mind controlled fakeologists

napoleon

mind controlled fakeologists

Unread post by napoleon »

so by now you will be aware of just how many of these mind controlled fakeologists i have exposed over the yeers ,or should i say they exposed themselves, some obviously are basic houseclowns ,agents and company men and women assigned to illicit ridicule or mockery

but we are in the final stages of my experiment and i would like to thank the fakeologist for not taking the mocking route which would be easy and have got him many pats on the back from said mind controlled agents and houseclowns

i will continue to post blatant mk ultra and rosicrucian clues about 911 oz and the future ,but i think i shall ease up on the exposing of said men and women ,as i think the few fakeologists that were here legitimately now see how easy it was to not only solve 911 but to expose all the acts that currently ride the fakeologist train
18WN.gif
they can't even read aloud what i write or show the images i do ,i had ten thousand hits in the past four days by the way ,aren't you glad i never joined up with the houseclowns
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: mind controlled fakeologists

Unread post by fakeologist »

What does this have to do with the topic?
napoleon

well you could make a mind control forum if you want ,and that would be helpful ,maybe cults mind control and 911 is a good title, better than sticking it in egi definitely
napoleon

Myths, Magick and Mind Control Cults of 911 would be adequate.
napoleon

the avatar for the forum could be
unnamed (2) (1).png
napoleon

fakeologist wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:46 am What does this have to do with the topic?
there was a direct link with these elite )gendered)kids and drugs mind control and hormones and the theosophist who set up and run what is accepted in society ,the techniques of aversion therapy or hiding abuse creating an alter runs paralel with 911 agents and gatekeepers even witnesses that also have an aversion to deviating off their set story

aversion therapy manifests it's self in many ways, dismissiveness to new 911 info ,anger basic avoidance etc etc ,but in connection with the kids that may or may not be egi mouseketeers are the cream of the crop of the kids ,most just get abused by hollywood

just a flip side of the cult running things,the biproduct is a hypnotized nation the goal is total mind controlled world