Are Judy Woods' energy weapons real?

napoleon

Re: Are Judy Woods' energy weapons real?

Unread post by napoleon »

the biggest secret these learned men have is that they hijacked all religions and used a template of self illumiantion to entice the clever apes with clout ,the rosies cross has inri on it which is elemental v.i.t.r.i.o.l. .the jesuits have a cross with no jesus and the nails are on the floor ,catholics judaism and islam all have the shape or voice of god the metatron ,these all point to solomons star ,and you have shown that all of history is recorded by the builders of the temples and the prophecies all involve these small circles of men preist builders etc etc ,these became the king makers and the war lords ,but it is all still based around that fucking pretty sky we got ,from noahs prophecy and his kin getting a reacharound on 911 to inserting theosophy into the american dream and selling that its the same idea from one point ,always every time

it just gets progressed ,well that shit is coming to an end ,were getting a choice ,hobsons choice

now i am not religious but i tell you what ,making the outside threat that brings us all together tyranny usually backfires ,so from now on i don't care.
and if the blog and forums arent read regularly im gonna fuck the entire truth community up myself
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And as predicted, The War of the World is the fake narrative they are going with...

Newly declassified Footage shows a Space Laser Weapon called DragonFire

Hmm...

MJTruthUltra 1.png

William, why do you hate the British population so much? What did they ever do to you?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And here Chris Whitty popping up again, between collecting Oscars.

MJTruthUltra.png

Looks to me like one of the two videos are mirrored.

I'd love to know William, are the COVID lockdowns the British Establishment's attempt to mitigate the end of the world if the Bible is correct and a third of the world's population is due to die very soon?

p0h6p5tv.png

The Doomsday Clock depicts how close humanity is to armageddon – but where did it come from, how do you read its time, and what can we learn from it? Existential risk researcher SJ Beard explains.
23rd January 2023
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2022 ... sday-clock

Little point in reading that article, I did a word search, no word match for 'Bible' or 'Jesus'. So some more filler to paste over the thing that actually looms large in mind.

You know William, Wheat and Tares, we can never be sure which side people are on. But I suspect we're not on different sides...but I cannot stop. The King of Nineveh was prepare to save his people, I'm guessing you're going for the Sodom and Gomorrah look?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

c03216e797724a48abac1540.jpg

It's all going video games.

MJTruthUltra -2.png
MJTruthUltra -3.png
MJTruthUltra -4.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You should ask yourself, why is this guy given free rein to destroy Britain?
All the MSM channels indulging his every whim?

MJTruthUltra 1.png

Here's a clue.

MV5BMDA1NDU2MjMtODRiYi00OThmLWE0OGMtOWUxZDZmYzM1ZmMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk0MjQ3Nzk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

More energy weapon talk. Really just putting this up for reference, it seems way too long a video to hold interest, but there's a guy talking about orbs and breaking through reality...kind of the same spin as the Large Hadron Collider.

The Truth about Flight MH370: Decoding a Decade of Deception | Redacted

zap.gif
zap.gif (4.4 MiB) Viewed 71 times

There is something about it that reminds me of The Goodies.