It's The Muppet Show!

Marfer

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by Marfer »

We can also see by the length of the menu and position of the tablecloth that Rachel's chair is pulled further back from the table making her appear smaller or at least on a par with Farrage.
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Robert Webb

Unread post by rachel »

i quite like this from the Gospel of Thomas.
Jesus said, "Recognise what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

Tobias Ellwood MP
te-talk.gif
te-talk.gif (3.1 MiB) Viewed 3270 times

Benedict Cumberbatch
bc-talk.gif
bc-talk.gif (5.87 MiB) Viewed 3270 times

Robert Webb
rw-talk.gif
rw-talk.gif (4.13 MiB) Viewed 3270 times

When we look up the agendas these three push, it is unsurprising the three are one.
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Robert Webb

Unread post by rachel »

This is Robert Webb in 2017 indoctrinating boys into how not to be boys, because he had such a traumatic childhood...'Would I Lie To You?'

Robert starts with saying he thinks gender is made up...I actually agree with him; gender is made up. But I suspect he's playing word games, and he is hoping we don't notice the word games he is playing. I think when he says "gender is made up", he is hoping we hear it as "sex is made up"; but he didn't say that, because he didn't mean that, because he knows saying "sex is made up" is bullshit.

So why is Robert "Would I Lie To You?" Webb using the deceptive term gender, and why doesn't he explain what gender means rather than conflating it with sex, and implying in his statement that "sex is made up"? ...Let's have an example on why gender is made up, and why "gender" is most definitely not "sex".

img_4417.jpg

If we examine the reality of the above picture, we see some bits of sewn together coloured cloth with plastic eyes, that have an approximation of toy animals in clothing. And we can see these cloth approximations have each been assigned a gender... Conclusion, gender has nothing to do with "the living". So why does Robert want to convince young boys they are not living, and in fact they have no higher status than a piece of cloth with plastic eyes?

kermit himself2.jpg

And interestingly, these two cloth approximations, because they appear on a film credit (American Werwolf in London) as "HIMSELF" and "HERSELF", would appear to have the same legal status as the other ALL-CAPS names either side of them...

Snapshot_2023-03-09_002205_www.youtube.com.png

...and credits for "Peep Show", the same ALL-CAPS. So what does this tell us about the entity known as ROBERT WEBB..?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

two-faced.png

rishi1.gif
rishi1.gif (3.83 MiB) Viewed 2752 times
ed1.gif
ed1.gif (3.1 MiB) Viewed 2752 times

Britain, Brexit and Betrayal
https://www.steynonline.com/mark-steyn- ... d-betrayal
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Humza Yousaf

Unread post by rachel »

Humza Yousaf is the new First Minister of Scotland. Though from this race-baiting speech alone from 2020, I very much suspect he's a white actor in blackface.

Humza Yousaf Rant on Racism and White People 10th June 2020

But I don't know. Let's see if anything interesting shows up in the pictures... He wears contact lenses, they might be ordinary corrective ones, else they might be like the coloured contact lens example below. Note the same clear rim, except his will be bespoke taxpayer funded and not off-the-shelf.

A11-13.png

He's got those dry painted crinkly lips with lipliner we see on actors wearing prosthetic makeup. And if we look at the skin under the hair above his mouth, it's looking a bit whitey.

A11-12.png

Could even be a woman going by the cut of those trousers. Very low waste compared to his own, designed to give his upper-body length. That looks purposeful together with those curved hips.

NINTCHDBPICT0004707781212.jpg

Remember, if this is a white guy pretending to be an ethnic minority person, which it's looking more likely, it's done to keep real people away from power. We can only have "our democracy" dictated to us by a death cult. Exactly the same game for all the trans stuff, it's to keep real people out of decision making. Everyone in the media plays along with it, no one will break the silence and say enough already.

Yep, I know this stuff seems insane, but it explains Theresa May's insane security, and why no one will ever bump into her in a food shop.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is an actor hidden behind a mask, he doesn't have to live with the consequences of the bile that spews from his mouth.

A11-15.png

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Talking about pollsters in the UK related articles thread, I suggested that the point of UK polling is to falsify a narrative that the newspapers and television can then get behind. The COVID-19 playbook is nothing new; rather, the people at the heart of governance have been playing these same types of psychological scripts in the same way since the time of Bertrand Russell. The only difference, this time when they did their usual doubling-down on the narrative, something snapped.

