Next phase of the plague....free..at-home.. rapid COVID-19 tests

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Next phase of the plague....free..at-home.. rapid COVID-19 tests

Unread post by fakeologist »

These will be the "keys" to leaving the house.
Fines for all those who don't comply.
I doubt being dosed will be a competitive advantage, but that could change on a whim.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

They give these test kits out on street corners in the UK.

Then the advice is to test yourself twice a week if you're perfectly healthy.
And if you have a runny nose or sore throat to test yourself routinely.
And being double, triple, quadruple, quintuple jabbed will make no difference [lol!]
https://northcentrallondonccg.nhs.uk/my ... your-area/

This is where the madness has escalated to in inner London which, unsurprisingly, has the highest number of fake "omicron" cases, resulting in the Mayor declaring a Major Incident. [that old hoax standard]
https://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/lgnl/he ... tions.aspx
Precautionary symptoms
As well as these three main symptoms, if you experience any of the below, we advise you also book a PCR test. Many people who have recently tested positive for Covid-19 have also displayed some other symptoms, including:

Runny or blocked nose
Sore throat and/or hoarseness

Shortness of breath or wheezing
Flu-like symptoms
Nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea
Muscle ache or pain
Persistent headache.

If you have these or other covid symptoms, it is recommended you take a precautionary PCR test, and if that test result is positive you will then need to isolate for 10 days.
Shortage of breath of persistent headache might suggest something more serious than the fake covid "virus", and require some more focussed action rather than wasting one's time participating in the PCR scam.

Looks like a perfect recipe for a self-enforced lockdown, with the usual psychological threats:
Self-isolation is a legal requirement, and you could be fined if you do not self-isolate after getting a positive PCR test result.
LOL! It's all looking very exciting.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

from Alison McDowell....This clip is from just after the plague began.

Clip -April 5, 2020 James Bullard, St Louis Fed, CBS Face The Nation, DAILY Universal Testing/Badges

MARGARET BRENNAN: I know but that has that assumption also built into consumer psychology that people will be si- feel safe enough to do the things that they did before. Do you think that this global economy is going to look the same on the other side of this pandemic? Are those jobs actually going to exist for people to go back to?

BULLARD: You know, I have good news for you, MARGARET, because we have a- there is a solution using available technology today to fix the economic part of this problem. The solution is universal testing. What you want is every single person to get tested every day. And then they would wear a badge like they would at a- after they voted or something like that to show that they've been tested. This would immediately sort out who's been infected and who hasn't been infected. That would help the health care sector. But it would also help the economy because we could interact with each other with a lot of confidence.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Dr Mark Bailey in New Zealand has, I notice, deconstructed the rapid flow tests which are the current way of prolonging this fake pandemic

https://drsambailey.com/rapid-antigen-t ... eal-again/
Rapid Antigen Tests – Making “Viruses” Real Again
March 24 2022
Unfortunately, despite the above, even COVID sceptics appear to have been seduced by Rapid Antigen Testing (RAT), also known as lateral flow testing. In fact, some have suggested that a bout of illness that corresponds to a positive result from one of these tests, can be presented as evidence that the “virus” exists ....Unlike the PCR, which amplifies selected genetic fragments, RAT purports to detect a protein, currently the “SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid” or ’N’-protein. There are no published papers proving the existence and biochemical properties of a pathogen termed SARS-CoV-2, so the protein cannot be claimed to have any specificity to a “virus” – it is simply a protein class found in some humans and mammalian tissue culture experiments....So, in this application, RAT is as pointless as using the PCR for diagnostics: they are both equally meaningless[/color]. Unfortunately, RAT has become one of New Zealand’s most common pursuits in recent weeks and hundreds of thousands of people now think they have the “virus”. There are certainly a lot of sick people I’m seeing, but in my assessment it has nothing to do with a novel pathogen.