Some Paintings I made for 9/11

All things 9/11
Nigel Tilbury

Some Paintings I made for 9/11

Unread post by Nigel Tilbury »

I was hoping to get some critic of my 9/11 paintings. Could anyone give me their thoughts?

I'm just kidding. They are the pause button and a screenshot. I think 1080HD 60fps was not meant for 9/11 footage. Could I get some input? That looks like a painting to me.

Old stuff

new stuff
Attachments
I had a gift card to Hobby Lobby
I had a gift card to Hobby Lobby
Dollar General has a decent selection of brushes
Dollar General has a decent selection of brushes
The fire fighters let me stand next to them while they checked that gutter grate.
The fire fighters let me stand next to them while they checked that gutter grate.
Mr. Scooter:
"Perhaps your new bumchum Nigel will pop into the blog and “read” it"
napoleon

Re: Some Paintings I made for 9/11

Unread post by napoleon »

theres a montage in inception as they design the city ,only a few seconds long that is a hat tip to the naudet shot ,and the towers drop as it plays.
50 seconds in
totem were home ,not toto were home ,as cobbs main goal is to go home

theres no place like home

inception uses rosicrucian oz schema obviously ,same with interstellar ,ive broke down the rosicrucian director and his oz films ,even the books on the bookcase in interstellar
the destination is always oz ,figuratively via deception
viewtopic.php?p=10981#p10981
pretty easy to decipher inception our hero longs to leave the dream world like dorothy and has totem not a toto ,plaus shes ariadne Ariadne, in Greek mythology, daughter of Pasiphae and the Cretan king Minos. She fell in love with the Athenian hero Theseus and, with a thread or glittering jewels, helped him escape the Labyrinth after he slew the Minotaur, a beast half bull and half man that Minos kept in the Labyrinth.
gdgdgdg.JPG
blaming oz or going to oz is the fingerprint of english mysticism ,osiris or orion is two inverted 7s meaning oz ,and the same reason america has obelisks all over the shop .they consider america the new land of osiris - orion
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-15T133307.764.jpg
circumcision is related to osiris penis im betting ,his phallus gets eaten by a hooknose fish (thats slang for a jew 15th century slang ,no jew but the nose is older then the word) and vesica piscees was another tell of a fish pisces etc ,but the vesica is the birthing canal ,and that also matches immaculate conception of jesus and orions belt stars ,religion looks to be all updated in certain aspects over the past years by the lads who separate the gnostic clues between three big boys judaism islam christianity ,
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T130446.278.jpg
napoleon

deciphering oz and zerubabels vision gives you 911 in space ,same difference or psipher was jfk and his mirroring of lincoln including matching the plaza with where dorothy meets the scarecrow, he needed a brain too

it's really very easy to smash the american dream as it uses clever apes to lie to your face ,and the number of clever apes lying to your face is meant to coerse ya

unless you solve it

then you can just explain why reality ,like shanksville is the way it is
ipiccy_image (38) (2).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-10T224358.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T105952.748.jpg
it's a bonus listening to the pussies that are controlled
napoleon

i have tried my best to be a fakeologist and the likes of you and others paying me compliments is awesome thanks ever so much nigel ,and the others i thank you all ,the feedback is brilliant
Nigel Tilbury

What a great reception to my first forum. I am worried my first contribution was made out of haste and lack of research.

I never imagined that AI would make an oil painting. But if volcanoes have taught me anything, don't give up. Rather than linking articles to me being wrong. It is so easy to find I have screenshot my failure.

napoleon wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:47 am i have tried my best to be a fakeologist and the likes of you and others paying me compliments is awesome thanks ever so much nigel ,and the others i thank you all ,the feedback is brilliant
Attachments
Screenshot_20240423-210607.png
Mr. Scooter:
Nigel Tilbury

These were the best days ill have in a 9/11 forum. thanks napoleon.

Turns out that the painting effect happens with these programs, so I abandoned it for now.

I still think oil paintings in the hoax footage is happening. I just fell short on my proof this time and will have to regroup.

A painting will not have those poor fuzzy photo shop edges and I think there is something there.
Mr. Scooter: