It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

Hair extensions the easy way.

Ha1d57ac877b9457a94db9aa98fdc22a9T.jpg
Habbdfb9f2dda421aac1e5e4acc959b48v.jpg

Could this be the actually be the length of Laura Kuenssberg's hair? It always was in the past.

LK-hair-length.jpg
LK-hair-length.jpg (23.1 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Communist British scientist dubbed 'Stalin's nanny' who wanted face masks and social distancing FOREVER is given top job at World Health Organization
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... ation.html
  • Professor Susan Michie appointed chair of WHO's behavioural advisory group
  • Will advise how to boost compliance with health policies like vaccine rollouts
  • She was nicknamed Stalin's nanny by friends at university for her radical views
A British communist scientist who wanted face masks to be worn forever has been handed an influential role at the World Health Organization.

Professor Susan Michie — a longstanding member of the Communist Party of Britain and Labour donor — was yesterday made chair of the WHO's behavioural advisory group.

She will advise the organisation on how to boost compliance with vaccine rollouts and other interventions that help shape national health policy.

Meet the Researchers and Educators | Susan Michie

Anna Reads Happy Birthday, Bear

So we have a children's television presenter chairing the WHO's behavioural advisory group. Nice. And Michie has previously declared we have to wear masks forever.

ScreenShot-VideoID-azgYInmgX_8-TimeS-330 (1).jpg

I find it really hard to understand the mindset. Is it really 'I was just following directions, I was just reading a script'. I cannot imagine by putting a mask on I'd suddenly want to become a liar....But it's not a barefaced lie Rachel.

ScreenShot-VideoID-LK2OlykOzcw-TimeS-28.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-0IINJXB64Dc-TimeS-13 (1).png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just so we are clear who we are talking about when Tony Blair is credited with anything...

IMG_5196.JPG
IMG_5199.JPG
IMG_5192.JPG
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Tony Blair has not invited to Prince William's, future king of England's wedding.
The royal family made some bullshit up about wanting a "peoples' wedding" for Prince Edward and Prince Harry, so no "politicians" were invited.
So I figured Tony wouldn't get an invite to Duke of Edinburgh's funeral, should have put a bet on it shouldn't have I. Tony can't attend, no one can attend. The British lockdown was because of Tony Blair.

philips funeral.png

Not even Jesus Christ can physically be in two places at once. This is why Jesus gave us this message.
John 14:15-26 Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
It is well for the kings of the earth to remember, they are kings on license only.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

ON TOP OF THE WORLD
ON TOP OF THE WORLD
joker.jpg

It's A Royal Knockout - Introductions

Labour's 1997 Party Political Broadcast - Things Can Only Get Better

UK - Tony Blair speaks of Diana's death

Lauren Cooper meets Tony Blair | Comic Relief

COVID-19 vaccine auditions | NHS

The rhythm of life | NHS

PUT YOUR MASK ON
PUT YOUR MASK ON
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've mentioned this before, but let's look a bit deeper. Does this skin of Jean-Claude Juncker look like it should belong to someone of his wealth and pampered lifestyle?

Let's ask a different question. Has the person we know as Jean-Claude Juncker head been anywhere his hands haven't? Are his hands younger than his head? Can we be assured that whatever lifestyle his head have endured it is the same as his hands?

download-2.jpg

Examining the detail, we can conclude a miss-match, his hands are likely a better indicator of what this person's facial skin actually looks like; what is being portrayed to us is a deception. And this is where we get to persons and personas and the whole reason for self-identification. It's part of transhumanism, but the only thing anyone will be transitioning to in law is an artificial person with no inalienable rights. Sex is not a definition that can be applied to a corporation, instead something like MISS-PIGGY can be assigned a GENDER, which is entirely fictional, therefore see how transhumanism is, in reality, exactly the language of CORPORATISATION.

person.jpg
person.jpg (59.65 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
rachel wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:41 am WHAT IS COMMUNISM

Rom states there are three law systems.
Common Law: Land law, which governs men in relationship to one another on land.
Maritime Law: Sea law, which governs ships at sea and how they interact with each other.
Admiralty Law: Statute law, the rules, terms and conditions applied to a ship's crewmen.

All CORPORATIONS operate under Maritime Law, but the ships are FICTIONAL, only existing on paper. When acting as a member of the crew in the fictional ship, an employee or citizen, we are subjected to Admiral law.

I mention Junker, because he was the face of the EU and he now appears to be the face of the WEF. Everything they were intending to pass via the EU, BREXIT put a spanner in the works. I know there are people who say BREXIT was the desired result, it wasn't. About a month after the vote, Britain was scheduled to take the rotating EU Presidency, they cancelled it in a big huff because they could no longer proceed with the script. We were still full paying members and it was our turn, if democracy truly existed losing would not have mattered. So instead we get the same agenda funnelled through Dr Strangelove and the WEF.

Paper-thin. And as previously discussed in this thread.

a13grab47.png

The Rs...

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Apparently Liz Truss won the UK Prime Ministership. Just in time for Parliament to return to chambers and continue its TOTAL ONSLAUGHT on the British public. Who could have predicted that? ... Well, me actually, but not really me, I'm just reading the script.

Interestingly, in the 1997 Labour Political Broadcast - 'Things Can Only Get Better' video posted above - I can't get enough of it because it really didn't date well and it shows how actually 'mind manipulated' UK elections are - there is a clip at the end which I can't help thinking...

Sir Tony Blair
Sir Tony Blair

Like father, like son...

The Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP
The Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP

In the grand scheme of things, that actually makes sense, though I guess he could be an uncle.

rachel wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:37 pm It was confirmed via Minutes of the Sage Group meetings during the pandemic the British government was employing behavioural change techniques to increase the feeling of personal fear in the general public. Let me bring back MINDSPACE, you'll notice NINE letters, and each letter stands for one of nine POINTS.

