Unread post by napoleon »

mqdefault (2).jpg
mqdefault (2).jpg (8.7 KiB) Viewed 134 times
nose out
images - 2024-05-07T203647.488.jpg
images - 2024-05-07T203647.488.jpg (4.3 KiB) Viewed 134 times
6646523101_885d8cceeb_c.jpg
gulf-fire

remember 911 was made from images that were already emblazoned in the mind ,chris nolan made a fancy film called inception about the concept ,that same concept is why dorothy's farmhands were her pals in the wizard of oz

same reason lukes journey mirrors osama bin ladens

same reason they use acute visions of oz at shanksville or the museums tin man ,or calling the operation to fund osama operation cyclone (twister)

the ingredient or psipher is the rosicrucian fairytail the wizard of oz ,and lucky for us this was unknown to the agents already in place keeping a lid on research they pretend like there is nothing more to discover by occupying the fakeologists platforms

and after all we are talking about shutting down every 911 blog except the fakeologists and retiring everyone he has spoke to in half a decade
napoleon

Re: You're The First Person to Solve 9/11

speilberg shows the method perfectly in one image
close-encounters-2.jpg
napoleon

remember also the event was mirroring the sky that morning ,the stars jupiter dark father becomes 1 osama attacking the twins gemini above the new york ecliptic within the crux of orions arrow from aldebaran to sirius (alderaan in star wars ) 2 darth vader attacking luke n leia 3 the father from the shining killing the twins
1 osama was mirrored from the space wizard of oz film luke was the alter
2darth vader is from the space wizard of oz film dark father
3jack in the shining shows allusions to being the tin man bad leg axe and freezes up at the end of the film

kubrick was a fan of george lucas's oz schema he recreated his version of 911 in the shining all using oz schema

lukes light saber is the tower antenna leia the the other twin has no antenna or light saber

darth represents the monolith or black mirror of john dee, the dark side ,ergo kubrick puts the monoliths at all the majorr events in human history ,all assigned by rosicrucians as leaps in evolution

all mirroring a prior or upcoming event ,unlike lucas who already had the images from the collapse by 1980

its called the wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror ,ergo jfk mirrored a predecessors assassination ,and 911 mirrored the rosicrucian directors psi fi ,wether its blade runner escape from new york the fog they live ,but the explanations come from speilberg he loves that angle of acute disclosure ,lucas is more of a journey explainer and methodologist
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T145709.174.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T151316.464.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-31T105939.342.jpg
the sky has every character from 911
napoleon

rtiorotp.JPG
source (6).gif
giphy (20).gif
napoleon

wonder if we get a jlb livestreamn tonight
napoleon

now go and find out when the surrounding buildings were constructed and figure out whats more suspect that they were built after star wars or they match the star wars counterparts ,merril lynch is r2d2, or soloman brothers matching the carbonite solo-man gets frozen in simmilar to the cloud that envelopes solomons brothers building 7
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-25T155140.932.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-25T162756 (5).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-26T003650.017.jpg
the truth cannot be denied ,so you must find where reality gets spliced
napoleon

i can hear crying in the audiostream because my images can't be addressed by the fucking frauds of oz
address my images i fucking dare ya's

oh and everytime you cats fish and complain ,i make page that gets 900 views fucking mongs

911 was a masonic ceremony of the highest llevel ,maybe even the highest thus far!

and this event was to attach terra to the fundamental religions ,ergo destroying existing religions and ushering in a watered down or new age spiritualism that the alchemists and theosophist choose for us (after the three religions have been used to corrupt as many men and women and bring in a world crisis that will be blamed ) no more individuality or freedom to worship.

the reason you will never get a discussion on fakeologist is the level of truth is set by secret societies ,who in turn run 99percent if not more of truther sites ,whether directly setting them up or by using retards and donations as nudging to honest proprieters

american masons , theosophist , wank truthers who flutter from one channel to another wasting the time of lads like tim the fakeologist with inane trans talk or chemtrail shit or the war hoax bollocks

are not allowed to tie in the wizard of oz and it's theosophical ties to the artistocrats currently running america ,because ultimately the delivery method of 911 and it's origin would empower the most gullible ape and show them they are now at the top of the food chain

and that's where the fun starts once one has identified who made the 911 movie and why a certain way of describing that event is off limits to talk about (primarily the masonic or theosophical side) then we get to strip these dispicable men and women who parade around as truthers accolades like skinning a rabbit.

it is fun watching or should i say listening to nlp and lukewarm mentality surrounding what i have proven since the teens ,it's 2024 now lol

i even laugh at timeserved truthers saying 911 isn't enough to tip the scales

Osama bin Laden. Born in Jeddah in 1957 , Osama bin Laden was born in 1957 to a Yemeni bricklayer.
yellow brick road
codename tim oz-man

The process in the scientific method involves making conjectures (hypothetical explanations), deriving predictions from the hypotheses as logical consequences, and then carrying out experiments or empirical observations based on those predictions.
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (2).jpg
Operation Cyclone http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operatio%E2%80%A6
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen in Afghanistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in mid-1979,[3] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980
1979 to 1989 CIA programme
operation cyclone to fund ozma bin laden ,get to fuck twister operation funded ozma ,the wizard of oz,the same mechanism took dorothy to oz.

