It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

That is funny. And look, do you see the tell?

unnamed copy.jpg

Looks like the same accident below. Occupational hazard when you wear fake furry arm skin it would appear. Wouldn't you say that looks mighty pale underneath that snag on Manasseh Sogavare's arm? Maybe Prince William will step in and get him sacked.

A13-127.jpg
reuters-rishi-sunak-pic-august-1.png.jpeg

And I'm guessing, if we took Rishi's plaster off we'd see more of this colour...

pg-6-wapping-miliband-getty.jpg

And since I've got Ed up. Look at his mouth shape. That's not natural, mouth skin conforms to the shape of the teeth, to pull it out like that, there has to be something unseen firmer than skin involved. Was the Wallace look by design?

OIP.jpg

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Rishi lost around a decade in age from him first appearing as UK chancellor from nowhere and him becoming UK's unelected PM....(well not quite from nowhere, he first came into existence on a BBC reality tv show, because that's what zillionaires apparently do, that and destroying Nation's economies.)

QVNIMTE1OTA4NTUw.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I brought this up in the "What is the proposed WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty?" thread that turned into the "Smolensk plane crash 2010" thread. Are we still on target for war with Russia?

I concluded earlier, it wasn't a threat, it's a promise. That's because later in that thread I stumbled across an odd connection between the plane crash and the Eyjafjallajoekull volcano eruption of March 2010 which grounded airplanes across Europe for the best part of a week:- link to post. At that point in time Gordon Brown was still PM, losing the General Election to months later in May that year and David Cameron becoming leader of the Lib-Con Coalition...interestingly enough, a Yellow and Blue pairing in the run-up to the EU Referendum.

con-lib_rosettes.jpg
con-lib_rosettes.jpg (29.7 KiB) Viewed 4530 times

Well, something else hit me when I was watching the first video I included on that volcano eruption post. That is that newsreader Julian Worricker looks uncomfortably like David Cameron. And each time I watched it, the nagging got stronger.

ScreenShot-VideoID-8y2vNFhcaws-TimeS-14.png

It's the micro expressions, certain movements, intonations on certain words. I show photos, but the tells are not in the still images. And the thing with it, David Cameron is the person who broke reality for me. I got an absolute sense he was just a guy reading scripts. His focus was on delivery rather than what he was saying. And this is where it gets interesting, below are some reports involving Julian Worricker, and I've only just recently mentioned Charlie Hebdo.
rachel wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:31 am I saw all the protesters in black, it seemed to me a shoutout to the Charlie Hebdo shooting. "Did you get the black car?"

DO you remember the mark on the road so the driver knew where to stop for the camera filming him? And then when that was pointed out, all the MSM cut the start of the video.
The Charlie Hebdo shootings took place on 7 January 2015, at this point in time David Cameron is Prime Minister of the Lib-Con Coalition, the next General Election is due to take place in May, four months time, in which Cameron promises if elected as a Conservative Prime Minister, he will renegotiate the UK's membership of the EU, then hold an IN-OUT Referendum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting
On 7 January 2015, at about 11:30 a.m. CET local time, two French Muslim terrorists and brothers, Saïd and Chérif Kouachi, forced their way into the offices of the French satirical weekly newspaper Charlie Hebdo in Paris. Armed with rifles and other weapons, they murdered 12 people and injured 11 others. The gunmen identified themselves as belonging to the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, which took responsibility for the attack. Several related attacks followed in the Île-de-France region on 7–9 January 2015, including the Hypercacher kosher supermarket siege, where a terrorist murdered four Jewish people.

France raised its Vigipirate terror alert and deployed soldiers in Île-de-France and Picardy. A major manhunt led to the discovery of the suspects, who exchanged fire with police. The brothers took hostages at a signage company in Dammartin-en-Goële on 9 January and were shot dead when they emerged from the building firing.

On 11 January, about two million people, including more than 40 world leaders, met in Paris for a rally of national unity, and 3.7 million people joined demonstrations across France. The phrase Je suis Charlie became a common slogan of support at rallies and on social media. The staff of Charlie Hebdo continued with the publication, and the following issue print ran 7.95 million copies in six languages, compared to its typical print run of 60,000 in French only.

Charlie Hebdo is a publication that has always courted controversy with satirical attacks on political and religious leaders. It published cartoons of the Islamic prophet Muhammad in 2012, forcing France to temporarily close embassies and schools in more than 20 countries amid fears of reprisals. Its offices were firebombed in November 2011 after publishing a previous caricature of Muhammad on its cover.

On 16 December 2020, 14 people who were accomplices to both the Charlie Hebdo and Jewish supermarket attackers were convicted. However, three of these accomplices were still not yet captured and were tried in absentia.
I've skipped to the Julian Worricker section, but the whole thing is a good reminder of the events surrounding Charlie Hebdo. I bet the point was supposed to be European cooperation against a greater enemy, the old Ronald Reagan trope. Note, at the beginning of the main report, Julian starts speaking the other newsreaders line, and then when they cut to the on-the-scene reporter, he calls Julian, Matthew. That could be his actual name, or perhaps more likely that section was pre-recorded and someone else was expected to be sitting in that seat delivering the news, this would also explain why Julian started speaking the other newsreaders line.

