original crash I'd thought I'd found the proof it was a show trial and that the verdict video had been recorded at the same time as the original canal interview above. But instead while double-checking I realised the BBC was actually using footage filmed at the time of the original report then faking its presenter into the scene as if she was there. Old footage passed off as current and a presenter pretending to be somewhere she isn't. No disclaimers ever by the BBC, are there?

Full report: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21897179

Nic-Seddon.gif
Nic-Seddon.gif (9.63 MiB) Viewed 680 times

This clip might seem inconsequential, but look at the way the camera is synced to move in exactly the same pan as the original footage and there is a colour filter applied to the presenter to blend her with the background. The BBC's original video was filmed apparently March 2012, the verdict March 2013, from other pictures available in 2016 I confirmed that background could only be from the same point in time as the first report at the same location. Below is the street view and the give away that the second presenter is not really there.

https://goo.gl/maps/rufjpkm8HVXjx7V28

A13-104.jpg
See the size of that fence and how it gets bigger as the camera pans around. This tells us the camera angle was actually lower than depicted and the presenter is a little smaller than she would be if she was actually there. The street view gives us a better idea of how big that railing actually is and where the original report was filmed. Below is the comparison, the first from September 2012, the second showing the area in 2019.

Snapshot_2022-10-13_182556_www.google.com.png
Snapshot_2022-10-13_182237_www.google.com.png

If the BBC does this for a thirty second clip in a report that didn't need it, how ingrained must it be to use this technique in all the other reports they produce? And remember, this report is from March 2013.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've had problems doing a Truss/Kuenssberg analysis, mainly because I can't stand Laura Kuenssberg. I've watched a fair bit with the sound off. There are a couple of odd things I'll hopefully get into in my next post; and it's interesting how much I've heard the term "robot" attached to Liz Truss since she became PM, yet never before. Could this be a little bit of an in-joke by the useful tools at The Guardian?

DEAD-EYED AI ROBOT AI-DA SETS THE BAR HIGH FOR TRUSS AND KWARTENG
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... d-kwarteng
By John Crace, Tue 11 Oct 2022
The House of Lords communications and digital committee held an evidence session with Ai-Da, the world’s first ultra-realistic robot, on Tuesday 11 October.
The House of Lords communications and digital committee held an evidence session with Ai-Da, the world’s first ultra-realistic robot, on Tuesday 11 October.

...Just before the session began, Aiden took Ai-Da’s shades off. It wasn’t clear if this was because this was a task the robot couldn’t manage for herself or if she just couldn’t be bothered. Ai-Da’s head began to swivel slowly from side to side while her dead eyes looked vacantly ahead.

Suddenly things became clear. This is what being in a cabinet meeting with Liz Truss must be like. Ai-Da was just an unmedicated Radon Liz. OK, so at one point Ai-Da crashed and Aiden had to put her shades back on while she was being reset, and she wasn’t exactly the chattiest of robots as she could only give preprogrammed answers to questions which had been submitted in advance, but hey!

That’s a level of AI we can only dream about from our prime minister. The only person other than Theresa May to have failed the Turing Test. At least Ai-Da’s rather dull answers obeyed the normal syntax and punctuation of sentence construction. She actually made sense. Imagine that.

But this is more of what I had in mind. They make the hologram part seem the big thing in this next report, but it'd the fully digital Zelensky that should actually catch the eye. And note, mentioned 'London' and 'Sir David Attenborough', so by extension, the BBC... FUN FACT: Did you know Sir David Attenborough was controller of BBC2 from 1965-69?

Zelensky hologram: Taking on the empire
https://feedmagazine.tv/features/zelensky-hologram/
Martin Williams launched Talesmith – after a career in top-quality, high-tech documentaries – with the mission of creating content he enjoyed making, particularly if it was challenging to visualise. In the spring, he got a call that fit the spec perfectly. Working on tech-heavy documentaries, with the likes of Atlantic Productions, Williams got a taste for media innovation. Projects like The Green Planet AR Experience, which brought Sir David Attenborough to life for audiences in full, interactive augmented reality, revealed the power of volumetric capture.

“It was great fun doing it, but still quite slow,” says Williams. “For every 30-second scan, you’d have to go have a cup of coffee and wait for ten minutes while the computers dealt with all the data.”

In May of this year, Williams got a call from Thomas Hoegh – tech entrepreneur and CEO of Garden Studios – on behalf of Founders Forum. This global community of businesses was planning its annual flagship event for 16 June, Founders Forum London, and had an idea to invite a very special guest speaker: president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky. But organisers dreamed of more than a Zoom call, they wanted him in person – via hologram....

cover-1.jpg

...The tech challenges to overcome were twofold. Firstly, it required a thorough and convincing volumetric capture of Zelensky speaking. Then, a suitable holographic display technology was needed. It quickly became apparent that there was no technology available for effectively presenting the Star Wars-style hologram we’re so familiar with. The closest approximation is the 200-year-old ‘Pepper’s ghost’ trick, still employed in amusement parks and stage shows, but it requires carefully controlled conditions to work properly. Experts decided that the video was to be delivered at each venue by Capsule telepresence monitors from ARHT Media. The Capsule monitor actually produces a 2D image, set slightly back inside a frame and manipulated to produce a 3D effect – so not strictly a hologram. Inside the Capsule is a large, vertically orientated 4K touchscreen, which uses ARHT’s HoloPresence technology to display people at life size. The Capsule comes in versions optimised for live delivery and touch-screen interactive playback.