and this wizard of oz codename tim ozman caused these images on 911
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3).jpg
What is the scientific method of prediction?
The prediction is obtained by reasoning or calculating from the hypothesis and knowledge of the experimental setup so that the prediction makes a declaration as to what sort of results are expected if the hypothesis works
[/color]
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3) (1).jpg
so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
anyone explained why they used crowleys liber oz numbers for the planes =no
anyone explained why they mirror the witch death celebrations in the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden in timesquare =no
anyone explained why judy woods directed energy weapon and her twister turn things sepia and her copilot j hutchenson uses the wizard of oz magic repertoire ,ie yellowish stones = yellow bricks flying broom like the witch ,magic water that dorothy uses he makes float and his o point enrgy battery is modelled on a lightsaber
anyone explained why so sirius
as i said i made order out of chaos
i predicted all houseclowns masons and gatekeeping websites would ignore this even the ones that ab posts and claims to be psi-entific and logical
muppets!!
[/color]
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (2).jpg
i can tell you why you frauds can;t address my images ,so never bluff with no hand ,because new jerusalem and the yellow brick road of the religion hijackers theosophy rosicrucianism explains why you get all yje yellow brick road symbolism at 911

so pipe down learn to read and never try and belittle my work

amateur fucks cant even address pictures on the blog your so obviously occupying

Heavenly Jerusalem
Page
Discussion
Read
View source
View history

Heavenly Jerusalem, Krystal Cathedral (art by Sequoia)
Through gridworking, Heavenly Jerusalem reveals to be the location of which one may access the Cosmic Cube Matrix from the Eye of God, this Golden Cube appears to hold the organic creator's instruction set for the earth element Hexahedron and for the purpose of building Krystal Cathedrals and Golden Cities. This instruction set is hidden in the grail, or grual Stargate which has been fought over for thousands of years by those with competing alien agendas, this area is in Temple Mount.

As Cosmic Holy Father incarnated into the Emerald Order King Arthur Christos template, he brought with him the Emerald Rod codes for the Universal 12:12 Christos Male Electrical pattern manifested into the 11D Rod and Staff architecture as a planetary upgrade anchored into the Albion Lightbody. This raised the Michael family from 11:11 gateway protectors to begin to anchor within themselves the 12:12 Christ Electrical pattern, which opened the door for Solar Dragon Michael to finally awaken from stasis and take his rightful place as Solar Christ King in Heavenly Jerusalem. Heavenly Jerusalem is the same as a Krystal Cathedral, it is a holy architecture in the planetary grail body that holds the crystalline blueprint for Golden Cities, Golden Child Eggs, Dragon Eggs and Edenic Codes designed for achieving hierogamic union templating for birthing the Solar Male and Female Christ Consciousness.

The Emerald Order base shield holds the seven mansions from within the Krystal Cathedral or Heavenly Jerusalem which are the Golden Cities of eternal light that now protect the Emerald Heart of the World Soul.
Solar Anointing of Michael

Solar Dragon Ouroboros
The Emerald Order carried out for witnessing in the planetary consciousness record the Solar Anointing of Christ Michael in the 2D Stargate, to lay the foundation of the Spirit of Perfect Peace in Heavenly Jerusalem.

Through the Solar Anointing carried out in the Grail Cup of Heavenly Jerusalem, Solar Dragon Christ Michael was placed on a golden throne and given the title of 13th Maji Grail King of Kings, to begin his mission of restoring the Holy Grail Cup in the 2D-5D-8D-11D layers and to initiate the awakening of the other authentic Maji Grail Kings.

The Rainbow Dragons would breathe the living holy spirit of the grail cup into his permanent seed atom so his Emerald diamond heart would pulse into the circuitry in Avebury, and then He would take his rightful place on the throne created for him in the White Temple of Solomon in Heavenly Jerusalem.[1]

Golden Cube Solar Codes
The Sun is receiving a tremendous variation of solar streams in the form of highly refined electromagnetic frequencies from the Cosmic Founder Source Domains, directing plasma transmissions from the Pleiadian star system. These solar streams from the Pleiades are catalyzed by the return of Solar Christ Michael and Solar Christ Mary into dimensionalization, and are filled with Golden Cube Solar Codes that are transmitting activations to the human Crystal Body and DNA. During this phase, the solar coded streams are building the krystal holographic architecture to prepare for the density shift that is occurring soon which will radically change the base magnetism of the Earth and the Sun.[2]
napoleon

gold cubes and oz at 911 and some nice images for ya to explain better than me ,so pipe down or pipe up and discuss the blog's content ,some folks miss ts out of words ,here ill do you grammar nazis with images
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-10T224358 (1) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T104944.jpg
173.jpg
siriusly shabby 5 years tomorrow since houseclowns took over the audios because of me ,i made 911 make sense

take care
napoleon

complaining ,,,have a napoleon wilson day with all the complainers ,we'll do a rorshack test on the karens
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (6).jpg
i think the blog is sensored enough by it being ignored for five years ,what say you
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (15) (1).jpg
i aint gonna lose to people who cant look at pictures am i .
ipiccy_image (38) (1).jpg
if my future was reliant on wackos listening to me and thumbing up some hippie concept in pom id be worried too
napoleon

as i said ab .not one person will just say what i write daily ................and why is that?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
c712ea7232c9093fba1a387658c554a7_w200.gif
c712ea7232c9093fba1a387658c554a7_w200.gif (1.69 MiB) Viewed 17 times
ipiccy_image (92) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image (92) (1).jpg (39.51 KiB) Viewed 17 times
UYTTY.JPG
because 911 and jfk are rosicrucian ceremonies ,they are theosophist that adopted the wizard of oz as the tool to fool gullible apes invented royal society the u.n. etc and the nazis ,address my images please
controlled opposition cannot introduce new information ,i did say,you seehow easy they falter honestly i couldn't believe my luck when i figured out controlled opposition cant absorb me........................i know so instead we get the acts fighting each other ,lol