Epstein files

rachel

Epstein files

Unread post by rachel »

I mentioned before that I've had little interest in the whole Jeffrey Epstein stage show. But, having a look at some partially related stuff, it might be worth collecting some of the insanity in a thread.

Let's start with this one, alleged Newsnight producer, Sam McAlister. I make a claim, if you can link the people involved to Doctor Who, this is where you'll end up...

So let's get a quote from Sam.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment ... r-BB1kEKke
People could not tell me and Billie Piper apart on Scoop set, Sam McAlister says
27/3/2024

The producer who secured a Newsnight interview with the Duke of York, Sam McAlister, has said that people could not tell her apart from Billie Piper on the set of Netflix drama Scoop.

The film, based on McAlister’s memoir, documents the “high-stakes negotiations with Buckingham Palace” through to the BBC’s headline-making interview with Andrew about his relationship with paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Doctor Who and Secret Diary Of A Call Girl star Piper, 41, plays McAlister in the film and stars opposite Rufus Sewell as Andrew and Gillian Anderson as Emily Maitlis – the journalist who grilled him.

Speaking on the red carpet of the film’s premiere, McAlister told the PA news agency: “When I tell you on set people couldn’t tell us apart – my own boyfriend couldn’t tell us apart and many of the newspapers couldn’t tell us apart.”

Speaking further on Piper’s portrayal, she said: “The humanity that Billie brings to the role is what really made me proud because I feel she does justice to my journalism, of course, and the journalism of the team.

“But to me as a human being she worked so hard to make sure that I was happy, and I could not be happier.”

So let's see these doppelgangers on set next to each other.

scoop-who-is-sam-mcalister-6605a4bae0ca3.jpg
W6U42D6S3BFHVJHEU56WXYQW7M.jpg

So straight away we have a Doctor Who link via Billie Piper. I don't know if this is a industry technical term, but we know which crew is concocting this mind virus.
rachel

Re: Epstein files

Unread post by rachel »

Newsnight producer Sam McAlister.

BB1kHYuv.jpg
0_Screenshot_2024-03-28_at_091459.jpg
sam-mcaliter-e1658332456478-1038x778.jpg
f0efaf0a27a0370ad6732fb7295ef123.jpg

So we now know for sure we are in a Pantomime. And this is part of the Jeffrey Epstein story.

Watching Billie Piper play me was 'bonkers', says Prince Andrew interview producer

That voice has got to be dubbed or digitally altered. Creepy.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm going to pull this in, because I find it hard to separate them, and I think it is more than just chance.
rachel wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:25 pm If you ask me the same person who wears the John Travolta mask...look at him these days...wore the Jeffrey Epstein mask. But I've spent no time on it, and I see little point, as it's clearly a story given to us.

I might have left it there, except, because I'm interested in this from the Royal perspective, Sam McAlister is the producer who allegedly got the Prince Andrew interview where he is asked about Jeffrey Epstein.

And we have the following...given as proof of their connection.

NINTCHDBPICT000540622038-3-e1576357350123.jpg

I don't think it is a real photo. What's with the fog at the bottom of the image? And then if we take time to look at the foreground fence, the green uprights have no relation to the wire we are supposed to believe they are holding up. In fact, it probably explains the fog...The artist wanted to make the area look like a closed path, where as likely the concrete continues towards us. They decided to add a fence with uprights, but because the bottom of fence isn't going into the ground, the artist used an image of dried leaves to cover that area with a build up on this side to hide the disconnect. Then likely, because it still looked wrong, they decided to fog it out.

The fence against the legs doesn't look right either; there is a lack of shadows to put it in that space, likewise the green uprights. It's apparent the fence doesn't belong in the picture. And then I found this shot, which looks to me the exact same photo elements shifted around a bit.

14791510766427503701.jpg
gold_9.png

I cropped the first picture to match the new one. I can't say absolutely for sure, because the resolution is a lot lower on the second image and the contrast has changed slightly which affects the way the facial areas look in particular. But I don't thing there is any movement on Prince Andrew or Jeffrey Epstein between photos. What I can say, the guy in the background, who doesn't really make any visual sense in the first picture anyway, has not moved. The leaf patterning seen to the left of him is exactly the same in both pictures, so it's only Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein who are in different positions. I think most likely they are separate elements, and have been placed in a different area of the same photo.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I bring John Travolta in for a couple of reasons.

face_off_ver6_xlg-31nagzbj2qxkz35dunp43k.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

And then I caught this.

