Fakenukes Phil Hiroshima / Hellstorm / Dresden fakery

pasterno

Fakenukes Phil Hiroshima / Hellstorm / Dresden fakery

Unread post by pasterno »

I have been enjoying Fakenukes Phil content, but I believe he is mistaken about Dresden.

In the video here, he repeatedly claims that the Germans documented the crimes committed by the Western nations.

At 4:30 in the video, he presents this photograph as an example:
d.png
However, this image is clearly fabricated. The idea of an entire family dying together in such a way is simply not plausible.
converted_image.png
In fact, this photograph is actually official US War photography. The change in US propaganda in 1944/45 aimed to showcase the immense destruction capabilities of the US.

Dresden should be considered in the same vein as Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The goal was to display power to the people; we are the new hegemon, capable of reducing entire cities to ashes, of obliterating them with atomic bombs, and of leaving nothing behind if we so choose.

The more I consider it, the more it seems likely that the center of Dresden was largely abandoned in 1944, and that the "inferno" killing hundreds of thousands never occurred. There was likely some destruction, but not to the extent claimed.

The same is likely true of Hiroshima. The city was likely largely empty in 1945, and while some bombs may have been dropped, it is unlikely that they were nuclear, or that 2,000 bombers rained hellfire upon the city.

I believe that the US army is not as powerful as it is made out to be. It is largely a propaganda operation. The aim is to impress people, to make us believe that if we oppose them, this is the result.

As we have seen in the fabricated Gaza conflict, their goal is not to present themselves as the good guys, but to appear powerful. As defenders of global peace. The front line.

I believe that the death tolls of Dresden and Hiroshima have been greatly exaggerated. I believe it is largely a spectacle.

Hiroshima provided the Japanese emperor with an exit; a false bomb dropped, followed by his surrender while maintaining his position two days later.

The US has excellent dealmakers. I believe there are many parallels between Dresden, Hiroshima, and the camps.

It's all propaganda, narrative.
napoleon

Re: Fakenukes Phil Hiroshima / Hellstorm / Dresden fakery

Unread post by napoleon »

what do you think the purpose is of fakenukesphil @pasterno
napoleon

you see ive been watching masons and controlled opposition shadowbox for years on ab's shows and blogs

i don't have to defend ab's views the man is honest and just following the path set out for all truthers ,but i do find it funny as fuck that all these parasites he talks too fail miserably on 911 on purpose

please remember i had a few years talking to the masons used to direct this charade and watched the different teamups and fake arguments using people like phil or dave j or lyn or farcevalue as counterpoints to the narratives given to ab

all just a distraction from showing these truthers that the blame game is redundant when all fail to read the blog or forum but proclaim to be out for truth

anyway as i said years ago i make fakeologist bulletproof by solving 911 on his blog ,we have had so so many houseclowns come and go and pretend the discord is causing the problems ,when in actual fact it's the same group behind fetzer cluesforum and many others who claim to be truthers

hopefully abs research on naziism theosophy and the british empire of spies that moulded the 20th century will continue ,it's the only path that explains all americas past and future / and israels purpose

it's alot easier whenone is a few steps ahead of the end game ,which is not happening as long as they keep using amateurs like phil as whipping boy

if i believed they believed what they say or argue about it would change things ,but these cats that ab speaks too are very predictable in light of what 911 was and it's purpose of uniting masons jews spies houseclowns ,

anyway take care keep your fingers crossed a fakeologist makes it into the audio that can read and within a month things will change
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (3).jpg
napoleon

ill just add it makes no difference to me what others believe without proof
it does make a difference what others can't read but proclaim to be honest ,that is how i got all the houseclowns on one side squabbling with each other

and im on my own in fakeologist smashing it daily