It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

Some background and dates relating to this post. I remember some uproar around Martin Bashir, but as I don't watch MSM it passed me by.

Celebrity Supply Teacher
Celebrity Supply Teacher

Even though the BBC said they wouldn't take down the video, it is now not available to watch from their website unlike the other episodes I've clicked links to. It was aired last on 19 October 2020, but according to the Mail this was its second run, after it first airing in June 2020.
The episode was first shown in June, before the investigation was launched, and was repeated during October for Black History Month. It remains on iPlayer.

Martin Bashir: BBC journalist 'seriously unwell' from Covid - 22 October 2020
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54639674
BBC journalist Martin Bashir is "seriously unwell" with complications from coronavirus, the corporation has said.

The 57-year-old, who made headlines across the world with his 1995 interview with Princess Diana, is currently BBC News religion editor.

"Everyone at the BBC is wishing him a full recovery," a spokeswoman said.

Mr Bashir is also known for interviews with pop star Michael Jackson and the suspects in the Stephen Lawrence case.

"We are sorry to say that Martin is seriously unwell with Covid-19 related complications," the BBC spokeswoman said.

"We'd ask that his privacy, and that of his family, is respected at this time."

Background, it only took Earl Spencer twenty something years.

BBC to hold investigation into how Martin Bashir obtained Diana interview - 9 November 2020
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... -interview
The BBC has said Bashir is currently unable to answer questions as he is currently signed off work by his doctors. It said the journalist, currently employed as the BBC’s religion editor, is recovering from quadruple heart bypass surgery in addition to having “significant complications” after contracting Covid-19 earlier in the year.

The announcement follows weeks of campaigning by Diana’s brother Earl Spencer, who claims Bashir repeatedly deceived him in order to gain access to the royal as her marriage to Prince Charles collapsed. The subsequent interview made headlines around the world and turbo-charged Bashir’s career, as he won praise for a major journalistic scoop.

The BBC’s announcement comes as ITV prepares to air an interview with Matt Wiessler, a graphic designer who was asked by Bashir to mock-up the fake bank statements that allegedly helped the journalist secure his career-defining interview.

The false documents gave the impression that associates of the royal family were selling stories to newspapers, with Spencer saying this and other deceptions were the reason he introduced Bashir – then a relatively obscure Panorama journalist – to his sister.

The issue was investigated at the time, with the BBC’s former news chief Tony Hall clearing Bashir of wrongdoing in 1996, while telling the corporation’s board that the graphic designer who followed Bashir’s orders “will not work for the BBC again”.

Mail article, The UK and something starting "straight away", clearly bullshit then...

BBC children's show Celebrity Supply Teacher where scandal-hit Martin Bashir teaches children how to be journalists will remain available on iPlayer, corporation says - 18 November 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... probe.html
Today the corporation announced it had appointed one of Britain's most decorated former judges 'to get to the truth' about whether Mr Bashir conned Princess Diana into their notorious 1995 Panorama interview - and if his bosses covered any dirty tricks up.

Lord Dyson, former Master of the Rolls who also stood as a Justice of the Supreme Court, has said he will start his inquiry 'straight away' by interviewing corporation staff and having access to available records.

He also promised Mr Bashir a 'thorough and fair' investigation following sensational claims the journalist secured the Princess of Wales's trust by faking two bank statements.

The BBC approved Lord Dyson's appointment this afternoon after new Director General Tim Davie ordered an independent inquiry into allegations Mr Bashir fed Diana a string of lies and smears to obtain his 1995 exclusive interview with her.

Lord Dyson will also probe how much BBC bosses knew at the time and whether there was a cover-up and said today: 'This is an important investigation which I will start straight away. I will ensure it is both thorough and fair'.

Mr Davie added: 'The BBC is determined to get to the truth about these events and that is why we have commissioned an independent investigation.

'Formerly Master of the Rolls and a Justice of the Supreme Court, Lord Dyson is an eminent and highly respected figure who will lead a thorough process.'

Bashir, who is now religion editor at the BBC, is currently signed off from work.

And as we see time and time again, all stories can be spun to an advantage...

Martin Bashir quits the BBC on health grounds after Covid complications - 14 May 2021
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-n ... h-20601418
Martin Bashir has quit the BBC on health grounds amid an investigation into his Panorama interview with Diana, Princess of Wales.

The veteran journalist, who was the BBC News religion editor, has been seriously unwell with Covid-19 related complications.

Jonathan Munro, the BBC’s deputy director of news, said in a message to staff: “Martin Bashir has stepped down from his position as the BBC’s religion editor, and is leaving the Corporation.

“He let us know of his decision last month, just before being readmitted to hospital for another surgical procedure on his heart.