It is interesting to note, ITV daytime staff all tested positive for COVID in the week running up to Christmas 2021; so with them all "self-isolating" ITV announced it would not run any live broadcasts over the Christmas period, instead it would be reruns. The context of this was very big, though probably missed by most. ITV do the majority of live television outside news broadcasts in the UK, and their presenters were getting the brunt of OFCOM complaints for their misinformation regarding the vaccine data; - I know I put in complains against different shows. I suspect they had a secret meeting and decided unilaterally that they were not about to carry-the-can for what CONSERVATIVE Boris intended to announce over Christmas 2021, so they all "tested positive for COVID" to remove themselves from the fray. Without ITV on board, Boris and the BBC chickened out of their plans to cancel another Christmas. Then on behalf of England, Boris was the first national leader to announce the end to lockdowns and almost in the same breath, he announced an imminent war between RUSSIA and UKRAINE using the exact same blue and yellow colour scheme as COVID-19. A domino effect then took place as other countries followed suit, replacing COVID-19 with the UKRAINE war.

Blast from the past, a reminder of the slowly-boil-the-frog LOCKDOWN strategy that was being uncoiled worldwide in December 2021 before Boris suddenly decided "we had to live with COVID".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-59733716
WHO urges cancelling some holiday events over Omicron fears
BBC NEWS ENGLAND - 21 December 2021

The World Health Organization has urged people to cancel some of their holiday plans to protect public health, as the Omicron variant spreads globally.
"An event cancelled is better than a life cancelled," said WHO head Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, adding that "difficult decisions" must be made.
A number of countries have acted to try to halt the spread of the variant, including imposing travel curbs.
In the US, Omicron is now dominant, accounting for 73% of new infections.
President Joe Biden is expected to address the nation on Tuesday but the White House said he was not planning on "locking the country down".
The country's top infectious disease expert, Dr Anthony Fauci, earlier warned that Christmas travel would increase the spread of Omicron even among the fully vaccinated.
Americans are now advised against travel to more than 80 nations that appear on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Very High list for Covid-19, including almost all of Europe.
France and Germany are among the nations imposing travel curbs to tackle Omicron, while the Netherlands has introduced a strict lockdown over the Christmas period.
In the UK, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday that the government needed to "reserve the possibility" of bringing in new rules in England as Omicron cases surged, but did not announce further restrictions.
New Year's Eve celebrations in London's Trafalgar Square have been cancelled "in the interests of public safety", Mayor Sadiq Khan said.
And on Tuesday, New Zealand postponed its phased reopening to international travel until the end of February at least.
Ten days earlier, LABOUR Welsh First Minister, Mark Drakeford, remember him, was getting ready to pull the exact same stunt he did the year before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59580047
Covid: Christmas plans fears amid Omicron concern
BBC NEWS WALES - 11 December 2021

People fear having their Christmas plans scuppered for a second year amid concern over the Covid variant Omicron.
Wales' coronavirus rules are now being reviewed weekly instead of every three weeks in response to the new variant.
The organiser of a group Christmas Day lunch to combat loneliness said those attending would be "devastated" if it was cancelled by new restrictions.
About 50 international students in Vale of Glamorgan who are unable to travel home will stay on campus for Christmas.
Wales' Health Minister Eluned Morgan has said it is too early to say if there will be festive restrictions.
But the Welsh government has urged people to take lateral flow tests before going shopping, to Christmas parties or visiting others, and extended guidance on mask-wearing to pubs and restaurants, when people are not eating.
Last year, plans to relax Covid rules from 23 to 27 December to allow people to meet loved ones were scrapped with just a few days' notice.
Instead, only two households were allowed to meet on Christmas Day only.
While there is no official guidance telling people to cancel party plans, health officials at Cardiff and Vale University Health Board have urged people not to attend parties, after huge demand at A&E departments.

