You're The First Person to Solve 9/11

All things 9/11
napoleon

Re: You're The First Person to Solve 9/11

Unread post by napoleon »

no glass in that big piece of dust falling is there,what can you extrapolate from that?
love bill burr til covaids ,then i had to cut 80 percent of entertainment and sport out of my life due to mask wearers and retards ,this bill burr rant is fun he wins over the crowd

p.s when yo do solve 911 every truther upto that point becomes an obfuscaitor openly,

theres always room at the top
p.s. gaia has visited volcanoes and is a geologist
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ha napoleon, thanks for the shoutout.

First of all, I think the terminology "I have solved X" is ridiculous and just as megalomaniac as the System Organizers proclaim with their "the science is settled" and such quotes. I get it from you guys, we three are of the same age bracket, me being in between napoleon wilson and Neil Tilbury in age, it is tongue-in-cheek clickbait proclamations, but still...

In the end I think yous agree that nobody of us could "solve" anything more than the pieces of the puzzle we've looked into and added our sense to/about.

Also here the concept of mentalversity** kicks in:

We all agree upon a certain point: "the grass is shades of green", or "the media narrative of that day does not fit".

Then within those boundaries, the more we are the more we share and the more we share the more we are, giving our insights onto a case only elevates our levels of knowledge.

So at maximum we could "solve" something together (as in "together we matter, to gather we better"), but not on our own.

Having said that and now on the topic of what I never found to be an interesting psyop worth to put a lot of time in

(I still remember the outcries of Greek-Swiss (!!) misom about that "how can you think like that, 9/11 is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING blah blah blah", ok you are brainwashed milady)

9/11, 9/12 for me, and that absolutely unique unmarkedness is a much better clue for how to live your life than anything else.

There was some video by one of the biggest trolls on the interwebz, Hans Wormhole (he chose the moniker "Hans Wormhat", but I added another fake layer on top).

He in one of his many silly videos claimed

"volcanic eruptions are FAKE, look at the cloud expansions, they just look like 9/11, which was fake"

Good observation, bad reasoning.

It is not the volcanic eruptions that are fake, those are very real and happening many times MORE than what the medias portray (it's hard to get to remote areas in Kamchatka or undersea)

What I suspect is the case is this:

To simulate Rapidly Expanding Clouds in an early CGI format (as most of us here agree at least the media shown imagery of 9/11 was fabricated BEFORE that day in 2001) they needed input. Most of technology is actually looking at how nature works and replicating that using tech.

The best and most abundant rapid cloud expansions are happening with volcanic eruptions.

Yes, you can make expanding dust clouds, use prop real explosions, and just "smoke machines", but that doesn't do the full trick.

so WHY did Hans Wormhole say this?

1 - the volcanic eruptions he saw and shared footage of "just looked like the clouds in 9/11"
2 - 9/11 clouds were fake, so volcanic eruptions are fake

He reversed reality, as is his whole schtick.

1 - indeed the "clouds of 9/11" looked JUST like volcanic eruptions
2 - volcanic eruptions are real, that does not make the clouds in 9/11 real, to the contrary, cause "Ground Zero" was not a volcano.
3 - they used those real volcanic eruption mechanisms to SIMULATE Rapidly Expanding Clouds for 9/11 (and any other CGI "bombing"/explosion, it is the base of the algorithm in the softwares used)

Some still image from the Denver Post, look at how the dust clouds are rolling over the sea, exactly like a volcano would. And does.

============

I have visited quite some volcanoes in the world, yet unfortunately never witnessed a volcanic eruption. It is one of 3 absolute highlights of Nature I wanna see; volcanic eruption, living magma (only on Vanuatu, Rollo went there on my advice, Antarctica and Ethiopia, both rather inaccessible places) and the auroras (borealis and australis), those magical natural phenomena must be so absolutely overwhelming, proving how little mankind means for the enormity of Gaia, the Earth.

I was close, 1 week after I was next to the Tungurahua in Ecuador, it erupted!

I took this photo when I was there

for those who still travel, some tips:

Pico, Azores, Atlantic Ocean - the highest mountain of Portugal and a beautiful conical volcano on a very little visited, so non-touristic island in the middle of the ocean - easy to visit for both North Americans (Air Canada flies directly to the Azores) and Europeans

Vesuvius, next to Naples, Italy - see the Pompeii thread

Tambora, Sumbawa (nobody goes there so again very original and non-touristic and therefore "poor"), Indonesia - the only eruption (1815) in recorded history that led to REAL Global Climate Change, with The Year Without a Summer, an event documented in private letters (the most personal sources for historical events) all over the world, the location of our honeymoon, absolutely astonishing hike

Saba, Dutch Caribbean island that has the shortest commercial airport in the world, and it is cool to land there, but the real gem is just the whole island. It is a volcano rising up from the sea, and the island only has 1 "beach", but only at certain moments in the year!

