It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

I see a picture like this, and well it is so clearly a pasteup it is intriguing to find out who else our overlords wand to weave into the Bill Gates 'Never Ending Story'.

Prince_Al-Waleed.png

As stated in this article: https://www.leaders-mena.com/a-look-int ... z-al-saud/
Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was born on March 7, 1955, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, as the second son of Prince Talal bin Abdulaziz, a Saudi billionaire and one of the world’s wealthiest investors.

Alwaleed was named the fourth richest man in the world in 2004, according to Forbes magazine, with a net worth of $21 billion. Years later, in 2009, the American magazine rated him as the 22nd wealthiest person in the world, with a fortune of $13.3 billion, and in 2010, he ascended to the 19th richest person in the world, with a fortune of $19.4 billion.

King Abdulaziz Al Saud, the founding father of Saudi Arabia, is his paternal grandfather. Riad El Solh, the first sovereign government of Lebanon, is his maternal grandfather. In 1979, Prince Alwaleed graduated with honors from Menlo College in California with a bachelor’s degree in administrative and economic sciences. In addition, he has been awarded 23 honorary doctorates from universities all around the world.

After receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the United States of America in 1979, Al-Waleed bin Talal returned to Saudi Arabia and began exercising his investing and commercial operations.

The Saudi prince is involved in many business ventures, including worldwide hotels such as the Four Seasons, Fairmont, and Movenpick, in which he holds varying shares, as well as the George V hotels in Paris, Copley Plaza in Boston, and Plaza in New York, which he owns.

He is also involved in the media sector, as he owns the Rotana Company for Artistic Production in addition to the Al-Resala channel, and has purchased stakes in international companies News Corp and Mediaset, CNN, and Fox, as well as having technical investments, the most notable of which are in Apple and eBay.

In August 2011, Al-Waleed stated that his business had signed a deal with the Binladin Group to construct the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, the world’s tallest skyscraper, at 4.6 billion Saudi riyals.

Alwaleed bin Talal controls the Alwaleed ibn Talal Charitable and Humanitarian Foundation, which comprises three institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Lebanon, as well as others across the world.

Alwaleed has donated $3.5 billion to philanthropic initiatives in more than 92 countries throughout the world for 35 years.

Oh, and apparently the collective are connecting him to Obama as well. Interesting.

obama.png

I haven't read the story, I am not interested in the story. It's just when I see another Muppet faced fake, do I flag it, or do I move on by?

Prince_Al-Waleed-1.jpeg

What part of this face is real? Very little. It is perhaps easiest to spot on the nose and the chin area, this is where the latex has been thickened to change the underlying shape of the face. These parts of the mask are more firm, so generally give an awkward, somewhat distorted looking smile.

I'll add to this thread about my thinking, but as I cannot upload any more pictures in this particular post, I'll leave it here for now.
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

So the premise in this research is you don't need someone to be constantly present to prop up an illusion. I know others go on about ‘life-time actors’, but I think the system we live in is now set up in such a way they are not needed.

First question: Why do Hollywood studios go to so much trouble to fake reality. Is it really necessary? You don't need mega special effects to create something engaging. And why always go for the visual rather than implied? I started thinking, maybe films are now mostly about practicing techniques to fool us and steal our freedoms. The middle men go on doing their stuff thinking it’s about entertainment and making great films, but at the top it’s about having tools to enable the con.

I try to set up questions in such a way, if I get a credible 'NO, THIS IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE', I disprove my theory. I look into laws, not just techniques and people, and everything I have so far looked at, I've never been able to come to 'physically impossible', in fact quite the opposite. The quirks we take for granted could have actually be implemented to enable the con. It comes to the point where I can say, there will likely be a gap here to allow such-and-such…

So with this background, I will continue this thread. I am posting about a possible scenario that tries to makes sense of all the CRAZY, and why "politicians' and other 'change agents' seem so emboldened making factually inaccurate statements.

To start: Below are a couple of makeup pictures from the film 'Muhammad The Prophet'. My intention is to compare the before/after makeup and highlight how the actors look has been changed.

Muhammad The Prophet 1.png

In the left image the actor has no makeup and has chosen to shave his head and eyebrows for the role, he also has light stubble and a shaving shadow. He has a brown mole just below his nose on the left side.

We can see firstly, all visible skin is now a different tone. It is hard to judge how much darker, but his skin is more orange/tan, giving a more Mediterranean look and the makeup has been applied to his entire head, and is of such a covering quality it minimises shaving shadows and the brown part of his mole. Charcoal coloured eye makeup changes the shape of his eyes, making them appear less deep-set. A false beard has be added and a pink lip colour.

Two prosthetic appliances have been used which we see better in the next pair of images. One is a nose covering that has a scar cut, the other changes the shape of his top lip to make it more prominent and rounder.