But getting to my point regarding opinion polls, here in the UK, "opinion polls" specifically by YouGov, were use extensively to tell us everyone was in favour of lockdowns, taking the vaccine, and punishing refuseniks. When we open that can-of-worms we find some interesting faces. Firstly, the former UK Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi, the man who oversaw the rollout of the COVID-19 shot in the UK. I've mentioned him a few times in this thread already. Guess what, he's the co-founder of YouGov. Fancy that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouGov
Wiki: YouGov
YouGov is a British international Internet-based market research and data analytics firm, headquartered in the UK, with operations in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. In 2007, it acquired US company Polimetrix, and since December 2017 it has owned Galaxy Research, an Australian market research company.
It was a major player in statistical gathering of COVID-19 data.

https://yougov.co.uk/covid-19
YouGov COVID-19 Public Monitor
As a global public opinion organisation, YouGov is privileged that so many people around the world share their views and behaviours with us every day. At this time we’re putting that full focus on gathering information about COVID-19, asking people to share their experiences of the global pandemic and using that unique insight to provide health organisations with data that helps them understand and fight the spread of the virus. Data from the COVID-19 behaviour tracker by Imperial College London and YouGov is accessible on GitHub.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/internation ... g-covid-19
A11-15.png
These are the countries YouGov claim to collect opinions from.

A11-13.png

Also there is Peter Kellner, he was the face of YouGov for many years. We usually see him on general election nights giving his analysis on results based on voter swings. From the information below we discover he owns 6% of YouGov, has his fingers in many pies and has just received a CBE in the 2023 New Year Honours.
Peter Kellner
Peter_Kellner,_September_2009_(cropped).jpg

Formerly the political analyst of the BBC Newsnight current affairs programme, Kellner was engaged by YouGov's founders, Stephan Shakespeare and Nadhim Zahawi, in December 2001. When YouGov floated for £18 million in April 2005, Kellner owned 6% of the company. He has been President of YouGov since 2007, and was its Chairman from 2001 to 2007.

From 1969 to 2003 he was a newspaper journalist with The Sunday Times, the New Statesman, The Independent, The Observer and the Evening Standard.

He has also been a visiting fellow at Nuffield College, Oxford, and the Institute for Policy Studies, London and has advised several large corporations. He was the chairman of NCVO (National Council for Voluntary Organisations) until 2019 and visiting scholar at Carnegie Europe.

In 2011, he received a Special Recognition Award from the Political Studies Association in recognition of his achievements in "bringing polling and intelligent use of numbers and figures to election coverage".

Kellner was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2023 New Year Honours for charitable services as chair of the NCVO.

So it's taken long enough to get to this point. But I want the reader to realise, while I deal with this topic in a trivial way, I don't put this stuff out without knowing a bit about the backgrounds of these people and their unbelievable bios. So the next double grab is from the BBC's 1997 General Election Special. We see a shot of the younger Peter Kellner doing his statistical analysis as the results come in. But if we back up the tape a bit, before Peter Kellner appears, we have then CONSERVATIVE MP Michael Portillo doing some political analysis before going off to his constituency count to see if he retained his seat. Portillo exits stage-right on the one hour mark, and Kellner enters stage left at the two hour mark. This is the election that gave Tony Blair his majority. But we see five years previous, the exact same setup, both talking-heads a different points in the broadcast.

1997 General Election
1997 General Election
1992 General Election
1992 General Election

It is obvious to me that Peter Kellner is wearing a plastic head, and Michael Portillo, in those grabs, it's his cheeks that look padded out.
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

A white man obsessed with white people pushing divide and conquer???
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Dominic Cummings

Unread post by rachel »

I just thought I'd remind everyone about this little Dominic Cummings story at the beginning of the CORONAVIRUS Saga, and helpfully The Independent gives us a timeline of events, all relating to the first lockdown in 2020...

Dominic Cummings: Timeline of alleged lockdown breaches
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 30116.html
Dominic Cummings has been accused of making two separate trips between London and his parents’ home in Durham during the coronavirus lockdown.

The prime minister’s chief aide was also spotted taking a walk at another town 30 miles away during his stay, it is claimed.

However, Downing Street refused to answer the allegations in detail and described them as a “stream of false allegations”.

Here is a timeline of the events in question:

23 March: The UK is placed into lockdown with strict limitations on travel. Government guidelines state: ”You should not be visiting family members who do not live in your home.”

27 March: Downing Street announces that Boris Johnson and health secretary Matt Hancock have tested positive for coronavirus. Dominic Cummings is photographed running from No 10.

