Iran "attack" on Israel

pasterno

Iran "attack" on Israel

Unread post by pasterno »

A new chapter in the endless book of war hoaxes.

Last night the media started spreading lies that Iran attacked Israel.
d.jpg

Enjoy the firework shows the coming days.
xileffilex

Re: Iran "attack" on Israel

Unread post by xileffilex »

"asking for a friend".....
is this "attack" and the fake helicopter crash of the Iranian President possibly related?

As usual, not much wreckage, just a tail find dropped into position, filmed through the latest potato lens

Here come the actors carting off the Persian carpet, sorry, the President.

What a jolly hoax. No point trying to find out why.
xileffilex

As the BBC tells us, the above clips are all you're going to get from this staged event in the woods.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c4nnd23d505o
The head of Iran’s crisis management agency, Mohammad Nami, told the semi-official Tasnim news agency that all of the bodies were identifiable, with “no need for DNA examinations”.

He also said Ayatollah Al-e Hashem was alive for an hour after the crash and that he made contact with the head of the president’s office before he died.
No doubt laughing and joking over the phone.

Here's the Persian rug in better quality. The poster believes it's all real...
https://x.com/DrLoupis/status/1792444297150906448
the carriers need a rest, they look exhausted. I wonder how far away the "helicopter" is?

Actually the global government's client state Iran did this under orders from central control, Dr Loupis
pasterno

@xileffilex

100% agree.

They even found a "charred ring" by Raisi.

https://www.aparat.com/v/hhr1l24

It's such a weird event. Logical would be (if Iran was a real state) that Iran would blame Israel or hinge to it.

Anywho the event stinks.

I my opinion it's most likely an execution or a paid pension under international orders (as was done in Smolensk)
xileffilex

I'm pretty sure nobody died, nobody got hurt [apart from a previously dismantled helicopter]
More quality posed pictures from the man on the spot. I guess there were many "retakes" for each one.
https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2024/ ... was-killed
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

With me talking about UK election cycles in a different thread, I noticed the death automatically triggers an election which will take place in June. I wondered what the election cycle would have been.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_Iran ... l_election
Electoral system
The president of Iran is usually elected every four years by a "direct vote of the people", as set out by Article 114 of the Iranian Constitution, which means that a presidential election should have taken place on or before 18 June 2025, but due to the death of the president, it will be held earlier. It is the country's highest directly elected official, the chief of the executive branch, and the second most important position after the Supreme Leader. Under Iran's political system, the Supreme Leader holds much more power than the President. The minimum voting age is 18.

According to the Islamic Republic of Iran's constitution, any Iranian citizen who believes in Shia Islam, is loyal to the Constitution, the ideology of Guardianship of the Islamic Jurist and the Islamic Republic can participate in election as a presidential candidate. An institution called the Election Monitoring Agency (EMA), managed by the Guardian Council, vets registered candidates and selects a handful to run in the election.

The Guardian Council does not publicly announce the reason for rejections of particular candidates, although those reasons are privately explained to each candidate. Women are not constitutionally restricted from running; however, all women who have registered as candidates have been excluded from standing for election by the Guardian Council, although the council has officially denied rejecting a woman's candidacy because of her gender.

Those approved by the Guardian Council are put to a public vote on the weekend. The winner is the candidate who receives a majority (50% plus one) of votes. If no candidate receives enough votes, another election is held between the two candidates with the most votes the following Friday. Iranians who voted during the election receive a stamp that indicate so on their birth certificates.

According to the constitution, once the result is known, the Supreme Leader must sign the decree of the elected president, and if he refuses to sign, the elected president will not assume the presidency. So far, Supreme Leaders have always signed the decree of the elected president. After that, the elected president must recite and sign an oath in a session of the Islamic Consultative Assembly, in the presence of the members of the Guardian Council and the head of the Supreme Court. In the Oath, the elected president must swear that he will guard the official religion (Islam), protect the Constitution and the Islamic Republic, and that he will dedicate himself to the service of the nation, its people, and its religion (among other things).