Paris Terror Attack | BBC News Special Headlines 09.01 (2015)

It is David Cameron, I hear it in his voice at the very start of the report when he says, "this is BBC News". More fascinating though, if we are to believe David Cameron's genealogy, he is related to the Queen. And therefore the next clip makes a lot of sense why Julian Worricker was one of the two newsreaders in front, he probably arranged it...

The Queen Photobombs BBC News (2013)
The moment the Queen was unwittingly led to Photobombing BBC News live around the world. Commentary by Simon McCoy, BBC News Channel, 7th June 2013
And this is Julian, post Call-Me-Dave PM, in 2017. I did wonder where Cameron went. It turns out, nowhere.

The BBC’s Julian Worricker’s family connection with Big Ben (2017)

See the way the propaganda works...I love it, next he even says, "we're all in this together". No we are not, Dave. Because the lies you and your BBC friends tell have separated us as far as the East is from the West.

Anyway, from 22 April 2020 and COVID-19...

BBC Broadcaster Julian Worricker tells us how he copes with self-isolation

May as well finish off with this from March 2015. Dave and Ed.

Cameron & Miliband Live: The Battle for Number 10 | Channel 4 News
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I knew the following was made up, but we see how the game is played, people in the media just trying to outdo each other's lies, I think there was a lot of this with COVID. It would seem there is only one area that is off limits, and that's the truth.

How can someone like Cameron answer any of the accusations made up about him when his whole persona is a fabrication. This is what I assume happened with Jimmy Savile, someone created his background, and then decades later, someone else came along and wrote the paedo stuff in to spite him? Who knows. It's like Chris Chibnall and Doctor Who, I've heard a youtube fan crying because Chibnall broke the canon by inserting history at the start that directly contradicts other Doctor Who stories.

But back to Cameron, he didn't address the pig's head story at all, but what could he say? It's not true because nothing about me is true. I honestly think this is where the "what is a woman" trope comes in. It's interesting the people who get asked the question. Why might that be?

David Cameron, a pig's head and a secret society at Oxford University – explained
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ord-secret
What have we learned about David Cameron today?
An unofficial biography of David Cameron written by the Conservative donor Lord Ashcroft contains a series of allegations. They include that the prime minister spent time in a drug-taking environment at university, that he took part in a bizarre dinner club initiation ritual, and another claim about Cameron’s knowledge of the peer’s offshore tax status.

One specific allegation is that, in the words of the Daily Mail, Cameron took part in an initiation ceremony in which he “put a private part of his anatomy” into a dead pig’s mouth. It cites a source – a current MP – who claims to have seen photographic evidence. It allegedly took place at a notorious Oxford University drinking club, the Piers Gaveston Society.

Downing Street has declined to comment on the book but a Conservative source said No 10 did not recognise any of the allegations made on the front page of the Daily Mail.

What is the Piers Gaveston Society?
“Piers Gav” is highly exclusive, made up of a self-selecting group of 12 undergraduates. The men-only club, named after the alleged male lover of Edward II, king of England from 1307 to 1327, was founded in 1977 and carries the motto: “Fane non memini ne audisse unum alterum ita dilixisse.” It translates to:

Truly, none remember hearing of a man enjoying another so much.

The Mail reports that the club encourages “excess, high camp [and] ostentatious decadence”.

Piers Gaveston members are understood to be given obscure titles such as “Poker”, “Despenser” and “Catamite”, and they all follow the Sicilian code of Omertà – or maintaining silence about the club. In fact, it prides itself on being a clandestine organisation.
Edward II was the sixth Plantagenet king, just to link it back to Richard III.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I don't know if this pig story is true but the first episode of Black Mirror will have an influence on the reception of this information. "As seen on TV".

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A British politician that no one knows. This is Labour MP Thangam Debbonaire. Sounds like a made-up name to me, but let's have a look at some pictures.

Thangam Debbonaire 1.jpg
Thangam Debbonaire 2.jpg

Any suggestions on what her ethnicity is, and her age?

Holocaust-memorial-2022-scaled-e1643295089634-800x0-c-default.jpg
0_Thangam-Debbonaire_4JPGjp.jpg

Is it just me, or is she looking younger and whiter as we progress?

serveimage-1-3.jpeg
Thangham-Debbonaire-MP-Conference-Institute-of-Commonwealth-Studies-1933486746.jpg

However fascinating you find the progression of looks above, probably not at all, it gets more interesting because it's easier to spot who she is in the later pictures. But that'll be for the next post.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

261204.bin.jpg

Jack Straw, Labour Home Secretary under Tony Blair.

Payne 1.jpg
Payne 2.jpg

This is an interesting one, note the painting of Sarah behind Sara's head.

C_67_article_2068347_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

Rinse and repeat...

