It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Dominic Cummings

Unread post by rachel »

So here's Dominic Cummings after his lockdown breach, this is apparently the former chief government advisor testifying to a joint parliamentary committee. Either it is serious, else it is performance art. Remember, if I am correct in my assertions, everything about this is staged to manipulate our minds.

Cummings admits he did not 'tell the full story' about his lockdown trip to Durham

There are some interesting points to draw out from the exchange, I wanted to know if Cummings was actually there or not, so scrubbing through another clip I saw this.

shopping trolley.png

Do you not think this is a bit of a curious statement to just throw into a testimony to a joint parliamentary committee? And not only that, out of everything he said, the exchange looks to have been seven hours long, the Telegraph chose, under the title of "Key moments from Dominic Cummings' attack on Boris Johnson's government" to pick out and put in quotes on screen the statement, "He also said the PM was like a 'shopping trolley'".

shopping trolley 1.png

Is it maybe a little less curious now? ...And if you are wondering, I just found that shopping trolley quote. Maybe Dominic was hoping if he dropped a hint, someone would recognise him and put two and two together. Have you ever thought that these people might really really really want to tell us what is going on, but for some reason they can't. I actually work on this principle, they are trapped and need saving as much as the rest of us.

Give Us A Clue

So, do a search on Dominic Cummings name, try to find a picture of him standing next to anyone. I can't find one, that picture doesn't appear to exist...Why?

This is what led me to wonder if he is actually in the same room as the rest of them, but watching some of the seven hour video, he is, and it is fascinating the surveillance state they are discussing they were trying to implement on the back of a fake pandemic in which they sacrificed the elderly to Midazolam. Probably because most of that demographic don't use mobile phones. I mean, in the brave new world you will only have access to life if you have a mobile phone, so the state might as well put you out of their misery and kill you now if you are not prepared to move with the times.

Look at the proportions of Dominic Cummings forehead in the video, is that a real person's head?

1440x810_cmsv2_1db27958-617c-5dc1-96f4-10c587477e54-4142850.jpg

It is an optical illusion and why he is never pictured next to anyone as that would be the tell that all things are not as they seem. Look at his cheek, they had room to include an indented scar. To balance the massive head, his cheeks are built out, and this gives the appearance that he is undernourished and skeletal, or maybe it's to convey to us subconsciously he is brainy, therefore he has something of importance to add to the discussion. Take your pick.

Brains-Thunderbirds.jpg
Brains-Thunderbirds.jpg (22.83 KiB) Viewed 3949 times
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Dominic Cummings

Unread post by rachel »

I've talked about how contact lenses are used, and I think it is one of the major reasons we find it so hard to spot the same actor in different roles. And also why men pass for women so easily on screen. If you put female looking contact lenses on a man together with makeup, he will look like a woman.
rachel wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:57 am So if nothing else changes except eye colour, would you still recognise a photo of someone as being the same person?

Grey coloured contact lenses on brown eyes

And think of all those celebrities that have really striking eyes.

Circle lens ring diameters

Back to Dominic Cummings, do you see the contact lens rim? It is possible to make out an irregular transparent part in the centre. Brown eyes with green/hazel contact lenses. Now this surveillance state that uses cameras and face recognition to over-rule actual brain power...will it stop these types of people from committing crimes in the future, else give them a free pass?

dc1.jpg
ScreenShot-VideoID-fd4-pG9yBmI-TimeS-131.png

The size of the lens matches to the larger sclera one. These are the type of lenses Princess Diana used to wear.

ScreenShot-VideoID-fd4-pG9yBmI-TimeS-100.png
white-eyes.jpg
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Konstantin Kissin

Unread post by rachel »

When I was posting up another PoliticoYT video, I saw this one from 10 Jan 2022 and it fascinated me. The presenter stated he doesn't usually call people out, but this one he couldn't ignore, or quite fathom.

I know I put up some outlandish claims in this thread. And part of me thinks 'we can't really live in a world as insane as I appear to be suggesting', and then I remember COVID. I was looking at this stuff and researching realistic masks back in 2018, I didn't even know if they were a real thing at that stage. I was just watching George Osborne one day and his eyes blinked but his forehead didn't move, and I became transfixed, and that was the starting point of my research into this subject.

