the provable nonsense of "Abiogenic Oil"

aSHIFT.

the provable nonsense of "Abiogenic Oil"

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Thanks to Neil Tilbury's post here, it is finally time to start this thread that I had in mind for a long time.
Neil Tibury on April 29, 2024:

Oil and Volcano debate has led me to ponder. Is oil organic matter? that is replenished easily? If this organic matter is in the earth, could it be the material that is molten?
The "ACT community", credit to JLB for that wording, I use the word conspie, has been flooded with nonsensical and in more than one case Frankensteining old ideas and presenting them as "groundbreaking".

One major example is Flat Smurf (Flat Earth). The 19th century ideas from inventor Samuel Rowbotham have been reworked (by NASA and "ex"NASA employees and all kinds of shady carnies like Eric Dubay, Mark Sargeant, Jeranism and many more char(ade)-actors) and unfortunately thousands upon thousands believe that shit.

That psyop, lucklily by real old-time truth investigators, like Chris Kendall (Hoax Busters Call, the very best truth seeking radio show there was, with all respect to Ab's and my own activities!) and Seneca, farcevalue and others recognized as such is and will be outlined more on the Flat Smurf page at Fakeopedia.

This thread is about

The Provable Nonsense of Abiogenic Oil

For those who like to listen to carnies/others (first) rather than come to their thinking from their own points, there is the video by Climate nonsense content creator Tony Heller

Tony is a petroleum geologist, so knows about the subject in depth.

-------------------------

But much better than listening to others, is going into nature and testing it for yourselves. In the years before I became a basin analyst I was organizing geologic field excursions and at those we did that what Gaia does over time and anyone can do with a burner and test tube: produce (small amounts of) oil and gas DIRECTLY from the Source Rock (SR).

So this video is from SE Spain where you find highly organic rocks that you can break and make oil and gas yourself!

In the video you see the field geologist lighting first the tube and then producing small amounts of oil (liquid phase hydrocarbons) and gas (vapor phase). As is done daily in Rock Eval analysis in laboratories.

First oil is formed, which requires "lower" temperatures than the gas phase to be produced, that you see later in the video where the match is lit again by the gas coming out of the test tube.

So this means that biogenic oil and gas production is a no-brainer; anyone can do it.

Then the """alternative""" idea that has been revived by the conspie carnies; the "Abiogenic Oil" idea.

That comes from a Soviet geologist who "couldn't identify a Source Rock for the hydrocarbons found in the basin he worked on (the famous Athabasca oil sands), so he contemplated, not proven, not established, just a hypothesis, that "the oil and gas must come from inorganic sources".

In 1951 (!!), so akin to Rowbotham's idea, "let's revive an over 50 years old idea, outdated by allll the research coming on top of it since.
In 1951, the Soviet geologist Nikolai Alexandrovitch Kudryavtsev proposed the modern abiotic hypothesis of petroleum. On the basis of his analysis of the Athabasca Oil Sands in Alberta, Canada, he concluded that no "source rocks" could form the enormous volume of hydrocarbons, and therefore offered abiotic deep petroleum as the most plausible explanation. (Humic coals have since been proposed for the source rocks.)

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic ... eum_origin
Yet nobody has proven this idea. If "Abiogenic Oil" would be correct, where are ALL the evidences for it then? Which non-biogenic rock type produces complex organic compounds like the ones found in oil (oil is not just 1 chemical composition, yet a collection of many different types of hydrocarbon combinations (alkanes, benzenes, sulphur-bearing elements, etc.)

Which inorganic rock is responsible for the formation of oil and gas? Crickets.

---------------------------------------

More indications everyone can observe:

1 - Anyone of us should KNOW the many biogenic oils produced, cause we use them in our food:

- sunflower oil
- avocado oil
- peanut oil
- etc. etc. etc.

We don't get oils from inorganic compounds, do we?

2 - anyone who has been in marshy, swampy areas should have observed oil films, oil slicks and other oily evidences floating in organically rich, oxygen poor environments

Waxy plants and algae form oil, "live", at least over a short enough timespan for us to recognize (not the millions of years it takes Gaia to produce petroleum from SRs, plus the migration to reservoir rocks and the accumulation it takes to saturate those to producable levels).

They are not my most World Impress Photos of all, but you should be able to spot the coloration of the water (I boosted the contrast and colors to make it more visible).

This is a small pond in a huge area where we organized our famous Deep Green all night underground party in the WWII bunker in Western Germany in 2010.

These kind of locations YOU can find in your vicinity, in any place where you have these conditions (oxygen poor, low circulation waters and high organic matter production), you can even make it in your own garden if you have one, or just in a jar on the window sill.

==================

I hope this helps in recognizing yet another one of those "let's confuse and conquer" psyops to make people crazy, like Flat Smurf, and hopefully people will refrain from making those claims or assumptions based on almost psientific (reversed science; instead of basing your theories on the experiments, make the experiments fit to an pre-established theory that needs to be gobbled up, like "nuclear chain reactions").

So "Abiogenic Oil" = psience or scientism
Biogenic Oil = science, the art of knowing, that what can be established using experiments following the philosophy of science, the origin of it, not the 18th century corruption thereof (scientism)

The overall shape of the Earth (can ONLY be convex spherical, how much ellipsoidal it is, is up for scientific debate) and the biogenic origins of oil and gas are exactly those things WE CAN identify ourselves without the need to rely on fauxthorities from any source.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Re: the provable nonsense of "Abiogenic Oil"

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Covering the other points of Neil Tilbury's questions:
Is oil organic matter?
It is formed from organic matter and if you like you can call the matter thus organic, yes.
that is replenished easily?
This point I have heard also many times being proposed by carnies, often in relation to "Abiogenic Oil", but not only and revolves around 2 major underlying factors:

1 - a gross misunderstanding of what "oil fields" are. They are not "swimming pools of liquid petroleum" that you find by drilling into the ground, and """drain""" them to empty.

this is NOT how nature works.

