UK far right racist riots

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Sunshineuk

UK far right racist riots

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

"UK far right racist riots"

So pretty much the only words in the sentence above that actually fits what's really going on here in the UK is ...."UK"

racists would be balaclava clad plain clothed police, MI5 agents and curious bystanders.

"Far right"* would be concerned citizens and/or anyone that read about planned marches on X / twitter and went to see what was happening plus paid or sponsored provocateurs.

* I did wonder what role Tommy Robinson had in the big picture but now I see it was to keep alive an element that could be described as "far right

Riots would be the standard police vehicle left at random locations along the planned route, to be duly set on fire by balaclava clad plain clothed police, MI5 agents and provocateurs. Teens wanting to get on the telly, raiding shops for free stuff. A police force told to stand down. And members of the press out for the sweet action shot to be aired before an green screen interview with a crisis actor (preferably wearing a Maga cap).

On the other side of the "conflict"..., "rent a crowd" and liberals, holding placards which read "Immigrants welcome" and "End the hate"

================

WHY? For the same reason the borders of the West have been opened...to squeeze street violence out of its rather passive and largely tolerant population...to bring in a system of total control and mass survenance. Why do they need a system of total control and mass survenance?

To ensure there is no resistance to the roll out of the socio-economic NWO that is being implemented.
xileffilex

Re: UK far right racist riots

Unread post by xileffilex »

Fairly good analysis ^^
Lifted from Cluesforum:
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

the only words in the sentence above that actually fits what's really going on here in the UK is ...."UK"
A 'Far Right' polemic on the misnomer 'UK':

https://morgoth.substack.com/p/britain-vs-the-u-kay

;)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The UK...it's because of the internet and drop-down menus.

You can't really have the United Kingdom...the United Kingdom of what...and you certainly can't have United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in a dropdown...and since our country does include Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Northern Ireland is still too long.

Have you ever used a dropdown menu where UK is not listed? It's like 'what the hell are we called then?' ...I haven't got a problem with it. If you ask me what I am, I'm English from England.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Here comes Plastic Starmer...

UK Riots: The agenda becomes clear…
Kit Knightly, Aug 2, 2024
https://off-guardian.org/2024/08/02/uk- ... mes-clear/
...You cannot begin to fathom how irritating it is to the ruling class that ordinary people are allowed to just say whatever they want whenever they want – including having the audacity to fact check the media in real time, with no repercussions at all.

That, more than anything else, has stalled the Great Reset in its tracks.

So it has to go.

Finally and forever.

It’s why almost everything in the news cycle – from disease to climate change – can allegedly be “solved” with censorship.

Because once free speech is abolished everything that comes afterward gets so much easier – including the second agenda being pushed right now: Mass surveillance and facial recognition technology.

When it comes to this secondary goal the media are yet to reach the “call for action” phase. They are still locked into “fearmongering”, with widespread warnings about nineteen future “far-right” marches and calls to proscribe Tommy Robinson’s EDL as a “terrorist organization”

Which, again, has the useful secondary effect of making this gentleman look more like a genuine force for opposition.

Funnily enough, UK Home Secretary Yvette Cooper was already discussing giving police “new powers to crackdown on antisocial behaviour” just a day before the Southport attack occurred.

But it fell to Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer to formally lay it out in his address yesterday afternoon [transcript]...

Tommy Robinson...“far-right”...ha-ha-ha-ha...he's a woman...it's a pantomime show.

"He's behind you!"

gold_33.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Have you been "Normalized?"
8 Aug 2024
A look at recent events and the Bigger Picture in the UK following on from our show UK Riots - Steering the public.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

What makes me laugh...the idea any average English person would travel to a demonstration/riot. Maybe some may go and have a look if it's happening outside their front door, but no one would throw money at a train ticket to travel somewhere...the UK has the most expensive rail fares in the world, likewise petrol and parking. Therefore guaranteed, the only two types of people turning up for such events are those being bussed in by government agencies at no personal cost, else those who can recoup the travel cost on expenses.

If you become a member of the Labour party, it all suddenly makes sense. They'll invite you to demos and use the unions to organise free coaches, and the unions hand out the signs/flags as well. This is no doubt the sort of activity the fake Ukraine war (formally EU membership) funds. There is nothing organic about any demonstration in the UK.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I realised TIK was from my neck of the woods, but there you go, a Southport accent; which makes sense, because I can hear a bit of Lancashire mixed with the Scouse.

An Open Letter to Prime Minister Keir Starmer (Southport)

He's not a fakeologist, alas, but he has made the same connection I alluded to in this Muppet Show post.

Starting at 8:30:
...So, are the people in all your Labour strongholds across Britain all "far right" Mr Starmer? Because it's Liverpool, Manchester, Sunderland, you know, many other Labour strongholds that seems to be rioting, Mr Starmer. And all the people who voted for you are far right? Then what does that make you, Mein Starmer? What does that make the Labour Party, Adolf Starmer?...
Exactly... Where did the fake, to-order, riots take place...only the towns controlled by the evil empire.

