the Bizarre saga of the Brandy Vaughan entity and "her" son

dirtybenny

the Bizarre saga of the Brandy Vaughan entity and "her" son

Unread post by dirtybenny »

My, my, how these androgynes love to put shadows on Plato's cave as an attention sink for us all.

It is difficult to know how to even approach this one. To some extent, assessing the physical characteristics of BV is almost immaterial to trying to reconstruct the narrative given.

So this entity was paraded out as an anti-vaxxer after working as a sales rep at Merck peddling Vioxx for 2 years. Her Facebook page explains, “Former pharmaceutical insider on a mission to create a healthier world one person at a time by educating on the real risks of pharma drugs and vaccines.”

A drug rep is not a pharma insider. I have met dozens. They are chosen to wear short skirts and flirt.

Who knows if any of its story is true.....I doubt it...

From 2001 to 2004, she was a sales rep for Merck.

From 2004 to 2015, she wrote that she was an independent writer and editing professional. Her work included “freelance editing, writing and marketing consulting for clients including Philips, ABN AMRO, ING, Nike, UPC, Media Partners, the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and Friends of the Earth.”

She added, “I’ve worked on a wide range of subjects almost as far-reaching as my curiosity, such as healthcare and medical, technology, banking/financial, human resources, lifestyle, corporate responsibility, sustainability and environmental issues.”

“Previous projects include magazine management, articles for both internal and external audiences, web text, marketing materials, press releases, brochures, newsletters, white papers, conference materials, video scripts, speeches, management communications, and ad campaigns. My experience also includes editorial and strategic communications and marketing consulting.”

She was managing editor of Password Magazine from 2007 to 2010 and was a senior editor and writer for ABN AMRO Asset Management in the Netherlands for two years, according to her LinkedIn.

Does that resume sound like a big pharma insider?

Brandy Vaughan was found dead by her 10 year old son on December 8, 2020.

https://www.kclu.org/local-features/202 ... ral-causes

In the same article, they say she died from natural causes and bilateral pulmonary embolism. That is not natural. Initially reported dead at 45, then corrected to 44.

Gogetfundme by one of her friends who is trying to get custody of her son? at 56K.

https://gogetfunding.com/in-honor-of-br ... _desktop=1

One year before the reported death, BV posts on Facebook that she would never commit suicide.
https://i.redd.it/trsbrl38hq961.png

Vaughan’s final Instagram post on December 7 warns of what she said were the dangers of flu shots. “FLU SHOT LABEL ADMITS: NO DATA THAT THE SHOT DECREASES FLU,” she wrote. “At least one flu shot maker admits that there is no evidence that getting a flu shot decreases your risk of getting the flu. But the list of side effects from the toxic fu shot is long.”

That post came just a day before she died. “So she hasn’t posted in almost a year, then posts TWO days ago, and now she’s dead???” wrote a person in the comment thread.

The most bizarre element of this STORY is the 9 year old son's involvement. He finds the dead body of his mother 12/2020. Then "volunteers" to appear in this documentary from February 2021 of this year. Child's interview starts at 44 minutes. No sadness, no remorse, bizarre tongue motions. Laughing about WIFI. Fake crying at 48 minutes while reciting the exact number of the gofundme. Just like Robby Parker. This is not a child that found his dead mother 2 months ago.....at least not a child with the spirit of a true man or woman.

Documentary is filmed by Joshua Coleman, high profile media psychiatrist. Never asks if he misses his Mom....

https://www.drjoshuacoleman.com/

For completeness sake, I read what Greg Wyatt had on his site and the second part of the video is not posted there. He leads up to build suspense and then the video ends. I notice that he also dismissed an acquaintance who addressed the transgender issue with him.

https://www.gregwyatt.net/category/brandy-vaughan/

"MY RESPONSE
Thank you for your message
I’ll try to give you some brief clarity.
First I never said anybody was a transgender that was done by a person who I was best friends with that was somewhat obsessed with that situation. I always told them that I could care less.
You cannot find anywhere anytime anyplace I ever said that any of these people were transgenders but I know what you’re talking about and I am no longer friends with this person and that is unfortunate because I valued our relationship despite her beliefs"

It would be interesting to hear Greg flesh out this story.

My take is the Vaughan STORY is another attempt of the parasite hive to harvest our attention and emotions with one of their fake dramas.
Attachments
i.jpg
i.jpg (14.76 KiB) Viewed 565 times
brandy-vaughan1vid.jpg
1023--blog-post-image-20170206181307.jpg
Last edited by dirtybenny on Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dirtybenny

Re: the Bizarre saga of the Brandy Vaughan entity and "her" son

pics
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (6.07 KiB) Viewed 564 times
d36be9413a87fe61e5a47b73d331765a324c7c5d.jpeg
brandy-vaughan-merck-assassinat-complot.jpg
dirtybenny

pics
Attachments
Raintree order.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault (2).jpg
RoCks

Unread post by RoCks »

And without reading much, I already agree with your take on this. More controlled opposition. Just like the witch, who I say is a male witch, which about all of 'em are, Sofia Smallstorm. Here we go again with the double freemason initials which is always a favorite. S-S. Sedes sacrorum. M-M, marilyn monroe, margaret mitchell, et al. These critters like to play the game of i'm on your side, of the ignorant masses. Controlled and fake opposition, pretending to be against the whatever they are a part of. All posing as independent agents to stir up some kinda fan base.