M = Messenger ... appeal to authority
I = Incentives ... carrots and sticks
N = Norms ... group think
D = Defaults ... mental box
S = Salience ... bandwagon
P = Priming ... subconscious prompts
A = Affect ... emotional blackmail
C = Commitments ... papers please
E = Ego ... guilt tripping

MINDSPACE
Influencing Behaviour Through Public Policy
https://www.instituteforgovernment.org. ... /mindspace
Cabinet Office MINDSPACE PDF

The contrasting model of behaviour change focuses on the more automatic processes of judgment and influence – what Robert Cialdini calls 'processes of mind'. This shifts the focus of attention away from facts and information, and towards altering the context within which people act. We might call this the 'context-model of behaviour change'. The context-model recognises that people are sometimes seemingly irrational and inconsistent in their choices, often because they are influenced by surrounding factors. Therefore, it focuses more on changing behaviour without changing minds. This route has received rather less attention from researchers and policymakers.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm sure there are people looking at this and thinking, this is absurd, the notion MPs might use the same types of masks we see actors use. But we've got to step back to where it begins. Well maybe we cannot go there, as I suspect that would be the 14th century. That is around when perfectly fitting plate armour suits tarted to be crafted.

Lossy-page1-2122px-Hästrustning_-_Livrustkammaren_-_72697_aaa.jpg

If we look forward more practically, travel could take days on horse, a tiring endeavour in itself, and according to the historic record, say, Oliver Cromwell is apparently at just about every major battle of the English Civil War. Then after his death, we have this presented for posterity and are told it is his death mask.

I think he was likely very much alive when that was cast, and maybe before photos, this is what they used to know what certain people looked like.

Then, they realised this could be used for military gain. Having multiple people being able to show up at multiple locations across the country appearing to be Cromwell would rally the troops. And we know as a matter of public record, during WWII Winston Churchill and Bernard Montgomery both had multiple doubles, they say as decoys, but I think it is as much to do with the problems of time lost associated with travel.

And then going forward to the time of the media, where as a Prime Minister you might feel in danger or maybe mobbed by people wanting you to fix something while you are shopping at Tescos. I can see the practical reasons for taking on a disguise if you want to live a normal life when you are not in your official capacity. One practical lie just leads to other necessary lies. So PMs want the protection of a disguise in order to do normal activities which include going to places other ordinary people are using at the same time, it means only certain people can become PM and it is all preplanned maybe decades in advance. So in order to make that so, you end up making the whole concept of the thing you are trying to sell a complete lie; - ie, that what underpins the House of Commons is a democracy.

ScreenShot-VideoID-aKci6iKET2Q-TimeS-160.png

As I understand it, this is the privy council and it's the beginning of the formal succession of King Charles taking office. Where I am in my thinking, pretty much all of that front row are in some way wearing a disguise, so if you happened to be behind them at the till at Tesco when they are off work, you wouldn't recognise them as one of these people doing their day job. Also, you see Ed Miliband, no Rishi Sunak, it's proof of Ed's status in the scheme of things. Penny Mordaunt, who was one of the five who put their names forward to replace Boris as PM, did the official announcements. It's just confirmation, there are 650 MPs apparently, yet it's always the same handful doing real things, the rest are just noise. I'm now of the opinion diversity is used as the solution to stop ordinary politically aware people not part of the scam ever being democratically elected as candidates to stand for election in any of the main parties.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I noticed Paul Joseph Watson put this video up about Liz Truss's front bench and the lack of white men.

No country for white men

Following the theme I noticed regarding Cabinet Ministers not having parents that have a birth record in the British Isles, therefore no historic record of actually existing, we have another three apparent foreigners who again managed to swan into the country and take control of it in one generation.

ScreenShot-VideoID-no7sOhvcvTk-TimeS-36.png

Add Liz's front bench of Kwasu Kwarteng, James Cleverly, Sierra Leone to Boris's front bench of Rishi Sunak, Nadhim Zahawi, Sajid Javid, Priti Patel, then historic ones like Ed and David Miliband and Michael Portillo, I can say a lot about him, and then we move into non-doms, off the top of my head, former MP Zac Goldsmith.

Something doesn't add up. Prime Ministers banging on about Russian interference in elections while making sure all top jobs go to people who's parents have no allegiance to this country. Else, it's all bollocks, just a small clique of people having to make up more and more outlandish lies regarding why we are told we live in a democracy yet there is no chance of any ordinary person winning a fair election to even stand to become an MP.

I know this is UK centred, but think about the odds of the following if we truly lived in a democracy. Liverpool for some reason still has a City Mayor, the post should have been scrapped because the city also has a Metro Mayor, both held by Labour. City Mayor Joe Anderson, OBE, was raided by police in 2020 which ended with him not being prosecuted, but stepping down as Mayor. Instead of scrapping the post and diverting the money saved to tackle poverty in the city, mayoral elections were run. Who won? Joanne Anderson. What? Is she related? No. But do you see something?

J. ANDERSON was replaced by J. ANDERSON; do we think that is by chance? Or could it be, J. ANDERSON needed to be replaced by J. ANDERSON, and the police should have actually prosecute the first J. ANDERSON instead of letting Labour install a second J. ANDERSON to legally continue whatever the first J. ANDERSON was doing before the arrest.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Other people are seeing it...

Stills, for when the tweet is taken down...

screenshot-twitter.com-2022.09.14-15_14_44.png
nikola 3 - Ultra realistic face masks-0003.png
nikola 3 - Ultra realistic face masks-0004.png

Just as a reminder...
rachel wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:11 pm Image

These people are just actors reading scripts. They think if they say something often enough they can convince you it is true.