Are Judy Woods' energy weapons real?

napoleon

Re: Are Judy Woods' energy weapons real?

Unread post by napoleon »

the biggest secret these learned men have is that they hijacked all religions and used a template of self illumiantion to entice the clever apes with clout ,the rosies cross has inri on it which is elemental v.i.t.r.i.o.l. .the jesuits have a cross with no jesus and the nails are on the floor ,catholics judaism and islam all have the shape or voice of god the metatron ,these all point to solomons star ,and you have shown that all of history is recorded by the builders of the temples and the prophecies all involve these small circles of men preist builders etc etc ,these became the king makers and the war lords ,but it is all still based around that fucking pretty sky we got ,from noahs prophecy and his kin getting a reacharound on 911 to inserting theosophy into the american dream and selling that its the same idea from one point ,always every time

it just gets progressed ,well that shit is coming to an end ,were getting a choice ,hobsons choice

now i am not religious but i tell you what ,making the outside threat that brings us all together tyranny usually backfires ,so from now on i don't care.
and if the blog and forums arent read regularly im gonna fuck the entire truth community up myself
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And as predicted, The War of the World is the fake narrative they are going with...

Newly declassified Footage shows a Space Laser Weapon called DragonFire

Hmm...

MJTruthUltra 1.png

William, why do you hate the British population so much? What did they ever do to you?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And here Chris Whitty popping up again, between collecting Oscars.

MJTruthUltra.png

Looks to me like one of the two videos are mirrored.

I'd love to know William, are the COVID lockdowns the British Establishment's attempt to mitigate the end of the world if the Bible is correct and a third of the world's population is due to die very soon?

p0h6p5tv.png

The Doomsday Clock depicts how close humanity is to armageddon – but where did it come from, how do you read its time, and what can we learn from it? Existential risk researcher SJ Beard explains.
23rd January 2023
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2022 ... sday-clock

Little point in reading that article, I did a word search, no word match for 'Bible' or 'Jesus'. So some more filler to paste over the thing that actually looms large in mind.

You know William, Wheat and Tares, we can never be sure which side people are on. But I suspect we're not on different sides...but I cannot stop. The King of Nineveh was prepare to save his people, I'm guessing you're going for the Sodom and Gomorrah look?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

c03216e797724a48abac1540.jpg

It's all going video games.

MJTruthUltra -2.png
MJTruthUltra -3.png
MJTruthUltra -4.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You should ask yourself, why is this guy given free rein to destroy Britain?
All the MSM channels indulging his every whim?

MJTruthUltra 1.png

Here's a clue.

MV5BMDA1NDU2MjMtODRiYi00OThmLWE0OGMtOWUxZDZmYzM1ZmMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk0MjQ3Nzk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

More energy weapon talk. Really just putting this up for reference, it seems way too long a video to hold interest, but there's a guy talking about orbs and breaking through reality...kind of the same spin as the Large Hadron Collider.

The Truth about Flight MH370: Decoding a Decade of Deception | Redacted

zap.gif
zap.gif (4.4 MiB) Viewed 282 times

There is something about it that reminds me of The Goodies.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

judy wood is a coordiantor as such like wildtimes logs what people believe and where they live ,judy wood was the same kind of honeypot ,she would have been used firstly to detract from hollywoods go to method of miniatures ,if ever addressed at all by the cointel she orbits ,but she is also part of the chamber of reflection ceremony ,her being the witch with the wand and twister ,solomons temple where heaven crosses the earth same principal as above so below ,the meeting point one from heaven and one from the fairystory mk ultra oz played over 911 explanation ,magick
if you know the ceremony of by heart then the counterpart or a much better word is synthesis of the star alignments and the source psinema material ,the overlap as it were ,where fantasy and celestial alignments overlap on that dream of a day
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-10T224358.jpg
the overlap becomes dr judy wood ,she has a right honker for a start ,a twister ,a wand dew,and her copilot j hutchenson uses the wizard of oz repertoire magic ,ie yellowish stones = yellow bricks
flying broom
magic water
and his o point enrgy battery is modelled on a lightsaber
this is why all the controlled opposition even the ones that take us to september clues level must not address the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. of 911,the oz schema of 911 or the miniatures of 911,and the best part is george lucas uses all three methods in star wars ,lukes friends are mirror images of ddorothys .we see 911 all over star wars ,and judy was to highlight the star alignment on that day at that time making the star of solo-man,ergo george lucas made his overlap in the same method we get judy woods ,its very psimple as 911 was ready in 1980 all they had to do is add the foregrounds to the filmed ,collapsed miniatures ,so long answer is judy woods directed energy was metaphorical and she even states it was above the towers ,just as sirius the rainbow star was
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T200352.708.jpg
what you have to remember rachel is when i got here they had already settled on judy being a lie but they never explained why grown men belived it was a real collapse ,it wasnt til i found they were just not interested in explaining the next logical step after september clues ,and after i got hacked and they all made mad claims about me,before too long the idea of talking to people about 911 got turned into a farce,so i just decided to solve it myself oh and the masons who run jlb and ips wanted me to join them too ,instead we get them in his chats now lol ,shame really cos abs not changed his mind i just suspect after 5 years of allowing frauds to dictate your audios hes got used to it,they can never bring up oz anyway so the old charlatans are lost its fun to listen to liars,i played through all the moves they had in mid may 2018 and miniatures inevitably leads to i.l.m and star wars ,so this was why i got targetted ,and funnily enough the reason i said in our first chat to ab i call 911 the millenium fall-con ,911 toys are not in any allowed truth about 911 ,as i say its very clever and fun to be a fakeologist as you know ,i just hope more turn up i get embarrassed at ab having to talk to them ,a napoleon wilson day would get rid of most ,cheers
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T105214.423.jpg
like i said 5 years ago if the housclowns cannot read my work ,but insist on assassinating my charater,abs nos psilly hes gonna realise his audiochatters and blog users are from othe less reputable masonic truth centres ,glad i never sold ab out 2018 ,unlike them frauds that keep returning ,amateur fucks