Radiation

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

Radiation

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:22 pm Chernobyl Nuclear - Surviving Disaster (2006)

I was watching some of this, and what struck me was the narrative pushing the "invisible killer". I thought I'd start a new topic, I think first of all looking at this film in more detail. Because, don't forget, Chernobyl is in Ukraine, and not Russia.

------------------

Let's kick off with this from February 25, 2022 for some background around the current stoyline.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/chern ... d_source=5

Chernobyl 1.png
Radiation levels in and around the Chernobyl nuclear power station have started to spike after Russia seized control of the area.

A fierce battle between Ukrainian and Russian soldiers broke out on Thursday as Moscow sought to continue its military offensive and gain control of the decommissioned plant.

Russia now controls the site, home to the world’s worst nuclear disaster in human history, and Ukrainian officials say the condition of the plant’s facilities, a confinement shelter and a repository for nuclear waste is unknown.

“After the absolutely senseless attack of the Russians in this direction, it is impossible to say that the Chernobyl nuclear power plant is safe,” adviser Myhailo Podolyak said.

Shortly after the attack at the site, a Ukrainian official said Russian shelling hit a radioactive waste repository which prompted an increase in radiation levels.

The rise could not be immediately corroborated as experts were unable to access the repository to assess damage after Russia seized the plant.

But radiation maps appear to support this, as in the past 24 hours levels have risen by over 2,100 per cent.

Data monitoring the decommissioned plant show sensors have detected levels of gamma rays increased from 3,090 nSv/h at 8pm on 24 February to 65,000 nSv/h (234,000mSc/h) just two hours later...

Not much in the news currently.
DonPowell

Re: Radiation

Unread post by DonPowell »