Sounds like the same Masonic script as everywhere else. But more interestingly, the crash has brought forward the election by a years. So that's with the UK, EU, US and Iran having their main Elections in 2024. The next scamdemic looks to be penciled in for 2025.
pasterno

xileffilex wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:06 pm I'm pretty sure nobody died, nobody got hurt [apart from a previously dismantled helicopter]
More quality posed pictures from the man on the spot. I guess there were many "retakes" for each one.
https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2024/ ... was-killed
Possible.

But these are not made up people. (like at 9/11)

Where did Reisi go then? What the real story?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think Iran was in the hands of the Masons before the Russian Revolution. It's all the same script played out in different countries. Modernisation...and the mineral wealth being stolen by foreigners. Iran is where Babism began, and that led to the Baha'i Faith...and later UNESCO.
rachel wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:25 pm Qajar dynasty Shahs of Iran
  1. Mohammad Khan Qajar, 1789—17 June 1797
  2. Fath-Ali Shah Qajar, 17 June 1797—23 October 1834
  3. Mohammad Shah Qajar AKA Mohammad Mirza, 23 October 1834—5 September 1848
  4. Naser al-Din Shah Qajar, 5 September 1848—1 May 1896
  5. Mozaffar ad-Din Shah Qajar, 1 May 1896—3 January 1907
  6. Mohammad Ali Shah Qajar, 3 January 1907—16 July 1909
  7. Ahmad Shah Qajar, 16 July 1909—31 October 1925

To recap:
  • Bahaʼu'llah's father worked for Qajar dynasty's 2nd Shah in a high position.
  • When Shah 2 dies, his grandson becomes the 3rd Shah, with the help of the British and Russian forces to defeat other claims to the throne.
  • Bahaʼu'llah's father is apparently pushed out, losing property in the process, but the 3rd Shah tolerates the Bab and Babism seemingly because of his patronage of Sufism and the Bab's mysticism.
  • On the 3rd Qajar dynasty Shah's death, Naser al-Din, his son, the 4th Shah, has the Bab arrested and eventually executed.
  • In retaliation, there is an attempted assassination of Qajar dynasty's 4th Shah, resulting in Bahaʼu'llah and others being put in prison.

...Then, after "modernizing reforms" we have the successful assassination of Naser al-Din Shah Qajar on 1 May 1896.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naser_al-Din_Shah_Qajar
  • Naser al-Din was assassinated by Mirza Reza Kermani, a follower of Jamāl al-Dīn al-Afghānī, when he was visiting and praying in the Shah Abdol-Azim Shrine on 1 May 1896. It is said that the revolver used to assassinate him was old and rusty, and had he worn a thicker overcoat, or been shot from a longer range, he would have survived the attempt on his life. Shortly before his death, he is reported to have said "I will rule you differently if I survive!". The assassin was prosecuted by the defence minister, Nazm ol-Dowleh.

Nasser-al-Din Shah's assassination and the subsequent execution of Mirza Reza Kermani marked a turning point in Iranian political thought that would ultimately lead to the Iranian Constitutional Revolution during his successor Mozzafar-al-Din Shah's turbulent reign.

Naser al-Din was buried in the Shah Abdol-Azim Shrine, in Rayy near Tehran, where he was assassinated. His funeral took place six months after his death. A British diplomat who spoke with some who had been present, Charles Hardinge, commented "... the corpse was conveyed on a very high funeral car and was 'high' in more ways than one". His one-piece marble tombstone, bearing his full effigy, is now kept in the Golestan Palace Museum in Tehran.
For some reason he doesn't appear to need his tombstone anymore.
xileffilex

pasterno wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:49 pm

But these are not made up people. (like at 9/11)

Where did Reisi go then? What the real story?
The Dead Kennedys were real. The Ass-tro-nots. And many also rans who jumped at the chance for a new life for making a news story.
BTW the 9/11 "victims" were real if you care to research them. Please see the old forum. Unfortunately the "victim report" nonsense continues to misdirect those who came later to the hoax.