UK related articles

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
xileffilex

Re: UK related articles

Unread post by xileffilex »

DrJohn Campbell, who has appeared to me to be controlled opposition for his resolute refusal to see the viral elephant in the room, has dared to publish a youtube video -2.4m subscribers - on UK excess deaths and it has been taken down by youtube.
https://metatron.substack.com/p/will-an ... -believers

Campbell continues to believe in those excess deaths which are reported as "due to covid" which, of course, is not due to something which doesn't exist. To this extent, Campbell continues to support the existence of this phoney "deadly, transmissible disease".
To be fair though, Campbell's puzzled and exasperated expression at the end of the embedded bitchute video seems genuine. But you can be certain that Campbell won't go anywhere near the Mark Baileys and Tom Cowans of the post-viral world. He must be making a good living from youtube. He's not going to do anything to jeopardise his influential channel. Perhaps he's employing the Fabian approach?
=
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

xileffilex wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:48 pm Alastair's analysis is great. He once sat opposite me on a suburban train journey. That was before the fake pandemic and I didn't know who he was from Adam, he was just very recognisable, and later it became apparent who he was.
Another one...

I think Alastair has nailed it with the id cards, and that even goes back to Gordon Brown. It's the same bollocks no matter which government.

2010 - https://www.itpro.co.uk/622663/brown-id ... mmigration
A13-79.jpg

I must admit, when I saw pictures of migrants coming in wearing masks in the middle of summer, it occurred to me the reason is because they are being paid to take the ride and the most likely reason for masks is because it is actually the same people being shipped back and forth each day pretending to be new migrants. As independent journalists go down to Dover and take pictures their identities are obscured on pretend health grounds I'm guessing.
xileffilex

Indeed, Rachel. The rubber dinghy armada is a psy-op. Has anyone ever seen one in mid channel from a large vessel in one of the busiest shipping channels in the world? I doubt it.
xileffilex

xileffilex wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:34 pm DrJohn Campbell, who has appeared to me to be controlled opposition for his resolute refusal to see the viral elephant in the room, has dared to publish a youtube video -2.4m subscribers - on UK excess deaths and it has been taken down by youtube.
https://metatron.substack.com/p/will-an ... -believers

Campbell continues to believe in those excess deaths which are reported as "due to covid" which, of course, is not due to something which doesn't exist. To this extent, Campbell continues to support the existence of this phoney "deadly, transmissible disease".
To be fair though, Campbell's puzzled and exasperated expression at the end of the embedded bitchute video seems genuine. But you can be certain that Campbell won't go anywhere near the Mark Baileys and Tom Cowans of the post-viral world. He must be making a good living from youtube. He's not going to do anything to jeopardise his influential channel. Perhaps he's employing the Fabian approach?
=
update - virus and variant hugger Campbell is very very sorry and apologises profusely for going against WHO guidelines and won't do it again because he doesn't want to lose his youtube channel.
As expected. Possibly a staged event?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Dr John Campbell, I get the impression he is controlled by the 'old boy's network', if you've got nothing good to say about something, you say nothing. He is likely to think it an affront to question someone's integrity and suggest they might actually be motivated by money. That's the impression I get of him, and I find him beyond tedious to watch.

This is quite interesting. 86% of the MHRA's funding comes from the drug industry.

And as mentioned in another post, UK Gov quietly removes approval for use of covid vax in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... 19-vaccine

xileffilex

rachel wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:05 pm Dr John Campbell, I get the impression he is controlled by the 'old boy's network', if you've got nothing good to say about something, you say nothing. He is likely to think it an affront to question someone's integrity and suggest they might actually be motivated by money. That's the impression I get of him, and I find him beyond tedious to watch.
Indeed, Rachel. But he's become an influencer, somehow. And those who might be sceptical of government/health authority pronouncments will still put their trust in this "ordinary dr joe" making silly pen marks on his photocopies of government handouts. So very authoritative....but a useful front man for the viro shepherds.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/heal ... 60766.html

A13-110.jpg
Excess deaths in the UK have continued to soar, as Covid deaths decreased for fourth week in a row, the latest data shows.

A total of 10,942 deaths from all causes were registered in England and Wales in the week to 26 August, according to the Office for National Statistics.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

“The age cohort from 25-44…experienced an 84% rise of excess mortality into the fall of 2021…[a] parabolic spike."

—Edward Dowd, a former BlackRock portfolio manager who has been analyzing data on excess mortality from the CDC & insurance companies
xileffilex

Apparently, blood clotting events are "potentially very rare" after the jab.
The incidence of vaccine-induced TTS [thrombotic thrombocytopenia syndrome] is thought to range between 1 in 100,000 and 1 in 1,000,000 with a fatal outcome in up to 20% of cases.
But a £1.6m grant has been awarded to study this "very rare" event.

The research runs until February 2023, starting July 2021 but with expected interim results by August 2022 ***.
Lead: Prof Sir ** Munir Pirmohamed [ ** safe pair of hands]
https://fundingawards.nihr.ac.uk/award/NIHR135073
Watch this space for the expected result...
Our research will discover why COVID-19 vaccines can lead to TTS in rare cases

oops, they've already decided upon the results.
We do not understand why a vaccine that is safe for almost everyone can cause TTS in particular individuals. Aims We aim to: Investigate how common TTS was: before COVID-19; in those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 and in those suffering from COVID-19.
No hint of any control sample, i.e. those who didn't take the jab after 2020....

*** well, this hasn't happened afaics
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A Norman Fenton video looking at the statistics.

HOW FLAWED STATISTICS HAVE MANIPULATED THE COVID NARRATIVE