‘The double-Vaccinated are a threat to the triple-Vaccinated’…

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

‘The double-Vaccinated are a threat to the triple-Vaccinated’…

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Dr. Kieran Moore, Ontario's chief medical officer of health, said Friday to "avoid social contact with anyone older" even though one has received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.

"If you are going to interact, I'd do it outdoors with masking and distancing in place. I hope the weather stays reasonable across Ontario to enable that because I think all of us have to learn for the last 20 months to best protect those that are older in our communities," Moore said when asked if it's worth the risk to see a grandparent with three doses over the holidays.

"I'm sorry to recommend that."

Notice how the parasite uses manKIND's natural sense of empathy to protect the elderly in a perverted inversion to achieve its goal....division and harm. Also notice the bizarre ritual of the masked death troopers in the background with their flags of division. Of course, the NLP to the subconscious of BOOST UP on the podium. The parasite never misses an opportunity to infect your subconscious.
xileffilex

Re: ‘The double-Vaccinated are a threat to the triple-Vaccinated’…

Unread post by xileffilex »

our [UK] Christmas mail carries the slogan "GET BOOSTED NOW". Just another example of government propaganda being supplied through private "partners". The Post Office has been a traded corporation on the stock market since 2014.

Enough to make me want to vomit. Oh, that's another symptom of the fake "covid". Must get tested now.