38f0c53c5be57fd79cd45ce0c118a3e5--letter-i-brady.jpg
article-1236059-003F9EC200000258-892_233x423.jpg

If you didn't get the painting references; Sarah Payne, abducted and murder by Roy Whiting leading to Sarah's Law. Lesley Ann Downey, one of Ian Brady and Myra Hindley Moors Murders victims. Jamie Bulger, abducted, tortured and murdered by ten year olds Jon Venables and Robert Thompson in Bootle, Liverpool.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Do we think if grieving parent crisis actors become MPs, the murderer crisis actors do to?

Sara Payne interview

“Not Only Is He A Liar, He’s A Coward!” Labour MP Slams Boris Johnson Over Partygate Report

Boris Johnson repeatedly lied says the woman who dons blackface to pretend she has some sort of ethnic origin. Come back when you call COVID-19 and VACCINES out for the fraud they are, because you are part of the conspiracy of silence that is a crime against humanity.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is going to be a bit niche...I've previously mentioned Humza Yousaf, Scottish First Minister and his "white" speech. Now I just don't believe a Muslim would be in the UK from immigrant parents, that's the usual MO, get to the top of society and make that speech. Imagine if it was China instead, and he got the top job in one of the provinces and then in a major speech called out everyone in the room as racist chinks. It's not going to happen, so why would we take it as being any more real when it happens in the UK.

Rather than being a serious politician, Humza Yousaf is likely played by an entertainer. And likely he's been given that character to sow derision, like the rest of them. But more than that, to have the brass-balls to write and deliver that "white speech" (on link), it would seem to me he must be white. That's without me even examining whether he wears brown makeup. And that's what I've made claims about in earlier posts.

He's wearing lip liner, and we see a white look to the skin under his moustache.

I've just seen this on twitter, and it's a Scottish Family Party activist calling him out at the Edinburgh Fringe. It's not so much the clip, I just put it in for context, it's the fact Humza Yousaf is on stage at a show you can buy tickets for at the Edinburgh Fringe. Like i say, proof he's an entertainer.

So, what's the show. Who in their right mind would turn up and pay money to see a politician? He's meant to be a public servant, not a private-for-profit.

Politicians set for a busy summer performing on the Fringe
https://www.heraldscotland.com/politics ... ng-fringe/
There it is on the kitchen calendar, between the dentist and giving the dog a flea tablet, so it must be true. Yet still I keep checking the ticket just in case I imagined it.

Here we go, sure enough. Iain Dale: All Talk with Nicola Sturgeon MSP, Thursday, 10 August, 2023, 13.00, Pentland Theatre, Edinburgh.

Yes, that would be the same Nicola Sturgeon MSP who was arrested, questioned and released without charge as part of a major, ongoing police investigation into SNP finances.

In the circumstances, you might well have thought the last place the former First Minister, a solicitor by training, would want to be is before a live audience, being asked questions on anything under the Edinburgh sun by an interviewer who collects political scalps the way others bag Clubcard points.
It would appear, Nicola Sturgeon is not a "solicitor by training", she's an actor. And when she first entered onto the Scottish stage, she played a Jimmy Krankie lookalike. Then when Alex Salmond stepped down they re-wrote her character into something more fitting for a First Minister. (Did you get the fish references in their names?)

krankies.jpg

I think she was put in place by the Crown to cover until Charles was king, to pretend she wanted independence while exactly the opposite was the case. Because each "Union" contract runs for the life of the monarch, and I hazard a guess why the Queen was at Balmoral in Scotland when she died. It meant straight away the new king could get that contract signed and witnessed before the Scottish people could say, no, we'll crown our own king, thank you. As soon as that was complete, there's "a scandal" to remove Nippy from office, her job done.

But continuing on to Humza Yousaf...
The artist formerly known as Scotland’s First Minister is not alone in her desire for the August spotlight. Her Festival diary is relatively empty compared to what her predecessor Alex Salmond has planned.

His show, The Ayes Have It, running from August 4-13, invites audiences to play their part in “feisty parliamentary-style debate on the great issues of the day”. Among the cast of what seems like thousands are Mr Salmond, natch, David Davis, former Secretary of State; John Bercow, ex-Speaker of the Commons; Henry McLeish, another former First Minister; Joanna Cherry KC MP, and Mick Lynch, RMT general secretary. Chuckle brothers and sisters, every one. Here in Glasgow we can only pray the show tours, preferably somewhere far away.

Do not worry if you cannot make the Sturgeon or Salmond dates. There is always the latest performer in the role of First Minister, Humza Yousaf, talking to Iain Dale on August 11. With lots of new material to share from his independence prospectuses, a hilarious and informative time will be had by all.

You may wonder why any politician bothers with the Fringe. It’s summer, why not holiday with their nearest and dearest away from the capital crowds? Some have more time on their hands than others. The rest, that includes you Mr Yousaf, can probably tell themselves that appearing on the Fringe is simply politics by other means.

There has long been an association between the two worlds. Many a future member of the ruling classes has ventured north at one point to try their hand at performing. If politics didn’t scoop them up the BBC usually did.

Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

I wonder that when these actwhores in public say (particularly in the case of nicoliar when discussing hundreds of thousands £'s stolen from SNP) 'i've done nothing wrong', they are technically correct as they are playing a character, the character playing the part of first minister has stolen the money. That's how they sleep at night with a clear conscience.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I was not sure where I could post this lol