The thing with COVID, the collusion was so clear and exact, suddenly this subject for me moved from possibility to probability. I mean what is the point of creating such realism in movies if not to use it in real world situations? I'm now of the opinion, movies are just a dress rehearsal.

So getting back to PoliticoYT, this is the video.

Konstantin Kissin total change of heart on taking the COVID vaccine

As I say, the PoliticoYT chap couldn't understand why Konstantin Kissin changed his opinion. I couldn't find the original video to check its date, it appears to have been live, but no longer exists on youtube. So we'll have to make do with a grab from the video above working on the principle it was created within days of the original video.

Konstantin Kissin 1.png

In the video PoliticoYT says the video was from July last year, and we see from the grab, his tweet was 10 July 2021, and it was at least billed as a live clip. But, it could have been pre-recorded and played live. It would have been nice to know if it was actually filmed around the beginning of June.

From the video, probably on the 9 July 2021, Konstantin states:
"I'm never taking the vaccine, and the more they push it the less likely I am to take it."
"I'm not taking the vaccine on principle."
Then fast-forward to the 9 Jan 2022, Konstantin states:
"The reason I am thinking about getting vaccinated, is your natural immunity can't be boosted, so when it waines, the only way you can boost it is by getting covid again."
Even though PoliticoYT can't work out Konstantin Kissin's change of heart, I think we can.

Matt Hancock resigned as Health Secretary on 26 June 2021, Sajid Javid is announced as his replacement the same day. Sajid Javid remains in post for just over a year until 5 July 2022, at which point he resigns.

From wiki, let's look at what was going on around the time Sajid Javid became health secretary.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... and_(2021)
25 June – A study of nine pilot events collectively attended by a total of 58,000 people has found no major transmission to have occurred, with just 28 COVID cases detected.
A four day pop-up COVID vaccination clinic begins at Arsenal Stadium, with Arsenal F.C. offering those who attend a free behind-the-scenes tour of the stadium.
-
26 June – The "Grab a Jab" initiative sees hundreds of venues, including stadiums, shopping centres and theatres, turned into temporary vaccination centres in order to increase the number of people receiving COVID vaccinations.
Thousands of people attend anti-lockdown protests in London.
-
28 June – Health Secretary Sajid Javid tells MPs the UK government can "see no reason to go beyond" the "target date" for lifting restrictions in England on 19 July, and that although COVID-19 cases have risen the number of related deaths have not.
-
29 June – Ministers suggest the COVID control system for schools in England that sees groups of pupils required to self-isolate following a single positive test could be scrapped in the autumn in favour of daily testing.
A study has found the COVID death rate in Greater Manchester has been 25% higher than the rest of England throughout the pandemic.
Scotland's Health Secretary, Humza Yousaf, announces that the ban on non-essential travel between Scotland and the north west of England will be lifted from midnight.
Just before this on the 18 June, "1.5 million people aged 18, 19 and 20 become eligible for their first COVID vaccination". So by this point all adults in the UK had been offered the jab, and we are in the bribery phase of the rollout where we are led to believe it's two jabs and we're done. I wonder if Sajid Javid knew what was coming down the road when he took the job.

