A commercial to sell Twix?....I don't think so...

dirtybenny

A commercial to sell Twix?....I don't think so...

Unread post by dirtybenny »

So you have a purported "commercial to sell Twix candy, that barely mentions or shows Twix candy bars. This is about something more than selling a candy bar.

In this commercial you have a hypersexualized adult witch that arrives in a cross-dressing boy's life to influence and exert power. This influence includes using black magic to righteously command nature to kill another child. The witch rings the doorbell, the boy says he doesn't need a nanny. The witch magically appears inside the house, regardless of his attempts to shut it out. No parents visible in the commercial, echoing the Disney orphans of Mowgli, Bambi, Cinderella, etc. Princess programming also present from Disney to emasculate male children.

When the "princess" boy is threatened by being called weird by another male child, the boy in the dress says "we're just different." It then calls on the witch for protection who kills the threatening child by using a spell, trivializing life and murder.

Maybe there is a tell in this "commercial". Does subverting or inverting one's gender give access to demonic influence and control? They then are not just "weird", they literally are different. I propose that this is why transgenderism is being pushed on the herd and especially children. It allows demonic influence and access. This is far beyond "Elite" gender inversion.
Samson79

Re: A commercial to sell Twix?....I don't think so...

Unread post by Samson79 »

Why can't we just start killing these people?
If only to protect the young ?
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Killing feeds into their paradigm. I do not believe they are the same as we men and women. Thrive and revel in our true nature of creativity and empathy. Do not succumb to the tricks of the parasite.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Exodus 22:18 makes the commandement.

Commands are non negotiable, clearly in this case on the principle of the effects caused to innocents (harm caused to young children) should society allow these people free reign, believe me they will reign freely.

Also notice how we are trained to think that the executioner is a murderer as opposed to seeing the commandment as a form of protection for the innocents (young children).
Children look to adults for protection, a duty of parents is to do just that (protect their young), but we are conditioned to accept this evil as normality.

This is why in the NT in Rev 21:8 cowards join the witches in their part in the lake of fire.

Because the highest authority gives the command, there is no punishment for killing a witch.

This Twixt advert is testing the populace in regards to whether witches can effectively come out into the open.

Proof of this is found in the story of Saul and the Witch of Endor. The witch is asked to perform a little witchcraft but is fearful of being caught and killed.

1 Samuel 28:9 (ESV)
1 Samuel 28:9 (ESV) The woman said to him, "Surely you know what Saul has done, how he has cut off the mediums and the necromancers from the land. Why then are you laying a trap for my life to bring about my death?"