“The appealing thing about the ARHT Media technology was that it allowed you to pretty much plug in and go,” notes Williams. Security was essential. The team communicated internally and with government organisations – the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian Embassy in London – solely through WhatsApp and Signal, never referring to Zelensky or any locations, and private security was hired. We called it ‘Project Tuesday’ and talked about ‘Roger’ instead of Zelensky,” recalls Williams.

5-2.jpg

...Not only did Zelensky incorporate these Star Wars parallels into his final speech, but had a bespoke T-shirt made which depicted a Mandalorian stamping on an Imperial
Stormtrooper’s head

“It’s unusual for presidents or heads of government to use a hologram to address people,” Zelensky said. “But this is not the only aspect of Star Wars that we are putting into practice – we will defeat the Empire, too.”

“Zelensky has a very young and media-savvy team,” explains Nunez. “The president is 44, his press secretary Serhii Nykyforov is 36 – and the speechwriter was young. It was impressive collaborating with them… Zelensky was wonderful to work with and excited about the technology.”...

...Zelensky’s speech was broadcast to seven conference events, introduced by the pre-recorded celebrity tributes. Alongside it, the true AR version of the speech was available for download. Evercoast’s product is so automated that this was delivered 36 hours after capture – and the volumetric output was available almost immediately...
More Numberwang!
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Liz Truss reigns as UK PM after only 44 DAYS in office.

NUMBERWANG!

Perhaps it isn’t a coincidence then that ‘military’ sums to 44 with Pythagorean Gematria, or that our history books state the assassination of Caesar took place in 44 B.C., a man who lead one of the greatest militaries of all time. After all, they do say the victors write the history books, and all roads lead to Rome. As for the Jesuit influence in the English language, and its once secret gematria code, do not look past the fact that the word ‘infantry’ has Pythagorean gematria of 44, or that ‘soldier’ equates to 44 with Reverse Pythagorean. In the case of the first word, infantry, it has infant in it, showing that The Cabal knows what they’re doing, taking advantage of the youth, and exploiting them for the purpose of their militaristic agendas. And with regards to sol-die-r, it has the words sol and die in it. Of course, sol is the Spanish word for sun, and it is the beginning of the word solar, relating to the sun’s energy. At the same time, the last letter in the word is ‘r’, the 18th letter, corresponding with the gematria of ‘IHS’, as well as ‘sun’, as well as the age most young people join the military at. Furthermore, the Jesuit logo is the sun with the acronym IHS in the middle of it, and you must keep in mind, the text Art of War, by Sun Tzu, emphasis on Sun, was translated in 1772 by a Jesuit, in France. And further, some historians contend there never was a Sun Tzu, a man who is believed to have died at either age 46, or 47, where ‘Catholic’ and ‘Vatican’ equate to 46 and 47 respectively, and of course, ‘France’ also sums to 47, reminding us of L’Enfant, who laid out Washington D.C., the “47 city,” and the heart of The Cabal’s military empire.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I never even got Liz's second appearance with Laura Kuenssberg.

The interesting thing about this second interview was the BBC had technical difficulty and cut the broadcast twice. They actually missed the start of the interview and it is not available on iPlayer either.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m ... g-02102022

BBC Chaos As Sunday With Laura Kuenssberg Crashes Twice During Liz Truss Interview
https://newshal.com/bbc-chaos-as-sunday ... interview/
BBC's Sunday With Laura Kuenssberg crashed twice during a key Interview with Prime Minister Liz Truss.

The Sunday programme headed up by political journalist Laura kept on glitching when she Interviewed the Prime Minister - who defended her tax-cutting plans.

Footage from the political chat show shows a fair amount of glitching while the PM outlined her "very clear plan" to handle the cost of living crisis.

But suddenly the screen then cut to the BBC's opening titles - which left viewers discussing the "technical issues" online.

After cutting away to the opening sequence, the PM was back on screen and discussing her Government's decisions again.

But then a second glitch happened when the screen went black and only the PM's voice could be heard.

And then the channel quickly segued back to the BBC's opening sequence for a second time.

The technical glitches didn't go unnoticed though, and viewers at home pointed it out on social media.

Taking to Twitter to discuss the glitches, one person penned: "Oh dear, the #LauraKuenssberg broadcast is all over the place with technical issues."

The tweeter continued: "Shame to cut off the beginning of such an important Interview with Liz Truss. #BBCLauraK."...
Now if they were using some sort of deep-fake trickery, they would certainly have a delay built into the transmission, I think that is usually 15-20 seconds, and a kill switch in the event of something going wrong. Here is the Daily Mirror's report.

