FPV Angel and APM Research

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
dirtybenny

FPV Angel and APM Research

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I have been trying to wrap my head around this research for sometime, not with the greatest success. There are many aspects of it that ring true to me. Although it is still not my personal model for this realm, it has enough interesting material that I thought it worthy of sharing in the forums.

"FPV Angel" represents an international group of brilliant investigative researchers decoding the true reality of the realm that we call home. Through the most advanced research the world has ever seen FPV Angel will present what they term The Angelic Particle Matrix.

"We call our model The Angelic Particle Matrix which reveals the Creator's glory."

The decodings include scriptures, the Nazca Lines, Enoch, sacred geometry, geo/petro/hiero glyphs, colosseums, pyramids, Angels, Sun halo's, lunar waves, quakes, and volcanoes.

Our discussion will highlight what the luminaries are and how they work, the Walter Russell cosmogeny, and the 400 year resets responsible for all of the historical destruction via tsunamis and mud floods etc. All findings are cross-referenced with real world data, history, holy books and prophecies.

FPV Angel states, "we are not affiliated with any other group, community, entity, world map or model as we work on our own map and model without any external influence - which we have been proving over time.""

Oh people of the world, how we have been duped, how we have been divided, conquered and grouped,
You know 0 gravity to be a lie, so ask yourself, what holds the sun and moon in the sky?
The sun and moons paths there is only one answer, the electro-magnetics is the magical dancer,
The halos guide them, high in the sky, from the underworld, our angels never lie,
Projecting their particles with hot coals for fuel, they follow their laws, always the rule,
Our ancestors left for us all the clues, simply decode them to take away those blues,
For then you will see the magnificence and glory, all wrapped up inside many a story,
When you realise this, your spirit will rise, the construct a reality with many a surprise,
If the secrets be, what you wish to see, use the ice crystals, and you shall find me,
This truth must be told, dont be shy, be righteous and bold, and most of all, dont lie.

FPV Angel 2017
dirtybenny

Re: FPV Angel and APM Research

Emily Moyer interviews the APM crew. Truly fascinating material.

Also interesting how the "traditional" flat earthers, Dubay, Sargent, Jeran, etc. shun this research group.

dirtybenny

Re: FPV Angel and APM Research

updated link