how to revive the good ol' times - with BIFAK !

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
aSHIFT.

how to revive the good ol' times - with BIFAK !

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

first the name, just an idea, a proposal, nothing set in stone, don't stick to that alone, read on:

BIFAK is just the name I gave, Ab, you choose your name

but now, writing, or typing, it, I see it is a funny play on AI

BI as in the next level after AI

FAK

Bivacs

Campfire Chats - misom's improved Newspeech name !

but FAKs, your excellence in what podcasting is; interviewing, but adding your own knowledge to the mix, so it is always a conversation, with normally 2, or 3 thinkers

what do I suggest you do
to make tha good ol' times

SHINE

and properly and fairtily acknowledge those members of this community

who over the years have brought you wisdoms

this BIFAK as an add-on to your existing work

and ideally for your own full calendar
and to plan properly with your guests

what about a BIweekly TWOhourly show
as follows

1st hour - 1st Guest (2nd guest is welcome and encouraged to listen in, but doesn't speak/interrupt ; it's you and Guest 1)
at the end of that hour and the start of the second
a handover 5-10 min between Guest 1 and Guest 2 with you of course
and then Guest 1 can listen in, like Guest 2 did with them but then it's you and Guest 2 the 2nd hour

then at the end have a round table session of like 20-30 minutes to wrap-up to show

====

I recommend this way based on mostly only YOU and how you were in the FAKs I was present in

it creates the best content, the most interesting listener material (which you should optimize by value-for-value subscriber levels), and the best flow of conversations.

It also allows you to
- schedule the shows with 2 people who fit, and if they don't the fact they are in the same show makes them fit (like 12 years of doing what you do has taught you)
- prepare well for each show, like you did with me at the only FAK I was solo with you in, excellent, but there the 2nd hour would be great with another Plan Patagonia and/or related researcher, you see?
- optimally use
  1. your blog - now it's underused and overgraffitied
  2. your forum - is very active and should be integrated more with and on the blog and with the audio shows
  3. your wiki - as the former and only becoming MORE and MORE integrated and wholesome, a selection of Newspeech would be a great addition to blog already, but much more is happening there
  4. your YouTube - FakeoTube is a real UTP of your diverse platforms - UTP - Unique Trading Points, see wiki soon !
for the Guest side:

- you have got to know them over the years, during a certain time of mostly The Old World Order, right? and so it's always interesting to catch up and pluck their insights into the after C. world, the Corona Craze, Coronacaust, Covidiocracy....
- the either surprising spontaneous match with 2 non-planned guests (remember your "I have nobody on tonight, why don't we record (="jump into the Livestream" THE backbone of your audio strengths, yeah?) a show (Plan Patagonia) together? - yeah perfect" or the planned and thus already connected in content shows, that also are great and provide SO much more insight than 1 guest alone ; evidenced by BarbieChopShop and me and other's post-Patagonia show greatly enhancing insights for and from all sides...!

for the listener and you:

- you can better plan your bumpers and promos, that should be there, but dosed and not interrupting
- you create an Excluse Selection of FAVORITES (see below) for yourself and the listeners
-> neatly organized at Fakeopedia
-> justly discussed at blog and forum, what they are made for
-> possibly expanded with videos if you get a video editing enthusiast !

on top of that:

- if true listeners take notes (and they do) and timestamps (a tiny effort), you get a collection of GEMz, cause that's what I do anyway, so I can share that work with the shows that fit with my and my mentalverse interests and philosophies... as Eye AM Eye Radio evolves into musiversity, that fits

====

what about this "plan" (just a rearrangement and attention effort) to what you already do , @fakeologist ?

FAVORITEs:

Ab, YOUR GEM, the words YOU spoke, on the other FAK I was present in, with Mark Piece of Not So Mindful Tokarski, I remixed, cause they are SO good, why:

- your intonation, enthusiasm, it came from your toes (as the Dutch saying goes), from the heart
- it was content wise so strong, that what it is about (and where Mark failed greatly, in my critical and rightly so views)

What are your FAVORITEs ?

Gimme some of your FAVORITE research topics

exactly that question
leads to great shows

you know.

now in my ear, before you and Mark "was a pleasure to talk to you, and you too gaia"

my quote

"If Good People Help Good People We Have A Good Future"

sí o no ?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: how to revive the good ol' times - with BIFAK !

Unread post by fakeologist »

I enjoy your passion Gaia to give me ideas and all the words you make up. Why not come on the show to discuss it with me because sometimes your text is disjointed.
aSHIFT.

Re: how to revive the good ol' times - with BIFAK !

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

fakeologist wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:10 pm I enjoy your passion Gaia to give me ideas and all the words you make up. Why not come on the show to discuss it with me because sometimes your text is disjointed.
come on which show Ab?

You understand I am not joining your Discord server

yet you are always welcome to join mine

and indeed talk

I write like I talk

so people can read
as they listen
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio