I always hated Tuesdays

The members of this site
Nigel Tilbury

I always hated Tuesdays

Unread post by Nigel Tilbury »

God Hates Us All is the ninth studio album by American thrash metal band Slayer, released on September 11, 2001 by American Recordings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Mirr ... ideo_game)

"Dec 7, 2014 — He estimated he had about 6,000 records plus a large number of 45s. He started the business after Yesterday's Disc closed more than 10 years ago"

I set and alarm that day. Possibly the only day I can remember setting an alarm for anything besides a night of drinking before a work shift. I woke up and walked to Yesterday's disc. They had a special paper case version, so I left with 2 copies. I listened all the way through playing Dave Mirra BMX and turned the TV on. It was Bud Selig talking about airplanes, I thought maybe the Yankees went down and someone else would get a World Series this year.

Well, a quick flick of the remote and I found we had a Twin Tower smoking. Then the second explosion. Then they fell. By the end of the day we were told by certain people that Bin Laden did it and that war with very specific countries was the only outcome. And it was. We went. We destroyed. and in 2005 we got Youtube. All of a sudden we had termite, we had paper trails, we had attention brought to clean up of the material that happened quicker than any criminal investigation or aviation incident in history.

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/l ... 561176007/

In the end, I found that it was all probably Slayer having a strong interest in album sales. Hey, Kerry King knew Numetal sucked and probably chipped in a few bucks to get a good PR campaign going. Which resulted in the 9/11 attacks. As you can tell by the intro of the horrible Numetal album we know as God Hates us All. Slayer let us know the future of the next 20 years. "We believe all this chaos and atrocity can be traced back to one single event."

So, although the late great Aaron Dover told us No Floors and the ever artistic, adventurous and unwavering Napoleon Wilson told us "movie set", both gave us story lines that have stirred forums for years. Neither ever mentioned that there is a strong possibility that Kerry King was so sick of Nu-metal, he saved ever last penny and royalty to make a voice-over intro and dropped a couple buildings. By taking the floors out for easy clean up and then showing us movie set models for accuracy and dynamics to promote his album, in pure anger of the state of metal music. rachel deserves credit in that paragraph too, for all of her hard work.

1. Darkness Of Christ

Mankind in his insatiable search for divine
Knowledge has discarded all biblical teachings

Realizing that the strength of religion is the repression of
knowledge
All structures of religion have collapsed

Life prays for death
in the wake of the horror of these revelations

It was never imagined how graphic the reality that would
be known as the end
of creation
Would manifest itself

We believe all this chaos and atrocity can be traced
Back to one single event

We hold these truths to be painfully self-evident
All men are not created equal
Only the strong will prosper
Only the strong will conquer
Only in the darkness of Christ have I realized
God Hates Us All

IgnorancefromterrorSKILLEDMANKNOWSTRU.png

"Wicked Arts" and "Juggling Tricks" When the items of truth are being juggled, only the facts that lay in their hands at each landing can be true. We cant imagine that the common denominator lies in all the items being juggled. That they will never land and they will never be laid down for examination.