John Travolta • Interview (Saturday Night Fever/Dancing/Grease) • 1978 [RITY Archive]

From the transcript.
Brian Linehan: We've been looking at a scene from Saturday Night Fever. I want to establish something about John Travolta, and your name, and life. Because in Italian your name is the past participle of the verb 'travoltara' (?), which means 'to sweep away', 'to overthrow' or if you happen to be John Travolta, the name means 'to take by storm'. Have you ever considered the symbolism of your name?

John Travolta: I've often asked my father and several Italians what my name meant and everyone came up with a different answer, 'hi voltage', 'a storm' something like that.

BL: No it's a verb, it's from the verb 'to take by storm' or 'overthrow'.

JT: Oh, how fascinating, I love it.

And referring to Saturday Night Fever, I watched this video, linking in 911.

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER | Christ on the Cross - 9/11 2001

A few grabs from the video.

ScreenShot-VideoID-sBpvwwpyEyI-TimeS-164.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-sBpvwwpyEyI-TimeS-404.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-sBpvwwpyEyI-TimeS-586.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-sBpvwwpyEyI-TimeS-761.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is the real reason I bother to list it. There is something begging to be unravelled.

Diana - Princess of Wales - John Travolta White House Dance 1985

Note the date...9th November 1985.....9/11.

ScreenShot-VideoID-XXgXEKn8af8-TimeS-10.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-XXgXEKn8af8-TimeS-13.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-XXgXEKn8af8-TimeS-25.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-XXgXEKn8af8-TimeS-32.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-XXgXEKn8af8-TimeS-52.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-XXgXEKn8af8-TimeS-62.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So having set up the main premise of why I've put certain things together in this thread, lets return to Sam McAlister. And let's look at her Wiki page. The first thing to note, she came into existence on Wiki at 14:07 on 7 May 2023, created by‎ JoinFluffy250. Do we think there should be some verified IDs on Wiki? ...We should be able to check whether JoinFluffy250 is a BBC employee or Oxford graduate. I suspect there's a good chance at least one of the those boxes are ticked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... on=history
Sam McAlister wiki.png

The original page says the following.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1153647810
Sam McAlister

Samantha (Sam) McAlister is an English former TV producer and author, best known for securing an interview with Prince Andrew for BBC Newsnight's programme, Prince Andrew & the Epstein Scandal.

Since the interview gained worldwide attention, McAlister has since written an autobiographical book, titled Scoops[1]. In July 2022, it was announced the story of the Prince Andrew interview would be turned into a feature film, where McAlister will be portrayed by British actress Billie Piper.[2][3]

Career
McAlister is a trained criminal barrister.[4] McAlister spent ten years working as a Producer on the BBC Newsnight programme, before taking voluntary redundancy in 2021.[5]

Personal life
McAlister is a single parent and the first in her family to attend university.[6]

References
  1. McTaggart, India (2023-05-04). "BBC producer wrote Prince Andrew book to ensure she was written into The Crown". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2023-05-07.
  2. "Prince Andrew: BBC's Newsnight interview to be turned into a film". BBC News. 2022-07-14. Retrieved 2023-05-07.
  3. "The Sam McAlister Edition". The Spectator. Retrieved 2023-05-07.
  4. McMillan, Kate (2022-07-24). "How to Land the Interview of the Year with Sam McAlister". Women In Journalism. Retrieved 2023-05-07.
  5. Kersley, Andrew (2022-07-22). "Ex-Newsnight producer Sam McAlister on booking Prince Andrew and BBC's 'fatal' class problem". Press Gazette. Retrieved 2023-05-07.
  6. "Sam McAlister". Town & Country. Retrieved 2023-05-07.

Interesting that the Newsnight programme has a working title, almost like any other fictional story produced for television. And we find out she is of course a single parent and rags-to-riches, the first generation to go to university. But interestingly, we are meant to believe she worked as a producer for Newsnight for ten years, didn't say a peep publicly in all that time, and now you can't shut her up and everyone wants to interview her. Yes, that's likely.

