Man sets himself on fire outside of courthouse in NYC

TheNewsIsFake

Man sets himself on fire outside of courthouse in NYC

Unread post by TheNewsIsFake »

I'm calling bullshit
Last edited by TheNewsIsFake on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNewsIsFake

Re: Man sets himself on fire outside of courthouse in NYC

And of course CNN was right there to film him in an enclosed looking set

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's a bit of a give away, the guy with the camera shouts there is a guy lighting himself on fire before he actually does the lighting himself on fire bit.

Also, the amount of police officers just standing around watching him burn before the second guy with a fire extinguisher appears. It's like, fine, you just burn there quietly.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

After he's been put out.

He looks to be inside a bodysuit mesh. Still, I wonder what the actual amount of time a suit like that is meant to protect someone?

man sets himself on fire.png
TheNewsIsFake

This photo of the man is circulating on X. Just looks like him mocking us to me.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

TheNewsIsFake wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 pm And of course CNN was right there to film him in an enclosed looking set

Yes, like the guy at the Israeli embassy.

And it's also a great warning, if you have the dangerous belief the state isn't always telling the truth, you might set yourself on fire.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I figured that first tweet would be deleted, as the guy holding the camera gets his timings wrong. Starts shouting there is a man setting himself on fire while he pours liquid over himself. That really wouldn't be apparent if he didn't have foreknowledge.

And here's an embed of the photo.

GLkKAGEbgAA1F4N.jpg
Florida man sets himself on fire outside court house in NYC where former President Trump’s Hush Money trial is underway.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You can kind of see he's wearing some sort of mesh. I'm wondering if he's positioned like that so creasing is not apparent?

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 13.34.59.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 13.33.53.png

From the earlier tweet, we have a bit more resolution to see the bodysuit. I wonder if it works like a faraday cage?

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The whole point of X demonstrated in the thread I would suggest. So let's add some of those X video clips back.
BREAKING A man sets himself ON FIRE behind CNN outside the New York City Courthouse. I can smell the burn of some sort of flesh. I see a totally charred human being.

CNN CAPTURES MAXWELL AZZARELLO THEN EYE WITNESSES SPEAK
⚠️ WARNING GRAPHIC ⚠️ Video shows the moments after a man sets himself on fire in NYC near courthouse where Trump is on trial httpst.cod9iG8BmePv (by @YayAreaNews)

Maxwell Azzarello: Emt's Arrive After Self Immolation??? What Do You See?

https://odysee.com/@MaryMDoyle:0/Maxwel ... -You-See:c

What I find most interesting about this footage is after the ambulance arrives Maxwell Azzarello's hair and beard are still intact, he's wearing some sort of long johns and his boots are perfect; his skin and flesh are not charred as would be the case after such an act and he's sits up while on the stretcher to speak to the EMT's then he lays back down and folds his arms across his stomach.

Also the way the EMT's place him so roughly on the stretcher is not how a burn victim would be handled plus tying down a severely burnt person would not be done as the skin would have been burnt off after self immolation. All burn victims go into fetal position so why didn't he?

YouTube will Not allow this footage, I wonder why?

Disclaimer: All footage used is in the public domain across many platforms & I do not claim to own it, but I'm sharing it.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A different angle on this one, but looks to be a video feeding the narrative. QAnon 2.0 maybe?

Anon Presents: "Max Azzarello" - April 21, 2024
In disturbing news:

The man who set himself on fire outside of Trump’s trial in New York City, has been identified, as Max Azzarello.

In a message he sent out, he stated that his name is Max Azzarello, and he is an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan, in his manifesto it read.

From his message in his own words unedited:

“This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery:

“We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.”

“These claims sound like fantastical conspiracy theory, but they are not. They are proof of conspiracy. If you investigate this mountain of research, you will prove them too. If you learn a great deal about Ponzi schemes, you will discover that our life is a lie.”

“If you follow this story and the links below, you will discover the rotten truth of ‘post-truth America’. You will learn the scariest and stupidest story in world history. And you will realize that we are all in a desperate state of emergency that requires your action.”

“To my friends and family, witnesses and first responders, I deeply apologize for inflicting this pain upon you. But I assure you it is a drop in the bucket compared to what our government intends to inflict.”

“Because these words are true, this is an act of revolution.”

“What?? Don’t f—king resist Donald Trump! REJECT Donald Trump. Laugh at the rotten farce of an idea of Donald Trump having any power over you. F—kin duh,” Azzarallo wrote.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxazzarello

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... foundation

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/new-y ... 197/597363

Anyway, I actually came here to put this link up to the main blog.

Miles Mathis on the fake burning man show
https://fakeologist.com/miles-mathis-on ... -man-show/