“Although he underwent major surgery toward the end of last year, he is facing some ongoing issues and has decided to focus on his health.

Update from the Mail...

Martin Bashir's wife, 63, and daughter, 25, haul suitcases as they leave £1.7m Hampshire home after damning report exposed how disgraced BBC journalist secured bombshell Diana interview - as corporation chief Tim Davie says 'lessons must be learnt' - 23 May 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -home.html

"Mr Bashir is pictured last month looking glum outside his home before driving away in his £66,000 Mercedes EQC 400 car"
"Mr Bashir is pictured last month looking glum outside his home before driving away in his £66,000 Mercedes EQC 400 car"

ANOTHER COVER-UP Disgraced Martin Bashir hides under cap as he’s spotted for first time since Diana interview inquiry - 7 Jun 2021
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15196150/ ... a-inquiry/
Eight pages of his notepad detailed false claims that Bashir presented in a bid to help him seal the interview.

He told Diana her phone was bugged and Prince Charles was having an affair with their sons’ nanny.

He used the fake statements to persuade her MI5 were spying on her.

MPs blasted the BBC over its failings and Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden hinted the row could lead to change.

He tweeted: “We will now reflect on Lord Dyson’s thorough report and consider whether further governance reforms at the BBC are needed.”

Tory Tom Hunt said: “Serious questions now hang over whether the licence fee should continue. The BBC should hang their heads in shame.”
"Bashir, 58, was seen walking to his luxury Mercedes Benz close to his new £1.7 million home in Hampshire"
"Bashir, 58, was seen walking to his luxury Mercedes Benz close to his new £1.7 million home in Hampshire"

The pictures in the last two reports look like paste-ups, there is probably some codes in those numbers.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Pull-off mask example from two angles.

faceoff2crop.gif
faceoff2crop.gif (6.59 MiB) Viewed 1350 times
faceoff1crop.gif
faceoff1crop.gif (5.45 MiB) Viewed 1350 times

What's interesting about the mask above is it incorporates hair of the same colour as that of the wearer together with a mix of a couple of white streaks. This has two effects, firstly it gives the impression the person is older than they actually are, slight greying adds years. Secondly, it allows the artist the change the hair line and style quite considerably with little effort. The fringe is longer and the forehead looks narrower, together with bushy eyebrows, a more prominent nose and beard. If it was glued down it would be even harder to spot.

You may begin to understand why I always have one foot in scepticism when a youtuber with a beard attempts to sell me a concept. I would suggest to everyone this is a 'best practice' to adopt.

rob-skiba-side-crop.jpg
Rob Skiba
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:13 pm BBC chiefs say a children's show where scandal-hit reporter Martin Bashir teaches children about the fundamentals of journalism will remain on iPlayer.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... probe.html

The corporation says it will not remove an episode of Celebrity Supply Teacher featuring the correspondent, who is at the centre of a probe relating to his bombshell 1995 interview with Princess Diana.

Mr Bashir is accused of using falsified bank statements and playing on Princess Diana's paranoia by telling her lies in his attempt to secure the interview.

The Celebrity Supply Teacher episode, which features a still image from the famous Panorama interview, centres on the journalist discussing the historical influence of civil rights campaigner Martin Luther King.

He also gives advice to young viewers about being a journalist, saying: 'Journalism is about telling stories, real stories so that people can understand the world around them.'

I find it interesting the Daily Mail embedded the taken down video in the above article, and I'm guessing the selection of picture below wasn't by chance. It's like a hidden message to the BBC.

NINTCHDBPICT000615724112-1.jpg

For seven years now the UK media headed by the BBC has non-stop cried 'racist' at anyone who has refused to submit to their propaganda viewpoint. But what are they really, under the collar?

This is his Wiki backstory...
Bashir was born and raised in Wandsworth, London, to liberal Muslim parents from Pakistan. His father had served in the Royal Navy during World War II. Bashir was educated at the boys' state comprehensive Wandsworth School, King Alfred's College of Higher Education, Winchester, studying English and History from 1982–1985 (at the time degrees at King Alfred's were approved by the Council for National Academic Awards), and at King's College London, where he completed a master's degree in theology.

Bashir was one of five children, one of whom suffered from muscular dystrophy and died in 1991. Bashir dedicated his decisions in life to his late brother, including his appearance on The X Factor: Celebrity. Bashir said in 2019, "Every time I have faced a challenge I have heard him whispering saying, 'What excuse do you have? You have no excuse.'"

Bashir was sold to us as a current affairs journalist. No, he's an actor. All tv journalists are actors paid to sell a chosen narrative.

Is that a tideline?

A13-40.jpg

RIP Martin Bashir

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think it is very important to raise the above, because say for example you have a bunch or Imams protesting a cinema. Are they real, or are they a rent-a-mob. This is the latest instalment on the ongoing shite in the UK...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... viser.html
Imam who backed protests calling for cinemas to cancel screenings of 'blasphemous' Islamic film 'Lady of Heaven' is axed as No 10s anti-Islamophobia adviser
  • Qari Asim backed calls for cinemas to pull screenings of The Lady of Heaven
  • Film accused of blasphemy for depicting Prophet Muhammad and his daughter
  • It was axed by Cineworld and Showcase when staff faced crowds of protesters
  • Mr Asim said it is a 'disparaging movie' that has 'caused much pain and hurt'
  • But he was axed yesterday for his 'support for campaign to limit free expression'
Qari Asim, the head imam at the Makkah mosque in Leeds, has been let go from his official Government role
Qari Asim, the head imam at the Makkah mosque in Leeds, has been let go from his official Government role

An imam who backed calls for cinemas to cancel a 'blasphemous' Islamic film has been sacked a Government advisor on anti-Islamophobia.

Qari Asim, the head imam at the Makkah mosque in Leeds, was let go from his roles as independent adviser on Islamophobia and deputy chairman of the Anti-Muslim Hatred Working Group on Saturday.

Got to fancy if he's "a government adviser", he's not a real person. Maybe it's Martin Bashir's new job.

reuters-qari-asim-165510534416x9.jpg

Here he is with bullshitter in chief, Call-Me-Dave. Sorry mate, however you dress it up, no one in their right mind would choose Islam. If you've ever talked to a real Muslim man who takes his faith seriously then you'd soon realise they have the weight of the world on their shoulders. Wives are not aloud to make decisions without consulting husbands, this might sound great in theory, trust me, seeing what that actually means in every day UK life, it's shit beyond belief.

Meanwhile "government advises" play black-face for the news cameras to stoke hatred and devision, all so the pagans running the BBC have something to moralise over, because they refuse point blank to mention Jesus Christ. Or has no one noticed that?

Yep, he's got that fake plastic face, and it looks like he's wearing lipstick.

A13-41.jpg

Honestly, I get why no one goes near this subject with a barge pole, because there are just too many people making money off it.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

If you don't get me, all the pictures of Qari Asim are pretty low resolution, so we'll just have to wing it. But we see a different nose tip, less wide. Has his nose grown with age? Also, look at his ears, the redness allows us to pick out the standard shape to look for when deciding if the face skin is real.

Qari-Asim.jpg

Do you see what I mean about a plastic texture?

p599135813-5.jpg

And I am really not sure what part of that face above is real. Clearly the forehead is fake, but does it stop at the eye sockets or does it go onto the cheeks and nose? What about this one?

p843969040-5.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In the Baha'i movers & shakers thread I make a claim Steve Jobs is not a real person, therefore he's not dead. This should be good news for Jobs fans, but I'm not sure how many people will entertain the idea.

So we'll have a little look at something I noticed. Imagine, you are someone who is invited to sit in the audience and watch Steve Jobs give a demo of the latest Apple products. You had an invitation the previous year, and you are here now watching him do what turns out to be his last event before he dies, that's the bottom one of the two pictures.

full-body.jpg

You are used to always seeing him in his iconic black turtle neck and 501s. From these snaps do you spot any discernible difference between the two events? The answer I'm hoping you'll say is no, because it has been purposely designed for Jobs to look exactly the same for the in theatre audience. But let's look at a closer shot of his last presentation next to an earlier one.

jobs.jpg

I think in this one you'll see a difference, but it will not be immediately obvious what I'm pointing to. He's wearing a jumper and he has it pulled down. I heard a few comments about it at the time, 'he was all skin and bones so he put it on to bulk him out'. Yep, that's not the reason, with regards to such changes nothing is arbitrary. If you look at the black top in the first shot, it is a fair bit longer in body length than the earlier picture, yet that is not apparent when he walks on, and that is a clue. This is the interesting part, if his top black half is still roughly the same percentage of his length, but it is clearly longer, that must mean Steve Jobs is longer. And you will see, I've done by best to size Job's head so it is exactly the same, and I start his feet in the same place, he is in fact longer in his last presentation.

jobs-stretch-lines.png

The pictures presented slightly differently by aligning the heads so it is clearer where he is gaining the height. Can you see what the jumper is actually hiding? If you want someone to appear like they have lost a lot of weight but they don't actually want to lose a lot of weight, then if you make them longer, it will trick the eye into thinking they must be thinner. Jobs has been given a false crotch, his backside is being hidden by the jumper, so it looks like his trousers are instead hanging off a bony arse. He's got lifts in his shoes so his legs in the 501's look the same length as they always were, but no, because he's wearing them much lower, he needs extra hidden height in his shoes, and there is something around the knees to obscure where his legs bend because that too might give the game away.