** wow, I see the word "mentalversity" was used by others (a defunct web domain and a YT channel).
But 1) they or their content have nothing to do with me or the meaning I give to the word and 2) the YT channel at least started AFTER I coined the term in mid 2021....
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
napoleon

i enjoyed the pancakes comedy ,i think comedy as nuanced as it gets maybe painting or music is the only art that transcends between peoples tastes

but comedy is a close third

im in no rush for others to agree with me about 911either ,i simply show what it was unlike truthers and gatekeepers who show what it was not

it's the thrill of knowing whos a cunt and whos not a cunt ,and watching the pantomimes from the actors

still gets me excited knowing my first appraisal officially on fakeologist and the lads i met was 12 percent legit and 88 percent houseclown because it is well and truly 99 percent versus me ,ab is still the genius behind the curtain
napoleon

volacnoes will remain real until i get to visit one ,but i do like the fakery angle of making nature this beast that we are struggling against for survival

keep up the good work ,anyone in a position of media or producing content for media is usually up for embellishing or just downright fakery
napoleon

the best part about my work is how it affects the houseclowns that post in clues forum and over here ,the disconnect because of me is warranted

if i was running clues forum i'd have sent all the boys over day one ,unfortunately the psilent shitbags that post inane 911 bollocks over at clues forum ,cannot post the same dogshit in here so they revert to shit about covid

as i say i am a little sadistic and find fakeology very very easy and have done since i joined
i just hope we eventually get beyond the main input being about whatever topics they are allowed to talk about ,in theory iv'e done them a big favour by solving the psipher and v.i.t.r.i.o.l. behind founding america jfk 911 and covid ,israel was a dodddle also

just hoping for one legitimate fakeologist nigel ,that is all it would take
napoleon

ergo i got the main man ab to not talk about it until one of the houseclowns does ,thereby showing how many have been telling porkies

as i said in jan 2018

my prize is the renaming of lake ontario to lake napoleon wilson

nothing less

ive been champ for over 5 years now ,year ten in the real world

my only alleigence is to make fakeologist the only site left
napoleon

you won't find any discussion on this anywhere nigel

especially not from fakeologists ,scratch that let me first premise ab set up his website he is the fakeologist

a vast amount iof his early visitors were from other websites ,alot of these sites do and have done great work on 911

and i am not the first to say movie set ,my work fits on the end of september clues premise that 911 was a premade movie

but that sir is only a fraction of what 911 was and how this popculture terra events real narrative is a continuation of the founding fathers of americas true purpose.

to start 911 was a masonic ceremony of the highest llevel ,maybe even the highest thus far!

and this event was to attach terra to the fundamental religions ,ergo destroying existing religions and ushering in a watered down or new age spiritualism that the alchemists and theosophist choose for us (after the three religions have been used to corrupt as many men and women and bring in a world crisis that will be blamed ) no more individuality or freedom to worship.

the reason you will never get a discussion on fakeologist is the level of truth is set by secret societies ,who in turn run 99percent if not more of truther sites ,whether directly setting them up or by using retards and donations as nudging to honest proprieters

american masons , theosophist , wank truthers who flutter from one channel to another wasting the time of lads like tim the fakeologist with inane trans talk or chemtrail shit or the war hoax bollocks

are not allowed to tie in the wizard of oz and it's theosophical ties to the artistocrats currently running america ,because ultimately the delivery method of 911 and it's origin would empower the most gullible ape and show them they are now at the top of the food chain

and that's where the fun starts once one has identified who made the 911 movie and why a certain way of describing that event is off limits to talk about (primarily the masonic or theosophical side) then we get to strip these dispicable men and women who parade around as truthers accolades like skinning a rabbit.
it is fun watching or should i say listening to nlp and lukewarm mentality surrounding what i have proven since the teens ,it's 2024 now lol

i even laugh at timeserved truthers saying 911 isn't enough to tip the scales

Osama bin Laden. Born in Jeddah in 1957 , Osama bin Laden was born in 1957 to a Yemeni bricklayer.
yellow brick road
codename tim oz-man

The process in the scientific method involves making conjectures (hypothetical explanations), deriving predictions from the hypotheses as logical consequences, and then carrying out experiments or empirical observations based on those predictions.

Operation Cyclone http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operatio%E2%80%A6
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen in Afghanistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in mid-1979,[3] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980
1979 to 1989 CIA programme
operation cyclone to fund ozma bin laden ,get to fuck twister operation funded ozma ,the wizard of oz,the same mechanism took dorothy to oz.

and this wizard of oz codename tim ozman caused these images on 911

What is the scientific method of prediction?
The prediction is obtained by reasoning or calculating from the hypothesis and knowledge of the experimental setup so that the prediction makes a declaration as to what sort of results are expected if the hypothesis works
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-10T224358.jpg
[/color]
so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
anyone explained why they used crowleys liber oz numbers for the planes =no
anyone explained why they mirror the witch death celebrations in the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden in timesquare =no
anyone explained why judy woods directed energy weapon and her twister turn things sepia and her copilot j hutchenson uses the wizard of oz magic repertoire ,ie yellowish stones = yellow bricks flying broom like the witch ,magic water that dorothy uses he makes float and his o point enrgy battery is modelled on a lightsaber
anyone explained why so sirius
as i said i made order out of chaos
ipiccy_image (38) (1).jpg

i predicted all houseclowns masons and gatekeeping websites would ignore this even the ones that ab posts and claims to be psi-entific and logical
muppets!!
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (5).jpg
napoleon

p.s when yo do solve 911 every truther upto that point becomes an obfuscaitor openly,

if you were paying attention for the past 24 hours ,you would have witnessed this in the forum and blog

openly ha
napoleon

theres no cohesion and argumentation left town ,same in ever increasing circles to other sites ,what was once under scrutiny now must be overlooked

and the solution to problems in front of you are now deemed to have solutions on the horizon from a second rate troupe that only have the equivalent of putting their fingers in their ears and la la la ing

if i was putting a team together and had no wins i would start changing players ,likewise with a team of any sort or work gang ,but having ohso many truthers platespinning and getting no results is deemed acceptable

its fucking embarrassing i dont know about acceptable
napoleon

gotta run out take care ,p.s if you quote someone you can remove the majority of the quote and shorten it ,test it out there is a preview button ,hasta lavista