It's The Muppet Show!

Helena

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by Helena »

Looking closely at Biden’s eyebrows, would you agree that it looks as if they’ve been thinned out on the tops to make his brows lower?

It’s a mad, mad world :D
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'll add a few more examples next, but before continuing, below is a very interesting quote from Orson Welles, It's an audio clip from a Parkinson interview, apparently 1974. I think it was originally put up for the "gender" reason, I borrowed it, as it is one of those gems that explains, in the undercurrent of meaning, what exactly is going on.

Transcript:
I don't think politicians are natural crooks. (Not all of them?) No, I don't think most of them are. I think they are actors. And actors are neither men nor women. Actors belong to a third sex. Actors are actors. And one aspect of it is the political game. But that kind of acting is not lying; as long as it refers to and reflects and exalts the essential commonly held ideals of a culture. Those performances are part of our culture even though they are performances, even though some of the actors themselves may be cynical about their performance. But what we have now cannot be excused in those terms.

Yes indeed, and that is exactly why this thread exists. Parliaments are theatres, the goings on in them should reflect society and it should serve to pass laws to protect that society as a whole and make it feel good about itself so it is fruitful. That's what Orson Welles' is talking about, the performances might just be performances to they were designed for a greater good.

"Actors are not men nor women.", yes they play whatever part they are given, and all the transgender laws are about them. Society has to change because of their lies. Children's lives have to be destroyed because the actors in parliament prefer affirming their own collective's values above the society's culture they live in.

Orson Welles was deeply troubled by the way actors had taken it into their own hands to manipulate and degradate reality instead of striving to create something better. We have in charge of western nations a death cult. It is the only direction Luciferianism can travel.

If you look in the Book of Jasher, it has an extended version of Abraham taking his son Isaac up the mountain as a sacrificed to God. It's interesting, because in it the devil appears to Abraham in disguised trying to stop him making it to the top, then he appears to Isaac in a different disguise with a different argument to try to scare him from making it to the top. When this fails the devil appears to Sarah as an old man and tells her Abraham intends to kill Isaac, misrepresenting what Abraham is doing. Sarah is grief stricken, pledges her life in place of Isaac and dies. When Abraham returns with Isaac, Sarah is dead.

In this story which of the characters best represents what actors do when the get up in parliament and spread their vindictiveness dressed in empty platitudes? This is why I declare actors playing their "political game" are part of a Luciferian death cult whether they acknowledge it or not.

"WHAT WE HAVE NOW CANNOT BE EXCUSED IN THOSE TERMS" - ORSON WELLES
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

While browsing through another server I came across these pictures someone else posted up. I've got to say, there is something Bill Hicks about Joe-A.

image.png

image.png

image.png

I'm not entirely sure what the last one is showing, are they alluding to four different people, or is the last picture a face swap? But look at the ridges on Joe-B's nose on the middle shot. :)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Coronation Street
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_Street
Coronation Street is a British soap opera created by Granada Television and shown on ITV since 1960. The programme centres around Coronation Street: a cobbled, terraced street in Weatherfield, a fictional town based on inner-city Salford.

Originally broadcast twice weekly, the series began airing six times a week in 2017. The programme was conceived by scriptwriter Tony Warren. Warren's initial proposal was rejected by the station's founder Sidney Bernstein, but he was persuaded by producer Harry Elton to produce the programme for 13 pilot episodes, and the show has since become a significant part of British culture.

Coronation Street is made by ITV Granada at MediaCityUK and shown in all ITV regions, as well as internationally. In 2010, it became the world's longest-running television soap opera. Initially influenced by the conventions of kitchen sink realism, Coronation Street is noted for its depiction of a down-to-earth, working-class community, combined with light-hearted humour and strong characters. The show currently averages around six million viewers per episode. The show premiered its 10,000th episode on 7 February 2020, and celebrated its 60th anniversary later that year.