And guess what, after me suspecting JoinFluffy250 as being a BBC backroom staffer, I see the account has been indefinitely suspended from editing Wiki pages because it was found to hold multiple sockpuppet accounts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category: ... nFluffy250
fluffy.png

So what is really behind this story? This is the cast of 'Scoops'.

1704218557278.jpg

Looking at the original Wiki links, two no longer exist other than on Wayback. Maybe there is a reason why 'Women in Journalism' took down their interview with Sam McAlister. Maybe when they gave themselves the title 'Women in Journalism' they actually meant women in journalism. Anyway, here the article.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230507140 ... mcalister/
How to Land the Interview of the Year with Sam McAlister

Do you want to know the behind the scenes of one of the biggest interviews of 2021? Watch back our exclusive event with Sam McAlister and Sarah Hewson.

Newsnight producer, Sam McAlister was in conversation with journalist, broadcaster and royal commentator, Sarah Hewson. They discussed her training as a barrister at the start of her career, but for Sam “it was not the right fit,” and she made the decision to leave the bar.

Sam was the first in her family to go to university and is a trained barrister and a single mum. Her route into journalism began after spending the day at BBC Radio 4 Law in Action programme.

Speaking on her time at Newsnight Sam said: “The moment I loved was that moment of jeopardy, the magic live moments, they were the thing that I loved. Although it was the lower status thing from the public perception, for me it was the thing I loved and so I pursued that with a visceral passion.”

Since securing the incredible interview with Prince Andrew for Newsnight, Sam’s book, Scoop: Behind The Scenes Of The BBC’s Most Shocking Interviews, is to be made into a major feature film.

For Sam the most important lesson from her time working at Newsnight has been learning to deal with rejection and having a thick skin. She said: “One of the skills that I learnt early on was that most of the time I was going to get a ‘no,’ but I would always get into that pattern that if I failed, I would ask why, try again and be polite.”

During the event Sam revealed some of the lessons that she learnt during her time at the BBC and how she now deals with rejection.

Sam also spoke about the all-famous interview with Prince Andrew. It was almost a year in the making and she told Women in Journalism all the behind the scenes from the first email she received to being at Buckingham Palace with Emily Maitlis.

Watch the full event back below.

And this one, "Women With Balls", apparently the woman doing the interview for The Spectator is Katy Balls, but it's got one of those tiresome play on words. Women with balls as opposed to wombs?

https://www.spectator.co.uk/podcast/the ... r-edition/
women with balls.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So continuing, the is another article referenced in the original Sam McAlister wiki entry than now longer exists on the web. This time it's from the Telegraph, less than a year old and gone?

https://web.archive.org/web/20230506214 ... ook-crown/
BBC producer wrote Prince Andrew book to ensure she was written into The Crown

BBC staff 'quietly seething' as Sam McAlister takes all the credit for setting up the infamous Panorama interview

4 May 2023

The former BBC producer who helped secure Prince Andrew’s infamous Newsnight interview has revealed she was motivated to write her book to ensure her role appeared in The Crown.

Sam McAlister, who was instrumental in helping to negotiate the award-winning November 2019 interview, wrote a book detailing her version of events called Scoops.

She has now revealed that her motivation to write the book was “more pretentious” than gaining recognition, saying: “I thought if Netflix ever makes a future edition of The Crown or a documentary on Prince Andrew, I want my role on the record.”

It was previously reported that BBC sources are quietly seething at what they perceive to be McAlister taking the lion's share of the credit for securing the interview, when its success was considered very much a team effort.

While none of them dispute that the former producer played a critical role in securing the award-winning scoop, her many colleagues are reduced to peripheral figures in various publicity interviews and webinars she gives.

In a new interview with The Times, McAlister discussed her motivations for publishing the book, as well as revealing that she contacted Martin Bashir, the journalist who arranged and conducted Princess Diana’s bombshell interview in 1995.

“I wanted to swap notes with someone who’d been through a similar experience,” she said, but added that she was pleased they never ended up doing so in light of the BBC’s investigation into how he obtained the interview.