Muhammad The Prophet 2.png

We can see firstly the top lip is covered completely with the appliance in the left image. Technically: an alcohol type solution is brushed around the outer parts of the latex, this in effect melts it, allowing the demarcation line to be blurred out and softened into the skin. In the right image we can see the result, the underlying shaving shadow can now be seen through the outer part of the latex.

The nose appliance covers the forward facing part only and is not designed to change the shape of the nose, just add depth for the cut scar. It is blurred out at the sides following the natural sleep crease. The latex has a pore like texture to it, and it curls into the nasal cavity. While this one is not there to change the shape, we can see this technique could be used to create a longer, thicker or more bulbous nose.

Muhammad The Prophet 3.png

A close-up of the final result, the lines of the prosthetics are difficult to make out, and I think I would have totally missed the mouth in this case.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In the last post we looked at partial face prosthetics, and we saw an example of the nose and the top lip. Within the area of British and American public life, I would suggest this is the one feature that is altered most consistently. It might be other items like eye bags are used as much, but I find them difficult to spot. Usually it’s when there is an attempt to radically change the shape of some aspect of the face, latex doesn’t have the same malleability as skin, that’s what I spot.

So next I’ll post up a full head prosthetic example from Muhammad The Prophet. The point of this appliance is to age.

aging_makeup_01.jpg

We have three stages in this character’s life depicted. First, a young man, no latex, just makeup. Second, in his prime, I think looking at the picture below, possibly just a prosthetic at the end of his nose to extend slightly rather than change its shape - as we age our nose and ear lobes continue to grow. And clearly a black false beard, sideburns and moustache and maybe a partial wig. Third, as an old man where a full upper face prosthetic is used to thicken and roughen his skin, add eye bags, and extend his nose tip further. We also see the false beard, sideburns, moustache and wig have been replaced with predominant white.

So let’s first look at the actor’s face before the and after the age prosthetic is applied.

aging_makeup_02.png

We have a prosthetic that incorporates forehead, cheeks and nose, as the actor will be wearing a false beard, a prosthetic for the chin is not needed. We also see the actors eyebrows have been stuck down with the forehead prosthetic, to be covered with a more sparse grey overgrown effect. This is another thing I would lay bets I’ve seen on apparently ‘real-world’ public figures.

We also see the top section of a bald head cap, this sits under the upper part of the forehead, and as an alcohol based solvent is used after the forehead section has been glued using a silicon based glue, the solvent is used to soften and melt the edges of latex which can be smudged into one another before the solvent evaporates. This is why it is so hard to detect demarcation lines between one part of a mask to another, or from latex to skin. Once all pieces are stuck down, we can see, makeup has been added to even out skin tone differences between mask and skin.

These are the prosthetic sections before they were added to the actor's face. You'll see included is set of hands, and yes, I believe I've also spotted such things in apparent 'self-made' CHANGE AGENTS, usually hanging out at TED TALKS.

aging_makeup_15.jpg

Next post, I'll continue with this example.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

When thinking about what part is real and what part is fake, I know I've previously discussed this with Denny, and he was of the opinion it is far too much of a hassle for this to be an actual reality, and to be fair I don't disagree with him. But, being a woman who wore makeup every day of my working life, I think certain things wouldn't be difficult to maintain continuously. But then the question of "continuously" might well be the biggest deception.

Do we think Boris Johnson holds surgeries for his constituents, that someone living in Uxbridge and South Ruislip can phone him up and complain about the local Sainsbury's? It is maybe lost on Americans, and sadly many Britons these days, when we vote in a general election we are not voting for Boris or Starmer or whoever is the leader of a political party. We are voting for a local representative to represent our wishes in parliament. But MPs have a lot of leeway to just apparently disappear and ignore us. If I email my MP, I don't get a response from him, if I get a response from anyone, it is a secretary, and I've always found it interesting the word "secret" makes up part of the word secretary.

The European Parliament is perhaps the easiest con to spot. After Brexit, UK MEPs apparently just stopped attending when we voted out. Never mind their legal obligation that ran to the next European election. No, the biggest tell that the UK was meant to vote Remain, and it didn't go to plan, was the fact the UK was due to pickup the rotating EU Presidency a month after the vote. You'd think if they were guided by the wishes of the people, they would have planned that one better, rather than abruptly cancelling it as if someone had pissed on their parade. No, they planned it that way to 'rub it in', and we see that vindictiveness in covid policy. now

So why bring up the EU, well this:

aging_makeup_19.jpg

If you look at the detailed view, you see the way lines are used on the cheek to age the skin. Also, look how transparent the latex is, as we've seen with a lip prosthetic in an earlier post, the underlying skin colour shows through the finer parts. And the texture somewhat reminds me of the strange cheek skin of ex-EU president Jean-Claude Juncker.