Konstantin Kissin 2a.png
Konstantin Kissin 3a.png

Do you not think from the first to the second grab Konstantin Kissin looks a fair bit more stressed when he's saying he's thinking of getting the vaccine. Let's see some highlights from the rest of 2021 when Sajid Javid is Health Secretary.
7 August – Students at the University of Sussex who are fully vaccinated are being offered the chance to win £5,000, with ten prizes on offer.
-
15 August – The UK government confirms 23 August as the date by which all 16 and 17-year-olds will in England will have been offered a COVID vaccine, or the chance to book an appointment.
-
26 August – NHS organisations in England have been told to prepare for a possible extension of the COVID vaccination programme to 12–15-year-olds. But the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation is reported to have concerns about the effect of the COVID vaccine on other vaccines administered to young children.
-
14 September – Boris Johnson discusses plans to emphasize vaccine boosters and vaccination of children 12–15 as part of efforts for handling the autumn and winter months. Johnson left open the possibility of "plan B" measures (which would include reinstating mask mandates, and possibly mandating proof of vaccination for certain venues, bringing England in line with restrictions in the other Home Nations) in the event of another surge, aiming to avoid lockdown.
-
31 October – Health officials from NHS England are to visit around 800 schools in an attempt to accelerate the vaccination programme for 12–15-year-olds; around 600,000 people in that age group have already had the vaccine.
-
8 November – Doctors are expressing concern about the number of older people who have not taken up the offer of a booster vaccine, with as many as 20% of those over 80 in the North East of England and North Cumbria yet to have the booster.
-
18 November – UK Health Security Agency data for the period up to 14 November indicates COVID cases in England are now highest among children aged 5–9.
-
30 November – Rules regarding face coverings in England and PCR tests for travellers arriving into the UK come into force.
Prime Minister Johnson announces that by the end of January 2022, all adults in England over the age of 18 would be eligible to receive a vaccine booster.
-
8 December – Prime Minister Johnson announces that "plan B" measures would be implemented due to the threat of Omicron variant and to ensure a "close to normal" holiday season:
From 10 December the mask mandate is extended to cinemas, theatres and similar indoor venues.
From 13 December employees are being advised to work from home if possible.
From 15 December attendees of nightclubs and large events must produce an NHS COVID Pass to enter.

13 Dec 2021: Health Secretary Sajid Javid implores Britons to get COVID booster

7 Jan 2022: NHS doctor tells Health Secretary he won't get jabbed
napoleon

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by napoleon »

doesn't matter how you get to the truth rachael,when you find it make notes ,so we can doubleback
90ad191e-c7ba-4ec9-b93e-9e6dbc045b3a_text.gif
90ad191e-c7ba-4ec9-b93e-9e6dbc045b3a_text.gif (498.51 KiB) Viewed 3688 times
how many vaccines ,wearing two masks ,walking around like the man

i'd say the oz-car was warranted

like joker robbing solomons temple in batman 2, its not a real bank its a metaphor of bending the american masons over and shafting them from the purple dipshit running the church , we even get some magentatainment dialogue fits with covaids and robbing a masonic /mob bank , a bank and actions that show covid injections and toxic money ,aswell as our mask wearing interlopers entering the bank via a monolith,
photo_2023-04-26_19-04-15.jpg
got to show the truth in solomons temple ,real greaseball shit
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Konstantin Kissin

Unread post by rachel »

Just to finish off the Konstantin Kissin kicking.

James Dellingpole had Alistair Williams on the Delingpod at the beginning of April. It's hard to know the extent of what they know about Konstantin Kissin, but it's quite funny how they rip him apart, apparently he became famous because of an email he sent someone. They start at 2:30 minutes, then they get off topic, then return to it a 21:30 minutes, this is the interesting point when they discuss Konstantin Kissin's origin story.

Alistair knows Konstantin Kissin from the stand-up circuit. What I would suggest looking at other likely staged events, the UK establishment is easily prepared to drop a protagonist into a situation for between one to two years before they become a talking-head just to give them an apparent real background where ordinary people will vouch for them. We can imagine Kissin will only get more famous from now on, meanwhile Javid is stepping down from politics at the next election having already accepted a job from "former employer JP Morgan". So that character will now likely appear as an author on think-tank strategic plans, as if any of this stuff doesn't come from the Fabians in the first instance anyway.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53817905
The bank didn't disclose his pay or hours, but said the work wouldn't interfere with his duties as a member of parliament. The job marks a return to banking for Mr Javid, and a return to a former employer.

He worked for JP Morgan in the 1990s in New York before moving to Deutsche Bank.

The job as senior adviser on the bank's advisory council for Europe, the Middle East and Africa will see him join former Italian economy and finance minister Vittorio Grilli and former prime minister of Finland Esko Aho on the council.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@napoleon, what do you think?

Note the song.

Kermit the Frog makes surprise appearance in royal box at Coronation Concert
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-famil ... -the-frog/
King Charles put his stamp on his reign by drafting in Kermit the Frog - rather than Paddington Bear.

His Coronation concert at Windsor castle tonight was marked with a surprise cameo appearance from the Muppets.

Kermit and his close confidante Miss Piggy performed in a sketch involving the newly crowned monarch.

