Comedian Jim Breuer standing tall....non-hive member...

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Comedian Jim Breuer standing tall....non-hive member...

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Breuer described his refusal to perform at venues demanding patrons show proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a moral decision. He noted that other comedians and entertainers are fearful of challenging the apparatus of governmental and corporate control over people’s movements being marketed as public health measures.

Breuer emphasized the moral and philosophical foundations of his opposition to the use of corporate and government coercion against Americans via vaccine mandates.

“I sleep well at night,” he said of his decision. “I tried to choose morals — doing the right thing — before making a dollar. I make the dollar when I need to. But I will never ever — and I pray to God no one else does, and they see it — to be controlled by what is going on.”

He went on, “I will stand out with my boots to the end. I’m willing. I’m ready. I don’t fear these animals. They’re animals. They’re demonic. They’re evil. … It all comes down to an evil agenda.”

THIS IS THE ATTITUDE WE ALL MUST EMBRACE. Notice how RARE this is, showing the far-reaching penetration of the parasite.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/11 ... il-agenda/
dirtybenny

Re: Comedian Jim Breuer standing tall....non-hive member...

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Breuer again stands tall calling out insanity of the Covid nonsense and the demons of this realm.