------

Just caught this at 22:15...I wonder who told them the stand there? The person with the camera maybe?

no-33.gif
no-33.gif (2.57 MiB) Viewed 1201 times

Impersonating a police officer is a criminal offence, but when the lawmakers are the criminals, who is around to enforce the actual law? Not the CPS, that's for sure.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Stabbings to Show Trials: 9 Simple Steps to Criminalize Free Speech
Kit Knightly
https://off-guardian.org/2024/08/15/sta ... ee-speech/
In the wake of the Southport attack and ensuing riots, we wrote that the agenda had become clear – it was about attacking free speech...

I guess, I feel it's a pantomime, so big government controlled Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and carry on speaking your mind. We have a government full of criminal liars, you don't back down to criminals.

This comment actually caught my interest more, because I never really understood anything about Enoch Powell. Interestingly, he has a bit of Sir Oswald Mosley about him from memory.
At least there are now some people calling out Enoch Powell’s “Rivers of Blood” speech as a psyop.

https://delingpole.substack.com/p/river ... hey-showed
Rivers of Blood: First They Showed Us Our Future; Then the Gaslighting Began…
James Delingpole
Aug 16, 2024

The ‘Rivers of Blood’ psyop was a key element in [a] brainwashing programme. . . . In order to achieve [their] goal, the Powers That Be first had to fake up the outrage and drama surrounding Powell’s speech, in much the same way that their modern equivalents did recently over those three children allegedly murdered by an immigrant in Southport. The corrupt media played a major part in this: so, for example, the Times – edited by the ineffably rank and compromised Cabal lackey William Rees Mogg – did its bit with an editorial declaring it ‘an evil speech’ and saying ‘This is the first time that a serious British politician has appealed to racial hatred in this direct way in our postwar history.’ And the tabloids did theirs by bigging up the supposed increase in racial hate incidents which had allegedly resulted from Powell’s speech.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech
The “Rivers of Blood” speech was made by British Member of Parliament (MP) Enoch Powell on 20 April 1968, to a meeting of the Conservative Political Centre in Birmingham, England. His speech made various remarks, which included strong criticism of significant Commonwealth immigration to the United Kingdom and the proposed Race Relations Act, which made it illegal to refuse housing, employment, or public services to a person on the grounds of colour, race, ethnic or national origins in the country. It became known as the “Rivers of Blood” speech, although Powell always referred to it as “the Birmingham speech”. The former name alludes to a prophecy from Virgil’s Aeneid which Powell (a classical scholar) quoted:

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see ‘the River Tiber foaming with much blood’.[1]

The speech caused a political storm, making Powell one of the most talked about and divisive politicians in the country; it led to his controversial dismissal from the Shadow Cabinet by Conservative Party Leader Edward Heath.[2] According to most accounts, the popularity of Powell’s perspective on immigration may have been a decisive factor in the Conservatives’ surprise victory in the 1970 general election, although he became one of the most persistent opponents of the subsequent Heath ministry.[2][3]

The Gallup Organization took an opinion poll at the end of April and found that 74 per cent agreed with what Powell had said in his speech;[26][27] 15 per cent disagreed. 69 per cent felt Heath was wrong to sack Powell and 20 per cent believed Heath was right. Before his speech Powell was favoured to replace Heath as Conservative leader by one per cent, with Reginald Maudling favoured by 20 per cent; after his speech 24 per cent favoured Powell and 18 per cent Maudling. 83 per cent now felt immigration should be restricted (75 per cent before the speech) and 65 per cent favoured anti-discrimination legislation.[28] According to George L. Bernstein, the speech made the British people think that Powell “was the first British politician who was actually listening to them”.[29]

Enoch Powell Responds to Being Called A Racist
The Dick Cavett Show
Jan 11, 2021
Live from London, British politician Enoch Powell responds to reports that claim him to be a racist.
Date aired – May 14th, 1971 – Enoch Powell and Jonathan Miller

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So talking about Sir Oswald Mosley...it struck me he's just another actor giving a Hamlet type speech. Who designed his wardrobe?

Oswald-Mosley-rally-London.jpg
download.jpeg
Oswald-Mosley-English-politician-4-October-1936.jpg

Is there not escaping this unending brand identity garbage?

Opera Snapshot_2024-08-22_232838_fakeologist.com.png
3b1d777ce8aacc1d-1024x681.jpg

So Harry Potter was a fascist...who knew?

---------------

Wasn't sure where to stick this, but bear in mind a few posts earlier I was talking about how Labour uses Trade Unions to bus in protesters to demos, and supplies the signs...well look at this video from TIK.