Are Judy Woods' energy weapons real?

napoleon

Re: Are Judy Woods' energy weapons real?

Unread post by napoleon »

im not downhearted kiddo xxx,i said id get the frauds to tell the truth even if it was accompanied with hubris and humiliation ,trouble is i aint told one fib ,they dont read the blog ,they all belive 911 was live cos the next option is who made the movie,the religious lads have failed as have the good ol boys from yesteryear ,the discord has never produced one thing ,fucking shambolic aint the word doll ,and all predicted ,i even said were going to see the wizards over ,but as long as they know the great work or magnum opus that is american gullibilty they will try to justify there ignorance,did you hear lsp nearly crying cos he found some great chaps to talk too ,i have never said a lie have i ? no

i knew all the othersites were fucked and i knew the lads would head over but i never knew we had so many on the payroll, the audios do not reflect the blogs oor forums intelligence or research,that is abominable ,fucking chancers can't even read
napoleon

i slowed down cos ab was hitting homeruns with covaids ,that was awesome mega infact,but now woah the fall and why ,cos the frauds i called frauds in 2019 and said will not be fakeologists ,are doing what i said they would ,how many biblical prophecies have i shown the heathens trying to recreate on 911 ,the lads pretending to be against religion shit their pants . the pro religious fucks (not yourself we talked years ago) the pro religious have become more focussed on some prophecy about millenialism or however it;s spelt ,and ive clearly shown the religion that set up america theosophy and its traditional alchemy story made into a fairystory for kids is grafted onto it's demise .fuckem i told them what would happen
napoleon

even shack and the golem phil and the irish tart started on the case and failed .they are embarrassing .god knowws how many real people ab has lost over years

napoleon

the masons feel shown up ,i understand that ,the 911 truthers will be shown as nothing but gatekeepers fine .the metascript crew i said were under the control of masons so they cannot even attempt to tell the truth ,whats left ,i tell you whats left ,fakeologists that can read the fucking blog and give opinions ,oh no i said they went when the discord was mirrored and smj was getting edited live .first time a sinking ship gets invaded by rats ,it aint sinking with me on it

there were never any real fakeologists is my next bet ,how about you
napoleon

id rather be where i am knowing i will not share time with hackers frauds and paid shills .they can't even debunk me after 5 years rachel .i wanted a real journey where we all put it together ourselves ,you got the next religion in bahaism ,igot my piece ,and yet here we are ,still im happy knowing i aint compromised ,im happy knowing the ignorant ones have contradictory views to ab i can back that lads beliefs up aswell ,im not happy with the silence from people who don't agree or ignore me .shitbags are on an easy dollar .im not like this in reeal life but i do fear people psyche
napoleon

and i am not coming back to teach reading .that is what it will come to eventually .no compromising from me ,and lets get right most are americans yeah ,yeah where did 911 happen and who did they blame ,fucking gullible yanks
God works in mysterious ways
Mysterious ways
Ah
Hey!
One man, one goal
Ha, one mission
One heart, one soul
Just one solution
One flash of light
Yeah, one god, one vision
One flesh, one bone, one true religion
One voice, one hope, one real decision
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Give me one vision, yeah
No wrong, no right
I'm gonna tell you there's no black and no white
No blood, no stain
All we need is (one worldwide vision)
One race, one hope, one real decision
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa-yeah, whoa-yeah, oh yeah!
I had a dream when I was young
A dream of sweet illusion
A glimpse of hope and unity
And visions of one sweet union
But a cold wind blows and a dark rain falls
And in my heart, it shows
Look what they've done to my dream, yeah!
One vision
So give me your hands, give me your hearts
I'm ready! There's only one direction
One world and one nation
Yeah, one vision
No hate, no fight, just excitation
All through the night it's a celebration
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, yeah
One, one, one, one, one, one, one
One voice, one hope, one real decision
Give me one light, yeah
Give me one hope, hey
Just give me, ah
One man, one man
One bar, one night
One day, hey, hey
Just gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme fried chicken!
Vision, vision, vision, vision
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I understand, it's the Lord of the Rings.

I understand this all fits Wizard of Oz, Star Wars, it's part of the ring structure.

When Jesus was on Earth he gave parables, and he always gave them in sets, and they were always pointing to the same thing, just different ways of showing it through stories, and each added a little more, a little bit different than the previous, So you get the picture by adding the points of all of them together.

This is this place.

napoleon

and finally i am more than happy listening to peoples testimony about jesus's morality or other morality in religion ,and i am more than happy trying to remove any deceptions for anything i am not a scholar and i will try my best ,but i do believe in goodness of men and women ,but this place was beyond beliefs we were infact im putting in jean luc picard
now beliefs make up our being our soul our reason for being here at fakeologist ,but is truth not fakeology ,is jesus or allah or even their lucifer annalagy not truth based ,well speculation does help ,not ignorance ,these are the dark ages cos of ignorant men,i am wound you were right xxx
Last edited by napoleon on Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
napoleon

i am a product of fakeologists discussing ideas ,did i break the spell no ,did you break the spell no ,do we help each other progress yes ,does changing the formula for fakeologist help it hasnt in the past five years ,it didnt help clues forum 15 years of banning people who progressed the 911 to a more suitable ceremony in fitting with the theology that runs the woorld ,the main religions have all been infiltrated and paid off in that event the ignorant fakeologists just accept ,well i am not avvin it ever im sorry
tell you what the method of 911 is fascinating to me as a fakeologist,but the reasoning behind it is far more demoralising ,i have so little respect for the church top level now ,its scary same with judaism or islam ,these fuckers all are on the bahai train
napoleon

rachel wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:18 pm I understand, it's the Lord of the Rings.

I understand this all fits Wizard of Oz, Star Wars, it's part of the ring structure.

When Jesus was on Earth he gave parables, and he always gave them in sets, and they were always pointing to the same thing, just different ways of showing it through stories, and each added a little more, a little bit different than the previous, So you get the picture by adding the points of all of them together.

This is this place.