Clive Davis...a demonic kingpin through the ages.

dirtybenny

Clive Davis...a demonic kingpin through the ages.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 184186002/

"When Clive Davis calls with a request, the answer is yes.

Nearly two dozen artists – among them Bruce Springsteen, Earth, Wind & Fire, Jennifer Hudson, The Killers and Paul Simon – heeded that call when Davis started planning “We Love NYC: The Homecoming Concert” a couple of months ago."

Davis was tapped by New York City mayor Bill de Blasio, who phoned the famed music titan to curate the Saturday event, designed as a the finale for “Homecoming Week” in the city, which has featured other music, as well as film and restaurant events.

All attendees 12 and older must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination (a negative COVID test will not suffice). However, unvaccinated minors may present proof of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entrance. Face coverings are also required for unvaccinated minors older than 2. Those unable to get vaccinated because of a disability will be provided reasonable accommodation.

Davis is sanguine about what the concert represents, even as the coronavirus threatens to stifle live music events again.

“Broadway is reopening in a few weeks and there is no doubt that New York is following city guidelines,” he said. “This concert signals the power of music.”

THIS CONCERT SIGNALS THE POWER OF MUSIC.

Davis entity also calls himself bisexual. One eye symbolism on his autobiography.

So in this one entity, we have the intersection of gender inversion and distortion, vaccines, pop music, and death deceiver. The Joan Rivers/Clive Davis restaurant video is one of the best pieces of evidence for death deceit.

See how many "stars" you can name? Do you think they are inverted?
dirtybenny

Re: Clive Davis...a demonic kingpin through the ages.

One eye symbolism.
Attachments
soundtrack-of-my-life_510x510.jpg
ApvJ2kfCEAAEUVB.jpg
ht_clive_davis_patti_smith_dm_130218_ssv.jpg
dirtybenny

Your favorite stars.....
Attachments
BsideCliveJanis-960x640.jpg
2945_892c3b1c6dccd52936e27cbd0ff683d6.jpg
2945_892c3b1c6dccd52936e27cbd0ff683d6.jpg (18.71 KiB) Viewed 649 times
27clivedavis1-articleLarge.jpg
dirtybenny

More "stars"....
Attachments
27_Clive_w_Springstreen.jpg
01WHITNEY-superJumbo.jpg
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Second to last photo clearly showing his "generation" (genes/genetics)

100% canaanite (has both Edomite and Hittite facial features).
100% part of the tribe/brotherhood of freemasonry (connections/host/industry gatekeeper).

Obviously involved in the promotion of micegenated transgender "Art/Artistry".

Highly likely a destroyer, influencer and circumventer of civilization.

That is my initial observation.

Bruce Springsteen imho is a paedophile.
The mention of minors is something that always feels wrong regarding these events.
It is almost like a shopping list requisite to their after parties ie
Attendees + privacy + drugs + alcohol + minors =
dirtybenny

I am more and more skeptical of the songwriting model that we are presented with, i.e. "artists" performing songs that they have written.

These songs are vehicles to extract true emotion from manKIND, while mind controlling us with mantras and lyrics. We know that evocation of emotion is a quick way to bypass the critical factor to the subsconscious.

We have Jagger-Richards. From wiki...

Jagger–Richards is the songwriting partnership of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, a musical collaboration whose output has produced the majority of the catalogue of the Rolling Stones. They are one of the most successful songwriting partnerships in history.[1][2] In addition to Jagger and Richards' songwriting partnership, they have also produced or co-produced numerous Rolling Stones albums under the pseudonym The Glimmer Twins.

Similar to contemporary songwriting partnership of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, both Jagger and Richards write lyrics and music.

Lennon-McCartney

Lennon–McCartney was the songwriting partnership between English musicians John Lennon (1940–1980) and Paul McCartney (born 1942) of the Beatles. It is the best known and most successful musical collaboration ever by records sold, with the Beatles selling over 600 million records worldwide as of 2004.[1] Between 5 October 1962 and 8 May 1970, the partnership published approximately 180 jointly credited songs, of which the vast majority were recorded by the Beatles, forming the bulk of their catalogue.

Unlike many songwriting partnerships that comprise a separate lyricist and composer, such as George and Ira Gershwin, Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein, or Elton John and Bernie Taupin, both Lennon and McCartney wrote lyrics and music. Sometimes, especially early on, they would collaborate extensively when writing songs, working "eyeball to eyeball" as Lennon phrased it.[2] Later, it was more common for one of the two credited authors to write all or most of a song with limited input from the other. By an agreement made before the Beatles became famous, Lennon and McCartney were credited equally with songs that either one of them wrote while their partnership lasted.

From the work of Mike Williams, Sage of Quay, it is clear that the Beatles wrote little of their music. I am drawing attention to the idea of putting a false label on who actually wrote the song. So if by the (false) narrative, Lennon wrote Norwegian Wood, why credit it to Lennon/McCartney?

Then we have the Led Zeppelin debacle of plagiarizing old blues songs and claiming writer credits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_L ... _by_others

One of Clive Davis' hive, Barry Manilow ( born Barry Alan Pincus) was tasked to record this reveal in song.

I've been alive forever
And I wrote the very first song
I put the words and the melodies together
I am music and I write the songs

I write the songs that make the whole world sing
I write the songs of love and special things
I write the songs that make the young girls cry
I write the songs, I write the songs

My home lies deep within you
And I've got my own place in your soul

Now, when I look out through your eyes
I'm young again, even though I'm very old

Oh my music makes you dance
And gives you spirit to take a chance
And I wrote some rock 'n' roll so you can move
Music fills your heart
Well, that's a real fine place to start
It's from me it's for you
It's from you, it's for me

It's a worldwide symphony

I am music (music) and I write the songs

Written by: BRUCE JOHNSTON of the Beach Boys

Originally recorded by David Cassidy....

dirtybenny

Barry Man-Is-Low

Manilow married his high-school sweetheart, Susan Deixler, in 1964.[16] Manilow later stated that he was in love with his wife and that his passion for a music career, in addition to his lack of maturity, put a strain on their relationship. He walked out on the woman he considered "the perfect wife" after just one year of marriage in pursuit of a "wondrous musical adventure". Manilow credits the response he received from Playboy in December 1965 for the courage to leave everything behind and begin a career in music. "I asked a lot of people what I should do, and they all said different things", Manilow said. "Finally, I was so desperate, I wrote to the Playboy Advisor."[65] In 1966, Deixler had the marriage annulled.[66] Manilow stated in 2017 that, despite his later long-term relationship with a man, he had been in love with Deixler and the failure of his marriage was not related to issues of sexual orientation.[16]

In 1978, Manilow began a relationship with TV executive Garry Kief, who soon became his manager. The two married in 2014, after same-sex marriage became legal in California. They kept the relationship and his sexual orientation private until the marriage made headlines in 2015. Manilow did not want his personal relationship with Kief to become public. The media began to publicize the event when a friend of Manilow's, Suzanne Somers, publicly disclosed the private exchange of vows at Manilow's home in Palm Springs. No official paperwork was filed, but it was reported that Manilow and Kief exchanged wedding bands as a sign of their dedication.[67][68] Manilow officially came out in April 2017, telling People that he had kept his sexual orientation quiet out of concern that it would disappoint his largely female fan base. However, when his fans learned of the marriage, they were supportive.[69][70]
Attachments
a21474cd81b2c158a3b6fedb4dead2b6--teresa-barry-manilow.jpg
barry-manilow-at-arista-records-party.jpg
Group-Clive-Davis-party-BTS-bb6-2016-billboard-650-compressed.jpg