Revealing verbiage from the Schwab character recently in Dubai ?

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Revealing verbiage from the Schwab character recently in Dubai ?

Unread post by dirtybenny »

For those of us that embrace the powers of focused intention and manifestation, the language used by Schwab is revealing.

“We are here to develop the great narrative, a story for the future,” said Schwab.

“In order to shape the future, you have first to imagine the future, you have to design the future, and then you have to execute it,” he added.

“Here, I think the next two days, we will look [to] how we imagine, how we design, how we execute the great narrative, how we define the story of our world for the future.”

https://sociable.co/government-and-poli ... humankind/

I will continue to do my own imagining, designing my own future, and writing my own story.
Samson79

Re: Revealing verbiage from the Schwab character recently in Dubai ?

Unread post by Samson79 »

"our world"

The first attempt was met with a deluge.
The second attempt was met with confusion of new languages.

The third and final attempt will be met with severe heat.
The kind of heat that renders rock into smooth reflective glass like vitrification and renders people into organic (carbon based lol) mineral constituent pillars of ash.

While it is nice to make plans and have far reaching goals, it will all depend on the reliance and complicity of a already weakened planet, biologically weakened populace that while in full posession of knowledge, will have to operate during chaos, devoid of love and compassion and contending with the throws of natural phenomena that will be too inaccessible to control in all its awe and while leaving fundamental life requisites to scarce to maintain such a fantasy.

The current and now fully shared civilization on this earth is not stagnating but is now in full decline. This is a swan song. A battle for second and third place in the schematic of improvement.
What these big movers and shakers haven't learned from history is that firstly their zeal over takes their ability and is self evident by their largest and most grandest of fantasies having been left incomplete, abandoned for archeologists to theorise over and secondly they cannot deny their own lust and passion and where it inevitably leads them. Blind guides that they are they cannot and never will understand the dilemma they have in front of them. The proverbial last straw, the non compliance brought on by the inevitable opposing greed thats eventual goal can look no further beyond the theft of incentive, the parasitic conundrum of the flea never quite knowing how much blood loss is too much for the victim as the individual pursuit is the same as the whole infestation. Cause and effect will manifest first.
I see desperation, I see FEAR as well, a gamble of reliance of IRON mixed with CLAY, showing no return once it all comes crashing down.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Hey Samson, I also sense fear and desperation in the actions of the parasite.

On some level, perhaps through their knowledge of astrology, they know of a coming event or change of environment that is unstoppable. This event or change of circumstance will likely dismantle their paradigm.

They are frantically trying to change the position of the deck chairs on the Titanic. Simulacra, all over again.
Samson79

dirtybenny wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:50 am Hey Samson, I also sense fear and desperation in the actions of the parasite.

On some level, perhaps through their knowledge of astrology, they know of a coming event or change of environment that is unstoppable. This event or change of circumstance will likely dismantle their paradigm.

They are frantically trying to change the position of the deck chairs on the Titanic. Simulacra, all over again.
For sure.

Consider Orban (Hungarian President)...
He has up till now all been about being anti LGBT, keeping refugees/assylum seekers out....the Maverick of Eastern Europe....
Now he is calling all Hungary to get jabbed or be killed.

Desperation is clearly on view.

One observation is that pehaps the criminal faction of the planet is now firmly out in the open, many might argue the cat is out of the bag now and so they HAVE TO commit to their long anticipated goals/agenda and are no longer encouraged to hide as this is effectively pointless now, knowing this is perhaps their only oportunity to control the planet now.
Also consider the negative agricultural effects from their own policies, for decades Soviet Union and Israel have been heavily reliant on EU and US tax subsidies from contributions towards their inability to produce/manufacture is 100% threatened.

So yeah, either they have over played their hand or are focused on riding out some cataclysm that cannot be prevented now, the only thing I can acertain is there is a strong urgency to commit to getting people to accept this vaccine above all other things. "Build back better" reeks of a post civilization mantra.

The vulnerabilities of these elites has never been so observable and typically goes against the preferred style of a long game practiced in secret, which seems strange, although not showing the level of confidence as before as a large percentage are now seeing a enemy they may not of even known even existed about 18 months ago, secrecy has served these criminals well but they are now on full view. Monarchies/Governments....are being challenged.

There is no going back now.
Perhaps the elites not really knowing how to deal with a conscious, concerned, ANGRY, populace ....have to push foward with all their efforts now, but now knowing without the backing or complicity (inc time/effort) of the ignorant masses who outnumber them greatly.
Samson79

The Chaos is the only thing I can see for sure next, while not wanting to be the bringer of bad news, you have to imagine about perhaps 1/3 (?) of the people being pushed out in any single area of commercial/agricultural or engineering enterprise is becoming a reality.
The effects to supply chains and distribution networks is very real, food water fuel clothing....basics...will be effected by shortages or deficits on supply, distribution etc..how many people are dependable on SOMEONE ELSE TO EAT, DRINK, etc...(pretty much EVERY criminal on earth).
Also electricity and gas supply is not fully automated....
These things will always rely on man power, mechanics, engineers, shop floor staff etc...all requires maintenance.
Ok so where I use a 1/3 is perhaps not totally accurate, the figure has to include people not being vaccinated and those that are or have been already will be dependable on their overall health.

We could be seeing a willful destruction of the system, as a means of pushing people to accept a peaceful return to THE SAME SYSTEM that requires ULTIMATE CONTROL.
If this is the likelyhood...the supply chain is also cut behind the elites so they HAVE to commit and also have time pressures to work against.
These criminals cannot go it alone, they cannot produce or toil for themselves so it becomes a strange gambit, killing the plough horse after it has ploughed, just to have one season ahead of you.
Time will tell, alot of angry "I want I need" to get past, looting and prepping etc..the incentives for people will all be different (some will be in survival mode while others try to hang onto failing wealth and commodities/damage limitation). This calls for ENDURANCE.