BBC forced to apologise after technical chaos crashes Liz Truss interview twice
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bbc ... l-28136243

Just to state, looking at the two Liz/Laura interviews, I think there is trickery going on, but I'm not sure of its exact nature. Also, the BBC was not on location, apparently, they were broadcasting from their Birmingham offices, pictured.

ScreenShot-VideoID-wCXA_1q-2zM-TimeS-412.png
7385237344_93f7d0efa8_b copy.jpg

Given the location of the BBC logo on windows and the same window style seen from the inside during the interview, we can guess it is the black windows area in the second picture. This makes the most sense with regards to the roof behind them, we see it in both pictures, yet it does look low from the inside shot. Without more pictures it is hard to determine if this is just the effect of camera angles, yet where the taker of the next picture was standing, if that is the true location, is even more curious as it appears to be in mid-air.

0_Conservative-conference-2022.jpg

Something does not sit right, but it is quite another thing to determine what it actually is.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I can't help wondering if she was brought for the queen's death and funeral (given her name - liz 'trust'). Mind you, there's also value in making the British government look like a clown show - it will certainly make a technocracy seem more stable.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You've got a point. It's clear they want a Labour government at the next election and this is about destroying the Conservatives 80 seat majority. Look back in history and John Major, he was clearly brought in to destroy the Conservatives ready for Tony Blair, and it's uncanny all the by-elections that have taken place in the last year, exactly the same with John Major's term, they are testing the water rather than their fake opinion polls. It's worth noting, when Princess Diana died, for some reason John Major was appointed as William and Harry's Guardian...yes.

I have previously made the claim Prince Edward and Tony Blair are the same person, and here is my rationale.

Prince Edward Quits The Royal Marines
https://www.nytimes.com/1987/01/13/worl ... rines.html
Jan. 13, 1987
Prince Edward, Queen Elizabeth's youngest son and fifth in line to the British throne, quit the Royal Marines today, breaking a century-old tradition of princes serving tours of duty in the armed forces.

In a brief statement that ended days of speculation, Buckingham Palace said: ''Prince Edward has decided to resign from the Marines. Edward leaves the Marines with great regret but has concluded that he does not wish to make the service his long-term career.''

The 22-year-old Prince started the yearlong Royal Marine officers training course four months ago. After reports last week that he was reconsidering his marine commitment, there were many remarks in the popular press that Prince Edward was not physically tough enough for the mud-caked treks in full gear and other endurance tests of marine training. These charges were denied by Prince Edward's marine commanders, but they expressed disappointment at his decision.

Prince Edward's father, Prince Philip, and one brother, Prince Andrew, reportedly urged him to at least finish his one-year training tour.

He apparently quit the army to become an actor. Else, he didn't quit at all...company of soldiers, company of actors, I suspect it's the same difference.

prince-edward army1.jpg

If you remember, the only acting we really know Prince Edward for is "It's a Royal Knockout", aired on the BBC on the 15 June 1987, and I very much suspect the only reason he did that was for this money shot.

0_Stuart-Hall-with-Prince-Edward.jpg

And how exactly did Tony Blair become the leader of the opposition?

Note at the end of that report, John Smith is not even in the ground and it finishes with quotes from Blair and Brown. Isn't it amazing how MSM can always predict it ahead of time?

My thinking, Smith became leader on 18 July 1992, then next General Election wasn't until May 1997. If you happened to have family that was the monarch, do you think you could swing it that you didn't have to do the boring first half as leader of the opposition, instead put in a warm up act? But if so, how do you get rid of him at the allotted time without damaging the party? There is only one way. Tony Blair then wins the subsequent leadership election triggered by John Smith's death and is installed as leader of the opposition on 21 July 1994, enough time to change the party rules and parachute in his people across the country to stand for Labour in the next General Election. My MP is still one of Blair's drops, no ties to the area. Prince Edward went dark during this period and in 1999 he married, no parliamentarians were invited to his wedding; interesting that.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The talk is of Rishi Sunak being put in place. SUN-AK

I've talked about Rishi before. If you check, before 2020, as far as youtube is concerned, Rishi Sunak didn't exist, other than that clip of him being on a reality tv show.

Uncannily looking like the ex-leader of the Labour Party, Ed Miliband.

I love this one in particular, because it's the perfect crime. If you have someone playing both sides, the Labour members will only be interested in the Labour persona and the Conservative members will only be interested in the Conservative persona, so none of them will know the other persona well enough to make the connection. And then furthermore hardly anyone will be anal enough to actually think, "I wonder?" then make a point of going through the entire 650 list of MPs and eyeball every one of them.

Gif-VideoID-9V0mZMabo6k.gif
Gif-VideoID-9V0mZMabo6k.gif (4 MiB) Viewed 1057 times
Gif-VideoID-IBqRqwaPBWw.gif
Gif-VideoID-IBqRqwaPBWw.gif (2.63 MiB) Viewed 1057 times