Oil and gas are always accompanied by water (dissolved in it or having separate phases within an oil field) and are in the pore space of porous rocks (sedimentary, mostly sandstones) or in fractured limestones or non-sedimentary rocks as basalts or others.

2 - the Oil Price. And that is something I have not seen anyone expand on in detail.

The Oil Price is totally fabricated. Hence why the term "Petrodollar" is wrong. The Dollar price is not tied to the quantities of oil, as in a zero sum household economic sense. That is what "we" have been indoctrinated with, but that is a major point of contention from my side.

If you believe the oil price is real, you would come with replenishment ideas:

"there must be infinite oils because the oil price is so wonky"

But if you know the oil price is a completely separate factor from the "proven oil reserves" (which is ALWAYS an estimate ; the Science is by its very definition NEVER settled), you don't fall for that.

Think back about the last decades.

The oil price used to be at 120-130 USD per barrel (159 liters) of crude (meaning unrefined; unprocessed by cracking) oil (in 2008) and then within a year it was at 30 USD / barrel. HUH?

If the Oil Price would be "correct" or at least tied to the quantities of oil, then that would mean there suddenly would be 4x as much oil (at 30 USD) than when it was 120 USD... That is not how nature works, that is not the reality. It shows you that the oil price is, as so many of the "Stock Market" is fabricated, is controlled by other factors (Animal Farming shenanigans) than by zero-sum economic laws.

Apparently the oil price 2 years ago peaked at 130 USD again, I stopped following all news and thus also the oil price a LOOOONG time ago, a snippet from the IndianExpress (just to avoid linking to CNN and the others, but it's in the end the same medias):
Stocks drop after crude oil prices touch $130 per barrel

A barrel of US crude oil settled at $119.40 per barrel, up 3.2 per cent, after earlier touching $130.50. Brent crude, the international standard, settled at $123.21 per barrel, up 4.3 per cent, after earlier topping $139.

By: AP
New York | Updated: March 8, 2022 09:49 IST

Stocks drop after crude oil prices touch $130 per barrelOil prices have soared recently on worries that Russia's invasion of Ukraine will upend already tight supplies.

Stocks fell sharply on Wall Street after another big leap for oil prices threatened to squeeze inflation’s grip on the global economy.

The S&P 500 on Monday fell 3 per cent, its biggest drop in 16 months, after a barrel of US crude surged to nearly $120 on the possibility that Washington could bar imports from Russia. Overseas markets also fell, taking their cue from oil’s movements.

Oil prices had gone as high as $130 a barrel. Gold and a measure of nervousness on Wall Street also rose. The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 2.4 per cent and the tech-heavy Nasdaq gave up 3.6 per cent.

https://indianexpress.com/article/world ... t-7806123/
Showing again that the "Oil Price" is a market tool, not a reflection of how many units of oil there are in the whole wide world and thus getting to a proper cost per unit assessment.
If this organic matter is in the earth, could it be the material that is molten?
The temperatures needed to melt rock are MUCH higher than you need to form oil and gas from Source Rocks.

Back in university, I must say we had a pretty "good" education (still within the Prussian Inducation System hence the quotation marks), in the sense that we did lots of experiments, such that in front of our eyes we could observe and deduct, not just "accept this gospel and spread it on" WITHOUT that first-hand confirmation.

And using the high temperature oven we melted basalt (low silica content, low viscosity, leading to Hawaii style fast flowing lava) and granite (intrusive rock, high silica content, high viscosity, favoring Andean/Strombolian style exposive volcanism).

Basalt melted at around 1000-1200 degrees C and granite needed much higher temperatures of like 1400...

Rock Eval pyrolysis is basically the laboratory equivalent of what we did in the field in the video linked above:

on the horizontal scale you see the Temperatures and the vertical scale is Hydrogen Index, or how much reactive hydrocarbons there are (mg HC) per unit of TOC (Total Organic Carbon). These plots are used to differentiate different source rock types (I, II, III) and the expected products from those (more oils or more gases).

Oil formation starts at temperatures around 400+ C and gas at slightly higher temps (Tmax), but way below the temperatures needed to melt inorganic rocks.

Also, the Source Rocks are not "melting", they are expelling the hydrocarbons from the rock, but the rock itself doesn't melt (change from solid to liquid phase).

the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Re: the provable nonsense of "Abiogenic Oil"

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

this topic is essential

essential oils, you could say.

because it stands as a model for

the provable nonsense of so many carny created narratives - carnarratives

If you want to speak about Greenland

GO there

Investigate

Do fieldwork

Come with theses, new structured thoughts other people can recognize meaning in

but not stupid claiming from autistic attics

and thinking you are somehow smart

practice Science

that what you do in the kitchen

kitchen = chemistry

visit nature, study the beauties of Earth

and that is the logical irony with "all those" - I like to meet the exception(al one)s...

Flat Smurfs and Abiogenic Oil claimants

they ain't interested in Earth or Skies or anything

it's just armwaiving by carnies
hoping the shit sticks

and people gobble it up

at the minimum

a more paranoid mind than mine, but not necessarily wrong, may see deeper structural organizational shenanigans.....

ONly when I saw Orion rising "wrong", in my absent and back in thoughts in old days in Europe, and therefore must have been affected

namely on its side

and not upright

Flat Smurf REALLY made no sense anymore

LIVE it

same with Oils

PROVE abiogenic to us

and you create something
if not, you waste

your LIFE
your CHOICE