Amid the spectacular surroundings of the castle grounds, the King’s coronation was sealed with performances from such stars as Lionel Ritchie, Katie Perry and Take That.

While Queen Elizabeth deployed Paddington to entertain the nation during her Platinum Jubilee celebrations, King Charles chose Kermit and the Muppets.

The green frog left VIP guests stunned when he popped up in the Royal Box.

Seemingly feeling quite at home, he stayed put alongside guests including Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to watch headliners Take That.

The Prince and Princess of Wales, Prince George, nine, Princess Charlotte, eight, the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh and Zara and Mike Tindall were also all in the royal box alongside Their Majesties.

What Kermit and His Majesty chatted about remained a tightly guarded secret, however.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i'd say even a novice like me can see a tad of fun ,firstly the song ,and emphasizing fame and fortune is not real or taken another way ,someone elses dream w.h.o.'s ?

also the puppets ,which ones haa h .,so split that baby anyway you want ,but the fact is if you wanna take over the world you use muppets ,they have done it .
the singer was jason orange ,so maybe the dutch are to blame for the dream ,it could have been worse rachel

tony blaires d.ream,and cox ,
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You know the principle I work on.

8bc9026f9f837732c7b9a7a74a2709c1--anne-boleyn-the-tudors.jpg

Like Martin Luther, I merely need to put up a PUBLIC NOTICE and let Providence do the rest. I am at least polite enough to choose a somewhere discreet location.
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Neil Ferguson

Unread post by rachel »

I've not really talked about Neil Ferguson of Imperial College. If we remember the official story, it was his numbers that are basically responsible for the government's apparent decision to impose lockdowns, which in lockstep the EU and Commonwealth followed. Then he apparently broke that lockdown to have an affair.

May 5, 2020: https://www.insider.com/neil-ferguson-r ... ver-2020-5
UK epidemiologist Neil Ferguson resigns as a government adviser after admitting he broke coronavirus lockdown to meet his married lover

5eb1c6c1578532108e3bc255.jpg

Neil Ferguson — whose research convinced the UK government to ditch its "herd immunity" strategy and enter its ongoing lockdown — resigned Tuesday as a government adviser.

He resigned after breaking social distancing rules to meet with his lover, who is married to another man and lives with her husband and children in a different part of London, according to The Telegraph.

Ferguson, who advocated for the country's lockdown, contracted and recovered from COVID-19 in March and is speculated to have been "patient zero" in a string of infections at Downing Street that included Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

"I deeply regret any undermining of the clear messages around the continued need for social distancing to control this devastating epidemic," Ferguson, who has been nicknamed "Professor Lockdown," said in a statement.

His name has history, he was responsible for the decision to slaughter on suspicion UK cattle and sheep because of an outbreak of foot-and-mouth during Tony Blair's reign as Prime Minister. And looking it up, it has a definite starting date; - an Essex abattoir on 19 February 2001. Of the 9515 farms that had their livestock slaughtered, only 2030 farms had a confirmed positive test.

There doesn't seem to be any pre-COVID pictures of him considering how high profile we imagine his name to be given his history. But he does seem to have changes in face shape from one set of pictures to the next. But let's start here, we hear lots of times in psyops, dupers delight. Well look at this. Ferguson starts smiling and seems to have to close his eyes to stop himself from cracking up at the point he says. "...so had we introduced lockdown measures a week earlier..." and that's when he regains his composure.

Neil Ferguson.gif
Neil Ferguson.gif (3.62 MiB) Viewed 3475 times

This is the video, notice how the camera suffers from NASA syndrome. It's near on impossible to buy a webcam these days that isn't 1080p, but apparently Neil Ferguson is yet another person with a specialist supplier of crap IT equipment. It's almost like it's a concerted effort to distort his face. Remember that.

Coronavirus: Neil Ferguson says lockdown a week earlier would have cut death toll by half

A crop in, and while the fuzziness makes it less easy to spot, Ferguson is wearing eye makeup and lipstick. So what does that likely tell us about the person we are looking at?

IMG_5520 copy.JPG
Marfer

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Neil Ferguson

Unread post by Marfer »

Good stuff as usual.

This article has a photo from 2007.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6413349.stm

Article last updated - Saturday, 3 March 2007, 02:33 GMT ;)