Mark Knopfler...another hive member and his "daughter" Issy

dirtybenny

Mark Knopfler...another hive member and his "daughter" Issy

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Mark Knopfler is clearly another member of their hive, having been awarded the OBE, Officer of the British Empire.

https://direstraitsblog.com/blog/what-d ... fler-name/

The order has been criticized by certain individuals for its connection to the idea of the British Empire. Besides that, in addition to the other musicians and members of this order, the list includes Bono from U2, Sting (CBE), Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin (CBE), Brian May from Queen (CBE), Rod Stewart (CBE), Sir Mick Jagger from The Rolling Stones, George Martin (CBE), Eric Clapton (CBE), Sir Elton John.

These performers are far more devious and insidious than the politicians, in their corruption of manKIND with their emotionally manipulative songs and spells. This is why they are rewarded.

I agree with Frank that they have "supernatural abilities". I don't believe they have done their 10k hours of practice. I am trying to re-work my model of "EGI" to expand possibilities of what these entities are who are tirelessly incessantly attempting to influence us.

Of course, Knopfler has cooperated in the CV-AI operation. No dancing nurses in the video in the article below, for Brothers In Arms, just more blatant emotional manipulation.

https://northcumbriaccg.nhs.uk/news/tha ... approaches

Music legend and north easterner Mark Knopfler has given permission to our region’s NHS to use the music and lyrics from Brothers In Arms. The film brings together a series of images of NHS staff from across the region taken during the pandemic.

Mark Knopfler said: “I’d like to say thank you to all NHS staff and the key workers of the north east of England. These people are working around the clock to help patients, families and communities, and to us you’re all local heroes. You’re the best we’ve got, so a special thank you to you.”

Alan Foster, executive lead for the North East and North Cumbria Integrated Care System said: “We hope this film goes some way to recognising the extraordinary efforts of our staff during these unprecedented times but also our communities and partners including our care homes and local authorities. Their support has been unwavering.

“We would like to say a huge thank you to fellow north easterner Mark Knopfler for his generosity and allowing us to use this poignant and moving song, which will certainly strike a chord with many.”

“The recent approval of vaccines for COVID is such welcome news and has given us all a renewed sense of hope. But there is still a way to go yet.

“So, this is a plea from us all. Please stay safe this Christmas, the virus is still with us and so are the risks. If you are spending time with loved ones, make it as safe you as you can. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and if we all keep doing our bit, we can get through this.”

So Foster again parrots the "light at the end of the tunnel" mantra which has been pervasive in this operation. Perhaps this is a reference to the afterlife soul recycling matrix, coercing souls to go towards the light, trapping them into a another reincarnation.

As to Knopfler's actress "daughter" Issy....Issy a boy or Issy a girl? You decide....

Entity is involved in a film A CALL TO ARMS: ‘Everything I Ever Wanted to Tell My Daughter About Men’ Echoing the Brothers in Arms Dire Straits hypnotic anchor. I love when they have to tell you it is "honest", attempting to create realities that don't exist.

https://telleverything.org/

In response to the global rise in violence against women and children during the pandemic, we created PUNCHED. A series of monologues and scenes based on women's experiences of domestic abuse and sexual violence.

On December 6th 2021 at THE CRITERION THEATRE there will be a fundraising performance of this play in support of the annual global initiative - 16 Days To End Global Violence Against Women. And to raise money for The Circle, Refuge, and Southall Black Sisters.

Raw, honest, funny and devastating - survivors of all demographics and nationalities write searing truths; sharing experiences between generations and nations – our mothers, our daughters, ourselves.

Producers, Donna Air [The Split, The Bubble] and Lorien Haynes [An Open Secret, Everything I Ever Wanted to Tell My Daughter About Men] are joined by collaborators Sadie Frost, Belinda Stewart Wilson, Sophie Linfield, spoken word poet Miss Yankey and a powerful line up of actresses - Tracy-Ann Oberman, Hester Ruoff, Issy Knopfler, Priyanga Burford, Sofia Barclay and more to follow - all standing in solidarity.

Written by Lorien Haynes, Rahila Gupta, Bliss Thomas, Peggy Vance, Sadie Frost, Belinda Stewart Wilson and Sophie Linfield, all profits from the evening will be donated to:. The Circle - a global feminist organisation founded by Annie Lennox supporting vulnerable women & girls around the world www.thecircle.ngo Refuge - helplines and protection for women and children against domestic violence. www.refuge.org.uk Southall Black Sisters - who have spent over 40 years advocating to protect women and girls. www.southallblacksisters.org.uk/
Attachments
mark-knopfler-obe-dsb-news-what-does-mena-obe.jpg
article-2135095-12C49E71000005DC-203_634x549.jpg
CATS2CAN120426-05.jpg
Last edited by dirtybenny on Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dirtybenny

Re: Mark Knopfler...another hive member and his "daughter" Issy

Issy a boy? or Issy a girl? The first names are always a reveal.
Attachments
5J0A7832.jpg
1f98c1568fc1525a546639634738c4.jpg
31963788-8629111-image-m-10_1597440461490.jpg
dirtybenny

Gotta have the choker
Attachments
PRI_140450206.jpg
Issy-Knopfler.jpg
190f4621b60e32a77365bbceaa76b7.jpg
dirtybenny

I get no female energy from this one...
Attachments
MV5BNzM2Yzk2NWQtZGU1My00ZjY5LWFhOWEtODM2NTcwYTZiNWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMDI3NTYx._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
MV5BNzM2Yzk2NWQtZGU1My00ZjY5LWFhOWEtODM2NTcwYTZiNWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMDI3NTYx._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (7.52 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
d95fae383762ca78947e5267cf98f6.jpg
675d9c9a9553ded171853c46d82ac9.jpg
dirtybenny

Even the child photos are off...
Attachments
f2d5d82bf55e4ba89b5077a295272849.jpg
uk-charity-premiere-of-mr-beans-holiday-london-G9T1Y5.jpg