Lez LuTHOR - Illusion over ‘real’

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Lez LuTHOR - Illusion over ‘real’

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

napoleon

Re: Lez LuTHOR - Illusion over ‘real’

Unread post by napoleon »

the reason for the fake war is locate individuals that see through the charade to the retarded level ,these individuals or willing dupes have conversations with the people that show the fakery ,these fake individuals are easily spotted by me as i solved 911 on abs website ,so when these individuals come into contact with ab they remain psilent about the millenium fall-con solo-mans temple thus negating the last braincell they had to me

but because consensus reality group retardedness and money run the truth scene ,the biggest fish in the biggest pond ,me is starving
napoleon

ergo ab has not had anyone to read his blog since may 2019 ,and the whore of babylon 911 terra prevails
no terra with toys you see

i did predict this fake war in oz
napoleon

just as the exposers of the fake war are monitored and their commentors and interviewees are monitored ,i have monitored all the lads involved in the charade that is fakeologist and the discord ,and unfortunately not one man has passed the test that was laid out for them

i only wanted to fuck the boys over that wanted to fuck ab over ,now i wanna change the world seeing as i am alone in this fight
napoleon

and pointing at brown people on tik tok is not truthing
napoleon

a bit self aggrandizing i know ,but i already know the limits of the big truthers and its me
you didn't think 5 years of ab waking up with people to talk to that conveniently ignore the blog was an accident did you ?

big plus point though ab could start again tomorrow on his own lose all the houseclowns all of em and we would have a massive audience ,then his clotshot would have exposure by default of solving 911 ,plus we lose all the frauds
napoleon

and i have spent years adding to the blog future echoes and counterparts that could eassily have been used by controlled opposition ,but because of the origin ,me ,and because i settled on the 911 toy as the metaphor it was ,for the last three or four years i have pointed out that no truther controlled or cointel can introduce anything by me

best they can do is half fish with ab by saying simmilar things hoping he will add to their needy approach

i told the man not briing it up ,because i knew no one controlled by masons will smash 911 and retire themselves ,thats why they made fake nukes phil up for him to talk too

it is a bonus finding all the other rednecks and cockknockers ,shame about clues forum though
napoleon

anyway thats why i know all other sites are frauds cos i aint in them and they aint solved 911 to the point it removes interaction with the love police,idiots most of em ,and you got the added bonus of houseclowns having to ignore you ,imagine knowing whos paid

be like the flat earth all over again ,remember how good that was for finding gatekeepers ,shit that fun ,see im having a ball learning whos a fuckwit

some of you cats could change the truth scene if you wanted ,a john hughes film or even better a carry on film
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I enjoyed this contemplation. I agree, that a "real" war would be over quickly. My position is that the longer these illusionary wars last, the more emotional harvesting that happens. Also, in a "real" war, the pain and suffering would be limited to the actual participants and victims, whereas in an illusionary war, the population of the whole world could be harvested. Always harvesting the emotions of manKIND.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

In a word, NDNGH, in the present active tense.