The Impossibility of Space Travel

aSHIFT.

The Impossibility of Space Travel

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ha, Petra Liverani here?

Maybe take a read on this:

The Impossibility of Space Travel. Ever. - 24 posts

if you after reading that STILL believe "people landed on the Moon", as you maintained ad nauseam on Piece of Mindful, there is little else I can do for you. Only YOU can get out of that slumber....
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
PetraL

Re: Nonsensicalities in the 9/11 firefighter "oral" histories

Unread post by PetraL »

I follow two rules of critical thinking and I'd be very curious to know if you think of yourself as following particular rules and what they are if you do. If you can't identify rules that you follow it mightn't be a bad idea.

1. Aim to prove your hypothesis wrong.
2. Confine analysis to the most irrefutable relevant facts in the first instance.

The word "impossible" rings alarm bells for me. We might think something is impossible but we could be mistaken in that thinking.

Rather than judging by what I think I know to be true and possible/impossible (how it seems to me the disbelievers of the moon landings judge things) my priority is the pieces of the puzzle - the evidence - as a first priority and ask, "Do all the pieces of the puzzle fit together?", "Do pieces contradict each other?", "Is everything according to expectations?"

When I did that with the moon landings all the pieces fit - no contradictions and especially considering the utterly alien conditions on the moon, everything 100% corresponded with expectations.

At the same time as looking at all the evidence I was doing due diligence. I checked every claim I could made by the naysayers to see if the Apollo enthusiasts had a response to it ... and they always did. And what they so clearly evince in their responses is a far greater understanding of the moon, space and space travel than the naysayers.

So before I look at anything you have to say I want to know what you've looked at in response to the naysaying. What have you looked at and what is your response to the responses to the naysaying? Just give me one response to a debunking of the naysayers that you don't think stands up.
PetraL

Unread post by PetraL »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 pm Ha, Petra Liverani here?
So where's your debunking of the debunking aSHIFT? Just one example is all I'm asking.

The debunkers can't be right, can they? If astronauts really didn't land on the moon the attempted debunking (or at least a reasonable amount of it) has to be wrong surely. We all know 9/11 debunking of the "conspiracy theories" is a load of crap so shouldn't the same apply to the debunking of the moon landing conspiracy theories?
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

PetraL wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:19 am
aSHIFT. wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 pmHa, Petra Liverani here?
So where's your debunking of the debunking aSHIFT?
the hours you had to do your slave job Rat Race nonsense "that's how I love to spend my valuable TIME", whatever you do during the day and the hours counting coming home, having dinner and preparing to write your post from Western Australia (6-9), if I recall well....

not even permitted you to READ all the 24 posts under the link The Impossibility of Space Travel. EVER.

let alone reflect upon them, do deeper research yourself and come with a coherent response to what not only me, I am irrelevant for your "moon landings" and even for the Impossibility of Space Travel. Ever. have come up with.

So BEFORE your "critical thinking" you cannot even perform the first step

critical READING, WATCHING, LISTENING

if you cannot even go over hurdle 1
and claim you are the expert in hurdles 2 to 4

why bother taking you seriously on any of the steps, hurdles of what you in your critically corrupted mind call "critical thinking" ?
Just one example is all I'm asking.
I gave you just one thing to do and you cannot even do that.

What did you think you asked me for?

you understand the stupidity of asking for

"moonlandings" in 1969 (twice, within 5 months, cause it was SOO easy!)

when Space Travel is IMPOSSIBLE
and always will BE

you are not THAT stupid, are you?
The debunkers ....
I have no idea what you mean with that nor whom it refers to.
You are in a supposed conversation with ME
and fail already there on all sides.

it's like a 9/11 firefighter putting out electric fires
happy with his water hose

Ciao

PetraL

Unread post by PetraL »

aSHIFT. wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:07 am I have no idea what you mean with that nor whom [the debunkers] it refers to.
When I say debunkers I mean the people who refute the claims made by those who disbelieve the moon landings. When I set out to determine the truth of the moon landings I looked at all the claims made by the disbelievers and then at the responses to those claims by the Apollo enthusiasts so to simplify, "the debunkers" refers to Apollo enthusiasts or similar.

