Pandas are a Chinese Government Psy Op

Peetiro

Pandas are a Chinese Government Psy Op

Unread post by Peetiro »

An amusing fakeology diversion here for those in the mood. I recall Ab mentioning in one of his evening shows that the Chinese government must orchestrate a whole world of psy ops we have no idea about. I came across this Owen Benjamin video last night where he lays out a strong case that pandas, as presented to the world, are one such psy op. Presented to the public as seriously endangered hermits of the remote mountainous wilderness of central China, they are more like pugs, chihuahuas or daschunds - products of years of selective breeding and inbreeding that would never survive in the wild. In fact, they can't even procreate without human intervention, and a female panda only ovulates once a year. Benjamin notes they are awkward, slow, bumbling animals that survive on bamboo alone, and would never survive in an environment full of natural predators, such as tigers. He even goes over a video of a scene at a Chinese zoo where the panda clearly appears to be a human in a suit - a necessary measure seeing how these lucrative animals are in short supply. I was actually at China's main panda research and breeding centre in Szichuan province on two occasions in the early 2000s, and this all makes perfect sense to me from my observations there and the information presented. For example, it was described to the visitors how they go about artificially inseminating female pandas and how all newborn bears are removed from their mother and meticulously bottle-fed in a temperature controlled environment until they reach a certain age. These offspring, by the way, are ridiculously small given the size of a full-grown panda - about the size of a newborn puppy. Of course, at the time, I couldn't imagine the Chinese government was hoaxing the public about this, despite the fact I was quickly familiarizing myself with Chinese propaganda and social engineering techniques. My suspicion is that the panda bear was bred in the Chinese royal courts for generations prior to the revolutionary period, and that the Chinese Communist Party eventually stumbled on the idea that the panda would make a perfect symbol to not only boost Chinese nationalism but exert soft power worldwide. This is all especially funny given that the panda is considered China's 'ambassador to the world' and that the panda is used for the instantly recognizable World Wildlife Fund logo.

Benjamin's video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jguoMYcDy90&t=6s
lostspiderphallus

Re: Pandas are a Chinese Government Psy Op

Unread post by lostspiderphallus »

Well written explanation of how or why the Panda may exist. It really gave me a fresh perspective thanks for the post.