Coronation Street is the longest running story on television, and I cannot help but think it, and every other "Continuing Drama" is the practice ground for the fake world we live in. I recognise the same story loops and excuses to disappear characters when they are not in play. How many times has Kamala Harris tested positive for COVID? And what is this ACTOR actually doing when she's pretending to self-isolate?

What brings me here is this apparent Twitter spat between...

IMG_20220430_202434780.jpg

This Guy...
rachel wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:53 am Image

WHITE!
Versus this Guy...
rachel wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:52 pm Given the names on the list and the Masonic nature of the One dollar bill, I do wonder if a One-dollar salary denotes something else entirely as corporate persons cannot be employees of other corporations.

Some interesting names:
Donald Trump (former President of the United States)
Elon Musk (Tesla Motors, SpaceX)
Jack Dorsey (Twitter
John F. Kennedy (former President of the United States)
Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook)
Steve Jobs (Apple)

Yep, Twitter's new "good cop" who owns the archetypal electric car company with a name that also spells "SUK LEMON"... And he put a Tesla in space with the words, "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake."

Right, and we're meant to believe what exactly?
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

I honestly thought that space car was a pee-take (Well it was!) and was expecting lots of youtube comments joshing along but no, they all believed it. Frightening.
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Re the Orson Welles clip and your write up.

It was on one of crrrow777’s talks from a couple of years ago where he mentioned the connection between the words ‘hypocrite’ and ‘actor’. I can’t remember the number or title of the show now but this here explains it:

https://www.christswords.com/main/conte ... tes-actors
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

Biden can be quick witted and completely cognisant - is this just good drugs or are we looking at another actor playing the part?
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Hi Rachel,

I meant to ask, have you heard of Chris Spivey? He did some excellent work and was another person who helped me on my journey. Something happened to him and I have no idea how to find out what. It seemed like the guy got really ill.

He claimed he was targeted and went to court but we can’t prove that, however, all his (vast) volume of very valuable work just disappeared. Such a loss and a shame.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yes, I saw some of Chris Spivey's work on the topics of Jo Cox and Lee Rigby. I seem to remember it was his work on Lee Rigby that got him into trouble. I don't know the ins and outs, but he was in court for posting threatening stuff against Lee Rigby's mother. Though given that he was quite humorous in the content he produced, I suspect the "threatening stuff" was overzealousness to prove a point that fringed on harassment. I'm sure he announced that he had agreed to terms to save himself from a custodial sentence and that was the end of him on social media. Looks like he still has a website though.

I think it needs to be politicians that are called out, whatever they actually are or the amount of autonomy they have. They have put themselves into the limelight to influence others in the direction of their lives, so these people whether they wear a mask or not have a fiduciary responsibility. And that's not me saying it, James says it...

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=ESV
Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body. If we put bits into the mouths of horses so that they obey us, we guide their whole bodies as well. Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things.
The whole chapter is relevant, but it finishes...
Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
Not those who make war.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I thought I'd post up a transformation video as a change. This one gives a time-lapse of the makeup process and a few clips of the subject interacting with people who know him.

Makeup Transformation - The Footy Show

Silicone prosthetics on Footy Legend, Nathan Hindmarsh. Flocked beard, wig and fat suit used to complete the look.

I don't know Nathan Hindmarsh, but Bing assures me this is him, followed by a still of the after fat makeup look.

20556fbda836e61d7674625b0e077a81.jpg
ScreenShot-VideoID-4bnfd6_cklo-TimeS-109.png

The video shows an example of flocking, this is a tool that looks a bit like a gun which is used to create a stubbly look. From my understanding, a beard is painted on the face with a liquid adhesive where the stubble is to sit, this is left to dry to a slight tack. Meanwhile a mix of at least three coloured hair stocks are selected and cut repeatedly to the desired length until there is enough hair to produce a beard. The gun is then filled with the cut hair, in this case it looks around 3mm in length, and the gun is then agitated around the area of the face the glue has been painted. The tiny hairs fly out of the front of the gun and stick to the face creating a stubbly look. Excess hair is then blown off the area that has no glue, and hey presto.

flocking gun in use to create stubble
flocking gun in use to create stubble