Here is an Apollo enthusiast page with links to various debunkings.
https://swprs.org/the-moon-landing-debate/

So we would assume that if the moon landings were fake then just as the debunking of the so-called 9/11 "conspiracy theories" doesn't stand up neither would the moon landing debunking stand up. The thing is though that while I can see the 9/11 debunking is nonsense I don't see the same thing with the moon landings debunking.

What is clear with 9/11 and covid is that the debunking trail ends with those opposing the narrative whereas with the moon landings the debunking trail ends with those supporting the narrative.

However, I have now looked at your "impossibility" page and I'm afraid I cannot identify anything that is clearly fact (or even if a fact) that means the moon landings were impossible for me to work with. Can you just put forward one thing you believe to be an irrefutable fact that you think makes the moon landings impossible.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Petra, this is not Piece of Mindful Blog where we're gonna repeat the nonsensical cycle
However, I have now looked at your "impossibility" page and I'm afraid I cannot identify anything that is clearly fact
this says it all about your total incapacity to deduce anything useful out of

OTHERS than me, hence why I linked the thread on this very forum you joined. So the style should be familiar and the names other than me also.

instead of derailing further your enormous insights into the 9/11 (for most, for me it's always the 12th of September, I was marked for unmarkedness!) baby hoax (compared to the Future we are facing all of us....)

you stick to your fantasies.

about men bunnyhopping on the Moon, 250,000 miles higher than "we" ever went before....

PetraL

Unread post by PetraL »

OK, I can see no discussion will take place here.
aSHIFT.

Re: The Impossibility of Space Travel

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

The Moon Hoax was never meant to be serious, to be credible.

They knew beforehand it would be staged.

Anyone who thinks "oh JFK says we will be on the Moon before the decade is over, so let's work our arses off to achieve the thermodynamically impossible, even though """he's dead now"""" you know..." is mistaken.

It was not in the 1960s or even 50s (((they))) knew Space Travel was impossible and always would be.

They KNEW that way before.

Since 1584, a full century BEFORE the concept of gravity was even introduced, we KNOW the Forces of the Cosmos are WAAAAAY to big to handle for any species, no matter how technologically advanced.

In the upcoming mix, I hope to finalize it tonight, a beautiful 75 year mother day I must say, you hear McBenis (a space believer) and me talk about this in more detail. With much more, a lot of CalmCardKen with great advanced music mixes, so keep your Eye AM Eyes open for that.

Simon Stevin, when science was still science, established that the position of the Moon and Sun with respect to the Earth cause our daily tides.

So since then we know that at least the Moon, if it were accessible, has such an enormous (back then ether, mysterious G forces) attraction on us, that vice versa the same must apply.

So the idea a space thingy can just circumvent ALL those attractive ethereal eternal and exponentially complex forces, is absurd from the onset.

It's like asking to polder in the whole world oceans.

You can ask the best Dutch water engineer

They won't succeed.

The complexities are simply too enormous.
In everything.

And in 4D

Everything changes, is dynamic.

Meaning that if we would be able to calculate so many factors, the best Space simulators cannot even comprehend what is going on MORE than we can observe/perceive...., the next microsecond the situation is different. With new uncertainties.

On Earth (((they))) could have staged it better, especially considering the surface.

Because BEFORE "Apollo", with astronots in dune buggies hopping around in LOOSE SEDIMENT, the Moon was imagined MORE geologically (selenologically ; Selene = Gaia's sister (not really in Greek mythos, but I make my own; mystory vs. history) by TinTin and Robert Heinlein

than what those sand clowns did there in their sandpit.

If you get the chance to visit a lunar landscape on Earth, DO IT.

It is outworldly to be there, it is special.

You don't need to wait for Elon Muskusrat's Voyagers though.

Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain (but offshore Africa)

NOTE: NO sand. Hard rocks. Crispy. Painful. A Harsh Mistress...

that is how the Moon should be....