CLASSICAL MUSIC...another false narrative

dirtybenny

CLASSICAL MUSIC...another false narrative

Unread post by dirtybenny »

So happy to hear this group come to the same conclusions that I have. The idea that these "composers" wrote this music is literally unbelievable. The quantity and quality of classical music that was produced is unreal. The output of JUST ONE composer is overwhelming.

MOZART over 600 pieces of music composed in 35 years. The narrative tells us he wrote his first piece at age 5. This is 20 pieces of music composed/year every year of his life. More than one/month.

Even the "minor" composers have an overwhelming output.Remember that ONE symphony is written for 80-100 instruments.
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (11.79 KiB) Viewed 287 times
This is a similar narrative to the Old World buildings that cannot be built today.

Any valid model of this realm must include the existence of these Old World buildings and the existence of classical music.

mozart-marriage-of-figaro-score-for-act-2-finale-handwritten-score-K0R66F.jpg
One of my all time favorite musical pieces...Bach's Goldberg Variations by Glenn Gould

Listen to JUST the violin in Beethoven's violin concerto and marvel at how this was written...let alone the rest of the orchestra. The second movement is another one of my favorite pieces of music.

aSHIFT.

Re: CLASSICAL MUSIC...another false narrative - true + alternative

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

good topic.

Cause "classical music" is in the end where all modern music comes from, and per the musiversity that I am continuously expanding, extending and exercising, the first PRO MOTION MIX comes out soon !

Keep an Eye AM Eye out at Fakeopedia, where progress is flowing as do the songs in my mix (will expand on that in the Pub, benny join and share your dirty secrets with us !)

https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... ity/MOTION

=============

the premise in the OP, especially for Tha Tailor Swift of 2.5 centuries ago, a KEY time in shaping the modern world ; "Enlightenment" - the times the Freemasons and crypto jews really established their powers...

is true.

the output is insane

like, "The Beatles" insane

and the lack of diversity in OTHER composers is also

at the bare minimum, the same effect as in modern

abracademia

the professor just steals the work of his students and passes it on as his own, maybe with modifications.

that explains already some of the enormous outputs of the far TOO select group of "master composers"

Because only with blues and jazz BANDs people started to really make their own music

before
music was restricted to the upper classes through concerts of "classical music"
and to "peasant musicians" playing popular tunes, not writing their own songs, at least not en masse and preserved from those times

so music was an Elitist affair
and/or a local, small-scale familiar affair; the musicians of the town played the tunes

no other sources

the exclusivity of the "5 year old plays a complete evening filling symphony" is just as big in those """lodges""" - classical music halls were FOR SURE heavily heavily guarded and protected; it is where the rich 'n famous hung out, always.

as it is today with

"we found a complete mosasaur (that is NOT a dinosaur!) in the inhospitable desert of northern Patagonia"
"we landed the first PRIVATE moon thingy (didn't read anything on that on the blog or forum, how come unmarked me knows more than Fakeologist DOT com) on the freakin' Moon!"
"we had a meltdown in this only for authorized personell accessible plant, and we conveniently built a new town next door to use for propaganda purposes" (seen Pripyat live in 2011) - Nuke Hoax

etc.

exclusive
access

breeds

psyops

======================

on Mozart specifically, the Fakeopedia article is meagre (but can always be updated, that's the beauty over forum or blog!), mainly because my own extensive research is lost behind a dead link, unfortunately, but...

https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... eus_Mozart

One of Ab's EARLIEST guests
and arguably one of the biggest

was Robert Newman

why take that guy seriously?
Because he started off as a "normal" Mozart researcher
and found out quite a bit more; became on this topic at least, a Fakeologist

so that counts

I heard him interviewed elsewhere, but Ab THE @fakeologist spoke with him, in (FAK) Episode 64 !! in 2013, when The Fakeologist was just a baby podcaster with 1 year under his belt...

(I have downloaded the 100 Mb file now, it's over 3.5 hours !!) but not listened yet, we should timestamp the best parts of that show, Ab also listen back to yourself, it's good !)

Ep 64 911 And Mozart With Robert Newman

Publication date
2013-09-21

Usage
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0Creative Commons License

Topics
911, Mozart, social engineering

Ep. 64 Radio Fakeologist
=============

for those into "classical music", but want to listen to a GOOD man, a Muisca, of a composer

I have seen just 1 interview with him, and I had to switch it off because I felt so sorry for him, so humble, so not the absolute STAR he is....

the soundtrack of one of my favorite movies, The Fountain (2006), a great movie year, see Fakeopedia, this link is good and will be expanded upon (only with YOUR input, cause I stopped watching movies years ago)

is just so AMAZING.

Clint Mansell

not related to the F1 moustached racer, that I know of...

this song is just.... WOW

Clint Mansell: Death Is The Road To Awe from The Fountain (Official Video)
channel: Clint Mansell (he uploads his own film music, cool!)

29.8K subscribers (JUST!)
(just click the link, they all appear "blocked by" but work on YT)
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
dirtybenny

Re: CLASSICAL MUSIC...another false narrative

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Thanks for that detailed post, Gaia...

We touched on some of these topics a few years back

viewtopic.php?t=598&hilit=newman

Unreal was the first one to open my mind to the possibility that the given narrative for classical music should be questioned.

I remain grateful to him for so many of his astute observations and skepticism.

@Unreal