Sir Philip Green

McAlister also said she had almost landed an interview with the controversial former Topshop owner Sir Philip Green after leaving the BBC, telling The Times: “Sir Philip Green saw the Andrew interview and sent me a message saying well done, but also how relieved he was he’d never said yes to me.

“I’d love to have got him, and also Putin. He [Putin] is one of those people where the disjunction between how they see themselves and how the rest of the world sees them is just extraordinary.”

She added: “That’s the job — explore the delusions of those in power.”

Sam McAlister, who is taking the credit for setting up the BBC Panorama interview with Prince Andrew, on ITV's Lorraine show
Sam McAlister, who is taking the credit for setting up the BBC Panorama interview with Prince Andrew, on ITV's Lorraine show

Her book about the Duke of York’s Newsnight interview with Emily Maitlis, which brought an abrupt end to his royal career, is now being turned into a major film adaption by Netflix.

Sex Education star Gillian Anderson will be playing Ms Maitlis and The Man In The High Castle actor Rufus Sewell will be Prince Andrew.

The Duke came under intense scrutiny following the disastrous interview over the allegations that paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre was trafficked to have sex with the royal when she was 17.

Denies wrongdoing

Following the BBC broadcast in November 2019 and the furore over his friendship with Epstein, the Duke stepped down from public life as a working Royal, although he continues to deny any wrongdoing.

In the interview, he denied he had had sex with Ms Giuffre, said he had no recollection of ever meeting her and that he had spent the day in question at Pizza Express in Woking, Surrey, at a party with one of his daughters.

Last year, he reached an out-of-court settlement with Ms Giuffre reportedly worth up to $12 million (£9.6m) following her civil sex claim against him in the US.

Meanwhile, Maitlis recently revealed that the Duke sought permission from the Queen to be questioned about his association with Epstein before he gave the interview.

So the Chanel logo, is it a way to right 33? It's pretty dire, the length they go to to justify an award, and then turning it into trash tv for Netflix. I wonder what the royal family really paid for with that £9.6m, or did they just want to get a 96 into the story?

So this is my thoughts on Sam McAlister, though I can't explain the voice.

67587303-11740543-image-a-29_1676151981987.jpg
1416683886511_Image_galleryImage_Michael_Fabricant.jpg

Would he wear a dress though?

1711661676947.jpg
naked cycle 1.png

Interesting. He wanted to raise £9 million. Well, I guess it wasn't 9.6 million. And below, on the shoulder to the left, there is a birth mark. Is it real? Does it match?

f0efaf0a27a0370ad6732fb7295ef123.jpg
_103966711_319ffc10-784e-49c6-a3e2-e6ee7f94ceb0.jpg.png

The thing is, the chap is Conservative MP Michael Fabricant, and the idea of him dressing up as a woman and then taking the entire credit for the interview, from what I know of him, it fits. He is a pantomime character.

cdecb5c849e4-sam-mcalister.jpg
Michael-Fabricant-3644749855.png

So this is apparently about a child trafficking paedo ring? And this is Mainstream Media News slapping itself on its back?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So for the last time, lets pull up the cast for the Netflix show.

Scoop World Premiere, 27th March 2024, Curzon Mayfair Cinema, London, UK
BB1kKAYd.jpg
Sanjay Singhal, Sam McAlister, Romola Garai, Rufus Sewell, Keeley Hawes, Billie Piper, Gillian Anderson, Hilary Salmon, Radford Neville and Philip Martin

BBC Any Questions 19th November 2021, St Joseph’s College, Stoke on Trent
Any-Questions-19.11.21.jpg
Michael Fabricant, on left, appeared with Chris Mason (the Chair), Shabana Mahmood MP (Labour), Frances O’Grady (General Secretary of the TUC), and Geoff Norcott (political commentator and comedian).

And a little bigger. I hope you see he's got the height.

Just a note before moving on, Frances O’Grady, now former General Secretary of the TUC, guess where she's at now?

That term at the Bank of England has since been renewed. Small world.

Frances O’Grady 2.png

And of course, we've got to have our comedian to complement the cabaret act.

Cabaret | "Money" Musical Number