Jean-Claude-Juncker1.png
aging_makeup_14.png

I think we might be seeing the same effect. That wrinkled skin section has its own yellow colour that is different from the underlying skin redness, and its colour is uniform enough to trace around from the front part of the cheek to mouth corner up below the eye bag and may be serving to make it more prominent. I mean, the aim of these types of prosthetics is not so much to completely disguise, rather put enough difference in a look so someone like me can come up with this stuff, and someone reading it will think, 'hmm, well we can't hang our hats on it'.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I mentioned Jean-Claude Juncker in my last post because he stepped down as EU Commissioner in 2019, after first holding the post of Prime Minister of Luxembourg. If these people are 'the chosen ones' then it's worth keeping in mind he might reappear in a different form. The way this looks to be facilitated is by using makeup to prematurely age the holders of the top posts and then say the reason they aged twenty years in ten is the stress of the job.

Juncker-age.png
His skin looks so much more plastic in the second image.

aging-demo1.png
Delamar Academy age demo workshop, using off-the-shelf products.
Character makeup demo for another great online course given by @delamaracademy from a couple of weeks ago. All done with off the shelf products like some of our silicone eyebags, bondo scarifications from my kit and @alliedfxco ageing stipple / AA paints.
In my head, the character I was creating wasn't meant to be a facsimile of any particular group of people but a look into a possible future..
shop-eyebags.png
Silicone eyebags detail.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

FM3gQ1kXsAY4lT5.jpg

Just came across this in my feed...How interesting...I've actually pointed this out before about Joe Biden on discord, so let me put a few up here to demonstrate. I found mine from a general image search working on the principle, if you are paid to take pictures and you don't know about the fakeness of it all, you are going to miss the fact you've inadvertently published a reveal.

joe-biden.jpg
a13grab9.png

It's a cut away of the latex at the back of the neck. They seem to have a problem with head movements and this area of the appliance laying flat. You'll see if they don't go with this option, then there is likely to be bunching up at the collar. I'll show what I mean in the next post.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

See how his skin seems flabby around the neck. I think because of the long hours of wearing and movement, the neck area is designed looser than the face. There is clearly friction between collar and neck, and the appliance is being rolled outwards with movement a bit like when an ankle sock gets ate by a shoe.

a13grab30 copy.png

There are plenty of these pictures. Another one showing where the appliance stops at the neck, and also it's pretty clear where is sticks to the front of the ear.

biden-finger-point-closeup-gty-img.jpg
a11grab81.png

So what are we looking at. On one level it might be a double being paid to stand and have photos taken. Though if that was the case, we'd expect not to see these images make it to the press. The photographer doesn't appear to be in on the deception, else it is a deliberate reveal.

The idea Joe Biden is senile is just an act. Everything he says is therefore choreographed. Question is, why do these people hate the world so much? All of the things they could have come up with...
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I thought I'd spend a little time looking at hair, firstly what is commercially available.

Non-Surgical Hair Replacement

This is a semi-permanent hairpiece. It is made to measure for the bald patch in question and is replaced periodically. We see the model in his old hairpiece ready for a hair cut.

It is removed, his hair washed, head prepared and bald patch shaved. Contact type glue is applied to the bald spot.

Once the glue is dried to a tack the new un-styled hairpiece is rolled into place. The semi-permanent contact glue creates an instant strong bond.

The hair and hairpiece are then cut and styled as one unit, like a normal wash and cut at the hairdressers.

Final cut and the bond is invisible, even closeup.

Before and after.

So the point of the above detail? ... Well, it is likely I will, in later posts, come up with some pretty mind-blowing questions. What I want to demonstrate is I have spent a fair bit of time learning about this subject. As we see here, you can have a hairpiece that is so good, close-up you wouldn't know it's not the model's real hair.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So this is the standard, DIY bald cap and gives an idea how the professionals do it.

How to Make a Plastic Bald Cap

How to Apply and Paint a Plastic Bald Cap

A quick summary, after making the cap as described in the first video, hair is secured and the bald cap is applied, as this stretchy, glue is applied to forehead and then the cap is stretched over it.

ScreenShot-VideoID-Dp7SCpHLr6A-TimeS-54.png

This process is completed around the entire perimeter of the cap to secure in place. Then the excess parts can be melted away with q-tip dipped in acetone, this creates an invisible seam.

ScreenShot-VideoID-Dp7SCpHLr6A-TimeS-240.png

The cap can then be covered with makeup and toning shades stippled on to give a natural look.

ScreenShot-VideoID-Dp7SCpHLr6A-TimeS-292.png