People wasting their time arguing.

Use this forum to test its features not, to create posts to be looked at.
NigelT

Re: Not too many people do this for fun

Unread post by NigelT »

this doesnt fit your story. but i started with friendly 9/11 and volcano post.
you called me neil and shit posted me.
its that simple

read the top of ashift. "this is war"
you cant cry when you get what you came looking for
Screenshot 2024-05-21 093441.png
NigelT

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:52 pm Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group, who is now generally regarded as a fictional character rather than a real person. According to the books, Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403). He erected a sanctuary (1409), where he was entombed after his death in 1484. The alleged discovery of the tomb 120 years later became the occasion for the public announcement of the order’s existence.erowior.JPG
The secretive nature of the early brotherhood—if it actually existed—would have made contact with it difficult. The combination of alchemy and mysticism associated with it, however, became quite influential. Rosicrucianism was attractive to many thinkers throughout Europe, possibly including the English philosopher and scientist Francis Bacon. It declined dramatically in the 18th century, however, a victim of the skepticism and rationalism of the Enlightenment, though some Rosicrucian ideas survived in speculative Freemasonry.
photo_2023-05-10_02-40-45.jpg
The two most successful modern Rosicrucian organizations were established in the 20th century. The Ancient Mystical Order Roase Crucis (AMORC) was founded in New York City in 1915 by H. Spencer Lewis (1883–1939). Claiming that he had learned the teachings of the order from European Rosicrucians, Lewis attracted new members from around the world by distributing his teachings in mail-order lessons. Regarding Egypt as the cradle of Rosicrucian wisdom, he subsidized the creation of a highly acclaimed Egyptian Museum at the group’s headquarters in San Jose, California.Capturehjkjhkj.JPG

I SAW THE CRANK AND YEAR AGO. WHAT WAS THE HIDDEN MEANING? ALSO I SAW RUDE? WAS THAT THE VAGUE RESPONSE FROM YOU? I DIDNT GET IT.

al qa eda (ape ap-la-net)running the taliban(tiibana )gas pipes to your cell

https://www.fluentu.com/blog/english/en ... omophones/

YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST POSTERS HERE TO MAKE HOMOPHONES SO MEANINGFUL AND INSPIRING. THERE ARE THINGS I HAD NEVER THOUGHT OF.

THE AL QA EDA IS BRILLIANT AND I LINKED TO WHAT ONE IS AND THINKTHAT IF YOU DECIPHER THE MEANING AND THE SOURCE YOU TRUELY WILL FIND THE OZ THAT IS HIDDEN

DO YOU WANT TO REPLY MORE CLEARLY? IN THE OTHER CHAT? I AM WORKING HARD TO READ YOUR BLOG AS REQUESTED AND HOPE TO SHED LIGHT ON YOUR TOPIC
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:59 pm
And so it was.
Babalon's consort is Chaos, called the "Father of Life" in the Gnostic Mass, being the male form of the creative principle. Chaos appears in The Vision and the Voice and later in Liber Cheth vel Vallum Abiegni. Separate from her relationship with her consort, Babalon is usually depicted as riding the Beast. The Book of Thoth, "she rides astride the Beast; in her left hand she holds the reins, representing the passion which unites them. In her right she holds aloft the cup, the Holy Grail aflame with love and death. In this cup are mingled the elements of the sacrament of the Aeon".millenium
History tells us that the Babylonian Empire fell very suddenly and very unpleasantly to the Persians under Cyrus The Great in 539 BC. Later when Darius was King the Babylonians revolted unsuccessfully and as a consequence, they experienced many of the same brutalities they had previously inflicted . The Babylonians themselves strangled many . When the city fell Herodotus says that the gates were pulled down . The once great city – the Queen of the world – was defeated, devastated and despoiled.

this whore of babylon cleaned up her act ,she took on the mantle of babalon ,but she aint a whore no more and not many desire what she gives out ,for free at fakeologist.com
https://symbolsage.com/what-is-star-of-babalon/

The Star of Babalon is a symbol of the goddess Babalon. While the general representation of the symbol features a seven-pointed star locked within a circle, often with a chalice or grail in the center. Some variations also feature letters and other symbols. In order to understand what the Star of Babalon symbolizes, it’s important to know who Babalon was.

I THINK YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO TRULY SHED LIGHT ON THIS HIDDEN MEANING. IF SOMEONE WERE TO READ YOUR BLOG IN LIVE IT COULD AS YOU SAY SHOW THE HOUSECLOWN AND SLAP THEM.

FOR ME THE SYMBOLISM THAT YOU SHOW AND REVEAL INSPIRES ME TO CREATE AS MUCH COMMENTARY AS YOU CREATE. IT IS SOMETHING THE WORLD SHOULD READ. AND WITH 2500 POSTS I KNOW I WILL HAVE MANY REPLIES THAT WILL FILL AND SUPPLY THE WORLD WITH THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE GIVEN
star-of-babalon.png
star-of-babalon.png (6.58 KiB) Viewed 1167 times

Who is Babalon?

The persona associated with the star is Babalon, alternately referred to as the Scarlet Woman, the Mother of Abominations, and the Great Mother. She is an important figure in the occult system called Thelema.

MOST PEOPLE WOULD READ THIS AND MISS THAT IT IS NOT CORRECT BUT IT IS THE WHORE OF BABYLON. OR CLOSE TO WHAT YOU ARE CONVEYING.

SOMETIMES YOU ARE SO DEEP AND MEANINGFUL. I JUST CANT TELL WHAT YOU MEAN. BUT IT INSPIRES ME.

SO I THINK THAT THE WHORE OF BABYLON IS ALSO THE SYMBOL THAT REPRESENTS THE AFTERMATH OF THE TWIN TOWERS WITH IS THE MULLETENIUM FALL CON AND WITH THOSE TOYS WE CAN UNLOCK THE TRUTH THAT HOUSE CLOWNS CANNOT READ

IF YOU UNLOCK THESE. WE CAN MOVE TO THE NEXT PICTURE

Whore-of-Babylon-768x909.jpg
I WILL STOP HERE AND CHECK MY MESSAGES BUT IF THE READER WILL EXAMINE THIS PICTURE AND COMPARE IT TO NAPOLEONS OTHER REFERENCES IM SURE YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN TRUTH ANDTHE THINGS HOUSECLOWNS BELIEVE
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

GOOD MORNING! HAVE YOU EVALUATED THIS? IT IS BASED ON YOUR SUBJECT AND COULD HAVE MULTIPLE CLUES AS WELL.

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

NigelT

Re: WHY SO SIRIUS ?

Unread post by NigelT »

you google mason shit keep going back and then you call Americans and Jews names because you know how to use a google search bar? lazy and your material is long copy paste over and over
Screenshot 2024-05-24 095439.jpg
look same shit.
go do this in the religious section of this place. or the Egypt forums or just admit what you are. it is not 9/11 anymore. fuck you are a houseclown annoying dribble artist.
9/11 happened. we get it. star wars
judy wood has been outed try her wand directed energy weapon
you talk about Aaron Dover and you are still talking about Judy wood everyday. I am about to believe in her just so I don't have to think of your google dribble.
stop posting this shit in 9/11
we got your info 100 times. you are a disinfo fuck.
go to a religious chat room. and let us talk about hoaxes and psyops.
i get 250 views per post love
what is this blatant lie?
Ter·ra
/ˈterə/
noun
1. land or territory.
2. (in science fiction) the planet earth.
Anglo-Saxon" is a modern term to refer to a cultural group who lived within modern-day England and Wales shortly after the Roman Empire collapsed, between the fifth century and the Norman Conquest of 1066.
https://www.etymonline.com/word/terra

flat earth section
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

9/11 why so sirius?

Hermes Trismegistus taught that the stars were infused with divine energies and intelligence, and they transmitted spiritual knowledge and influences to humanity. The stars were seen as intermediaries between the divine and the earthly realms.

boom done. move on

who cleaned up 9/11 where did the victims funds go?

" here is you
IF ANY OF YOU LADS DOUBT YOU ARE IN OZ !!OR PROCLAIM YOUR AWAKE LIKE ME ,I MUST HAVE MISSED THE PAST 5 YEARS AUDIOS WHERE YOU READ THE BLOG
no seriously. that is you
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

look at this dog shit childish quiji board tiedye blacklight poster horse shit
Screenshot 2024-05-24 102543.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-24 102710.jpg
ELBOWS ON A TABLE count as content?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

don't lose your cool aswell as your job ,this is fakeologist we are built for this

were talking about a man that gets up at psilly o clock everyday and smashes it year in year out

you think i'm here for any other reason than him ?

you have no idea how many scalps i have
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i can only appologise publicly now ,so delete everything from the losers and we'll start again tomorrow

sorry fakeologist ,theres thousands relying on me being ignored mate
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

so we see new jerusalem nebula in orion (kesil) mirrors han solo's kessel run ,matching destinations of the the terra campaign (removal of all religion as fundamentalism) rachels religion bahaia faith, and we see where the spaceship made from j tobin plaza in star wars made it's name ,odds there are billions to one
two hands up america is houseclowns
two hands up america is houseclowns
more mirroring from an event that has to be live according to the houseclowns ,han solo's first sight after being thawed is the same as soloman brothers first site of the holes left by the towers ,odds are reduced ipiccy_image (53).jpgrosicrucian v.i.t.r.i.o.l. on clear display with the falling man being fashioned from the falling han using the dorothy dream method of foreshadowing (wizard of oz is rosicrucian enlightenment if you wake up),odds are now in my favour ,and have been since i walked in
Screenshot 2024-05-24 103517.jpg
dasfdsafadsf.jpg
dasfdsafadsf.jpg (11.27 KiB) Viewed 868 times
i can only appologise publicly now ,so delete everything from the losers and we'll start again tomorrow
sorry fakeologist ,theres thousands relying on me being ignored mate

don't lose your cool aswell as your job ,this is fakeologist we are built for this

were talking about a man that gets up at psilly o clock everyday and smashes it year in year out

you think i'm here for any other reason than him ?

you have no idea how many scalps i have

threats from napoleon cryptic mason posts. calling for deletes with an account that has a rose. talk shit on rocurios and that is their logo.

This place stinks like shit in the written side.

I do want you to go away. you are boring and i am a houseclown. you a useless shit. and when i leave like you said you are just going to chase off more customers. i dont care dude. the onwer of the site doesnt care about the blog or forum. 6 people and they all chase off anyone that comes in. you post the most basic shit around here. did anyone post max azzarello? im goping to check before i talk shit. someone here better have found his mom is fake besides me