Stabbing on train

Marfer

Stabbing on train

Unread post by Marfer »

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/news/st ... i-BB1kE6Lp

This story piqued my interest as I grew up and lived in the area.

I've watched this video a couple of times, not out of morbid fascination but as to whether it's staged. It's a ferocious attack but where is the blood and gore?? I'm guessing using a knife this big would do some real damage, blood spraying everywhere. The knife man is wearing a surgical mask (great for hiding the face and a mask is now completely normalised), we can only see a pair of feet in the doorway.

This article has some interesting bits -

He added that "high-visibility patrols" would continue in the area and on the rail network, "as a visible reassurance to the travelling public".

In the hours after the incident, a local school initiated its "lockdown procedure", telling parents in an email it had brought all children at its after-school club inside as a precaution

Lockdowns, more police, more control, more CCTV/facial recognition, security at stations. Armed police on trains. People scared of travelling.

Lots to chew over.

Then again could be very real, but why release the footage of such a ferocious attack and crime scene??
xileffilex

Re: Stabbing on train

Unread post by xileffilex »

Every story which appears in Metro is made up, using crisis actors. It keeps the populace amused on their way to work and the lawyers in business with public money to pay for the fake trials if required by the fake crime.