Don't make it difficult for yourself

RoCks

Don't make it difficult for yourself

Unread post by RoCks »

Alot of times on the internet, people will say, I don't see it! Or, I don't believe that's a dude! Waahh, blah blah. :x That's pretty sad when you consider the people actually in the high-end of this, their high-end protégés, come out and TELL YOU what they actually do do. And there is more than this. Some transvestites go to extensive detail on what they've actually done, and/or what surgeries they've opted out of as well. For some reason, people make this stuff more difficult than it already is. Actually, for absolutely no reason whatsoever. :roll:

Last edited by RoCks on Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoCks

Re: Don't make it difficult for yourself

Unread post by RoCks »

And like I posted on one internet forum in regards to this. If it wasn't for transvestites, the ENTIRE high fashion industry, or at least as the ignorant public knows as the high fashion and cosmetics industry, wouldn't even exist.
RoCks

Re: Don't make it difficult for yourself

Unread post by RoCks »

Here's another one. When I mention top-of-the-line transvestites, on internet boards, I ain't talkin' just to hear myself talk. The name says it all. Venus.. I defy any of you to show me one model on here that's actually female. Like the Tom Berenger character told the alabama football team, portraying coach bryant, in the movie. ~ I don't care what you did in high school. You're gonna work now..~ :cry:

https://www.venus.com/clothing.aspx?sc= ... 6ee163782f