It is only with his car numberplate and birth certificate, see link above, that I figured it might be worth looking at his last presentation, it was when I produced the above comparison I was sold on the idea, too many seemingly arbitrary quirks, yet they are all explained by the same conclusion.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The main point of the last few pages was to address a subject "fact checkers" cannot make excuses for easily. We know of one such attempt, and interestingly Jackson said "he wore thick layers of makeup".

Michael Jackson's Skin: Why Did Michael Jackson Turn White?
https://www.who.com.au/michael-jackson- ... turn-white
Vitiligo
Like many people who suffer the condition, Michael Jackson’s vitiligo was hereditary. Jackson had inherited it from his father’s side.
Jackson first noticed his skin condition as a teenager, where pale spots started to appear on his skin. Some people say that the dazzling white glove was inspired by his skin condition.

Bleaching
It is speculated by many people that Michael Jackson bleached his skin to even out his skin tone. Celebrity biographer, J. Randy Taraborelli, had stated that the late King of Pop uses over-the-counter skin whitening products to lighten his skin. American director, John Landis, had also stated that he has seen Jackson’s bleached chest.
Despite this proof, Michael Jackson would always deny this, and claimed that he wore thick layers of makeup to even out his skin tone. Even after his death, close family and friends would not confirm Michael Jackson’s use of bleaching products.

When does two people saying something constitute proof of anything I wonder? I look at Jackson and I find it now impossible for me to see a man, but let's suggest this is the occasion John Landis is recounting.

YIf8VmS.jpg

It proves nothing. Jackson's nose is fake, that one in all seriousness people have to admit. It changes shape in almost every photoshoot. I know the stories pumped out at the time, Jackson addicted to plastic surgery. Well yes, but only when you realise the word roots.
PLASTIC - mid 17th century (in the sense ‘characteristic of moulding’): from French plastique or Latin plasticus, from Greek plastikos, from plassein ‘to mould’.

SURGERY - Middle English: from Old French surgerie, contraction of serurgerie, from serurgien (see surgeon).

SURGEON - Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French surgien, contraction of Old French serurgien, based on Latin chirurgia, from Greek kheirourgia ‘handiwork, surgery’, from kheir ‘hand’ + ergon ‘work’.
It's easier to get hold of face shots, but the industry that does plastic faces also do plastic torsos, plastic arms and plastic legs if needed to convince us of a falsehood. Note the eye bag.

Burns Victim - Bodies BBC3a.jpg
Burns Victim - Bodies BBC3b.jpg

Is there any need for the realism portrayed here? If you ask me, it is prep for the coming fake war. So should we not be shouting about this fakery from rooftops?
Last edited by rachel on Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The finished look on that one...even the legs.

Burns Victim - Bodies BBC3c.jpg

And below is an equally disturbing body effect complete with fake arm skin. I think there is evidence that Jackson is wearing something of this shape in the above shot. Look at where the top part of the appliance sits on the body and compare it to the image in the last post.

gore1a.png
gore1b.png

So for me, Jackson apparently showing off his uneven skin colour or chest is no proof that he was either a man or had Vitiligo.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Looking at Michael Jackson, I imagine someone under the makeup looking like this. I am not saying they are a the same person, just the look. How many men can you put next to a good looking woman and then compare their features in this way?

A13-67.jpg

The interesting thing about Gretchen Whitmer, I feel like I already knew her face the first time I saw her, so it wouldn't surprise me if she hasn't popped up somewhere else before.

Seeing the above, is Jackson still looking male?

Sexy-Michael-michael-jackson.jpg
GettyImages-2799149.jpg
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Celebrity biographer, J. Randy Taraborelli, had stated that the late King of Pop uses over-the-counter skin whitening products to lighten his skin. American director, John Landis, had also stated that he has seen Jackson’s bleached chest.
Despite this proof, Michael Jackson would always deny this, and claimed that he wore thick layers of makeup to even out his skin tone. Even after his death, close family and friends would not confirm Michael Jackson’s use of bleaching products.
-
A more straightforward explanation might just be Michael Jackson as an adult was impersonated by a caucasian lifetime actor. Clearly, this might make the role a bit more difficult to portray, but there is as much duper's delight and inversion magick in the switch from black to white as there is in going cross gender.
-
As can be seen with many celebrity portrayals (ie Biden), there is a very conscient intent to deceive, not only to play a part convincigly.