30 March: The government confirms Mr Cummings is self-isolating at home with coronavirus symptoms.

31 March: Durham Constabulary is told Dominic Cummings has travelled from London to Durham and is staying in the city.

1 April: A police officer speaks to Mr Cummings’ father by telephone. Mr Cummings’ father confirms his son travelled with his family from London and is self-isolating at the property.

5 April: A neighbour spots Dominic Cummings outside his parents’ property in Durham. The Guardian newspaper approaches Downing Street about the story and is told “no comment”. Boris Johnson is admitted to hospital after developing breathing difficulties.

12 April: Witness Robin Lees, a 70-year-old retired teacher, reportedly spots Mr Cummings in Barnard Castle, 30 miles from Durham. Boris Johnson is discharged from hospital.

14 April: Dominic Cummings is photographed returning to work in Downing Street after his self-isolation comes to an end.

19 April: Dominic Cummings is reportedly seen walking near his parents’ home in Houghall Woods by another witness who later tells the Observer and Sunday Mirror that the adviser commented: “Aren’t the bluebells lovely?”

25 April: An article by Mr Cummings’ wife Mary Wakefield about the family’s experience of self-isolation is published in the Spectator magazine. It does not mention the stay in Durham.

22 May: News breaks of Mr Cummings' first trip to Durham in the Mirror and the Guardian.

23 May: Downing Street stands by the adviser, claiming he behaved "reasonably and legally" and acted "in line with coronavirus guidelines". Mr Cummings also receives the backing of a number of high-profile cabinet ministers, but his defence is complicated when new allegations emerge in the Mirror and the Guardian claiming he broke lockdown for a second time in April.

24 May: Despite growing pressure from the opposition parties and some of his own MPs, Boris Johnson publicly stands by Mr Cummings and says the adviser "followed the instincts of every father, and every parent" and "in every respect... acted responsibly and legally".

I just highlighted three false witnesses who apparently spotted Dominic Cummings in Durham which leads to the following swamping of him by journalists, apparently at his home. Remember, this is in the middle of a supposedly deadly pandemic where the country has been locked down and as the timeline states, police are fining people for breaking social distancing rules. But none of these hypocrites will ever face any difficult questions about their conduct during the whole CORONAVIRUS affair, will they?
rachel wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:33 pm Image

I knew I knew Dominic Cummings the moment I first saw him, I just couldn't place him. A big thanks to the JEFF C video I was watching today. As soon as I saw that image, it clicked.

ScreenShot-VideoID-ODpzPySEnTo-TimeS-1216.png

Cummings...Cocker...the same Fucker. These are the people at the top of the British Government we are supposed to respect.

Cummings-Cocker.jpg

PULP - COMMON PEOPLE

So was Dominic Cummings spotted in Durham during lockdown? Did Jarvis Cocker travel to Durham and put on his false bald head so a neighbour could spot him at his fake father's property; or so a seventy year old Robin Lees could spot him at Barnard Castle; or so an unnamed person could see him walking in Houghall Woods near his fake father's home and then look up the Observer and Sunday Mirror's contact details to inform them of his whereabouts? Or is that all MSM "trusted voices" bullshit?

Meanwhile, from the "Official Opposition", a bot-driven fake outrage...
rachel wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:33 pm And at the time of the Dominic Cummings travelling across the country during lock-down "scandal" all Labour MPs at once. What actually are we paying for 650 times over?

Politics and bot farming on Twitter:

Will Twitter and named MPs survive this video on the use of 30k bots?
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show! - Dominic Cummings

Unread post by rachel »

Maybe not convinced by the name or the eyes. I think the eye shape is the easiest spot, even though Cummings does appear to wear circle lenses to give his eyes a darker iris rim and also that goggly look.

An easier spot.

ScreenShot-VideoID-yuTMWgOduFM-TimeS-124.png
the-complete-works-of-dominic-cummings-an-exploration.jpg

Do we think maybe Cummings is wearing that woolly hat because he couldn't be bothered putting on his fake plastic head?

Dominic-Cummings-20200103092935835.jpg
Jarvis-Roberto-Ricciuti-getty-1520950733-compressed.jpg

Makes me wonder how many MPs are in this music video?

Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees