GAB's letter on toxic seed oils poisoning us

SaiGirl

GAB's letter on toxic seed oils poisoning us

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Received this in my email from GAB:

In today’s world, where lies spread by our enemies are rampant and the mainstream media often fails to provide accurate information, I have found solace in the esoteric health wisdom of the dissident internet. Like many of you the scamdemic has only reinforced my belief that the mainstream medical establishment is largely not to be trusted and I have found that seeking alternative sources of information has led me to make some of the best decisions for my health. One such decision was to remove industrial seed oils from my diet, and the results have been nothing short of transformative. With this simple move I’ve dropped 30 pounds, removed all the inflammation in my body, and feel better and stronger than ever.

To understand why seed oils are bad for you, it is essential to first understand their history. Seed oils, such as soybean, canola, and corn oil, were first introduced in the early 20th century as a response to the growing demand for cheap, mass-produced vegetable oils. These oils were initially used in margarine production as a substitute for animal fats, which were more expensive and harder to produce. However, the process of extracting these oils is far from natural. Seed oils are derived from seeds that are not naturally oily, such as soybeans, corn, and cottonseeds. To extract the oil from these seeds, they must first be treated with harsh chemicals, such as hexane, a neurotoxin that is also used in the production of glue and paint thinner. The seeds are then subjected to high temperatures and pressure, which further degrades the quality of the oil.

The Origins of Canola Oil

Canola oil, one of the most common types of industrial seed oils, has a long and storied history that is often overlooked by those who consume it. Originally developed in Canada during the 1970s, canola oil was derived from the rapeseed plant, which had long been used as a source of oil for various industrial purposes.

One of the most notable uses of rapeseed oil was as a lubricant for diesel engines. The oil was prized for its ability to withstand high temperatures and its low freezing point, making it an ideal lubricant for engines operating in harsh environments.

Despite its origins as an industrial lubricant, canola oil was eventually transformed into a food product through a series of genetic modifications and chemical processes. Through selective breeding, scientists were able to create a new strain of rapeseed with lower levels of erucic acid, a toxic compound that made the oil unsuitable for human consumption. Once the new strain of rapeseed was developed, the oil was subjected to a series of chemical processes, including degumming, bleaching, and deodorizing, in order to remove any remaining impurities and make it more palatable for human consumption. Inspect the packaging of the foods you are consuming and you’ll find that this Frankenstein engine lubricant is in just about everything you eat.

Why Seed Oils Are Bad for You

The consequences of consuming these highly processed, chemically extracted oils are numerous. One of the most significant issues with seed oils is their high concentration of omega-6 fatty acids. While omega-6s are essential for our health, the Western diet is already heavily skewed in favor of these fatty acids, with a ratio of around 20:1 of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids. This imbalance can lead to chronic inflammation, which is at the root of many modern health issues, including heart disease, diabetes, and autoimmune disorders.

In addition to their high omega-6 content, seed oils are also highly unstable and prone to oxidation. When exposed to heat, light, or air, these oils can break down into toxic compounds, such as free radicals and lipid peroxides, which can damage cells and contribute to the development of cancer and other diseases. Furthermore, seed oils have been linked to a host of other health problems, including obesity, insulin resistance, and impaired brain function. These oils can also interfere with the absorption of essential nutrients, such as vitamins A, D, E, and K, which are crucial for maintaining optimal health.

What to Replace Seed Oils With

If seed oils are so detrimental to our health, what should we be using instead? The answer is simple: natural, unprocessed fats. Fats that have been used by humans for thousands of years, such as olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, and animal fats like butter and lard, are far superior to the industrial seed oils that have become ubiquitous in the modern diet. These traditional fats are rich in nutrients, such as vitamins A, D, E, and K, and are less prone to oxidation, making them a much healthier option for cooking and consumption. Additionally, these fats are often rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which can help to counterbalance the excess of omega-6s in the Western diet and promote overall health and well-being.

Removing industrial seed oils from my diet has been hands down the best thing I have ever done for my health. The journey to discovering the truth about these oils has been a long and winding one, but the results have been more than worth it. By seeking out alternative sources of information and trusting in the wisdom of the dissident internet, I have been able to take control of my health and make informed decisions about the foods I consume.

It is no secret that our enemies want us weak, sick, and distracted. They know that a strong, healthy, and mentally sharp population is much harder to control and manipulate. The promotion of seed oils as a “healthy alternative” to traditional fats is just one example of the many ways in which our enemies are actively working to undermine our health and well-being. By filling our diets with these harmful oils, they are able to keep us in a state of chronic inflammation, which weakens our immune systems, impairs our cognitive function, and makes us more susceptible to a wide range of diseases and health issues.

The ultimate goal of our enemies is the destruction of our nations and the replacement of our people with those who are more easily controlled and manipulated. By keeping us sick, weak, and distracted, they are able to accelerate this process and ensure that we are unable to resist their plans.

The promotion of unhealthy foods, such as seed oils, is just one aspect of this larger strategy. By keeping us in a state of poor health, they are able to make it easier for them to bring in millions of foreign migrants who will replace us in our own countries. They know that a sick, weak, and distracted population is less likely to stand up and fight against this invasion, making it easier for them to carry out their plans.

The Importance of Taking Control of Our Health

In order to resist the plans of our enemies and protect our nations, it is essential that we take control of our health and well-being. By removing harmful substances, such as seed oils, from our diets and replacing them with natural, unprocessed fats, we can strengthen our bodies and minds, making it more difficult for our enemies to control and manipulate us.

It is crucial that we become aware of the ways in which our enemies are actively working to undermine our health and well-being and take action to counteract their efforts. By educating ourselves about the dangers of seed oils and other harmful substances, we can make informed decisions about the foods we consume and take control of our health and well-being—and eventually take back our homelands for the glory of God.

Andrew Torba
CEO, Gab.com
Christ is King
Gab AI, Inc.
700 N. State Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411